PDA

View Full Version : The Efed official video game thread

Manabu
06-02-2011, 06:49 PM
Ok guys so as some of the JBW members know I'm planning on making a game including the 3 efeds (providing all owners give me permission)
I've recently finished school(No more education forever) and considering I only have 2 exams and wanna contribute something I've decided to make a game for the efeds, I feel not only will this help all efeds but also the ewn
Imagine playing out the storylines, become a follower of the FSA, feel the fury of the samoan backdrop!
The way I'll be exporting the game is by making all the characters then using a save file which means unfortunantely I can't have you guys make your characters and send me then which means
I'll be needing everyone who wants to be included character bios, if you already have a bio written out, great! if not try using this skeleton

Name:
Nationality:
Federation:
Body type/weight/height: kg and cm
Wrestler type: (This one might be hard but I'm refering to technical, highflier, brawler etc)
General moveset: (I'm using Fire pro wrestling which whilst has a lot of moves doesnt have all moves, so dont put anything too complex in)
Appearance: (either a picture or very detailed description)
Finisher: (again, nothing too complex)
A small description of your character: (anything notable about them really i.e a champion, a member of a tag team, their history, what they're currently doing)

Now heres the great thing about the game, maybe you dont like how your character looks, maybe you dont like the moves I've given you
well you can edit them! The game has a great caw mode so you can easily change your character or make a new one!
The cut off date will be the 12th of june so get your characters in then or before then.
If you join a promotion after that or didnt get your character in on time then let me know and I'll try to sort something out
I'll try to make you into the game but it'd require people downloading another save file (You'll lose all your game data if you use it)
and finally, are there any feds you guys would like in it? I'm a kota ibushi fanboy so I'll be including ddt
There are 9 promotions, the 3 with the most votes will be put in the game(maybe 4, Im not sure how many promotions I can put in)
I'll be releasing demos when I feel I've made a bit into the game, so any suggestions or constructive criticism is welcome!

UPDATE 1
Some basic stuff I've done, logo's and a background(a tribute to a great) I've only made myself and rehmix and we're in the tna roster at the moment, which I'll change to the jbw roster
here's the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iPFpQq3EOU

the-rocks-stunner
06-02-2011, 07:05 PM
so is this a 3d game or 2d or something else?!?

Rich Cranium
06-02-2011, 07:07 PM
Me very confused! Fire good!

Manabu
06-02-2011, 07:08 PM
It's going to be a 2d game, it's not going to be to everyones taste because it's quite strategic play but once you get the hang of it it's quite fun

the-rocks-stunner
06-02-2011, 07:10 PM
It's going to be a 2d game, it's not going to be to everyones taste because it's quite strategic play but once you get the hang of it it's quite fun

ok i'll be looking forward to it... what about JCW in your poll?!?!?!?

WWTNA Mark
06-02-2011, 07:10 PM
Nice to see a JBW game! thanks Manabu for coming up with this idea!

Manabu
06-02-2011, 07:14 PM
ok i'll be looking forward to it... what about JCW in your poll?!?!?!?

JCW? Those clown wrestlers?
I wanted to put the most well known promotions in and I think the ones in the poll are fairly big throughout their countries, no europe or canada purely because I'm not interested in those

broc808
06-02-2011, 07:16 PM
im open for an HWA game

WWTNA Mark
06-02-2011, 07:16 PM
I voted for ROH.

Manabu
06-02-2011, 07:18 PM
im open for an HWA game

Glad to know I've got your approval
if you could get your roster to send in their bios that'd be great

@WWTNA Mark: feel free to vote for however many you want

the-rocks-stunner
06-02-2011, 07:19 PM
JCW? Those clown wrestlers?
I wanted to put the most well known promotions in and I think the ones in the poll are fairly big throughout their countries, no europe or canada purely because I'm not interested in those

HEY! what about SHIMMER?!?!?!?!?

Manabu
06-02-2011, 07:22 PM
HEY! what about SHIMMER?!?!?!?!?

I figured Noah and njpw are bigger than shimmer, I'm not sure if you can make female wrestlers on fire pro

the-rocks-stunner
06-02-2011, 07:26 PM
I figured Noah and njpw are bigger than shimmer, I'm not sure if you can make female wrestlers on fire pro

ahhh ok it would of added a bit of spice...if chosen!

chunkkynutzzz
06-02-2011, 08:46 PM
I'm Serious When I Say a EwNcW Game would be really kickass..The Entire Roster is The Best in Wrestling Today!

Manabu
06-02-2011, 08:47 PM
I'm Serious When I Say a EwNcW Game would be really kickass..The Entire Roster is The Best in Wrestling Today!

Fancy writing your bio up and posting it in the thread?

eboy
06-03-2011, 02:31 AM
Count me in for sure I'll get a Bio done soon do you want it here or PM dude

MattElder
06-03-2011, 02:43 AM
EWNCW are in!!!!

Got admit broski this is off the hook!!!

ill get my bio to you shortly!!!

MattElder
06-03-2011, 03:00 AM
Name: Matt "The Force" Elder
Nationality: English (Not British)
Federation: EWNCW & HWA
Body type/weight/height: 126 kg 209 cm
Wrestler type: Brawling Powerhouse with good agility think Brock Lesnar
General moveset: Torture Rack, Spine buster, fishermens suplex, double underhook suplex, loinsalt, cobra clutch, running powerslam, standing suplex, hip toss, arm drag, russian leg sweep, drop toe hold, short arm clothesline, spear, running shoulder block
Appearance: Wears green cargo pants, black vest and studded belt. My arms are covered in tatoo's which are mainly tribal, Muscular and toned appearance. Dark brown hair which of course is spiked! ;). I also have a very thin beard around my jawline which also comes into a goatee. I wear sunglasses alot.
Finisher: F-5.
A small description of your character: Current EWNCW Tag Team Champion along with Tai "Greatness" Night. We are called A Force of Greatness. Our main rivallery A badass who gets the job done. A Face with EWNCW, I am also The current HWA International making me a 2 time yeah 2 time champ y'heard
This ok dude?

samoan619
06-03-2011, 03:11 AM
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o26/young_sau/SiakiShirt.jpg
Name: Psycho Siaki
Height: 6' 5''
Weight: 285lbs
Bio:
Psycho Siaki was a NCAA All American Collegiate Football player, he was supposed to be in the top 3 picks in the NFL draft but ended up knocking the teeth out of a scout for the Oakland Raiders.. He was then seen as trouble to the NFL and was blacklisted.. He then fought for PRIDE in Japan and has knockout victories over some big name fighters like Chuck Lidell, Rampage Jackson, Wanderlei Silva, Dan Henderson and Kazuyuki Fujita.. He then learned to wrestle at the New Japan dojo and found a love for professional wrestling, but never went to follow it as a career path.. He decided he must go to visit his homeland of American Samoa, that he had never been before (he is American born).. In Samoa, he learned the brutal martial art Limalama, which is the Samoan art of bonebreaking.. From there he went back to Japan to fight in a K-1 tournament, in which he had a grappling match with Brazilian submission and judo artist Richter Gracie.. Siaki seperated Gracie's arm from his shoulder with a brutal Limalama technique and was immediately disqualified.. He then came back to the states and got into the pro wrestling indies, where he won the PWG Heavyweight title 3 times, NWA Wildside Heavyweight title 2 times, and TNA World Heavyweight championship 1 time.. As TNA champion, he seen that the true competition was at the JBW and vacated the title to join the ranks of the greatest fed ever created..

Finisher: Stranglehold Gamma (starts off as frankensteiner but lands into a triangle choke)
Secondary Finisher: Stranglehold Beta (octopus sleeper)
Signature Moves: Stranglehold Alpha (modified dragon sleeper), Frankensteiner, High Impact DDT, Shining Wizard, Modified Samoan Drop, Athletic Aggression (left hook to face, right hook to face, left knee to face, right knee to face), Curb Stomp, Jumping Clothesline, Torture Driver (torture rack to DVD), Mudhole Stomping, Dragon Sleeper, Roundhouse Kick, Brainbustaaaaaa, Swiss Death, Samoan Headbutt, and multiple variations of the Hip Toss and Arm Drag

eboy
06-03-2011, 04:58 AM
Name: Billy McCoy
Nationality: English
Federation: EWNCW
Body type/weight/height: Muscular: 270 pounds 6 ft 2 In
Wrestler type: Technical Impact style
General moveset: German Suplex Billy to back Suplex (Belly to Belly) Dreamer Driver Spear
Appearance:Tall with Black Hair pretty young good looking face ect Ring Gear: Charlie Haas style Trunks that are Red & White. Black Knee Pads and red boots thats all
Finisher:My finisher is COx 2 but thats probs too complex so Jackhammer i guess
A small description of your character: McCoy has made an Unpresidented Impact in EWNCW going from beginer to the Companys acclaimed International title Scene in Just 2 months Coming Up on PPV McCoy has a chance ot challenge Tommy Thunder for the Belt McCoys Great technical ability and Drive to succeed makes him one of the fastest growing stars in all the IWC

Manabu
06-03-2011, 06:47 AM
great bios guys! I'll be sure to put you in the game when I finish my lunch

MattElder
06-03-2011, 06:52 AM
great bios guys! I'll be sure to put you in the game when I finish my lunch

Im just making a quick edit

MattElder
06-03-2011, 07:15 AM
Im just making a quick edit

Edits have been done dude

Manabu
06-03-2011, 07:38 AM
Ok everyone, I've hit a small snag in that fire pro only allows me to make 77 wrestlers
Im not entirely sure how many characters are in each roster so I'm going to be making the game using one of mdickies games, which means 3d graphics and a thriving career mode! whilst wrestlers wont be in as much detail I'll still be able to make them look fairly good

the-rocks-stunner
06-03-2011, 07:55 AM
Ok everyone, I've hit a small snag in that fire pro only allows me to make 77 wrestlers
Im not entirely sure how many characters are in each roster so I'm going to be making the game using one of mdickies games, which means 3d graphics and a thriving career mode! whilst wrestlers wont be in as much detail I'll still be able to make them look fairly good

:)!!! nice 1

HeelTurn
06-03-2011, 08:39 AM
Name: THE PROPHECY
Nationality: ENGLISH
Federation: JBW WARFARE
Body type/weight/height: 6 FT 4, 240 LBS
Wrestler type: (This one might be hard but I'm refering to technical, highflier, brawler etc) TECHNICAL
General moveset: (I'm using Fire pro wrestling which whilst has a lot of moves doesnt have all moves, so dont put anything too complex in) SUPLEX VARIATIONS, ARMBARS AND OTHER CUBMISSION MOVES, THINK KURT ANGLE
Appearance: (either a picture or very detailed description) DARK BLUE SINGLET, LONG BLONDE HAIR (LIKE MCINTYRE BUT BLONDE), SLIM BUT MUSCULAR, BLUE ELBOW AND KNEEPADS
Finisher: (again, nothing too complex) FROGSPLASH
A small description of your character: (anything notable about them really i.e a champion, a member of a tag team, their history, what they're currently doing) TURNED HEEL ON HIS TAG TEAM PARTNER, BELIEVES HE IS THE FUTURE OF THE BUSINESS AND DOESNT HANDLE LOSS WELL, BECOMES A UNHINGED AND SADISTIC IF HE FEELS HE MAY BE BEAT OR NOT VIEWED AS THE BEST.

Grind_Bastard
06-03-2011, 10:53 AM
I still have not debuted in EWNCW, can I join?

Manabu
06-03-2011, 03:39 PM

of course! thanks to the game Im using I can make around 200 characters so just post your bio here

MattElder
06-03-2011, 03:42 PM

oh its coming my friend! and bringing an all new dimension to EWNCW with it

Rich Cranium
06-03-2011, 03:48 PM
of course! thanks to the game Im using I can make around 200 characters so just post your bio here

Are you using my tagline?

thejman93
06-03-2011, 04:07 PM
I sent you my info Manabu.

eboy
06-03-2011, 05:06 PM
cant we get this Stuck

Rehmix
06-03-2011, 06:54 PM
I'm in:

Name: Malcolm Cage
Nationality: American
Federation: JBW
Body type/weight/height: 84kg and 175cm
Wrestler type: Quick Flyer (More like Mysterio of today rather than his early work)
General moveset: Lots of strikes, ground work. Quick movement and several flying moves. No real lifts or slams.
Appearance: Small guy, not muscular but defined. More of an athletic build, thinner. He is black.
Finisher: Phoenix DDT (Give me some awesome, crazy flying DDT of a rope or turn buckle) Leaping Reverse STO
A small description of your character: The ultimate underdog, Malcolm Cage has made his living being tossed around by the bigger guys. But when he finally made it big, getting into JBW, he decide that enough was enough. Cage decided to make a name for himself other than a human punching bag. He is done with being pushed aside and thrown around, and his is doing it for every little guy that has never had the chance to do it. His catch phrase is “It’s time to put you in your CAGE!”

Grind_Bastard
06-03-2011, 07:10 PM
Name : Grind Bastard

Height : 6’8’’ (203 cm)

Weight : 290 pounds (131,37 kg)

Music (please use youtube video) : Benediction – Grind Bastard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkbjP9pZZQw

Wrestling style : Agile Powerhouse

Finisher (please use youtube video if possible) : Widowmaker/High Angle Senton Bomb (like Sean O’Haire LOL): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9se4V-fcYAU

Signatures (useful to know these when choosing matches for your character) :
Rear-Naked choke (Coquina Clutch)
SideWalk Slam (Like Kane)
Vertical Suplex
German Suplex
Back Body Drop
Big Boot
Uppercut
Cobra Clutch
Flying Clothesline

Alignment : Monster Heel

Any additional information/background/bio (again useful when choosing matches):
Body size like masked Kane. Wears a mask Like Delirious but all black. Long hair, curly, up to his chest. Wears two chains crossed across the chest (like the guy here: http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/3318/thepoweroftheflamelr9.jpg actually that’s a real pic of me) black trunks, black boots. He also has a goatee like this one (actually mine): http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/rexo_de_rauda/Tower/FallenAngel.jpg

He’s a maniac. Escaped from the asylum. Erratic conduct, often aggressive. Unpredictable, he can either attack a face or a heel (though mainly attacks faces, lol) Does not speak, only nods or negates with his head. A childhood trauma left him unvoiced (the trauma is a mystery). Prefers hardcore matches, where he uses his chains as a weapon and the barb wired baseball bat.

Tai Night
06-03-2011, 07:42 PM
Name: Tai "Greatness" Knight
Nationality: Jamaican American
Federation: EWNCW
Body type/weight/height: 225 pounds and 6'5 feet
Wrestler type: Brawler, power house but also pulls off some pretty big high flying moves. Kind of like a D-Lo Brown and Brock Lesnar.
General moveset: Powerful clothesline, Leaping reverse STO, Ankle Lock, Leaping DDT, Shooting Star Press into a Leg Drop, Inverted DDT, German Suplex, Moonsault over the ropes or off the ropes.
Appearance: I wears white carpri pants and a black sleeveless shirt. I have greatness tattooed across the back of my shoulders. My hair is dark brown, short and curly. My sideburns connect to my beard giving me the jockstrap look.
Finisher: The Great Depression (Vertical suplex piledriver)
A small description of your character: Current EWNCW Tag Team Champion along with Matt "The Force" Elder. We are called A Force of Greatness. He is a fast talker from the streets of Baltimore. Though he is a face he thinks like a heel. Always waiting in the cut to jump at the next opportunity. He loves a good fight and would even attack those who want to fight him backstage to get the upper hand. He don't care how it is done because a Win is a Win is a Win is a Win!

Manabu
06-03-2011, 08:14 PM
Uploading a video of a Manabu vs rehmix match highlights, the game is far from perfect and as of yet I've only put 2 characters into it, at the moment I'm trying to make warfare and mayhem canvases!
please let me know what you think of your character rehmix

the-rocks-stunner
06-03-2011, 08:22 PM
Uploading a video of a Manabu vs rehmix match highlights, the game is far from perfect and as of yet I've only put 2 characters into it, at the moment I'm trying to make warfare and mayhem canvases!

you'll get their in the end... are you gonna do my character, should i give you info?

WWTNA Mark
06-03-2011, 08:28 PM

Sounds great! Can't wait to see JBW Warfare vs Mayhem 2012!!! :D

Rehmix
06-03-2011, 08:37 PM
Sounds great! Can't wait to see Warfare vs Mayhem 2012!!! :D

Um hate to say it WWTNA, but it's JBW '12. THQ and JBW are trying to get away from the show rivalry concept.

Rehmix
06-03-2011, 08:39 PM

and where would I catch this lovely video at so that I may enjoy my character and yours have a good hand at fisticuffs?

WWTNA Mark
06-03-2011, 08:40 PM
Um hate to say it WWTNA, but it's JBW '12. THQ and JBW are trying to get away from the show rivalry concept.

Haha! Well played sir! ;)

JBW 12>WWE 12

Manabu
06-03-2011, 09:07 PM
video is in the first post!
lemme know what you guys think!

the-rocks-stunner
06-03-2011, 09:13 PM

looks cool man nice work!

WWTNA Mark
06-03-2011, 09:19 PM

Thats AWESOME Manabu!!! I have to advertise this for the shows!!! JBW 12 is coming to a store near you!!!

Rehmix
06-03-2011, 09:27 PM
looks good mate. Hope you didn't let me win. That's the Last thing Malcolm Cage would want you to do.

Manabu
06-03-2011, 09:28 PM
looks good mate. Hope you didn't let me win. That's the Last thing Malcolm Cage would want you to do.

I didnt actually finish the match, just got some good parts and put them together
does malcolm look ok? or do you want me to change it?

Rehmix
06-03-2011, 09:32 PM
buzzcut, not long hair. and pants not tights. and a little more muscle. Other than that it looked freaking awesome. Really happy that I got to be apart of it. You did great man.

Grind_Bastard
06-03-2011, 09:44 PM
Definitely looks cool man!!! You're doing a kickass job here!

Thanks for your efforts!

Pumpkinhead
06-03-2011, 09:47 PM
Name: Markus Beerstein
Nationality: German
Federation: JBW Warfare
Body type/weight/height: Muscular,6 FT 7, 290 pounds
Wrestler type: Powerhouse
General moveset: variations of suplexes, backbreakers, and powerslams, running elbow
Appearance: Long blonde hair, black pants, black knee pads, blonde beard (looks like a lttle like HHH
Finisher: Spinning Spinebuster
A small description of your character: Current Warfare TV champion and a member of The Five Star Atraction, loves beer and he's always looking to kick some asses, he would destroy anyone who stands in his way, he had defended his title against some seroius competitors like holyjose and malcom cage

chunkkynutzzz
06-04-2011, 12:27 AM
MARK DIMENSION
Federation:EwncW
6'6 275 ripped muscle stone chizzled..Tyson tomko style tribal tattoos arms chest and back

Attire: Triple h attire with goldberg tribal sign like his his wwe attire, Handwraps like hhh with blood on them Booker T Hair loose

Finisher:NEXT DIMENSION(Super Stunner like stone cold did to the rock and scott hall)
ThE portal (texas cloverleaf) ,All Stars Down(5star frog splash)

Moveset:farooq spinebuster,goldberg spear,clothline from hell,sky high drop,neckbreaker,powerslams,tilt a whirl slam,blackhole slam,turnbuckle powerbomb,brainbuster from the top rope, and every move that has the word slam

Appearance:basiclly Triple h + scott steiner brolic muscle body with The Punisher Face and a lot of stone cold recklessness.

Backstory : Goes to Different Time Periods to Challenge Those that have a Fighting Spirit ,Fights Fighters and Needs to Draw Blood and Leave No ounce of Life to Be shown in his opponent.
And Knows Results as He is The LAST ALIVE!...

HeelTurn
06-04-2011, 11:31 AM
Awesome video Manabu, and lol at the pin attempt at 1:40, thedag would be proud

samoan619
06-04-2011, 11:50 AM
Just saw the video haha.. Great work Manabu, definitely looking forward to the final product.. BTW great background image lol..

edit:
I voted for WWE and AAA.. Imma big fan of AAA..

chunkkynutzzz
06-08-2011, 10:10 PM
What's goin on with the game..when can we see matches and stuff like dat