PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Wrestling Federation

clrj3514
06-04-2011, 08:56 AM
This is my first fed so don't expect it to compete with others. It's not as detailed but I just wanna try it out a while. Hope you enjoy.

clrj3514
06-04-2011, 08:59 AM
http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr251/clrj3514/cwf2.jpg

Promotional Banner

clrj3514
06-04-2011, 09:06 AM
http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr251/clrj3514/cwf3.jpg

eboy
06-04-2011, 03:08 PM
sounds promising man

S.E. Zero
06-04-2011, 03:50 PM
It looks good but some tips:

Dont use the WWE or TNA titles there are some very generic titles on Google like this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c2/World_Class_Championship_Tag_Team_Titles.jpg
that could serve to show a bit of originality in creating titles by a new up and coming company such as this.

The roster is good as well but some many big names in a starting seem I don't know a bit rushed some indy or released talents by ROH, TNA or WWE would've been nice:

Like Ken Doane, Luke Gallows, Homicide, Carlito, The Highlanders, etc.

But hey if it works out for you with this roster go for it and I wish you luck on your first show(s)

eboy
06-04-2011, 03:55 PM
It looks good but some tips:

Dont use the WWE or TNA titles there are some very generic titles on Google like this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c2/World_Class_Championship_Tag_Team_Titles.jpg that could serve to show a bit of originality in creating titles by a new up and coming company such as this.

The roster is good as well but some many big names in a starting seem I don't know a bit rushed some indy or released talents by ROH, TNA or WWE would've been nice:

Like Ken Doane, Luke Gallows, Homicide, Carlito, The Highlanders, etc.

But hey if it works out for you with this roster go for it and I wish you luck on your first show(s)

i think the titles and roster are fine go with your stuff dude whens the first show

S.E. Zero
06-04-2011, 04:04 PM
i think the titles and roster are fine go with your stuff dude whens the first show

Its just tips, eboy. He/She can choose wether to follow them or not. I just put them out there for him/her to see.

RomanFlare
06-04-2011, 04:12 PM
As long as you regularly have the shows I'm sure you'll have viewers!

clrj3514
06-04-2011, 10:00 PM
First show we'll be Tuesday night.

eboy
06-05-2011, 03:12 AM
First show we'll be Tuesday night. Cool man cant wait

Its just tips, eboy. He/She can choose wether to follow them or not. I just put them out there for him/her to see. and I'm Just offering my openion pal

S.E. Zero
06-05-2011, 03:35 AM
and I'm Just offering my openion pal

I respect that opinion; I'm still fairly new so I obviously don't expect for my opinion to be worth much but still its good to get it out there.

I just thought I'd give out some tips, I never went and abruptly said that those things needed to to be changed just that they could've been, this is not my creation to be able to do as I please nor do I want it to be; given it isn't yours either I never quite understood why the need to shut down and dismiss my opinion by saying nothing needs to change as the OP has enough will to decide if in fact my opinion was good or not.

So again I respect your opinion; I expect you to respect mine and lets simply agree to disagree.

eboy
06-05-2011, 03:37 AM
I respect that opinion; I'm still fairly new so I obviously don't expect for my opinion to be worth much but still its good to get it out there.

I just thought I'd give out some tips, I never went and abruptly said that those things needed to to be changed just that they could've been, this is not my creation to be able to do as I please nor do I want it to be; given it isn't yours either I never quite understood why the need to shut down and dismiss my opinion by saying nothing needs to change as the OP has enough will to decide if in fact my opinion was good or not.

So again I respect your opinion; I expect you to respect mine and lets simply agree to disagree.

I Wasn't Disrespecting your openion you read it wrong

S.E. Zero
06-05-2011, 03:45 AM
I Wasn't Disrespecting your openion you read it wrong

Again I simply agree to disagree. Lets just enjoy the CWF thread and the shows once when they begin on Tuesday.

clrj3514
06-07-2011, 06:43 PM
http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr251/clrj3514/cwf9.jpg
First Show

S.E. Zero
06-07-2011, 10:20 PM
http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr251/clrj3514/cwf9.jpg
First Show

Well it wasnt bad, just a little on the short side as it only showed the results and literally just the one promo from HHH.

A few backstage or in ring promos from next episode's participants setting up the hype that each feel they will win and advance in the tournament and whatnot.

Remember as good as the wrestling is for a wrestling company when you have stars like Cena, Jericho, Angle, etc. that usually people expect to deliver a good quality promo.

So try to include at least 2-3 per show, especially if you'll post on Tuesdays only where you'll have a full week to really deliver the goods or even if you were to update on 2-4 day basis short promos would be good to see as it would this fed lenght and depth.

Other than that all looked good and I look forward to the next show.

clrj3514
06-14-2011, 03:59 PM
http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr251/clrj3514/cwf4.jpg
Second Show

S.E. Zero
06-14-2011, 04:00 PM
Better show this time around, more matches and a few promos. Great job. Looking forward to the next one.

clrj3514
06-15-2011, 09:00 AM
Better show this time around, more matches and a few promos. Great job. Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks dude! I'm trying to get things established then it should get better. I'm actually in November in writing.

clrj3514
06-21-2011, 06:25 PM
http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr251/clrj3514/cwf5-1.jpg

clrj3514
06-22-2011, 01:01 AM
Slight adjustment to the 12/25/11 PPV. Instead of Final Fallout, it will be called Christmas Carnage.

By the way, are my PPV names decent?

Some of my ideas for 2012 are:
Dawn of Destruction - 1/29/12
Pride & Punishment - 3/12/12
Spring Showcase/Showdown (Help) - 4/22/12
Final Fallout (Wrestlemania equivalent) - 5/27/12

S.E. Zero
06-22-2011, 11:53 AM
http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr251/clrj3514/cwf5-1.jpg

Great show a little short on the promo aspect but over all great show.

I love that the match between Styles and Morrison will be a Ultimate X match and the tag match between the Guns and Usos I'm sure would've been amazing as well.

Looking forward to the next one.

S.E. Zero
06-22-2011, 11:55 AM
Slight adjustment to the 12/25/11 PPV. Instead of Final Fallout, it will be called Christmas Carnage.

By the way, are my PPV names decent?

Some of my ideas for 2012 are:
Dawn of Destruction - 1/29/12
Pride & Punishment - 3/12/12
Spring Showcase/Showdown (Help) - 4/22/12
Final Fallout (Wrestlemania equivalent) - 5/27/12

Spring Showdown for sure.

Major Mayhem could be good as well.

Overall they're pretty decent names.

clrj3514
06-22-2011, 01:13 PM
Spring Showdown for sure.

Major Mayhem could be good as well.

Overall they're pretty decent names.

Which ones would you change if it were you?

S.E. Zero
06-22-2011, 02:00 PM
Which ones would you change if it were you?

None of them really, they all sound pretty good; Major Mayhem is one you could add if you want but they are fine as they are.

The card and theme (given most of them sound like can be a real violent themed PPV like Pride & Punishment) are what make the PPV not the names; as long they deliver some quality PPV action all should be fine.

Remember this is a starting fed so once that first and most difficult PPV is out of the way everything should be smooth sailing as you have the experience under your belt; plus if you need help or advice I'm more than happy to help.

clrj3514
06-22-2011, 11:25 PM
None of them really, they all sound pretty good; Major Mayhem is one you could add if you want but they are fine as they are.

The card and theme (given most of them sound like can be a real violent themed PPV like Pride & Punishment) are what make the PPV not the names; as long they deliver some quality PPV action all should be fine.

Remember this is a starting fed so once that first and most difficult PPV is out of the way everything should be smooth sailing as you have the experience under your belt; plus if you need help or advice I'm more than happy to help.

Thanks man. What's your favorite name of them?

S.E. Zero
06-22-2011, 11:41 PM
Thanks man. What's your favorite name of them?

Dawn of Destruction, Pride & Punishment and Final Fallout; its a 3 way tie lol

clrj3514
06-28-2011, 04:54 PM
CWF Tuesday Night Chaos – Episode 4
June 28, 2011

After a short video package summarizing Chaos so far, Daniel Bryan is in the ring bragging about how he’ll be the Intercontinental Champion after NOC is over. CM Punk & Kazarian arrive & beg to differ. Triple H tells Bryan to find a tag partner for tonight’s main event against Punk & Kazarian.

1. Mr. Kennedy def. Chavo Guerrero at 7:10 via submission

2. Edge Heads def. Hart Dynasty at 10:47 via pinfall

Samoa Joe is out & irate that he lost to Jericho a few weeks back when he claims he wasn’t tapping out. He challenges anyone on the roster to a match right now. His challenge is met by The Undertaker.

3. Undertaker def. Samoa Joe at 9:16 via submission

4. Wade Barrett def. Sheamus at 12:24 via pinfall

It’s time for the main event. CM Punk & Kazarian are in the ring when Bryan introduces his partner, Ted DiBiase.

5. Ted DiBiase & Daniel Bryan def. CM Punk & Kazarian at 16:13 via pinfall

After the match DiBiase attacks Daniel Bryan & adds himself to the Intercontinental Championship match at Night of Champions.

Confirmed Matches for Night of Champions:
1. Angelina Love vs. Tara – CWF Divas Championship
2. John Morrison vs. AJ Styles Ultimate-X match – CWF X-Division Championship
3. CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kazarian vs. Ted DiBiase Elimination Match – CWF Intercontinental Championship
4. Beer Money vs. WGTT vs. MCMG – CWF Tag Team Championship

S.E. Zero
06-28-2011, 05:03 PM
CWF Tuesday Night Chaos – Episode 4
June 28, 2011

After a short video package summarizing Chaos so far, Daniel Bryan is in the ring bragging about how he’ll be the Intercontinental Champion after NOC is over. CM Punk & Kazarian arrive & beg to differ. Triple H tells Bryan to find a tag partner for tonight’s main event against Punk & Kazarian.

1. Mr. Kennedy def. Chavo Guerrero at 7:10 via submission

2. Edge Heads def. Hart Dynasty at 10:47 via pinfall

Samoa Joe is out & irate that he lost to Jericho a few weeks back when he claims he wasn’t tapping out. He challenges anyone on the roster to a match right now. His challenge is met by The Undertaker.

3. Undertaker def. Samoa Joe at 9:16 via submission

4. Wade Barrett def. Sheamus at 12:24 via pinfall

It’s time for the main event. CM Punk & Kazarian are in the ring when Bryan introduces his partner, Ted DiBiase.

5. Ted DiBiase & Daniel Bryan def. CM Punk & Kazarian at 16:13 via pinfall

After the match DiBiase attacks Daniel Bryan & adds himself to the Intercontinental Championship match at Night of Champions.

Confirmed Matches for Night of Champions:
3. CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kazarian vs. Ted DiBiase Elimination Match – CWF Intercontinental Championship

Great show nice promos especially the Joe one I see the program with him already losing via submission him being the samoan submission machine until he just blows up and go crazy making people tap and/or pass out.

I also like the matches por the PPV hope it happens soon. Great job man.

clrj3514
06-28-2011, 05:08 PM
Great show nice promos especially the Joe one I see the program with him already losing via submission him being the samoan submission machine until he just blows up and go crazy making people tap and/or pass out.

I also like the matches por the PPV hope it happens soon. Great job man.

Thanks dude! One more Chaos then it's time for Night of Champions.

clrj3514
07-05-2011, 09:08 PM
CWF Tuesday Night Chaos – Episode 5
July 5, 2011

Undertaker is in the ring & challenges Samoa Joe to a match at NOC. Joe comes over the CarolinaTron & accepts.

1. Hart Dynasty def. Edge Heads at 9:13 via submission
---Smith hit german suplex on Hawkins for 2
---Ryder hit neckbreaker on Smith for 2
---Kidd applied sharpshooter on Ryder for the win

Triple H comes out & announces that these two teams will face off at NOC for No. 1 contendership for the CWF Tag Team titles. Also, due to some "backstage issues", from now on he WILL be referred to as Mr. Helmsley or there will be consequences!

2. Matt Morgan def. Chris Jericho at 11:57 via pinfall
---Jericho hit missile dropkick for 2
---Morgan hit Carbon Footprint for 2
---Morgan hit Hellevator for the win

3. Angelina Love & Natalya def. Tara & Gail Kim at 5:23 via pinfall
---Tara hit DDT on Love for 2
---Natalya hit facebuster on Kim for the win

Mr. Kennedy is in the ring & brags about defeating Chavo last week. Kurt Angle comes out & tells Kennedy he isn't impressed. He tells Kennedy if he wants to prove his self he'll take him on in a submission match in the main event.

4. Randy Orton def. Wade Barrett at 14:04 via pinfall
---Barrett hit spinning side slam for 2
---Orton hit backbreaker for 2
---Barrett hit big boot for 2
---Orton hit RKO for the win

Morgan comes to the ring & congratulates Orton and asks for their match to be 2 out of 3 falls. Orton agrees & hits Morgan with an RKO.

5. Mr. Kennedy def. Kurt Angle at 10:36 via submission
---Kennedy hit inverted DDT for 2
---Angle hit belly-to-belly suplex for 2
---Angle applied ankle lock
---Kennedy applied ankle lock for the win

Final Card for Night of Champions:
5. Samoa Joe vs. Undertaker
6. Edge Heads vs. Hart Dynasty – No. 1 Contenders for CWF Tag Team Championship
7. Matt Morgan vs. Randy Orton 2 out of 3 Falls – CWF Heavyweight Championship

clrj3514
07-05-2011, 09:29 PM
Anybody checking out my shows very often? If so, leave me a note.

First PPV, Night of Champions this Sunday! Hope ya'll are enjoying it so far!

clrj3514
07-08-2011, 08:41 AM
http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr251/clrj3514/cwfnoc.jpg

S.E. Zero
07-08-2011, 09:21 PM
Nice poster. Looking forward to Sunday and the PPV.

clrj3514
07-10-2011, 06:11 PM
CWF Night of Champions
July 10, 2011

Mr. Helmsley's music hits after the pyro is over & he makes his way to the ring. He tells the fans how excited he is to be able to present the CWF's first PPV. Tonight the first ever champions in HIS federation will be decided. Now we'll get started with the CWF Tag Team titles match!

1. Beer Money vs. WGTT vs. MCMG – CWF Tag Team Championship
---Haas drilled Sabin with a belly to belly suplex for 2
---Shelley hit Roode with a facebuster for 2
---Storm popped Benjamin with a superkick for 2
---Sabin landed a german suplex on Haas for 2
---Beer Money hit the DWI on Sabin for the win
---Beer Money def. WGTT & MCMG at 21:35 via pinfall
Winners & First CWF Tag Team Champions: Beer Money

2. Angelina Love vs. Tara – CWF Divas Championship
---Love reversed a crossbody for 1
---Love landed a spinning kick for 2
---Tara hit a standing moonsault but couldn't capitalize
---Tara reversed a hurricanrana into a Widow's Peak for the win
---Tara def. Angelina Love at 9:08 via pinfall
Winner & First CWF Divas Champion: Tara

Joe grabs a mic after he comes to the ring & says that Taker may have beat him before but he has made a fatal mistake by challenging him to this match tonight.

3. Samoa Joe vs. Undertaker
---Joe hit a double atomic drop
---Joe landed a snap powerslam for 2
---Undertaker dropped a guillotine leg drop on the apron
---Joe reversed Old School into an STF
---Undertaker drilled Joe with the Tombstone for the win
---Undertaker def. Samoa Joe at 12:40 via pinfall
Winner: Undertaker

Beer Money joins the King & JR at commentary for the No. 1 Contender match for their newly won CWF Tag Team Championships.

4. Edge Heads vs. Hart Dynasty – No. 1 Contenders for CWF Tag Team Championship
---Hawkins caught Kidd with a crossbody for 2
---Smith suplexed Hawkins for 2
---Ryder dropkicked Kidd into a leg drop from Hawkins for 2
---Smith suplexed Hawkins & applied the Sharpshooter for the win
---Hart Dynasty def. Edge Heads at 14:16 via submission
Winners & No. 1 Contenders for CWF Tag Team Championship: Hart Dynasty

5. John Morrison vs. AJ Styles – Ultimate-X Match for CWF X-Division Championship
---Styles Pele Kicked Morrison from the top rope
---Morrison landed a diving crossbody
---Morrison climbed a tower only to be brought down by a german suplex
---Styles hit a tornado DDT & began his climb up
---Morrison drug Styles from the overhead ropes with a cutter
---Styles & Morrison meet at the belt where AJ lands the Styles Clash
---Styles missed a Spiral Tap
---Morrison hit Starship Pain & climbed to the top
---Styles met him with a kick up top & grabbed the belt
---AJ Styles def. John Morrison at 24:17
Winner & First CWF X-Division Champion: AJ Styles

After the match AJ says that he has just defeated one of the best in the world for the most important championship in the world!

6. CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kazarian vs. Ted DiBiase – Elimination Match for CWF Intercontinental Championship
---Kazarian hit a hangman's neckbreaker on Bryan for 2
---Punk landed a double-arm backbreaker on DiBiase for 2
---Punk eliminated Kaz with the Anaconda Vice at 8:12
---DiBiase dropkicked Punk for 2
---Punk elimated Bryan after DiBiase hit Dream Street at 18:36
---Punk hit DiBiase with a GTS for 2
---DiBiase followed a scoop powerslam with Dream Street for the win at 27:23
---Ted DiBiase def. CM Punk, Daniel Bryan & Kazarian at 27:23 via pinfall
Winner & First CWF Intercontinental Champion: Ted DiBiase

Morgan & Orton have very little to say in their pre-match interviews.

7. Matt Morgan vs. Randy Orton – 2 out of 3 Falls for CWF Heavyweight Championship
---Orton dropkicked Morgan for 2
---Morgan hit a sidewalk slam for 2
---Morgan won Fall 1 with a Carbon Footprint at 7:45
---Orton hit an Olympic Slam for 2
---Morgan slammed Orton with a superplex for 2
---Orton caught Morgan with an RKO for Fall 2 at 18:26
---Orton drilled Morgan with a backbreaker & DDT from the ropes
---Morgan hit a gutwrench powerbomb for 2
---Orton landed an RKO for 2
---Morgan reversed an Olympic Slam into a Hellevator for Fall 3 at 30:22
---Matt Morgan def. Randy Orton at 30:22 via pinfall
Winner & First CWF Heavyweight Champion: Matt Morgan

S.E. Zero
07-10-2011, 06:40 PM
Nice PPV very good matches all with great moments throughout it.

The inaguration of Beer Money, Tara, the wins for Undertaker and the Hart Dynasty was good as well as well as A.J., DiBiase and Morgan were all excellents some were a surprise other not but it was a good balance between heel and face wins.

This was a great PPV bro cant wait till Tuesday to see the fall out of the PPV.

clrj3514
07-10-2011, 06:41 PM
Nice PPV very good matches all with great moments throughout it.

The inaguration of Beer Money, Tara, the wins for Undertaker and the Hart Dynasty was good as well as well as A.J., DiBiase and Morgan were all excellents some were a surprise other not but it was a good balance between heel and face wins.

This was a great PPV bro cant wait till Tuesday to see the fall out of the PPV.

Thanks dude, I thought it went pretty well.

clrj3514
07-13-2011, 12:30 PM
Sorry for not posting last night. I wasn't home.

clrj3514
07-13-2011, 12:59 PM
CWF Tuesday Night Chaos – Episode 6
July 12, 2011

A video package recaps the action from Sunday’s PPV, Night of Champions. Matt Morgan comes down to the ring & thanks the fans for their support and celebrates his victory. Mr. Helmsley comes out & tells Morgan he must defend his title here tonight on Chaos. There will be a 6-man battle royal to determine his opponent.

1. Six-Man Battle Royal – No. 1 Contender for CWF Heavyweight Championship – Mr. Kennedy vs. Randy Orton vs. Kurt Angle vs. John Cena vs. Sheamus vs Christian
Kurt Angle eliminated by Mr. Kennedy at 3:45
Christian eliminated by John Cena at 7:26
Randy Orton eliminated by Sheamus at 11:22
Sheamus eliminated by John Cena at 11:37
John Cena eliminated by Mr. Kennedy at 12:54
Winner: Mr. Kennedy

2. Gail Kim def. Kelly Kelly at 6:13 via submission
---Kim hit a leg drop for 2
---Kelly reversed a suplex into a bulldog for 2
---Kim caught Kelly with a dropkick
---Kim appled a Boston Crab for the win

Angelina Love comes out saying that nobody cares about the other divas and challenges Tara to a rematch for the Divas title. The match is granted for next week.

3. MCMG def. Usos at 10:46 via pinfall
---Jey splashed Sabin in the corner
---Sabin suplexed Jimmy for 2
---Shelley hit Jimmy with a superkick for 2
---Jey hit Shelley with an atomic drop
---Sabin landed Cradle Shock on Jey for the win

Hart Dynasty comes to the ring after the break. Tyson Kidd informs everyone that they’re here to invoke their No. 1 Contenders opportunity. Having no fear, Beer Money accepts & charges the ring.

4. Beer Money © vs. Hart Dynasty – CWF Tag Team Championship
---Storm landed a backbreaker on Kidd for 2
---Smith german suplexed Storm for 2
---Kidd roundhouse-kicked Roode for 2
---Kidd missed a neckbreaker on Storm
---Beer Money hit DWI on Smith for the pin
Beer Money def. Hart Dynasty at 13:48 via pinfall
Winners & Still CWF Tag Team Champions: Beer Money

It’s time for the main event!

5. Matt Morgan © vs. Mr. Kennedy – CWF Heavyweight Championship
---Kennedy hit a snap DDT for 2
---Kennedy superplexed Morgan for 2
---Morgan ducked a clothesline & hit Kennedy with a dropkick
---Morgan hit the Carbon Footprint for 2
---Kennedy caught Morgan with the Mic Check & went for the pin
---Kurt Angle attacked Mr. Kennedy costing him the title.
Mr. Kennedy def. Matt Morgan at 16:38 via DQ
Still CWF Heavyweight Champion: Matt Morgan

Kennedy & Angle brawl to the back as the show ends.

S.E. Zero
07-13-2011, 01:00 PM
Sorry for not posting last night. I wasn't home.

Its all right bro, things happen.

S.E. Zero
07-13-2011, 01:12 PM
CWF Tuesday Night Chaos – Episode 6
July 12, 2011

A video package recaps the action from Sunday’s PPV, Night of Champions. Matt Morgan comes down to the ring & thanks the fans for their support and celebrates his victory. Mr. Helmsley comes out & tells Morgan he must defend his title here tonight on Chaos. There will be a 6-man battle royal to determine his opponent.

1. Six-Man Battle Royal – No. 1 Contender for CWF Heavyweight Championship – Mr. Kennedy vs. Randy Orton vs. Kurt Angle vs. John Cena vs. Sheamus vs Christian
Kurt Angle eliminated by Mr. Kennedy at 3:45
Christian eliminated by John Cena at 7:26
Randy Orton eliminated by Sheamus at 11:22
Sheamus eliminated by John Cena at 11:37
John Cena eliminated by Mr. Kennedy at 12:54

2. Gail Kim def. Kelly Kelly at 6:13 via submission
---Kim hit a leg drop for 2
---Kelly reversed a suplex into a bulldog for 2
---Kim caught Kelly with a dropkick
---Kim appled a Boston Crab for the win

Angelina Love comes out saying that nobody cares about the other divas and challenges Tara to a rematch for the Divas title. The match is granted.

3. MCMG def. Usos at 10:46 via pinfall
---Jey splashed Sabin in the corner
---Sabin suplexed Jimmy for 2
---Shelley hit Jimmy with a superkick for 2
---Jey hit Shelley with an atomic drop
---Sabin landed Cradle Shock on Jey for the win

Hart Dynasty comes to the ring after the break. Tyson Kidd informs everyone that they’re here to invoke their No. 1 Contenders opportunity. Having no fear, Beer Money accepts & charges the ring.

4. Beer Money © vs. Hart Dynasty – CWF Tag Team Championship
---Storm landed a backbreaker on Kidd for 2
---Smith german suplexed Storm for 2
---Kidd roundhouse-kicked Roode for 2
---Kidd missed a neckbreaker on Storm
---Beer Money hit DWI on Smith for the pin
Beer Money def. Hart Dynasty at 13:48 via pinfall

It’s time for the main event!

5. Matt Morgan © vs. Mr. Kennedy – CWF Heavyweight Championship
---Kennedy hit a snap DDT for 2
---Kennedy superplexed Morgan for 2
---Morgan ducked a clothesline & hit Kennedy with a dropkick
---Morgan hit the Carbon Footprint for 2
---Kennedy caught Morgan with the Mic Check & went for the pin
---Kurt Angle attacked Mr. Kennedy costing him the title.
Mr. Kennedy def. Matt Morgan at 16:38 via DQ
Still CWF Heavyweight Champion: Matt Morgan

Kennedy & Angle brawl to the back as the show ends.

Nice some championships got defended, got some great tag team action from the Guns. Gail Kim got a win and overall it was a good followup to the PPV and I look forward to seeing what you have in store for the next PPV.

clrj3514
07-13-2011, 01:17 PM
Nice some championships got defended, got some great tag team action from the Guns. Gail Kim got a win and overall it was a good followup to the PPV and I look forward to seeing what you have in store for the next PPV.

Thanks bro! Knowing I have at least one consistent reader keeps me trying to push it & improve. Just got to work on my promos some.

Insanity is 8/21/11

clrj3514
07-19-2011, 08:49 PM
CWF Tuesday Night Chaos – Episode 7
July 19, 2011

Mr. Helmsley is in the ring with a mic.

Mr. Helmsley: It appears that we have a little problem with Kennedy & Angle not being able to keep their hands off each other. Well until you two fairies can get a grip, you're both out of the title picture. Now of course that means we've got to have a new No. 1 contender. That match will be determined by luck of the draw. Also, also, three titles will be on the line so get ready for some action!

1. AJ Styles © vs. Wade Barrett – CWF X-Division Championship
---Barrett hit a side slam for 2
---AJ nailed a dropkick for 2
---Barrett powerbombed Styles for 2
---Wade set AJ up for Wasteland but it was reversed into a DDT
---Styles hit Spiral Tap for the pin
---AJ Styles def. Wade Barrett at 13:37 via pinfall
Winner & Still CWF X-Division Champion: AJ Styles

2. Chris Jericho def. Kofi Kingston at 7:12 via pinfall
---Jericho suplexed Kingston for 2
---Jericho hit a backbreaker for 2
---Kofi hit the Boom Drop for 2
---Kingston drilled a DDT for 2
---Jericho hit the Codebreaker out of nowhere for the win

Tara comes to the ring & grabs a mic.

Tara: Just how the hell did that tramp Angelina get another shot at MY title??? Probably blew someone backstage! Anyways bitch, get your ass out here so I can kick it again!

3. Tara © vs. Angelina Love – CWF Divas Championship
---Love hit a jawbreaker for 2
---Tara locked on a Tarantula
---Love missed a crossbody
---Tara landed the Widow's Peak for the win
Tara def. Angelina Love at 5:34 via pinfall
Winner & Still CWF Divas Champion: Tara

4. Kurt Angle def. Mr. Kennedy at 15:42 via submission
---Kennedy roundhouse kicked Angle
---Kennedy hit a backbreaker for 2
---Angle german-suplexed Kennedy for 2
---Kennedy DDTed Angle for 2
---Angle trapped Kennedy in the body scissors
---Angle reversed a Mic Check into an ankle lock for the win

Angle celebrates and grabs a mic.

Angle: Cut the music, cut it! (Gets down in Kennedy's face) Ya see Kenny, that's how you put on a damn wrestling clinic. I'm just THAT much better than you! You'll never be in my league, get it? You screwed up when you eliminated me last week. Remember, YOU did this to yourself!

5. Ted DiBiase © vs. Sin Cara – CWF Intercontinental Championship
---Cara hit a Hurricanrana into the ropes
---Cara missed a Tiger feint kick and got caught with a clothesline
---DiBiase dropkicked Cara for 2
---DiBiase reversed an arm drag into Dream Street for the win
Ted DiBiase def. Sin Cara at 11:50 via submission
Winner & Still CWF Intercontinental Champion: Ted DiBiase

Mr. Helmsley comes out with the two competitors for the No. 1 Contender's names on a slip of paper.

Mr. Helmsley: Well this is definitely a surprise! But a good one I hope. Your main event will be "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels & "Dashing" Cody Rhodes!

6. Christopher Daniels vs. Cody Rhodes – No. 1 Contender for CWF Heavyweight Championship
---Daniels hit a neckbreaker for 2
---Rhodes hit a dropkick for 2
---Daniels sidewalk slammed Rhodes
---Daniels went for the BME but hit the ref accidentally
---Rhodes hit Daniels with a steel chair while the ref was down & stole the win
Cody Rhodes def. Christopher Daniels at 10:03 via pinfall
Winner & No. 1 Contender for CWF Heavyweight Championship: Cody Rhodes

Confirmed Matches for Insanity:
1. Matt Morgan © vs. Cody Rhodes – CWF Heavyweight Championship

S.E. Zero
07-19-2011, 09:09 PM
5 star show bro.

Great matches throughout it all including a series of succesful championship retainments, top notch promos and what a great way to change up the heavyweight title scene.

I'm enjoying the Kennedy/Angle feud most of all.

You're shows have been getting better and better each week and I am most definitely looking forwatd to next week's show.

Keep up the great work.

clrj3514
07-19-2011, 09:26 PM
5 star show bro.

Great matches throughout it all including a series of succesful championship retainments, top notch promos and what a great way to change up the heavyweight title scene.

I'm enjoying the Kennedy/Angle feud most of all.

You're shows have been getting better and better each week and I am most definitely looking forwatd to next week's show.

Keep up the great work.

Thanks dude! You like the promos better this way?

S.E. Zero
07-19-2011, 10:35 PM
Thanks dude! You like the promos better this way?

Indeed, I do.

However I wish others got decent promo time so that we could hear some of the wrestlers confidence, frustrations, etc. and also give these feuds more intensity.

Remember wrestling is important but so are promos and you need more of
them throught the shows.

Promos are key to the wrestling biz and even a 2-3 min to a 7-10 min promo makes watching wrestling that much more exciting.

Hope to see more of your work soon.

clrj3514
07-20-2011, 08:22 AM
Indeed, I do.

However I wish others got decent promo time so that we could hear some of the wrestlers confidence, frustrations, etc. and also give these feuds more intensity.

Remember wrestling is important but so are promos and you need more of
them throught the shows.

Promos are key to the wrestling biz and even a 2-3 min to a 7-10 min promo makes watching wrestling that much more exciting.

Hope to see more of your work soon.

Yea I was thinking this. In the next week or so somebody's getting a big promo

clrj3514
07-24-2011, 03:45 PM
This Just In!

3-Way No DQ Match set for Tuesday Night Chaos!

Heavyweight Champion Matt Morgan to address the CWF.

clrj3514
07-26-2011, 04:00 PM
CWF Tuesday Night Chaos – Episode 8
July 26, 2011

A video package opens the show re-capping last week’s main event. Afterwards, Cody Rhodes comes to the ring.

Cody Rhodes: Hahaha yes, I did it. I'm the No. 1 Contender & I know you're all loving it! Ya see, a new era is about to begin. Although the CWF is a young promotion it's started off on a bad foot. That's okay though because YOUR hero is here. Once Insanity gets here I'm going to run this place as your NEW CWF Heavyweight Champi.....

He's interrupted by Mr. Helmsley as he comes to the top of the ramp.

Mr. Helmsley: Cody, you listen to me & listen to me good boy! What you did last week is not how we get ahead here in MY company! It may be too late to change what happened now but you WILL pay for it starting tonight! Tonight you'll be taking on Sheamus in the main event. That's all I have for you, you may go now. But that's not all the action we have in store for tonight. Tonight you fans are gonna see a no DQ triple threat match, a non-title tag match involving Beer Money, an X-Division Championship No. 1 Contender match & Divas battle royal to determine a new No. 1 Contender! Get excited!

JR: It's time for our No DQ, falls count anywhere triple threat match between Kazarian, Amazing Red & Dolph Ziggler!

1. Kazarian def. Amazing Red & Dolph Ziggler at 19:14 via pinfall
---Kaz hit Ziggler with a bicycle kick
---Red dove out onto Kaz
---Ziggler grabbed a chair & nailed Red with it
---Dolph dropkicked Red for 2
---Dolph set up a table on the outside
---Red recovered & DDTed Ziggler for 2
---Kazarian took Red up top & hit the Flux Capacitor through the table for the win

King: JR, that was amazing! Let's get ready for some tag team action right after the break!

2. WGTT def. Beer Money at 11:56 via pinfall
---Roode hit Haas with a neckbreaker for 2
---Haas German suplexed Storm for 2
---Benjamin missed a corner splash on Storm
---Haas locked in Haas of Pain on Roode
---Benjamin landed the 450 Splash on Roode for the win

Matt Morgan is backstage with Josh Mathews

Josh: Matt, it's nice to have you here. Anything in particular you'd like to say?

Matt: Thanks Josh. Yea I got a little something I'd like to say to everyone in the CWF. Yes I know this belt makes me a huge target but if ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE tries to stop my reign I will destroy you! Although it's like a big bullseye on my back this title means I'm the damn man! (Crowd goes crazy) And until I can't draw another breath into my lungs I'm gonna defend this title with every fiber of my being. I'm not going to lay down for anyone and that's my word! (Walks off set)

Josh: There you have it folks, the champ means business.

3. John Morrison vs. CM Punk – No. 1 Contender for CWF X-Division Championship
---Punk roundhouse kicked JoMo for 2
---Morrison landed a Pele kick for 2
---Morrison DDTed Punk for 2
---Punk hit a high knee in the corner & bulldog for 2
---Punk applied the Anaconda Vice but Morrison escaped
---JoMo caught Punk with a Nitro Blast for the win
John Morrison def. CM Punk at 12:10 via pinfall
Winner & No. 1 Contender for CWF X-Division Championship: John Morrison

AJ Styles hits the ring & grabs a mic.

AJ: Not bad Johnny boy, not bad. I'm looking forward to seeing you at Insanity!

Mr. Helmsley's music hits & he comes up on the CarolinaTron

Mr. Helmsley: Oh hey AJ, I got a little surprise for you. You’ll be facing the IC champ Ted DiBiase right after the break.

4. Ted DiBiase def. AJ Styles at 9:19 via submission
---Styles connected with a tornado DDT
---DiBiase hit a spinebuster for 2
---DiBiase scoop powerslammed Styles
---Styles missed Spiral Tap
---DiBiase locked on the Million Dollar Dream for the submission

5. No. 1 Contender Divas Battle Royal
Velvet Sky eliminated by Layla at 2:32
Layla eliminated by Kelly Kelly at 4:02
Gail Kim eliminated by Kelly Kelly at 5:38
Angelina Love eliminated by Natalya at 6:04
Natalya eliminated by Mickie James at 6:17
Kelly Kelly eliminated by Mickie James at 8:13
Winner & No. 1 Contender for CWF Divas Championship: Mickie James

JR: Here comes that arrogant Rhodes. Maybe Sheamus can teach him a lesson.

6. Sheamus def. Cody Rhodes at 6:46 via DQ
---Rhodes dropkicked Sheamus
---Sheamus hit a double axehandle from the second rope
---Sheamus landed the Irish Curse bacbreaker for 2
---Rhodes low-blowed Sheamus & attacked him with a steel chair

Rhodes raises the chair in the air as he stands over Sheamus

2. AJ Styles © vs. John Morrison – CWF X-Division Championship

S.E. Zero
07-26-2011, 05:21 PM
Chaos 7/26 Review:

Great promo by Cody, this boy is the future no matter where he is and I'm very glad he's the #1 contender even if Mr. Helmsley isnt and setting up a main event between Sheamus and Rhodes as well as most of the card for this week's Chaos was great, well done.

Great opening bout with Kazarian.getting the win. Great start, thats for sure.

Nice tag team action as well, this puts the WGTT that much closer to a CWF Tag Team Championship match.

Great promo from the champ, he is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Nice to see the Morrison/Styles feud going on and a champion vs champion match as well, Chaos is picking up momentum.

My beautiful, beautiful, beautiful and sexayyyy Mickie James wins the right to fight for CWF Divas Championship. I'll be cheering for her fine ass next week since judging by the PPV card this wont be a PPV match.

Great way to make Cody look strong against a big guy like Sheamus and send a message to Morgan while doing even if this time he cost himself the victory via DQ, he better be careful at Insanity.

Overall the best Chaos yet aside from last week's, next week more matches should be made official for Insanity and make the card really pop, amazing job here man.

Well done, very well done.

clrj3514
07-26-2011, 06:20 PM
Chaos 7/26 Review:

Great promo by Cody, this boy is the future no matter where he is and I'm very glad he's the #1 contender even if Mr. Helmsley isnt and setting up a main event between Sheamus and Rhodes as well as most of the card for this week's Chaos was great, well done.

Great opening bout with Kazarian.getting the win. Great start, thats for sure.

Nice tag team action as well, this puts the WGTT that much closer to a CWF Tag Team Championship match.

Great promo from the champ, he is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Nice to see the Morrison/Styles feud going on and a champion vs champion match as well, Chaos is picking up momentum.

My beautiful, beautiful, beautiful and sexayyyy Mickie James wins the right to fight for CWF Divas Championship. I'll be cheering for her fine ass next week since judging by the PPV card this wont be a PPV match.

Great way to make Cody look strong against a big guy like Sheamus and send a message to Morgan while doing even if this time he cost himself the victory via DQ, he better be careful at Insanity.

Overall the best Chaos yet aside from last week's, next week more matches should be made official for Insanity and make the card really pop, amazing job here man.

Well done, very well done.

Thanks dude! I think this was my best episode promo-wise. I'm really getting into my groove I believe.

S.E. Zero
07-30-2011, 10:12 PM
Thanks dude! I think this was my best episode promo-wise. I'm really getting into my groove I believe.

I believe so too

clrj3514
08-02-2011, 04:50 PM
CWF Tuesday Night Chaos – Episode 9
August 2, 2011

The World's Greatest Tag Team are in the ring to kick off the show with mics in their hands.

Benjamin: As you all know, last week Charlie & myself defeated Beer Money 1, 2, 3 right here in this ring. And with the next pay per view Insanity coming up in a few weeks, it only makes sense that we should get a shot at the titles. Right Charlie?

Haas: That's exactly right! You know these fans wanna see the greatest & possibly second greatest tag teams in wrestling face off for the most important titles in ALL of tag team wrestling.

Beer Money's music hits & they join Haas & Benjamin in the ring. James Storm has a mic in his hand.

Storm: Well well well, you boys talk a big game to not be wearin' any gold. I don't know how ya'll can be the greatest when ya ain't got the belts. (Shrugs) But anyways, you fellas want a title match, you got it! We're gonna make it a little interesting though. How bout a steel cage match?

Benjamin: Makes no difference to us!

Storm: Sounds good boys. And when our hands are raised in victory, there's only gonna be one thing left to say. (Hands the mic to Bobby Roode)

Roode: Sorry bout your damn luck!

Back from a break, Mickie James is in the ring.

JR: It looks like it's time for the Diva's title match King!

King: Woo Hoo JR, you know how I love the Divas!

1. Tara © vs. Mickie James – CWF Divas Championship
---Tara snap suplexed James for 2
---James hits Tara with an arm trap neckbreaker
---James caught Tara in a headscissors but she escaped
---Tara landed a moonsault for 2
---Tara rolled up James & used the ropes for the win
Tara def. Mickie James at 7:52 via pinfall
Winner & Still CWF Divas Champion: Tara

JR: What a shame that such an amazing match between two beautiful young ladies ends like this!

The Undertaker makes his way to the ring as we come back from commercial.

Undertaker: Joe, you think you're doing something brave by challenging me over the last several weeks but you're not. What you are doing is proving you're stupidity. Many men have come & many men have fallen. You are no different than the rest. But that's okay boy, I'm right here. Now get your ass out here, I'll make ya famous!

2. Undertaker def. Samoa Joe at 8:16 via pinfall
---Joe caught Taker with an enzuigiri for 2
---Taker landed a big boot
---Taker sidewalk slammed Joe for 2
---Joe delivered a series of chops in the corner
---Taker escaped a Muscle Buster & landed the Tombstone for the pin

Undertaker stands over Joe in the ring as we go to break.

JR: King, this match will definitely showcase two VERY different styles!

3. John Cena def. Sin Cara at 11:50 via submission
---John hit a vertical suplex for 2
---Cara caught Cena in a armbar
---Cena landed a flying shoulder block
---John hit the Five Knuckle Shuffle for 2
---Sin Cara went for a moonsault side slam but Cena pushed him off the ropes
---Cena applied the STF for the win

Back from break, IC Champ Ted DiBiase is in the ring

DiBiase: Haha well you all saw last week, my dad is not the only one in the family who can deliver. What you saw last week against AJ was but the beginning of my dominance. Nobody can take this title from me!

He's interrupted by Kofi Kingston who comes to the top of the ramp.

Kingston: Whoa whoa whoa, pump the brakes there Teddy! I believe I can stop that reign!

Randy Orton's music hits & he joins Kofi on the stage.

Orton: Now lads, what's all this fuss about? We all know I'm WAY better than both of you in the ring, on the mic, & well anywhere else. So if anyone deserves that title it's obviously me.

Mr. Helmsley appears on the CarolinaTron

Mr. Helmsley: Now wait a minute guys, I call the shots around here. Yes Randy we go back but you have no weight to throw around in MY company! So, right now we're going to have a No. 1 Contender match. Winner gets a shot at Ted at Insanity. Fair enough? Fair enough!

4. Randy Orton vs. Kofi Kingston – No. 1 Contender for CWF Intercontinental Championship
---Orton dropkicked Kingston
---Randy missed a clothesline & was met with a dropkick
---Kofi DDTed Randy for 2
---Orton delivered an RKO for 2
---Kofi hit the Boom Drop for 2
---Orton landed a rope-hung DDT
---Kingston avoided an RKO & hit SOS for the victory
Kofi Kingston def. Randy Orton at 14:56 via pinfall
Winner & No. 1 Contender for CWF Intercontinental Championship: Kofi Kingston

Amazing Red is in the ring when we return.

King: It's time for Cody Rhodes’ next punishment match against Amazing Red!

Rhodes makes his entrance & grabs a mic.

Rhodes: HA, this is hilarious! You call this punishment? Maybe for him!

5. Cody Rhodes def. Amazing Red at 6:31 via pinfall
---Red hit a surprise dropkick for 1
---Rhodes suplexed Red
---Cody delivered a dropkick of his own
---Red missed a flying bulldog
---Cody hit two Cross Rhodes for the win

After the match Rhodes continues beating a motionless Amazing Red.

King: We're back from break & here comes Mr. Kennedy. Wonder what he has to say?

Mr. Kennedy: Kurt, you may have beaten me a few weeks ago but it DOES NOT mean you're better than me! Come out here & face me so I can show everyone your win was a fluke!

6. Kurt Angle def. Mr. Kennedy at 11:23 via pinfall
---Kennedy hit an inverted suplex
---Angle landed three rolling German suplexes for 2
---Kennedy roundhouse kicked Angle for 2
---Angle belly-to-belly suplexed Kennedy over the ropes knocking him unconcious
---Angle dragged Kennedy in the ring for the pin

JR: And that's it King, I think Angle has killed him! Goodnight everyone!

3. Beer Money © vs. WGTT Steel Cage Match – CWF Tag Team Championship
4. Ted DiBiase © vs. Kofi Kingston – CWF Intercontinental Championship

S.E. Zero
08-02-2011, 05:17 PM
Chaos 8/2 Review:

Great start and announcement for the match between Beer Money Inc. and The World Greatest Tag Team for the CWF Tag Team inside a Steel Cage, that match is gonna be sick.

Tara has been a roll as champion, good job.

Great match between Taker and Joe.

What a great bathroom break match here, thanks I needed it ;)

Not bad at all this was a great/match interaction between Orton/Kingston and DiBiase with Kingston gaining the win but knowing Orton he's gonna be sure to make an impact before or during the PPV, well done.

Awesome win for Rhodes.

What a closeout match between Angle and Kennedy, 5 star quality match up here.

Overall a great Chaos save for the bathroom break match there lol, it was great work.

clrj3514
08-02-2011, 05:33 PM
Chaos 8/2 Review:

Great start and announcement for the match between Beer Money Inc. and The World Greatest Tag Team for the CWF Tag Team inside a Steel Cage, that match is gonna be sick.

Tara has been a roll as champion, good job.

Great match between Taker and Joe.

What a great bathroom break match here, thanks I needed it ;)

Not bad at all this was a great/match interaction between Orton/Kingston and DiBiase with Kingston gaining the win but knowing Orton he's gonna be sure to make an impact before or during the PPV, well done.

Awesome win for Rhodes.

What a closeout match between Angle and Kennedy, 5 star quality match up here.

Overall a great Chaos save for the bathroom break match there lol, it was great work.

Thanks dude! Really don't know what I was thinking when I booked that one.

S.E. Zero
08-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Thanks dude! Really don't know what I was thinking when I booked that one.

Hahaha brain farts happens

Looking forward to next week's show I hope to see Morgan in it since he wasnt on this week.

clrj3514
08-02-2011, 06:27 PM
Hahaha brain farts happens

Looking forward to next week's show I hope to see Morgan in it since he wasnt on this week.

So far what's got you interested most?

And what do I need to work on?

S.E. Zero
08-02-2011, 06:39 PM
So far what's got you interested most?

And what do I need to work on?

The choices for the pushes you've chosen like Rhodes and Morgan, I'm a fan of both so to see feud over the gold has been quite exciting

and in rotating the talents around more often, you have an enormous roster that dont always get showcased as they should so maybe a longer Chaos or a second show might prove to be beneficial to you to maintain all talents on display, create new and continue existing fueds

clrj3514
08-05-2011, 09:37 AM
http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr251/clrj3514/untitled.jpg

Insanity Poster

clrj3514
08-09-2011, 07:30 PM
CWF Tuesday Night Chaos – Episode 10
August 9, 2011

Samoa Joe is in the ring when the show begins.

Joe: Undertaker, I've had about enough of you calling me out for matches & expecting me to jump when you say jump. That's over! So now I'm doing the calling out tonight. Get out here & face me like a man!

Kurt Angle's music hits & he makes his way to the ring with a mic.

Angle: Joe, shut it okay? Nobody gives a damn about you & the Undertaker, you don't matter. The faster you get that in your head the better. What these fans want to see is professional wrestling's ONLY Olympic gold medalist get in this squared circle & put on a wrestling clinic. Am I right? (Fans cheer as a big smile spreads across Angle's face) That's right! And right now the thorn that's in my side is freaking Ken Kennedy. If anybody deserves a match it's me.

Mr. Helmsley interrupts & comes to the top of the ramp.

Mr. Helmsley: Boys, boys, boys, don't you know by now that I run this company? I call the shots, I sign the matches, hell I'm just the boss. I do understand & appreciate your input and thoughts though. So ya know what I'm gonna do? I'm giving you both the matches you want.........at Insanity. But you will get a match tonight. It's gonna be Samoa Joe & Mr. Kennedy against Kurt Angle & Undertaker.

Angle is all smiles while Joe looks pissed.

Mr. Helmsley: You're not happy with my decision Joe?

Joe: No the hell I'm no....

Mr. Helmsley: Ha, too bad!

JR: Folks it looks like we've got one hell of a main event! We'll have some great tag team action when we return!

1. Edge Heads def. Hart Dynasty at 12:50 via pinfall
---Kidd caught Hawkins with a spinning heel kick
---Hawkins reversed a suplex on Smith for 2
---Ryder dropkicked Smith for 2
---Kidd landed a slingshot leg drop on Ryder
---Hawkins hit a facebuster for the win

King: That was an amazing match! Up next we'll be seeing a match between two guys who haven't the best of fortunes so far in the CWF, Wade Barrett & Christopher Daniels.

2. Wade Barrett def. Christopher Daniels at 11:19 via pinfall
---Barrett belly-to-belly suplexed Daniels for 2
---Daniels landed an enzuigiri
---Daniels hit a running neckbreaker for 2
---Wade caught Daniels with a big boot
---Barrett hit Wasteland for the pin

Kofi Kingston comes to the ring after the break.

Kingston: Hey Ted, as you can see I'm not out here to talk, I have my wrestling gear on. So let's have us a little warm-up match. What ya say?

DiBiase starts down the ramp midways.

DiBiase: Kofi, ya see you have nothing to lose in this situation but I do, MY title. You're gonna get your match though. So I have a question, who wants to make a fast grand?

Sheamus meets DiBiase on the ramp.

Sheamus: I'll take that money fella. I could use a little extra cash for the pubs.

DiBiase: Here ya go. (Hands Sheamus the money) Hey Kofi, meet your oppenent, Sheamus!

3. Kofi Kingston def. Sheamus at 14:08 via pinfall
---Kingston dropkicked Sheamus
---Sheamus hit a powerslam for 2
---Kingston landed a DDT
---Kofi got caught attempting a crossbody
---Sheamus hit the Irish Curse backbreaker
---Kofi nailed a surprise Trouble in Paradise for 3

Back from break Cody Rhodes is in the ring & clearly upset.

Rhodes: As you all know, I've been forced to compete in these 'punishment matches' by Hunter, yea I said Hunter over the last few weeks. Now we all know this is a load of crap because our 'great champion' Matt Morgan sits on his ass! I'm tired of all the bull crap that I've had to deal with since becoming the No. 1 Contender.

Mr. Helmsley joins him in the ring.

Mr. Helmsley: First of all, my name is Mr. Helmsley to you, don't forget it. You wanna whine & gripe and complain about this & that and all the above. Well I'm gonna give ya something else to bitch about. You're gonna face the CWF Champion Matt Morgan right now!

4. Matt Morgan def. Cody Rhodes at 15:34 via pinfall
---Rhodes suplexed Morgan
---Rhodes dropkicked Morgan for 2
---Morgan hit a gutwrench powerbomb for 2
---Rhodes landed another dropkick for 2
---Rhodes locked on a Figure-Four
---Morgan hit Carbon Footprint for 2
---Morgan hit Hellevator for the win

Morgan grabs the mic.

Morgan: Hahaha Rhodes get used to the sight of me winning because you'll be seeing it again in 12 days! I am the man today and forever!

Chris Jericho comes through the crowd & begins attacking Matt Morgan. Cody is now up with Jericho as they leave Morgan lying in the ring. They stare at each other & then shake hands as the show goes to break.

JR: What a main event we're about to experience!

5. Undertaker & Kurt Angle def. Samoa Joe & Mr. Kennedy at 13:13 via submission
---Joe German suplexed Angle for 2
---Undertaker hit snake eyes on Kennedy
---Joe landed an atomic drop on Undertaker
---Angle locked on the ankle lock on Joe for the win

3. Beer Money vs. WGTT Steel Cage Match – CWF Tag Team Championship
6. Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Kennedy

S.E. Zero
08-09-2011, 08:21 PM
Chaos 8/9 Review:

I was pleasantly surprised to see the show open with Joe and then have Angle join in before Mr. Helmsley announced a big tag team main event.

Good starting match.

I'm in awe Barrett beat Daniels, a shocking win for sure.

Great angle with Kofi/Ted and Sheamus.

Mr. Helmsley has had it in for Rhodes for a while and setting an impromptu match with Matt Morgan makes it that much more obvious and though Rhodes lost I'm sure that on the final Chaos before Insanity he will and has to deliver a powerful message about becoming CWF World Champion and now with Chris Jericho by side, I definitely wanna see what happens next week.

Angle and Taker win nice, I can see them having singles matches next week especially with how the show opened and Angle interrupted Joe; a match between Joe and Angle and Mr. Kennedy and Taker will make next week's Chaos a must see.

Overall a great, great show and I cant wait for next week's show.

clrj3514
08-10-2011, 08:38 AM
Chaos 8/9 Review:

I was pleasantly surprised to see the show open with Joe and then have Angle join in before Mr. Helmsley announced a big tag team main event.

Good starting match.

I'm in awe Barrett beat Daniels, a shocking win for sure.

Great angle with Kofi/Ted and Sheamus.

Mr. Helmsley has had it in for Rhodes for a while and setting an impromptu match with Matt Morgan makes it that much more obvious and though Rhodes lost I'm sure that on the final Chaos before Insanity he will and has to deliver a powerful message about becoming CWF World Champion and now with Chris Jericho by side, I definitely wanna see what happens next week.

Angle and Taker win nice, I can see them having singles matches next week especially with how the show opened and Angle interrupted Joe; a match between Joe and Angle and Mr. Kennedy and Taker will make next week's Chaos a must see.

Overall a great, great show and I cant wait for next week's show.

Thanks bro! 11 days to Insanity!

clrj3514
08-16-2011, 04:56 PM
CWF Tuesday Night Chaos – Episode 11
August 16, 2011

A video shows the end of last week’s main event. Chris Jericho makes his way to the ring.

King: JR, do ya think Jericho's gonna explain himself for last week???

JR: I don't know King but he damn well needs to. Welcome folks!

Jericho: Well well well, I'm sure you idiots expect an explanation. Yea I'm gonna give ya one Junior, just relax. Last week I attacked Matt Morgan & you people didn't seem to be too happy about it. No? Ha, I'd be pissed if I was a fat lardass joke sitting in the crowd eating hot dogs & deep fried twinkies while I watched the best in the world at what he does beat the hell out of your beloved champion. (Major boos) But now, on to my motive & yes there's a damn good one peasants, just shut up! See a little over a month ago, Matty beat me IN A FLUKE & cost me MY title shot. Now it is my mission to dethrone that ingrate and Cody is JUST the man for the job!

Matt Morgan appears on the CarolinaTron.

Morgan: Hey Chris, why don't you put you're puppy dog money where your bulldog mouth is? You & Rhodes against me & a partner of my choosing in the main event!

Jericho: You're on Junior!

Mr. Helmsley comes out after the break.

Mr. Helmsley: Interesting start. But enough talk, it's time for some action! AJ Styles & his opponent Sunday John Morrison will be in action tonight, seperately of course! Kurt Angle's gonna take on Samoa Joe while Kennedy battles the Deadman! Now, ARE YOU READY???

1. AJ Styles def. Christian at 8:32 via pinfall
---Christian dropkicked Styles
---Styles reversed an inverse DDT into a pele kick
---Styles double-German suplexed Christian for 2
---Christian escaped a Styles Clash and hit an inverted DDT for 2
---Styles caught Christian mid-hurricanrana with the Styles Clash for the win

Beer Money makes their way to the ring after the break to a huge ovation.

Roode: You people forget about us? I know ya haven’t but we just wanna make sure of it. Also, we don’t want those punks we’re facing to forget us either! Haas, Benjamin, you boys are in for a hell of a fight Sunday!

Storm: That’s right Bobby! When we get in that cage we’re gonna tear you apart. Oh & boys…

Roode: Sorry about your damn luck! (Crowd explodes)

JR: This next match should be a technical masterpiece King. Wrestling's only Olympic gold medalist taking on the Samoan submission machine!

2. Kurt Angle def. Samoa Joe at 8:55 via submission
---Joe landed a diving crossbody for 2
---Kurt reversed a powerbomb attempt into an ankle lock
---Joe reversed the ankle lock into an STF
---Kurt dodged an enzuigiri & locked in the ankle lock for the win

Angle grabs a mic after the match.

Angle: See Joe, that's how it's done! Samoan submission machine my ass! You're pathetic! I'm the damn Olympic gold medalist! And Sunday Ken, you're gonna suffer the same fate! (Crowd cheers)

3. Mr. Kennedy def. Undertaker at 7:19 via pinfall
---Kennedy hit a spike DDT for 2
---Taker landed snake eyes on Kennedy
---Taker missed a leg drop on the apron
---Kennedy drilled Taker with a Mic Check for the win

Cody Rhodes is backstage with Todd Grisham.

Todd: Welcome Cody, anything you'd like to tell the fans?

Rhodes snatches the mic away.

Rhodes: Yea Toddy, I got something to say! I've been constantly punished & pushed to my edge since becoming the No. 1 Contender. That's why, this Sunday I'm changing that! I will be the champion, mark my words!

Drops the mic & pushes the camera man down on his way out

King: This should be an awesome match with two phenomenal athletes JR! No offense AJ Styles, haha.

4. Kazarian def. John Morrison at 13:10 via pinfall
---Morrison landed a spinning heel kick
---Kazarian hit a belly-to-belly suplex for 2
---Morrison tossed Kaz outside & caught him with a corkscrew plancha
---Kaz hit a neckbreaker on the outside
---Morrison hit a facebuster but missed Starship Pain
---Kaz hit the Flux Capacitor for the win

Mr. Helmsley comes back out to the ramp.

Mr. Helmsley: Damn Frankie, that was impressive! Tell ya what, you guys have a rematch right now! Winner gets AJ Sunday at Insanity!

5. John Morrison vs. Kazarian – No. 1 Contender for CWF X-Division Championship
John Morrison drills Kazarian with brass knuckles as the ref calls for opening bell
John Morrison def. Kazarian at 0:05 via pinfall
Winner & No. 1 Contender for CWF X-Division Championship: John Morrison

JR: That damn Morrison steals it! Come back next for our main event!

6. Cody Rhodes & Chris Jericho def. Matt Morgan & Christopher Daniels at 18:03 via pinfall
---Jericho hit Daniels with a backbreaker for 2
---Rhodes landed a crossbody on Daniels off the top
---Daniels hit Jericho with an enzuigiri
---Morgan chokeslammed Jericho for 2
---Morgan hit Rhodes with the Carbon Footprint for 2
---Jericho missile dropkicked Morgan
---Daniels drilled Jericho with Angel Wings
---Rhodes hit Daniels with Beautiful Disaster as he went for the BME on Jericho
---Rhodes dragged Jericho on top of Daniels for the pin

Final Card for Insanity:
3. Beer Money vs. WGTT Steel Cage Match – CWF Tag Team Championship
6. Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Kennedy

S.E. Zero
08-16-2011, 07:48 PM
Chaos 8/16 Review:

Wonderful opening with Jericho explaining his actions last week and the setup for a big tag team main event was very well done.

Mr. Helmsley giving way to the opening bout was good and I'm glad Styles got the win.

Beer Money are awesome, this was a small but needed promo and I cant wait to see their match at the PPV.

Angle wins and just put Joe to shame, amazing job here.

Good win for Kennedy here.

Great promo from Rhodes.

I like that Kazarian won the first match and impressed Mr. Helmsley but Morrison sneaking the win via brass knuckles was a surprise but it did secure his #1 contender's spot but I'm sure is not gonna take this lying down.

Great way to close out the show with Rhodes and Jericho win, I'm a fan of both so to see them tovether and win is awesome.

Overall this was a great closeout show before the PPV and I'm looking forward to see what there.

clrj3514
08-16-2011, 08:13 PM
Chaos 8/16 Review:

Wonderful opening with Jericho explaining his actions last week and the setup for a big tag team main event was very well done.

Mr. Helmsley giving way to the opening bout was good and I'm glad Styles got the win.

Beer Money are awesome, this was a small but needed promo and I cant wait to see their match at the PPV.

Angle wins and just put Joe to shame, amazing job here.

Good win for Kennedy here.

Great promo from Rhodes.

I like that Kazarian won the first match and impressed Mr. Helmsley but Morrison sneaking the win via brass knuckles was a surprise but it did secure his #1 contender's spot but I'm sure is not gonna take this lying down.

Great way to close out the show with Rhodes and Jericho win, I'm a fan of both so to see them tovether and win is awesome.

Overall this was a great closeout show before the PPV and I'm looking forward to see what there.

Thanks bro! I added the Beer Money bit at the last minute. I just felt like it needed it. I could really see the main event playing out in my head.

Hope the PPV won't dissapoint!

S.E. Zero
08-16-2011, 08:17 PM
Thanks bro! I added the Beer Money bit at the last minute. I just felt like it needed it. I could really see the main event playing out in my head.

Hope the PPV won't dissapoint!

I'm sure it wont.

clrj3514
08-21-2011, 06:44 PM
CWF Insanity
August 21, 2011

After the opening pyro, Mr. Helmsley hits the ring with a mic.

Mr. Helmsley: How is everybody tonight? (Loud cheer) We're here tonight to put on a hell of a show for our loyal fans. You're gonna see title matches, brutal feuds, & even a steel cage! But ya know I was thinking. We've already got the cage here tonight, why not use it for all the matches? What do you guys think? (Huge cheer) It's set then! Before we get to our scheduled matches we've got an added bonus! A fatal four-way to determine the No. 1 Contenders for the tag team titles! Now I just have one question. ARE YOU READY??? (Crowd cheers) I SAID, ARE YOU READY??? (Crowd goes insane) Triple H heads to the back with a big smile on his face.

King: JR, this is gonna be one heck of a show!

JR: You're right about that King, and here comes the Hart Dynasty!

1. MCMG vs. Edge Heads vs. Usos vs. Hart Dynasty – No. 1 Contenders for CWF Tag Team Championship
---Kidd dropkicked Hawkins for 2
---Sabin German suplexed Jey into the cage
---Ryder flapjacked Shelley on the turnbuckle
---Hawkins started up the cage but Smith powerbombed him down for 2
---Jimmy & Jey hit a double corner splash on Kidd
---Shelley & Ryder battled up the cage in the corner
---Smith landed a Jackhammer on Jimmy
---Sabin went up the cage & hit Ryder with Cradle Shock from the top for the win
MCMG def. Edge Heads, Usos, & Hart Dynasty at 14:12 via pinfall
Winners & No. 1 Contenders for CWF Tag Team Championship: MCMG

JR: My God King, that was one hell of a match!

2. Ted DiBiase (c) vs. Kofi Kingston – CWF Intercontinental Championship
---Kingston dropkicked DiBiase
---Kingston went up the cage but was dragged down throat-first on the ropes
---DiBiase landed a spinebuster for 2
---Kingston hit a crossbody from the top rope for 2
---Both climbed to the top
---DiBiase DDTed Kingston from the top of the cage
---DiBiase tried to escape but Kingston dragged him down & hit the Boom Drop
---Kingston hit Trouble in Paradise & escaped over the top as DiBiase struggled to stop him
Kofi Kingston def. Ted DiBiase at 21:16 via escape
Winner & New CWF Intercontinental Champion: Kofi Kingston

King: JR, this has been a brutal feud. Who's your money on?

JR: As much as I dislike him, I'm gonna go with Kennedy!

3. Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Kennedy
---Angle landed a series of European uppercuts
---Kennedy roundhouse kicked Angle for 2
---Angle hit three German suplexes for 2
---Angle went over the cage but Kennedy superplexed him back in
---Kennedy landed a hangman's neckbreaker for 2
---Angle hit an Angle Slam from the top rope for 2
---Kennedy drilled Angle with the Mic Check for the win
Mr. Kennedy def. Kurt Angle at 17:53 via pinfall

Kennedy grabs a mic after the match.

Kennedy: Hey Kurt, what good has all that talk done you now? I told you I would come out on top! Those damn Olympic medals didn't do you a bit of good! All I've been hearing about is these 'wrestling clinics'. Far as I know, you haven't taught me a thing! I am Mr. Kennedy.........Kennedy! (Crowd boos)

4. Beer Money (c) vs. WGTT – CWF Tag Team Championship
---Storm landed a breakbreaker on Haas for 2
---Benjamin hit Roode with a Northern Lights suplex
---Benjamin drilled Storm with a dropkick & started up the cage
---Roode brought Benjamin down with a diving necbreaker
---Haas caught Roode with an Exploder suplex for 2
---Storm popped Haas with a superkick for 2
---Benjamin landed a Samoan drop on Storm
---Roode caught Haas with Pay Off for the pin
Beer Money def. WGTT at 19:36 via pinfall

JR: Beer Money sure seems to be a force to be reckoned with here in the CWF

Morrison grabs a mic when comes down.

Morrison: AJ, you've got two choices right now. You can come down here & get your ass kicked or you can just bring me the title now & go on about your business.

King: Well here comes AJ & I don't believe he's just giving the title away!

5. AJ Styles (c) vs. John Morrison – CWF X-Division Championship
---Morrison popped Styles with an enzuigiri
---Morrison landed a facebuster for 2
---Styles reversed a vertical suplex into a neckbreaker
---Styles landed a springboard moonsault for 2
---Morrison Pele kicked Styles out of nowhere
---Morrison hit Styles with a plancha from the top of the cage for 2
---Styles tornado DDTed Morrison
---Morrison dragged Styles off the cage but missed Starship Pain
---Styles landed Spiral Tap from the top of the cage for 2
---Morrison & Styles both climbed to the top of the cage
---Styles was hit with a knee & fell over the top for the win
AJ Styles def. John Morrison at 26:14 via escape
Winner & Still CWF X-Division Champion: AJ Styles

JR: What a match King, WHAT A MATCH!!!

King: And now we've got two more bitter rivals coming to battle.

6. Undertaker vs. Samoa Joe
---Joe landed an atomic drop
---Taker hit Joe with a running DDT
---Taker caught Joe with snake eyes & a big boot for 2
---Joe reversed Old School into a scoop powerslam
---Joe hit the Muscle Buster for the win
Samoa Joe def. Undertaker at 10:48 via pinfall
Winner: Samoa Joe

Cody Rhodes makes his way to the ring with Jericho by his side. Rhodes has a mic.

Rhodes: Hello my fans, how nice to see you! (Fans boo) Tonight, I'm gonna do what everyone here has been waiting for me to do since I became the No. 1 Conteender, & that's bcome the new CWF Heavyweight Champion. See Matt Morgan doesn't represent this company like a real champion should. I'm going to be THE man & with Chris with me, nobody will be able to stop me!

King: Well I believe Morgan might disagree with Cody!

7. Matt Morgan (c) vs. Cody Rhodes w/ Chris Jericho – CWF Heavyweight Championship
---Rhodes dropkicked Morgan
---Rhodes hit a bulldog from the second rope for 2
---Morgan gutwrench powerbombed Rhodes for 2
---Rhodes went up the cage but Morgan German suplexed him down
---Rhodes landed an Alabama Slam into the cage
---Morgan hit the Hellevator on Rhodes
---Jericho entered the cage with a chair but accidentally hit Rhodes
---Morgan hit Jericho with the Carbon Footprint & pinned Rhodes
Matt Morgan def. Cody Rhodes at 23:23 via pinfall
Winner & Still CWF Heavyweight Champion: Matt Morgan

JR: And Jericho's interference has cost Rhodes the title! Goodnight folks!

clrj3514
08-21-2011, 06:46 PM
Sorry it's not as visually appealing as I wanted. Touchpad was being stupid.

S.E. Zero
08-21-2011, 07:23 PM
Insanity PPV Review:

Mr. Helmsley opens the show on epic fashion by all matches cage matches, this PPV got off to a great start.

Fatal 4 way tag team to determine new #1 contender for the tag team championship was a great and am glad to see that the MCMG picked ip the win.

I'm sad to see DiBiase lose but the torch must be passed on.

Superb win and promo by Mr. Kennedy.....Kennedy.

Beer....Money retains, awesome.

Big win for Styles over Morrison, well done.

So Joe finally won, its about time xD

Damn Rhodes lost due to Jericho but I'm glad to see Morgan retain.

Overall a great quality PPV for the CWF and Chaos should be awesome this week.

clrj3514
08-26-2011, 10:37 AM
CWF is going to be halted, at least for a while. College starting has me busy.

S.E. Zero
08-26-2011, 11:15 AM
CWF is going to be halted, at least for a while. College starting has me busy.

Thats understandable. Good luck in school and I'll be here waiting for the CWF to start up again.

Take care and be safe.

clrj3514
08-26-2011, 11:34 AM
Thats understandable. Good luck in school and I'll be here waiting for the CWF to start up again.

Take care and be safe.

Thanks bro!