PDA

View Full Version : Impact Wrestling Eboy Style

eboy
06-03-2011, 10:16 AM
So I am getting Pretty mad at TNA's booking so in this thread I will take the Helm hopefully This Time I'll keep it going

TNA

IMPACT WRESTLING

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/59/Impact_Wrestling.png/250px-Impact_Wrestling.png

Roster

Managers: Hulk Hogan & Eric Bischoff
Network Executive: Mick Foley

Immortal: Jeff Jarrett, Abyss, Gunner, Bully Ray, Matt Hardy, Ric Flair, Big Rob Terry

Fortune: AJ Styles, Kazarian, James Storm, Robert Roode (Injured) & Christopher Daniels

Mr Anderson Sting Samoa Joe Kurt Angle Crimson Matt Morgan Hernandez Brother Devon McMg Brian Kendrick Jay Lethal Anarquia Amazing Red Generation Me RVD Murphy the British Invasion Chris Harris D’angelo Dinero Eric Young Orlando Jordon INK Inc Tommy Dreamer Scott Steiner Okato Robbie E

Knockouts
Mickie James Tara Winter Angelina Love Velvet Sky Madison Rayne Ms Testmarker Sarita Rosita

eboy
06-03-2011, 10:21 AM
Slammiversary Results

TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match:Mr Anderson Def Sting to claim the Belt

The Final Battle:
Kurt Angle Def Jeff Jarrett
(Match to determine the No. 1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship with Angle's Olympic gold medal on the line)

TNA World Tag Team Championship Match: The British Invasion Def James Storm & Alex Shelley

Last Man Standing Match:
AJ Styles Def Bully Ray

TNA Women's Knockout Championship Match:
Mickie James Def Angelina Love

Singles Match:Crimson Def Samoa Joe

Singles Match:Matt Morgan Def Scott Steiner

TNA X-Divison Championship- Abyss Def Kazarian

eboy
06-03-2011, 10:22 AM
Impact Wrestling 1 Part 1

Impact Wrestling 1

1. Mick Foley says on the Way to Destination X he’s going to right the Wrongs of Immortal

2. Doug Williams Def James Storm at 12 mins- Williams Victory means Storm cant have a Rematch for the Tag Titles

3. Mick Foley tells Bully Ray & Tommy Dreamer he has a Surprise for them tonight

4. Brian Kendrick Def Big Rob Terry with a Roll Up after the Match Jay Lethal Returned and destroyed Kendrick before Joining Eric Bischoff for a Hug On the Ramp

5. Bischoff & Lethal are Walking when Rob Terry Catches up with them Bischoff Fires Him

6. AJ Styles Comes out and Demands a Title Shot at the TNA World Heavyweight Championship at Destination X Mr Anderson comes out and Says hes got a Rematch with Sting tonight but after that its on

Kurt Angle comes down and says he won the No.1 Contenders Match Last Night so if anyone’s getting a title shot its me

This Brings out Hogan who says they can all have shots but its going to be in a Fatal Four Way Match and the Forth Man is going to be Bully Ray

And now we see Mick Foley you says “Hogan there’s something you get to get used to and that is I have Just as Much power as you so this World Title Shin dig is going to be a Fatal Five Way Match its going to be Mr Anderson or Sting vs Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles vs Bully Ray vs The Networks Choice Matt Morgan Have a Nice Day”

Break

eboy
06-03-2011, 10:37 AM
Impact Wrestling Part 2

7. Brian Kendrick & Other X-Division Athletes set up a War Room Kazarian Knows someone who can bring the Title home

8. No.1 Contenders for KO title: Velvet Sky Def ODB & Sarita at 6 mins

9. Still to come: WHC: Sting vs Mr Anderson, Plus Mick Foley has a Surprise for Bully Ray & Tommy Dreamer and Kazarian has an Opponent for Abyss also Hernandez vs Crimson

10. Jeff Jarrett Def Brother Devon at 13 mins after the match Jarrett pounded on Devon Until Daniels Made the save

11. Kazarian asks Samoa Joe to win the X-Division Title Tonight Joe Agrees

12. Crimson Def Hernandez via DQ at 11 mins Crimson was going to win but Anarquia attacks to end this one in a DQ

13. Jarrett says what the hell was Daniels Doing tonight

14. Mick Foley comes out for his Surprise for Bully Ray & Tommy Dreamer. Ray & Dreamer Foley says Immortals Problem is they’ve made so many Enemies that those Enemies become the Networks Friend so Dreamer I’ve brought Back someone Just to Deal with you and that person is RHHIIINNNOOOO!!!!!!!!

15. Rhino Comes down and Runs through Dreamer What a Return by the Man Beast Rhino

eboy
06-03-2011, 10:43 AM
16. X-Division Championship- Samoa Joe Def Abyss to win the X-Division Title

17. The X-Division Guys Celebrate but Abyss attacks Joe but SONJAY DUTT Returns to make the Save

18. Still to come tonight: WHC: Sting vs Mr Anderson, Kurt Angle vs Bully Ray

19. Kurt Angle Def Bully Ray at 14 mins

20. Next Week on Impact Matt Morgan vs AJ Styles, TV Title- Gunner vs Eric young + Much Much More

21. Main Event time we get Pre Match Comments from both Guys

22. World Heavyweight Championship- Mr Anderson Def Sting at 16 mins to retain the Title

eboy
06-03-2011, 11:26 AM
Destination x Card

World Heavyweight Championship- Mr Anderson vs Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles vs Matt Morgan vs Bully Ray

eboy
06-03-2011, 11:27 AM
Impact Wrestling 2 part 1

Impact Wrestling 2

1. Sting comes out and says last week he couldn’t Regain the World Title but it doesn’t matter this time because he came back for one reason and one Reason only and that is to stop Hulk Hogan & Eric Bischoff out comes Hogan who says there was another man who lost his gold lately that man is Abyss and his Sole mission is to take you out for good Sting but seen as You vs Abyss is on the Card for Destination X your Opponent tonight is Matt Hardy “Cold Blooded”

2. Sting Def “Cold Blooded” Matt Hardy at 9 mins

3. Kendrick says he wants answers from Jay Lethal

4. Kendrick comes out and says whats White is now Black and what was Black is now White The Illusion has Begun and my System is dying to know what Why Jay Lethal did what he Did

Lethal comes out and says Kendrick is Selfish Lethal wants the Chance to get played big Money and have Big Parties and Kendrick wants me to be a Hero what did being a Hero give him nothing it got him fired so lethal is Back to be Part of Immortal and as far as the X-Division it doesn’t Matter. And to prove it I’ll beat Samoa Joe tonight for the title and once I’ve done it I am going to Retire the Belt

5. Generation Me Def Ink Inc at 13 mins

6. Bully Ray says tonight he’s going to get himself a Valet tonight

7. TNA TV Title: Gunner Def Eric Young at 3 mins

8. after the match Mick Foley gives gunner a new Challenger right now Alex Shelley

9. TNA TV Title: Alex Shelley def Gunner to win the TV Title at 13 mins

eboy
06-03-2011, 11:39 AM
Impact 2 part 2

10. break

11. Rhino comes out and Calls out Dreamer he says he got fired and Dreamer did nothing because Dreamer is all about Money so Rhino is taking out Dreamer for good Dreamer comes out of nowhere and attacks Rhino

12. Sonjay Dutt Def Suicide at 12 mins

13. Abyss Attacks Sting Backstage

14. still to come Bully Ray Gets a Valet, Matt Morgan vs AJ Styles, TNA X-Division Title- Jay Lethal vs Abyss

15. Velvet Sky & Mickie James Def Winter & Angelina Love at 8 mins

16. Fortune are in their Lockeroom Daniels says he’s got Plans for Jarrett Kazarian is Talking about the X-Division and Styles is talking about Morgan Storm is Just sitting around not Doing much

17. Jay Lethal Is Warming up he asks Ric Flair to accompany him tonight

eboy
06-03-2011, 12:01 PM
19. TNA X-Division Championship- Samoa Joe Def Jay Lethal to retain the Belt after the Match Kazarian comes out and Challenges Joe to a title Match at Destination X Joe Agrees

20. Christopher Daniels comes out and Says Jarrett has sold out on TNA and everything he and Jeff and AJ and James, Robert Frankie had worked for and I wasn’t around when it first happened but every time I look at you Jeff it makes me Sick

Jarrett comes out and says Daniels never made it anywhere and that’s what hes upset about and Jarrett will make sure Daniels is never ever going to be anyone

21. Bully Ray reveals his Valet to be Ms Testmarker

22. Matt Morgan def AJ Styles at 17 mins

23. end of Impact

eboy
06-03-2011, 12:04 PM
Currant Destination X Card

TNA X-Division Championship- Samoa Joe vs Kazarian

World Heavyweight Championship- Mr Anderson vs Kurt Angle vs Matt Morgan vs AJ Styles vs Bully Ray

Sting Vs Abyss

TNA Knockouts Championship- Velvet Sky vs Mickie James

eboy
06-03-2011, 03:39 PM
Impact Wrestling 3 Part 1
Impact Wrestling 3 part 1

1. Jeff Jarrett Def Christopher Daniels at 12 Mins after Karen got involved
They laugh at the fallen angel as they walk away

2. Mick Foley announces the Ultimate X Match at Destination X to be Amazing Red vs Sonjay Dutt vs JERRY LYN vs ELIX SKIPPER wow what an announcement Elix Skipper & Jerry Lyn come down and talk about being Pioneers and say they’ll take it to the Limit at Destination X but we’re not done here comes Michael Shane who says he will also be at Destination X but were still not done its LOW-KI Back in TNA my god what Just went Down

3. Mick Foley says he’s not done he’s got an announcement that’s going to Shake Wrestling to its very foundations

4. No.1 Contenders Match for tag team titles: Eric Young & Orlando Jordan Def INK Inc & Mexican America & Gen Me after the Match Mexican America pounded on EY & OJ and Injured OJ’s Leg Crimson Makes the save

5. There are shots of James Storm looking Bored backstage

6. Jay Lethal vs Brian Kendrick is announced for Destination X

7. Velvet Sky Def ODB in a Trailer Park Brawl to Settle their Feud

8. Still to come Bully Ray (W/ Ms Tessmacher) vs Matt Morgan + AJ Styles vs Kurt Angle + Sting vs Gunner, “The Pope” vs Crimson

9. Break

eboy
06-03-2011, 03:54 PM
10. Crimson Def “The Pope” after the Match Hernandez attacks

11. Hernandez challenges Crimson to test his undefeated streak on the line at Destination X

12. Tommy Dreamer Def Brother Devon at 11 mins after the match Dreamer is Attacking Devon when Rhino makes the Save Rhino says when its Dreamer vs Rhino at Destination x its going to be Monsters ball Dreamer says he wants Rhino to put his career on the line and is willing to put his on the line as well

13. Ric Flair & Jay Lethal are laughing backstage

14. Gunner Warns Shelley that he’s coming at Destination X for the TV Title

15. Sting Def Abyss at 14 mins Sting says he’ll go through anybody to get his hands on Hulk

16. Hulk says he’s totally lost control they need to make some calls

17. Kazarian Def Jay Lethal at 14 mins Lethal & Flair pound on Kaz but Kendrick makes the Save

18. Break

eboy
06-03-2011, 04:07 PM
19. Bully Ray (W/ Ms Tessmacher) Def Matt Morgan at 12 mins

20. Destination X Promo

21. James Storm is with AJ Ahead of his match tonight

22. an angry Generation Me attack Matt Hardy Backstage

23. AJ Styles (W/ James Storm) Def Kurt Angle

24. Mick Foley tells Jerry Lyn he can make the Announcement

25. Jerry Lyn Comes down “Its good to be back in the Impact Zone you see it was so good to be back with guys like Elix and Low Ki because together we built something you might have heard of its Called the X-Division and next Sunday on PPV we revive the X-Division for good. You see as I’m sure your all aware since Eric Bischoff & Hulk Hogan the X-Division was forgotten but you cant Crush the Spirit or the Memories of the X-Division and now the Network has made it possible for the Changes and Influence of Bischoff & Hogan wont be felt on that night so for one night only something will return to TNA and That Something is the SIX SIDED RING”

26. The Fans all Chant SIX SIDES as AJ Styles comes out and Hugs Jerry Lyn to end Impact

eboy
06-03-2011, 04:13 PM
Orlando Jordon is out for a few Months with a Knee injury but EY says hes got the Perfect Partner

+

Jeff Jarrett will meet Christopher Daniels on PPV

eboy
06-03-2011, 04:14 PM
Currant Destination X Card

World Heavyweight Championship- Mr Anderson vs Kurt Angle vs Matt Morgan vs AJ Styles vs Bully Ray

Sting Vs Abyss

Ultimate X Match- Low Ki vs Jerry Lyn vs Amazing Red vs Elix Skipper vs Sonjay Dutt
TNA TV Title- Alex Shelley vs Gunner

Monsters Ball- Loser Retires- Rhino vs Tommy Dreamer

TNA Tag Team Championship- The British Invasion vs Eric Young & A Mystery Partner

Brian Kendrick vs Jay Lethal (W/Ric Flair)

Hernandez vs Crimson

Jeff Jarrett vs Christopher Daniels

And its going to be in the Six Sided ring

eboy
06-03-2011, 04:15 PM
so guys I'd really like to hear your thoughts on Impact Wrestling Eboy Style

thejman93
06-03-2011, 04:23 PM
It's some of your best work dude.

eboy
06-03-2011, 04:33 PM
It's some of your best work dude.

Cheers man and the surprises not even anywhere near over

eboy
06-04-2011, 04:49 AM
Impact Wrestling 4 Parts 1

1. Hogan comes out and says he’s going to be gracious in letting Foley have his Fun at Destination X but it doesn’t mean there will be no Immortal because Not only will Gunner win back the TV title, Jarrett will beat Daniels, Bully Ray will win the World Title and I will be in Abyss’ Corner when he destroys Sting but also Cold Blooded Matt Hardy has Something to say

Matt Hardy says “Last week I was attacked in the back by Generation Me now those to little Punks are Just Sore because of the Beating we Dealt them Eric Bischoff and I a couple of weeks Back so here’s what we’ve got planned for Destination X Generation Me vs Matt Hardy, Eric Bischoff & Chris Harris in a Handicap match”

2. Highlights of Jerry Lyn’s Six Sided Ring Announcement

3. AJ Styles Talks about becoming the World Champ

4. Crimson Def Anarquia at 9 mins after the Match he destroyed Anarquia in front of Hernandez

5. Tonight on Impact- 10 man X-Division Gauntlet, Mr Anderson vs AJ Styles, Abyss, Jeff Jarrett, Matt Hardy & Chris Harris vs Sting, Christopher Daniels & Generation Me+ More

6. Bully Ray (W/ Ms Tessmacher & Tommy Dreamer) Def Rhino at 12 mins after Dreamer Got involved after the Match Bully Ray & Dreamer beat on Rhino when Matt Morgan

7. Eric Bischoff says he loves Hardy Idea and He cant wait to break out the GI

eboy
06-04-2011, 04:59 AM
8. Break

9. Mickie James Def ODB at 12 mins

10. Velvet Sky says her Dream will come true at Destination X

11. Brian Kendrick gets in the Face of Jay Lethal/Ric Flair Ric Flair Challenges him to a Match tonight

12. The British Invasion Def Ink inc at 12 mins

13. Destination X Promo

14. Kurt Angle Talks about winning the World Title Matt Morgan vs Kurt Angle tonight

15. Brian Kendrick Def Ric Flair at 4 mins after the Match Kendrick went nuts on Flair and Lethal made the Save

16. Matt Morgan talks about being World Champion

eboy
06-04-2011, 05:09 AM
17. Break

18. Abyss, Jeff Jarrett, Chris Harris & Matt Hardy Def Christopher Daniels, Sting & Generation Me at 14 mins

19. Mr Anderson says he will Retain the title at Destination X

20. Kurt Angle Def Matt Morgan at 12 mins

21. Final Destination X Card

22. Mr Anderson Def AJ Styles (W/ James Storm)

23. Eric Young gets off the Phone and says hes got a Whole new Partner for Sunday its Not Arn Anderson Animal or even Billy or Chuck but its someone he knows very well l

24. X-Division Gauntlet- Jay Lethal vs Brian Kendrick vs Jerry Lyn vs Elix Skipper vs Low Ki vs Amazing Red vs Sonjay Dutt vs Robbie E vs Suicide vs Okato

Low Ki Eliminates Okato
Low Ki & Kazarian Eliminate Robbie E
Sonjay Dutt Eliminates Brian Kendrick & Jay Lethal in one go
Amazing Red Eliminates Jerry Lyn
Elix Skipper eliminates Suicide
Kazarian Eliminates Sonjay Dutt
Elix Skipper Eliminates Amazing Red
Low Ki Eliminates Elix Skipper
Kazarian Pins Low Ki to win the X-Gauntlet at 21 mins

eboy
06-04-2011, 08:57 AM
Final Destination X Card

Sting Vs Abyss

Ultimate X Match- Low Ki vs Jerry Lyn vs Amazing Red vs Elix Skipper vs Sonjay Dutt

Monsters Ball- Loser Retires- Rhino vs Tommy Dreamer

TNA Tag Team Championship- The British Invasion vs Eric Young & A Mystery Partner

Brian Kendrick vs Jay Lethal (W/Ric Flair)

Hernandez vs Crimson

Jeff Jarrett vs Christopher Daniels

Generation Me vs Eric Bischoff, Matt Hardy & Chris Harris

And its going to be in the Six Sided ring

eboy
06-04-2011, 09:14 AM
Destination X

Pre Show

1. Christy Hemme & JB Run down the Card for Destination X on PPV

2. We Get a X-Division Hype Video including the History of the X-Division and Various Wrestlers and Personalities commenting on the X-Division

3. Now We see a World Title Hype Video

4. Mr Anderson is having an Interview he asks if there’s any assholes in the house and then says he will retain the World Title because Mr Anderson never gives up never shies away from adversity in fact everyone in this main event has had to bust their ass to get here now it comes down to who gives the Most to Stay here and that man will be Mr ANDERSON wait for it… Wait for it ANDERSON

5. SO CAL VAL comes out and hands Free T-Shirts to the Audience and The Impact Zone is completely Packed

6. Gunner tells Eric Bischoff he will win back the TV Title and then prove he is Unstoppable

7. Kazarian & Samoa Joe Show Mutual Respect before the Main Event tonight

8. Sting vs Abyss Hype

9. Robbie E Def Okato at 7 mins

10. Six Sided ring Hype

11. PPV Time

eboy
06-04-2011, 10:13 AM
Destination X on PPV

1. Mike Tenay & Taz Welcome us to Impact Wrestling’s Destination X and Run down the Card

2. JB Welcomes us to Destination X and the Six Sided Ring our First Contest will be Gen Me vs Matt Hardy, Chris Harris & Eric Bischoff

Generation Me vs Eric Bischoff, Matt Hardy & Chris Harris at 8 mins

Matt Hardy hit a Side Effect on Max for 2
Jeremy hit a Dropkick on Chris Harris for 2
Jeremy hit the Moonsault on Bischoff to the Outside
Matt Hardy & Chris Harris hit a Double Suplex on Jeremy for 2
Matt Hardy hit the Leg Drop on Jeremy for 2
Max & Jeremy hit their Moonsault & Frog splash combo on Hardy for near 2
Then the Knee Kneckbreaker Combo on Harris for 2
Matt hardy hit Max with Twist of Hate for 2
Max hits the Corkscrew Cutter from the Corner then

Finish: Max hit Matt Hardy with a 450 splash then Jeremy hit Chris Harris Moonsault finally Max Buck hit the same Karate Kick on Bischoff that EB had hit on him weeks earlier

Winners: Generation Me

3. Backstage Mick Foley says Rhino got screwed by Immortal yet Tommy Dreamer got Taken in lets see which one deserves their spot and we’re going to base it on Wrestling Ability

4. Rhino vs Tommy Dreamer- Loser must Retire

Rhino hit the Belly to belly slam on Dreamer for 2
Rhino sends TD into the steps Rhino comes off the Top towards Dreamer on the outside but Dreamer catches him and then hits the Dreamer Driver on the Steps
Tommy Dreamer nails Rhino with a Ladder then a Suplex on the Ramp
Rhino turns it around and whips Tommy into the Apron
Rhino Puts the Ladder under bottom rope goes to baseball slide it into TD Face but Dreamer counters and pushes it towards Rhino but Rhino jumps it and Drop Kick through the Second Rope
Rhino gets the Barbed wire and wraps it around TD head then Pounds him with a chair
TD Turns it around and hits a DDT on the Chair for 2
TD hits rhino 5 times round the head with a Chair
Rhino hits a low blow and then a Gore but gets 2
Rhino sets up a Table in the Corner and Gores TD through it for 2

Finnish: Rhino hits TD with a Piledriver on the Chair for the win

Winner- Rhino

After the match a Bloodied Tommy Dreamer just Spits on Rhino and leaves

5. Backstage Kurt Angle says he fells ready he feels in Great condition to win the title tonight he says his experience and ability means he will leave the TNA World Heavyweight Champion oh its Real its Damn Real

6. TNA TV Title- Alex Shelley vs Gunner

Gunner hits Shelley with a Suplex for two
Gunner catches Shelley with a Big Boot as Shelley comes of the top for 2
Gunner goes for Superplex but gets caught up Shelley hits Hang-time dropkick
Shelley hits Springboard Cross body for 2
Gunner hits Power-bomb for 2
Shelley hits shining Wizard for 2
Shelley hits Chest Stomp for 2
Shelley hits Spinning Fisherman’s Suplex for 2
Shelley hits Superkick for 2
Gunner hits Tiger bomb for 2
Gunner locks in the Sharpshooter but Shelley Doesn’t give

Finish: Shelley Counters a Kneckbreaker with Sliced Bread to win

7. Velvet Sky says her dream will come true tonight

8. TNA Knockouts Championship: Velvet Sky vs Mickie James

Mickie Hits a bulldog for 2
Velvet hits DDT for 2
Velvet hits a Kneckbreaker for 2
Mickie hits a Lou Thez Press for 2
Mickie hits a Chick kick for 2
Velvet hits a Spear for 2
Finnish Velvet hits a Cutter from the Second Rope to win the KO’s title

Alex Shelley and Velvet Sky Celebrate both being Champions

eboy
06-04-2011, 11:21 AM
9. Christopher Daniels to face Jarrett next

10. Christopher Daniels vs Jeff Jarrett

Daniels STO for 2
Jarrett Russian Leg Sweep for 2
Daniels Cross body for 2
Daniels Enziguri for 2
Jarrett hits German Suplex for 2
Jarrett Sleeper hold
Daniels Springboard DDT
Daniels Missile dropkick for 2
Jarrett hits power bomb for 2
Jarrett hits swinging Kneckbreaker for 2
Jarrett hits a Education DDT
Jarrett hits Stroke for Close 2
Daniels counters with Superkick
Daniels goes springboard cross-body Jarrett counters with a Cutter
Jarrett goes to the Stroke but Daniels counters with a Lethal Injection

Finnish: BME to win for Daniels

11. Eric young reveals his partner to be Petey Williams
12. TNA Tag Team Championship- The British invasion vs Petey Williams & Eric Young

Doug hits a Kneckbreaker on EY for 2
Magnus hits a Front Slam on EY for 2
Magnus hits a dropkick for 2
TBI Hit the Double Suplex for 2 on EY
Doug Drops the Elbow for 2
Doug hits the Inverted back Suplex for 2
Magnus hits a Backstabber for 2
EY Hits Several Clothslines and Makes the Tag
Petey hits a Jaw Breaker followed by a Spinning wheel kick on Doug for 2
Petey does the Canadian Nut Squash on Doug
Petey nails Magnus with his Suplex Backdrop Combo for 2
Petey hits the Dropkick on the Second rope hung Magnus
EY hits the Elbow on Doug for 2
Petey Williams hits Doug Springboard Code breaker
EY hits the Back Suplex then leg drop for 2
TBI hit the Big Boot German Suplex on EY for 2
Petey Recovers and hits the Canadian Destroyer on Magnus for 2
Doug Williams hits the Rolling Chaos Theory from the ring to the outside
Then TBI Hit the Spine buster with European Uppercut to retain the Belts

Winners: The British Invasion

13. Matt Morgan says Its his Time to be World Champ for him he’s a freak of Nature and when he will be the Champion TNA will go to the Very top because nobody not Angle, Styles, Ray, Anderson will Stop the DNA OF TNA the BluePrint Matt Morgan from Being the Champ

14. Crimson vs Hernandez

Crimson Spine buster for 2
Hernandez hits Splash in the Corner
Hernandez hits Electric Chair for 2
Crimson Pump Handle Slam for 2
Hernandez hit Towel Throw
Hernandez hits Suicide dive to the outside
Crimson hits the Press slam for 2
Crimson hits a leg drop for 2
Crimson hits Spear for 2
Hernandez hits sit down Pump handle slam for 2
Hernandez hits Inverted power-bomb for 2
Hernandez hits front Power slam for 2
Hernandez hits Springboard Shoulder Block for 2
Hernandez hits Big Splash for 2
Crimson hits Powerslam for 2
Crimson hits Snake eyes and Clothesline for 2
Crimson hits Jackhammer for 2
Anarquia tries to use the Brass Knucks but instead eats a spear
Hernandez hits Boarder toss for the win

Winner: Hernandez

Crimsons undefeated Steak is over

15. Hogan/Sting/Abyss hype

16. Sting vs Abyss (W/ Hulk Hogan )

Abyss hits Side-slam for 2
Sting hits Scorpion Splash & DDT for 2
Abyss hits Powerbomb for 2
Abyss hits Chokeslams for 2
Sting hits Crossbody for 2
Sting hits Clothesline for 2
Abyss hits Military press slam for 2
Sting hits Scorpion Death Drop but Hogan pulled the ref and lays him out
Abyss hits low blow then shock treatment backbreaker
Hogan holds sting for Abyss, Abyss goes for the big Boot but Sting moves and
Hogan Goes down
Abyss hits Sting with Black hole slam for 2 only
Sting gets the Bat and nails Abyss before hitting Scorpion Death Drop for the Win

Winner: Sting

Sting Stands above Hogan with the Bat but Sting Says “Soon Hulk, Soon”

eboy
06-04-2011, 11:57 AM
17. Bully Ray says “Tonight he gets validation for his years of Sacrifice by becoming a Singles World Champion there is nobody badder than Bully Ray and that’s a fact ”

18. Jay Lethal vs Brian Kendrick

Both men exchange Chops
Both men Exchange Kicks
Kendrick Dropkick for 2
Lethal hits STO for 2
Kendrick hits hurricanranas for 2
Kendrick hits Missile Dropkick for 2
Lethal hits a Series of Arm Drags
Kendrick Moonsault for 2
Lethal hits Lethal Injection for 2
Lethal hits Lethal Combination for 2
Lethal locks in Figure four for the Submission Win

Winner: Jay Lethal

19. Ultimate X time

20. Low Ki vs Jerry Lyn vs Amazing Red vs Elix Skipper vs Sonjay Dutt

Low Ki Kicks everyone
Sonjay Dutt hits suicide dive to the outside
Amazing Red hits Code Red on Lyn
Elix Skipper & Sonjay are battling onto of the ropes Skipper walks them and hits the Hurricanrana of it
Jerry Lyn hits Elix Skipper with a Piledriver
Low Ki hits Ki Crusher on Lyn
Dutt hits the Cutter on Ki
Lyn, Skipper Low Ki & Dutt are Battling on top of the X when Ki sends Dutt of the X Skipper sends down Lyn
Low Ki Kicks Skipper off
Low Ki is about to grab the Belt when Low ki hits a SpringBoard Code Red to knock down Ki
This Means Red can grab the X and Win

Winner: Amazing Red

21. AJ styles says tonight he goes back to were I Belong the World title picture

22. World Title Hype

23. World Heavyweight Championship- Matt Morgan vs Mr Anderson vs Kurt Angle vs Bully Ray vs AJ Styles

Bully Ray hits the Bubba bomb on Angle for 2
Morgan hits Discus clothesline on Anderson for 2
Styles hits Pele Kick on Angle for 2
Angle hits Trio of Suplex on Morgan for two
Ray uses the Chair on Styles for 2
Angle hits Angle Slam on Anderson for 2
Morgan hits Sideslam on Angle for 2
Angle locks in the Ankle lock on Morgan doesn’t Tap out
Bully Ray Powerbombs Anderson through a Table at Ringside
Styles goes Springboard Forearm on Morgan for 2
Morgan hits Double Chokeslams on Styles for 2
Morgan hits Carbon footprint on Bully Ray for 2
AJ Styles hits Styles Clash on Morgan for 2
Kurt hits Angle Slam on AJ for 2
Morgan hits Carbon footprint on Angle but Bully Ray nails him Bully Ray hits Morgan with a Axe Handle
AJ Hits Corkscrew on Bully Ray through a Table
Heres James Storm who Superkick Styles what the Hell
Angle covers Styles Anderson breaks up the Cover Mic Check on Angle its all over

Winner and still World Champ Mr Anderson

24. Main Event time

25. TNA X-Division Championship- Samoa Joe vs Kazarian

Kazarian hits Spinning heel kick to Joe
Kaz goes for splash in the Corner Joe Drives him down
Joe Snap Slam
Joe Dropkick
Joe Hits Shots in the Corner followed with the kick for 2
Kazarian hits Springboard Leg Drop for 2
Kazarian hits the Flux Capacitator for 2
Joe hits Spinebuster for 2
Joe locks in Choke but Kaz won’t tap
Kaz hits Superkick for 2
Kaz hits Moonsault
Joe hits Canadian Destroyer
Joe goes suicide dive on the outside
Joe hits a Frog splash for 2
Kaz hits Springboard Cutter for 2
Kaz hits Fade to black for 2
Joe hits Burning Hammer
Then Joe hits Muscle buster to win

Winner & Still X-Division Champion Samoa Joe

End of Destination X

eboy
06-04-2011, 11:58 AM
What did you think of Destination X

eboy
06-04-2011, 06:01 PM
Quick Destination X results

* Pre Show: Robbie E Def Okato
* Generation Me Def Eric Bischoff, Chris Harris & Matt Hardy
* Rhino Def Tommy Dreamer (Dreamer Retires)
* TNA TV Championship- Alex Shelley Def Gunner
* TNA Knockouts Championship- Velvet Sky Def Mickie James
* Christopher Daniels Def Jeff Jarrett
* The British Invasion Def Eric young & Petey Williams
* Hernandez Def Crimson
* Sting Def Abyss (With Hulk Hogan)
* Jay Lethal (W/ Ric Flair) Def Brian Kendrick
* Ultimate X- Amazing Red def Sonjay Dutt, Low Ki, Jerry Lyn & Elix Skipper
* TNA World Heavyweight Championship- Mr Anderson Def Kurt Angle, Bully Ray, Matt Morgan & AJ Styles (James Storm turns on AJ Styles)
* TNA X-Division Championship- Samoa Joe Def Kazarian

I'd love to hear your Comments on Destination X

eboy
06-05-2011, 10:15 AM
Impact Wrestling 5 part 1

1. AJ Styles Comes out “James Storm James Storm get your Ass out here now and explain why the hell you Super kicked me and cost me the world title at Destination X”

Here’s James Storm “AJ you want to know why I Kicked out in the face last night on PPV well its Simple AJ You don’t give a Crap about me and I don’t give a crap about you”

“What to do you mean I don’t care about you we through up the Fortune Sign for a Reason it means something” AJ Says

“I Doesn’t mean anything to me and it never did you see AJ For the last month I’ve been on the Sidelines and haven’t done anything and you didn’t get Frankie didn’t Care Chris Didn’t care nobody in TNA Cares about James Storm except from one man”

Chris Harris comes out and Joins James Storm.

AJ Styles hits Harris and then storm they get into a brawl Matt Hardy comes down and Immortal get control but Kaz comes down but gets beat down Daniels runs down the ramp but is stopped by a thunderous Guitar shot from Jarrett Finally Robert Roode came down still injured and Chases of Immortal and makes the save

2. Destination X highlights

3. TNA TV Championship: Alex Shelley Def Elix Skipper at 9 mins

4. after the match “The Pope” attacks Shelley

5. A Tournament for No.1 contendership to the X-Division Championship Tonight: Amazing Red vs Kazarian & Low Ki vs? A Mystery Opponent?

6. Kaz says last night Joe and he proved the X-Division is still Main event Deal

7. X-Div Tourney: Kazarian Def Amazing Red to continue in the Competition

8. Tonight: World Title Contenders- Kurt Angle vs Bully Ray vs Matt Morgan

9. Before we go to the Break Hogan says Stings going down tonight

eboy
06-05-2011, 10:23 AM
Impact Wrestling 5 Part 2

10. break

11. Abdul Bashir is revealed as Low Ki’s Opponent

12. X-Division Tourney: Low Ki Def Abdul Bashir at 12 mins

13. Jerry Lyn has an announcement next week

14. AJ Styles attacks James Storm backstage the brawl until Security intervened

15. Winner Face TBI at Hard Justice: Generation Me Def Ink inc at 14 mins

16. Crimson is backstage and is Pissed

17. Hernandez def Brother Devon at 11 mins

18. After the Match Crimson attacked Hernandez & Anarquia until HOMICIDE Returned to take out Crimson

19. Hernandez says Homicide is the Newest member of Mexican America

20. Murphy attacks Gunner again

21. Rhino says he’s clad Dreamer is gone now Rhino has one goal and one Goal only to be World Champ

eboy
06-05-2011, 10:30 AM
22. Break

23. Hogan says tonight its Sting vs Abyss and if Sting loses he’s fired

24. Next Week on Impact Jerry Lyn’s announcement, X Tourney- Brian Kendrick vs Jay Lethal + Sonjay Dutt vs Suicide, Christopher Daniels & AJ Styles vs Jeff Jarrett & James Storm

25. No.1 contenders Hype

26. Anderson is on Commentary

27. Bully Ray Def Kurt Angle & Matt Morgan at 16 mins to become no.1 contender

28. Hogan is at ringside its Main event time

29. Sting def Abyss (Via DQ) at 11 mins

Sting was about to win after a Scorpion Death Drop but Hogan hit Sting with a Chair this exploded into a Huge Brawl between Fortune Murphy gunner Jarrett Harris Hardy Storm all Brawling around ringside Mick Foley comes out to try and get order he taps Hulk on the back Hogan punches him not realising he’s the Network executive Foley gets back up grabs a mic and

“HULK YOU’RE FIRED”
end impact on a Bombshell

eboy
06-06-2011, 04:46 PM
The Main Event for Hard Justice will be

World Heavyweight Championship
Mr Anderson vs Bully Ray

eboy
06-07-2011, 02:23 PM
Impact Wrestling 6 part 1

1. Out comes Bischoff with Immortal he says they will stay in the ring until Hulk Hogan is reinstated

Robbie E & Okato come out for the first Match but Immortal Wont move they beat them up Bischoff looks genuinely pissed off

Mick Foley comes out and asks what Immortal wants him to do

Bischoff says “reinstate Hulk Hogan what happened last week was an accident and you know it Mick”

Mick Foley says I could bring out Hulk Hogan and Reinstate him or I could bring out a little group containing AJ Styles Daniels Kazarian also the Champ Mr Anderson and Murphy and they can all kick your ass”

Fortune, Anderson & Murphy run down and attack Immortal driving them out of the ring

2. X-Division Tourney- Sonjay Dutt Def Suicide at 8 mins

3. Tonight on Impact Jerry Lyn’s announcement, X Tourney- Brian Kendrick vs Jay Lethal, Christopher Daniels & AJ Styles vs Jeff Jarrett & James Storm

4. The British Invasion def Ink Inc at 9 mins

5. Matt Hardy confronts Rhino he says if anyone is next in line for a World Title shot its matt hardy they set up at Match tonight

6. Jerry Lyn comes out and says “At Destination X he Wrestle like never before and to feel that rush again was enough to know he cant go on forever so as of now he’s…”

Here is Robbie E & Cookie Robbie says “Jerry me dude nobody cares about you as you’re a Washed up old has been steeling the spotlight from the real stars in TNA like Robbie E so unless your were going to say how awesome The Jersey Shore is you need to get out the ring for good me dude”

Robbie Attacks Jerry Lyn and beat downs Lyn then Kicks him out the ring

7. Eric Bischoff is in a Frenzy backstage he runs to the Parking lot and Jumps in a car abyss tries to stop him but Bischoff says He’s got somewhere to go

8. Break

eboy
06-07-2011, 02:36 PM
9. Ric Flair is Getting Lethal ready backstage

10. X-Division Tourney: Jay Lethal Def Brian Kendrick at 11 mins after flair got involved

11. Hard Justice Promo

12. Matt Hardy vs Rhino ended in a no contest at 12 mins after Matt Morgan came down and destroyed both men Kurt Angle came out on to the ramp and stared at Morgan

13. Sting is woo-ing backstage

14. Daniels attacks Jarrett backstage the two brawl for a moment before being separated by security

15. New X-Tourney brackets- Jay Lethal vs Sonjay Dutt, Kazarian vs Low Ki- Matches next week

16. Gunner & Bully Ray agree to swap opponents tonight

17. Sting talks about how he’s Succeeded in getting rid of Hulk Hogan but Bischoff is still here so his work is not done

18. Bully Ray Def Murphy at 11 mins in a Very close run contest

19. Crimson attacks Homicide backstage the two set up a Match next week

20. up Next: AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels vs Jeff Jarrett & Chris Harris

eboy
06-07-2011, 02:45 PM
22. Abyss attacks Sting badly backstage

23. Mr Anderson is with Christy Hemme he says “Bully Ray likes to go around being a bully I Go around Being an Asshole but you see he will loose because Nice Guys finish last Bad Guys Finnish Last Bullies Finish only Assholes finish first”

24. Mr Anderson def Gunner at 14 mins Bully Ray tries to attack but eats a Mic Check

25. Alex Shelley attacks “The Pope”

26. Mick Foley comes out and announces at Hard Justice for the TV Title its Shelley vs Dinero also for the No.1 Contenders it will be Matt Hardy vs Rhino vs Matt Morgan vs Kurt Angle

27. Main Event time

28. Jeff Jarrett & James Storm def Christopher Daniels & AJ Styles after Chris Harris Got involved at 18 mins

29. at Hard Justice: Jeff Jarrett vs Christopher Daniels & AJ Styles vs James Storm

end of impact

eboy
06-07-2011, 02:51 PM
Hard Justice card

World Heavyweight Championship- Bully Ray vs Mr Anderson

No.1 Contenders match- Matt Morgan vs Rhino vs Matt Hardy vs Matt Morgan

Christopher Daniels vs Jeff Jarrett

AJ Styles vs James Storm

TNA TV Title- Alex Shelley vs "The Pope" D'angelo Dinero

TNA X-Division Title- Samoa Joe vs (Kazarian/Sonjay Dutt/ Low Ki/ Jay Lethal)

TNA Tag Team Championship- Generation Me vs The British Invasion

eboy
06-07-2011, 04:58 PM
Impact Wrestling 6 part 1

1. Mick Foley comes out and says the Network has been working so well in TNA they’ve decided to have a little celebration in 4 weeks time Impact Wrestling is going to come to you live from the Palms in Las Vegas now I’m talking directly to Kurt Angle to Matt Hardy to Matt Morgan and to Rhino because the winner of your Match at Hard Justice will meet the World Champ whom ever that might be in the Main Event that night

2. Abyss is in the Street somewhere with a Camera man Abyss says he’s got something to do tonight

3. Crimson def Homicide at 13 mins

4. after the Match Homicide Hernandez & Anarquia brawl with Crimson & Brother Devon when Amazing red runs out and Joins the Brawl

5. Eric Bischoff says Immortal needs power now more than ever so he’s moving Bully Rays title shot to tonight

6. Robbie E Def Brian Kendrick at 7 mins after the Match Robbie E takes the time to mock Jerry Lyn

7. Still to come tonight: WHC- Bully Ray vs Mr Anderson, Kurt Angle vs Matt Hardy, Matt Morgan vs Rhino, X-Div- Jay Lethal vs Sonjay Dutt, Kazarian vs Low Ki

8. No.1 Contenders Match for KO’s Title at Hard Justice: Tara def Mickie James, Angelina Love & Ms Tessmacher at 8 mins

9. Mick Foley goes to sting and tells him to keep an eye on the Main event tonight

10. Gunner Def Eric young after the Match Gunner tells Murphy That they were never friends this is business and at Hard Justice they are going to meet in a Chain Match

11. Break

eboy
06-07-2011, 05:10 PM
12. X-Division Tourney: Jay Lethal (W/Ric Flair) Def Sonjay Dutt at 13 mins

13. after the Match Lethal continues to beat down Dutt Jay says Flair has installed a Lethal streak in him, Joe Makes the Save

14. Abyss is at the Spike TV Headquarters he threatens a few people before getting a Meeting later on tonight

15. X-Division Tourney: Low Ki Def Kazarian at 11 mins

16. X-Division Tournament finals next week- Low Ki vs Jay Lethal

17. Christopher Daniels vs Chris Harris didn’t get started the Two Just Brawled

18. after the Match Jarrett attacks but Styles evens things up but now here is Storm who beats on Styles Kazarian evens it up they set up a Six Man Tag Tonight

19. Matt Morgan def Rhino at 12 mins

20. Abyss is now coming out of the Office with Janice saying he’s got a Surprise next week on Impact we go through the Door to see frightened Executives

21. Hard Justice Promo

eboy
06-07-2011, 05:18 PM
22. Break

23. Alex Shelley comes out and Pokes fun at the Pope but here is the Pope who isn’t happy he says at Hard Justice he’s going to make Alex Shelley a Man

24. Matt Hardy Def Kurt Angle after a Chair shot behind the Referees back

25. Kazarian is prepared to fight twice as Fortune get ready for the Six Man Tonight he says the winning team means either Storm or Styles get to choose a Match Stipulation for the PPV

26. Kazarian, Christopher Daniels & AJ Styles def AMW & Jeff Jarrett

27. Hard Justice Promo

28. Main Event time

29. World Heavyweight Championship Bully Ray Def Mr Anderson to win the WHC after the Cameraman handed bully ray the Camera the Cameraman then heads off

30. There’s More After the Break

eboy
06-07-2011, 05:21 PM
31. Bully Ray is celebrating his World Title Win but Wait here is Mick Foley

32. Foley catches up with the Cameraman and takes off his hood its Hulk Hogan!!! Foley is Pissed

33. Foley goes back to the ring and Over turns the Decision

34. MR ANDERSON IS STILL WORLD CHAMP

35. Hogan is Pissed off as we end Impact

eboy
06-10-2011, 11:41 AM
Impact Wrestling 7 part 1

1. Mick Foley comes out and says Bischoff I know you were behind the Hogan fiasco last week so get your ass out here now because Eric that was a firing offence

Out comes Abyss instead Abyss says Janice and I went to the Spike Headquarters last week and we convinced them that Hulk Hogan is too big a Star to let go so what they’ve decided is that at Hard Justice its Going to be Abyss vs Sting and if I win then Hulk Hogan is reinstated

2. Robbie E demands a Match at Hard Justice

3. Robbie E def Rhett Titus (New to TNA)

4. Recap of Palms announcement last week

5. Anarquia & Homicide def Brother Devon & Amazing Red at 11 mins after the Match Crimson & Hernandez the Six Brawl

6. Jay Lethal sits in the Locker-room while the Nature Boy motivates him

7. Tonight: X-Division Tourney- Low Ki vs Jay Lethal, Kurt Angle vs Rhino, Matt Hardy vs Matt Morgan, Mr Anderson & Sting vs Abyss & Bully Ray

8. Magnus def Max Buck at 8 mins

9. Doug Williams def Jeremy Buck at 6 mins

10. “The Pope” Comes out and Says Alex Shelley is nothing but a Punk Video game playing son of a gun but you see everyone is saying there is no Credibility to the TV Title but you see that’s where Pope Comes in because everything Pope Touches turns to gold and Alex Shelley This Sunday I am going to take your title but in return I am going to make you a man

Alex Shelley comes out and Says “Pope your saying your going to make a man is the Last thing you want to do because you have no Idea how many times I’ve been underestimated because of my size Pope your right I am small and sometimes in my life its been embarrassing well you’d know all about that but you see after a While you stop being Embarrassed you start getting mad and this Sunday I’ll show you how mad you just made me”

eboy
06-10-2011, 11:56 AM
11. Break

12. Low Ki says he is doing it for the X-Division

13. Jay Lethal says when he wins the X-Division Title at Hard Justice he will retire the Belt

14. Highlights of the X-Division Title Tourney

15. X-Division Tournament- Winner Faces Samoa Joe at Hard Justice- Jay Lethal (W/Ric Flair) def Low Ki at 12 mins after the Match Ric Flair & Lethal attacked Ki but Samoa Joe made the Save

16. its announced that Velvet Sky will face ODB & Mickie James at Hard Justice

17. Velvet Sky def ODB at 8 mins

18. Abyss attacks Sting Backstage the two brawl but sting recovers and the two have back and forth battle but in the end Sting is Locked in a Trailer

19. Chris Harris Def Kazarian at 11 mins after a Beer Bottle over the Head behind the Refs back

20. then Jarrett, Chris Harris & James Storm battle with Styles, Kaz & Daniels brawl

21. Kazarian gets the Mic and says he want to rid Impact Wrestling of Chris Harris for Good

22. Then AJ Styles gets the Mic and Announces that at Hard Justice they will meet in the Steel Cage but to stop Immortal interfering the Roof will be Down and the Door will be Locked in the Ultimate Steel Showdown

eboy
06-10-2011, 12:07 PM
23. Break

24. Matt Morgan def Matt Hardy at 12 mins

25. Gunner & Murphy brawl backstage Murphy lays out Gunner and Says You Sonuvabitch I will destroy you Sunday because “It’s Begun Bitch”

26. Kurt Angle vs Rhino at 16 mins ended in a no contest after Morgan & Hardy got involved the Four Brawled for a While before Angle cleared House

27. Angle gets the Mic and says I am going to be the World Champion very soon very soon its Real its Damn Real

28. Mr Anderson Flirts with Ms Tessmacher for a while

29. Main Event time we get a World Title Hype video

30. They make their entrances Sting doesn’t looks like its going to be an Handicap

31. Mr Anderson Def Bully Ray & Abyss at 11 mins after a Double Mic Check during the Match stings Music hit but the Icon Still didn’t attack

32. we cut Backstage and we see the Trailer Sting was locked in but we go inside and see Sting Bloodied before all recognition

eboy
06-10-2011, 01:12 PM
Hard Justice card

World Heavyweight Championship- Bully Ray vs Mr Anderson

No.1 Contenders match- Matt Morgan vs Rhino vs Matt Hardy vs Matt Morgan

Christopher Daniels vs Jeff Jarrett

Ultimate Steel Showdown- AJ Styles vs James Storm

TNA TV Title- Alex Shelley vs "The Pope" D'angelo Dinero

Abyss vs Sting if Abyss wins Hogan is reinstated
TNA X-Division Title- Samoa Joe vs Jay Lethal (W/Ric Flair)

Kazarian vs Chris Harris

TNA Tag Team Championship- Generation Me vs The British Invasion

Gunner vs Murphy

TNA Knockouts Championship- Velvet Sky vs Mickie James vs ODB

Robbie E vs Low Ki

+ Mick Foley will announce the match Card for Impact Wrestling from the Palms in Las Vegas

eboy
06-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Posting PPV Tonight

BTW i am aware Destination X was abit Long WInded i was just Experimenting but tonight I am sticking to my own Stlye

eboy
06-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Hard Justice live on PPV

1. The Commentators welcome us to PPV from the Impact Wrestling Zone and Run down the Card for tonight first up is Robbie E vs Low Ki

2. Robbie E Def Low Ki at 8 mins after Cookie got involved after the Match and Robbie hit Ki with the Cookie Handbag Jerry Lyn comes out and Piledrivers E in the Ring

3. Kazarian is with Christy hemme he says Chris Harris is a bad influence on Impact Wrestling and he Turned Storm into a Selfish Igotistacall Hillbilly

4. Kazarian Def Chris Harris at 11 mins after a Fade to Black

5. James Storm is with JB Backstage he says “Fortune they Didn’t care weather I was wrestling or not they didn’t care weather I was putting food on my families table or not so guess what fortune I Don’t care about you Robert Roode phoned me earlier and asked me how I could think that he didn’t care about me well you don’t Robert you see in the Beginning we were a proper tag team but when this whole Fortune vs Immortal deal began you started grabbing the mic and Shouting the Odds and you forgot about James Storm so AJ Styles tonight we face off in a Ultimate Steel Showdown now that was your decision not mine so AJ When I take your career from you when I make sure you cant put food on your family’s table then theres only one thing to say SORRY BOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK!!!!!!”

6. Gunner/Murphy hype video

7. Gunner Def Murphy at 12 mins after a Pump handle slam

8. Jerry Lyn is in Mick Foley’s office Lyn asks if Foley saw what he did to Robbie E then brings up the Palms in Las Vegas

9. TNA Tag Team Championships- The British Invasion def Generation Me at 15 mins after Doug Williams hit the Rolling Chaos Theory on Max Buck

10. After the Match Petey Williams comes out on the Stage and then points to the Screen and here comes Kid Kash the two stare down the British Invasion from the ring

11. AJ Styles is With Christy Hemme he says “IN Impact Wrestling a lot of people have been Persuaded to Join Immortal to sign with the Devil but I Never thought ever in my life that it would be someone from Fortune James Storm committed the ultimate Sin so that’s why he must pay in Ultimate steel showdown no way out storm but for Chris Harris there’s no way in there’s no way to save James Storm from what I Will Do to him tonight”

12. TNA TV Title Hype Video

13. TNA TV Championship- Alex Shelley def “THE Pope” D’angelo Dinero at 15 mins after Sliced bread in a Physical and Enthralling battle

jordan1995
06-11-2011, 04:31 PM
just like to say id love to see bully ray in the world tiitle picture i think he is one of the best heels in the business today ;) he draws great heel heat but i cant help cheer the guy :cool:

eboy
06-11-2011, 04:34 PM
14. Recap of Velvet Sky winning the KO’s title

15. TNA Knockouts Championship- Velvet Sky def ODB & Mickie James to Retain the KO’s Title after a DDT

16. Highlights of Hernandez vs Crimson from Destination X Pushing what an Epic War its Was

17. Hernandez, Anarquia & Homicide Def Crimson, Brother Devon & Amazing Red at 12 mins after Homicide used Brass Knucks on Crimson then Hernandez hit the Boarder toss

18. Chris Daniels talks about Jarrett Selling out

19. Jarrett talks about Daniels never being a Star in TNA

20. Christopher Daniels def Jeff Jarrett via Count out at 15 mins the Two had a Great Match by the end neither man had much in the Tank but Daniels hit BME but Jarrett fell out the ring the referee counted to 10

21. The No.1 Contenders hype Video

22. Mick Foley says he’s Watching very closely

23. No.1 Contenders match- Kurt Angle def Matt Morgan, Matt Hardy & Rhino at 18 mins in a four way war Angle made Hardy tap out to the Angle lock to win

24. The X-Division Tournament Recap

25. Ric Flair hypes up Jay Lethal

26. TNA X-Division Championship- Samoa Joe Def Jay Lethal at 13 mins

eboy
06-11-2011, 04:49 PM
27. Mick Foley makes his way to Ring to announce the card for the Palms in Las Vegas

28. Abyss is with Immortal he says tonight he will get Hulk Hogan back into Impact Wrestling because Sun Su says in the Art of war Heart Can be Crushed by Brute force Sting I Just Heart and I am Brute Force!!!

29. Mick Foley announces the Card for IMPACT WRESTLING LIVE FROM THE PALMS IN LAS VEGAS

TNA World Heavyweight Championship- Mr Anderson/Bully Ray vs Kurt Angle

TNA X-Division Championship- Samoa Joe vs Brian Kendrick vs Low Ki vs Jay Lethal
Jerry Lyn vs Robbie E

TNA Tag Team Titles- The British Invasion vs Petey Williams & Kid Kash

Matt Morgan vs Matt Hardy vs Rhino vs Jeff Jarrett vs Christopher Daniels in a King of the Mountain Match with the winner facing the World Champ at No Surrender

30. Sting says that what he came to do is almost done and after tonight Hogan is gone then soon after Bischoff will be gone then immortal will be Disbanded but now tonight well its SHOWTIME!!!!!

31. Before the Match Hulk Hogan takes his place in the Front Row

32. (if abyss wins Hulk Hogan will be Reinstated)- Abyss Def Sting at 14 mins after a Black Whole Slam through the Table after the Match Hogan is let through the Barricade and they walk to the Back together

33. Next Time TNA is on PPV Is No Surrender

34. The Ultimate Steel Showdown is being set up

35. We get a Deeply Personal hype video

36. Ultimate Steel Showdown- James Storm Def AJ Styles after a Bottle Shot then Superkick through a Class shield in a Brutal end at 21 mins

37. Main Event Hype

38. TNA World Heavyweight Championship- Mr Anderson Def Bully Ray at 19 mins to retain after the Mic Check

39. Anderson Celebrates while Bully Ray is Pissed off to end Hard Justice

eboy
06-11-2011, 04:50 PM
just like to say id love to see bully ray in the world tiitle picture i think he is one of the best heels in the business today ;) he draws great heel heat but i cant help cheer the guy :cool:

Thanks man!!!!

IMO Bully Ray could be one of the Best Heels Ever

jordan1995
06-11-2011, 04:58 PM
Thanks man!!!!

IMO Bully Ray could be one of the Best Heels Ever

i think the same........ also when team 3d split and ray took off on his singles career i thought it was gonna end badly but he is pure class as a heel ,i would love him to mabye win the tv tittle and use that as a stepping stone to the world tittle.

eboy
06-11-2011, 05:32 PM
i think the same........ also when team 3d split and ray took off on his singles career i thought it was gonna end badly but he is pure class as a heel ,i would love him to mabye win the tv tittle and use that as a stepping stone to the world tittle.

I Dont know about the TV Title but certainly he needs to have some decent fueds like with AJ then a few more and then he'd be done thats mainly why i didn't have him win the title tonight i think he needs a good storyline i have something in-line i think all will like

eboy
06-12-2011, 10:33 AM
Who Added the Tags at the Bottom

eboy
06-12-2011, 10:40 AM
Impact wrestling 8 part 1

1. The Card for the Palms announcement replay

2. out comes Angle who says he will win the Title next week in the Palms because Kurt Angle has been to the big time many times before he’s headlined nearly every bound for glory he has been here for where as Anderson is Unproven so all he’s saying is Next Week Kurt is going to take Anderson somewhere he’s never been before his limits weather Anderson can survive or not remains to be seen

Anderson comes out and says “Kurt Your Nice Guy but Nice guys finish Last so thank god I’m an asshole you see Kurt you said you’d Push me to my Limits well good ahead yeah you see The thing nobody knows is that when Anderson is the Underdog he Performs better so it looks like we’ll have a great Match next week but there will only be one Winner and his name is MR ANDERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Wait for it…Wait for it… ANDERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the Reinstated Hulk Hogan who says he runs the Show so tonight Bully Ray is getting a Rematch for the Title tonight and its going to be in Bully Rays home the Tables Match

3. Hard Justice Highlights

4. Petey Williams & Kid Kash Def Generation Me at 12 mins

5. A Network executive will be at Impact Wrestling Live from The Palms in Las Vegas

6. Robbie E Def Rhett Titus at 8 mins

7. after the Match Jerry Lyn came out and went for the Piledriver but Cookie hit him in the Head with a Handbag Robbie hit the neck-Breaker

8. Rhett Titus is Backstage and Kenny King are Talking Backstage

9. On Impact Tonight: Jeff Jarrett vs AJ Styles, Kazarian vs James Storm, Tables Match- World Title- Bully Ray vs Mr Anderson + More

10. Samoa Joe Def Brian Kendrick at 13 mins

eboy
06-12-2011, 11:08 AM
11. Break

12. Jeff Jarrett Says Next week he goes home but it aint because he’s the only one of the Competitors competing tonight therefore he is what happening Christopher Daniels vs Rhino vs Matt Hardy vs Matt Morgan

13. James Storm def Kazarian at 12 mins

14. AJ Styles & Kazarian vs AMW is set for next week

15. Abyss welcomes Hulk Hogan back to the Immortal Dressing Room everyone is Pleased to see him Hogan says Sting is done now we are getting Rid of Fortune and it Begins tonight with Jeff Jarrett destroying AJ Styles and when the Bully has the title there will be No Stopping Immortal

16. Jay Lethal def Amazing Red at 12 mins

17. Gunner is told to go and see if Sting is in the Rafters

18. Christopher Daniels def Rhino, Matt Hardy & Matt Morgan at 13 mins

19. Gunner is looking but nobody is in the Rafters except a Black Coat with the Baseball bat on it

20. Kurt Angle tells Bully Ray it doesn’t matter who is champ next week because Kurt Angle is the only one leaving the Palms as the Champ

21. Knockouts Action is next

22. Sarita & Rosita & Madison Rayne def Velvet Sky, Tara & Mickie James at 10 mins

23. Break

eboy
06-12-2011, 11:24 AM
24. Gunner shows Hogan Stings Coat & Baseball bat Hogan is over the moon

25. Hernandez def Brother Devon

26. Crimson will face Hernandez in the Palms

27. Jeff Jarrett Def AJ Styles at 15 mins run ins by Gunner, Hardy & Harris were stopped but James Storm’s Beer Bottle shot cost him the Match

28. Hulk Hogan looks on in Approvement as he watches on a TV Screen but then the Screen goes Funny and in Black Letters it said “Sting will not Die” then “Showtime” Then we see Sting stood behind Hogan he says “Showtime” then Closes the door

29. Mick Foley announces a Gauntlet for the Glory match for No Surrender were 20 men will battle for the right to main event Bound For Glory

30. The Immortal guys are Walking backstage they go into the Office to see Hogan lying on the Floor all blooded up

31. Main Event Time

32. World Heavyweight Championship- Tables Match- Mr Anderson def Bully Ray at 18 mins Ray was about to Powerbomb Anderson from the Second Rope when Angle came down and hit Bully Ray with the Chair and allowed Anderson to get the Mic Check

eboy
06-13-2011, 03:44 PM
so any feedback on Hard Justice

eboy
06-14-2011, 04:43 PM
Final Card for The Palms in Las Vegas

TNA World Heavyweight Championship- Mr Anderson vs Kurt Angle

TNA X-Division Championship- Samoa Joe vs Brian Kendrick vs Low Ki vs Jay Lethal
Jerry Lyn vs Robbie E

TNA Tag Team Titles- The British Invasion vs Petey Williams & Kid Kash

Matt Morgan vs Matt Hardy vs Rhino vs Jeff Jarrett vs Christopher Daniels in a King of the Mountain Match with the winner facing the World Champ at No Surrender

AMW & Abyss vs Sting, Kazarian & AJ Styles

TNA Knockouts Championship-Velvet Sky vs ODB- Trailer Park Brawl

TNA TV Championship- Alex Shelley vs The Pope

Crimson & Amazing Red (W/ Brother Devon) vs Hernandez & Homicide (W/Anarquia)

So what do you think about this Card

eboy
06-14-2011, 05:16 PM
The Palms Live from Las Vegas
Impact Wrestling

1. Hernandez & Homicide Def Crimson & Amazing Red at 14 mins after anarquia got involved

2. After the Match Crimson gets the Mic “I am So Sick and tired off your Cronies getting Involved so I am Challenging you to a Best of Five Series to see who really is better and if anyone gets involved at all in any Matches that person will automatically loose the Series what do you say” Hernandez nods its On

3. Robbie E is Backstage with Cookie he goes on about how Jerry Lyn is a Has been and he needs to move across for the True Future of Impact Wrestling Robbie E

4. Jerry Lyn Def Robbie E at 9 mins

5. Lyn celebrates Robbie E is pissed off

6. Highlight Video of all that has go on between Velvet Sky and ODB

7. TNA Knockouts Championship- Trailer Park Brawl- Velvet Sky Def ODB at 8 mins after a DDT on a Road Sign

8. Mick Foley is Waiting for the Network Executive to arrive

9. Sting is hanging out with Fortune ahead of their Six man Tag tonight

10. “The Pope” says he came so Close to beating Alex Shelley at the PPV and tonight he gets the Job Done

11. TNA TV Championship- “The Pope” D’angelo Dinero Def Alex Shelley to win the TV Title in the Palms at 13 mins

12. NEW TNA TV CHAMPION “THE POPE” D’ANGELO DINERO

13. The Network Rep arrives foley tells him there is so much to see

14. Break

eboy
06-14-2011, 05:37 PM
14. Break

15. Jeff Jarrett Talks about being an Innovator of the King of the Mountian Match and winning it again tonight

16. Bully Ray is backstage with his Trademark Chain

17. TNA Tag Team Championship- The British Invasion Def Petey Williams & Kid Kash at 15 mins in a Brilliant match

18. a video plays with --------------------------

-----------------------

19. Eric Young, Orlando Jordon & Murphy def INK Inc & Gunner at 12 mins

20. after EY and OJ hand Lollipops to the Crowed

21. We See the Blueprint layed out in the Back

22. TNA X-Division Championship- Low Ki def Jay Lethal, Brian Kendrick & Samoa Joe at 11 mins in a Shock Result

23. NEW X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP- Low Ki

24. Hulk Hogan places Bully Ray in as Matt Morgans Replacement in KOTM

25. Mick Foley brings the Network to the Ring “Well how you doing Palms you see in my short time here I’ve made Impact Wrestling better we had a Great Destination X and an Even Better Hard Justice and yet here we go again a sold out Palms with a huge Card to come so what do you think” The Network Executive goes to Speak but is Cut off by Immortal Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff & Gunner

Hogan speaks “You know what enough of the Ga Ga you come out here and boast about what you’ve done it really is Pathetic you see Foley its Just Dramatic Irony we all know what you don’t Foley this has all Just been a set up we are all just laughing behind your back because “Wrestling Matters” and your “doing Good” well no I am here to deliver your last Rights because all the Good intentions in the World wont out Weigh Money”

Foley Reacts “What the Hells he talking about Marcus”

Marcus Replies “Well Mick The Network has decided to fire you”

Huge Boo’s fill the Arena

Foley Contenplates that sortly before unloading the Shots on Hogan and Bischoff Foley is beating on the Immortal leaders and the Crowed is in a Frenzy when all of a Sudden Gunner gets the Low Blow gets Hogan a Chair and Bischoff a Kendo the two take shots a Foley bit Fortune Make the Save

eboy
06-14-2011, 05:43 PM
26. Break

27. Fortune are in the ring ready for their tag match Sting joins them its on

28. Fortune & Sting Def Abyss & AMW at 15 mins after Sting hit abyss with the Scopian Death Drop

29. KOTM Hype Video

30. King of the Mountain Match: Jeff Jarrett Def Matt Hardy, Rhino, Bully Ray & Christopher Daniels at 21 mins

During the Match Bully Ray was Very Close to getting the Belt when Morgan came down and hit the Carbon Footprint

At the end Daniels was so close to the Belt when Jarrett hit him with a Guitar then won the match

31. Main Event time

32. TNA World Heavyweight Chamionship- Mr Anderson def Kurt Angle at 22 mins after a Mic Check

33. After the Match Jarrett comes out and Stares down Anderson the two meet at No Surrender

eboy
06-17-2011, 03:18 PM
Impact Wrestling Part 1

1. Hulk Hogan is Happy after last week he says “We are back in control and to prove it tonight Immortal rips Impact Wrestling apart because we’ve got all this Rage built up and Tonight I Will announce the Full Card for No Surrender”

Jeff Jarrett comes out “I have Been in Wrestling for 35 Years, I started as a Referee in my dad Promotion and Every step of the way to the Top I knew exactly what to do to get to the Next Level and I’ve done it so many times that it’s Just Second Nature to me and When I Founded TNA back in 02’ I set of on a Journey like never before and that Journey will culminate at No Surrender when I Become The TNA World Heavyweight Champion for the First time ever and I’m going to do it by Beating that Asshole Mr Anderson

(Cue Anderson )

Anderson comes down says That He’s An Asshole who is Still the World Heavyweight Champion and that wont change before Bound for glory because where ever Anderson has been nobody has thought of me as one of the very best but I do and I am going to prove it by beating all comers and I might Just Embarrass you on the way because he is MR ANDERSON… Wait for it… Wait for it ANDERSON

2. Highlights of Mick Foleys Firing

3. Brian Kendrick Def Jay Lethal at 12 mins after a roll up

4. During the Match Ric Flair Tried to get involved but Earl Hebner cut him off

5. after the Match Flair Pushes Hebner, Hebner pushes Flair Back Flair gets the Mic says Immortal is Back in complete Control so tonight its Hebner vs Flair

6. VT: Kurt Angle will be in Gauntlet for Glory

7. Tonight: Christopher Daniels vs James Storm, AJ Styles vs Chris Harris, Flair vs Hebner, The Pope & Gunner vs Shelley & Murphy, Anderson & Sting vs Abyss & Jarrett

8. Velvet Sky def Sarita at 11 mins

9. VT: Matt Hardy will be in Gauntlet for the Gold

10. Rhett Titus def Robbie E at 12 mins after the Match Jerry Lyn comes out and Robbie E beats him down

11. Break

eboy
06-17-2011, 03:19 PM
12. Bully Ray Def Crimson at 14 mins

13. after the Match Hernandez, Anarquia & Homicide beat down Crimson Bully Ray Joins the Beat down but Matt Morgan makes the Save and Challenges Bully Ray to a Street fight at No Surrender

14. Ric Flair cuts a Old School Promo on Earl Hebner

15. AJ Styles def Chris Harris at 13 mins

16. James Storm & Christopher Daniels come down for a Brawl then their Match

17. James Storm def Christopher Daniels at 15 mins after the Beer Bottle Smash

Hogan announces the Card

No Surrender
Gauntlet to Glory 10 man gauntlet to face the World Champ at BFG

World Heavyweight Championship- Mr Anderson vs Jeff Jarrett

Street fight
Matt Morgan vs Bully Ray

Fortune vs Immortal
AJ Styles Christopher Daniels Kazarian (W/Robert Roode) & vs James Storm, Chris Harris & Matt Hardy

X-Division Championship- Low Ki vs Jay Lethal

Best of 5: Match 1: Crimson vs Hernandez

Abyss & Hulk Hogan vs Sting!!!!

TNA Tag Team Championship- Generation Me vs The British Invasion vs Petey Williams & Kid Kash

Jerry Lyn vs Robbie E

18. Low Ki celebrates winning the X-Division Title and Facing Jay Lethal at No Surrender

19. Sonjay Dutt Def Abdul Bashir at 11 mins

20. Gunner, Murphy, The Pope Alex Shelley Samoa Joe AJ Styles James Storm Kazarian Sting Robbie E Matt Hardy will be in Gauntlet for the Glory

eboy
06-17-2011, 03:25 PM
21. Break

22. “The Pope” D’angelo Dinero & Gunner Def Alex Shelley & Murphy at 13 mins

23. Sting talks about his Handicap match With Abyss & Hulk Hogan at No Surrender

24. Ric Flair Def Earl Hebner at 3 mins in a Joke Match

25. After the Match Fortune come out and says they’ve had enough of Immortal and they’re going to take them down once and for all starting with Harris Storm Hardy Sunday

26. Sting talks with Anderson they put their Differences aside to beat Abyss & Jarrett tonight

27. Jeff Jarrett & Abyss def Mr Anderson & Sting at 14 mins after Jarrett hit Anderson with a Guitar

28. End of Impact

eboy
06-18-2011, 11:10 AM
I am Gearing up to make a Huge Announcement

eboy
06-18-2011, 11:23 AM
The Network have handed it down to the Impact Wrestling officials that
in the weeks leading up to Bound for Glory the four Impact Wrestling
shows will be live shows from 4 Previous Bound for glory locations
with each a featured main event

show 1

Main Event: Mr Anderson vs AJ Styles
CO-Main Event: TNA TV Championship-Ladder Match- "The Pope" vs Alex
Shelley

Show 2

Main Event: Matt Morgan & Crimson vs Bully Ray & Hernandez
Co Main Event: AMW vs AJ Styles & Kazarian

Show 3
Main Event: Sting vs Samoa Joe
Co-Main Event: Mr Anderson vs Abyss

Show 4: Beer vs Money
Main Event: Robert Roode vs James Storm
Co-Main Event: Ultimate X Match- Low Ki vs Jay Lethal vs Brian Kendrick

eboy
06-24-2011, 04:56 PM
No Surrender
Gauntlet to Glory 10 man gauntlet to face the World Champ at BFG

World Heavyweight Championship- Mr Anderson vs Jeff Jarrett

Street fight
Matt Morgan vs Bully Ray

Fortune vs Immortal
AJ Styles Christopher Daniels Kazarian (W/Robert Roode) & vs James Storm, Chris Harris & Matt Hardy

X-Division Championship- Low Ki vs Jay Lethal

Best of 5: Match 1: Crimson vs Hernandez

Abyss & Hulk Hogan vs Sting!!!!

TNA Tag Team Championship- Generation Me vs The British Invasion vs Petey Williams & Kid Kash

Jerry Lyn vs Robbie E

+ Much Much More