PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers for Friday Night Smackdown 6/3

Enforcer23
06-01-2011, 02:38 AM
for anyone who has watched smackdown or read the spoilers for this friday night it looks like the fued between christian and randy orton is going to continue and christian is now turning heel...dont know about you guys but im pretty excited for this ;)

MisterCosmin
06-01-2011, 03:06 AM
Good. Now we'll some more great matches between them. IMO Christian should've turned heel right after losing the belt.

No_1eddiefan
06-01-2011, 03:10 AM
I think this is a good move by WWE, and it could also be a chance for other faces to shine on Smackdown.

Daniel Bryan or Sin Cara are the logical choices- with Bryan being my own personal favourite.

The other option is Sheamus turning face, but I can't see that happening.

Fatality
06-01-2011, 03:19 AM
Great... How many face's does smackdown have now ?

samehhh
06-01-2011, 03:29 AM
Great... How many face's does smackdown have now ?

3 ORTON - SIN CARA - Daniel Bryan LOL

Enforcer23
06-01-2011, 03:38 AM
they can turn anyone face agian cody rhodes might do a good job

No_1eddiefan
06-01-2011, 03:40 AM
I'm just hoping Chris Jericho comes back to assist Christian against Orton now.

FaceOfSpades
06-01-2011, 04:24 AM
I'm just hoping Chris Jericho comes back to assist Christian against Orton now.

Will wwe do something *rare* and bring up an old issue? Sorta kidding cuz wwe has kept up with 3 storylines as of late (cole/bryan, miz/cena, and punk/orton). That would be a great touch to have christian win w/ help from y2j.

Viper
06-01-2011, 04:40 AM
Good. Now we'll some more great matches between them. IMO Christian should've turned heel right after losing the belt.

a slow heel turn is usually the wiser option if it's to keep this feud lasting longer. these two guys have a good story going and with the slow heel turn will build up a much better fued. it's good to hear christian has turn heel on orton, and like i said before i hope they end the rivalry at summerslam with christian winning the world title ... then i hope vince takes the title off christian but having orton punt him in the head for it haha.

and then both brands merge together, both world titles becoming one world championship and a tournament begins for the undisputed championship.

LMPunker
06-01-2011, 06:37 AM
i think its to early for christian to show his "true colours" i felt he should have kept smiling griting and baring have him win money in the bank and "when we least expect it" cash that sucker in on randy orton saying stuff how randy won a popularrity contest to get a shot and when christian won the same popularity contest he was but in a triple threat with henry and sheamus and how orton cost him that match cos he knows he could beat him and say how teddy longs held him back so he took into his own hands or something like that.

and while that happens they could build up daniel bryan or sin cara as thenumber 2face on smackdown just one mans opinion but i'll see where this goes

Pumpkinhead
06-01-2011, 08:14 AM
3 ORTON - SIN CARA - Daniel Bryan LOL

Kane is still part of smackdown

Pumpkinhead
06-01-2011, 08:17 AM
Now that Christian is turning heel he can have a proper run with the title, this feud is awesome keep it up!!

printz1224
06-01-2011, 08:36 AM
i'm loving this. Christian was always a great heel. The kinda guy you just loved to hate. This is a step in the right direction.

tshizzy34
06-01-2011, 09:25 AM
Hey just an fyi for you. For future references you should post any spoilers into the already started Spoilers section on the forum. I'm sure one of the mods will merge it, so I just figured I'd let you know for future reference.

On Topic I'm glad it's Christian turning heel rather than Orton! This has so much potential if done correctly!

jr512
06-01-2011, 09:44 AM
Gonna have to agree I was thinking they will bury Christian after his lost to orton

AOF666
06-01-2011, 04:44 PM
I wouldn't exactly say Christian is turning heal just yet. After all Orton cost Christian the #1 contender match last week. It really depends on the reaction of the crowd and the fans.

maar13
06-01-2011, 04:53 PM
Well, we are in for a ride, after being screwed (storyline wise) by Orton last week, Christian just did wha the had to do, now it is time for payback!

Let's see how they do following it, if well played, Christian might become a real sick but justified heel.

If you hve foolwed the entire thing, ans just talking following the angle, This is all Orton's fault, and now is time to collect >:-)

eyehatecena
06-02-2011, 11:04 PM
Christain is great as heel or a face. If they are actually turning him heel- which it looks like, great- just do not have Orton always winning. I like Orton too, just think WWE is turning him into a Cena now- meaning he will win the fueds he is in, of course if he fueds with Cena again, he will lose, lol.

I actually think having Christain as a tweener would be better in the short run- then turn him full on heel- either that or just have Orton get so pissed off at Christain(as a tweeener) and have Orton turn heel because Orton is much better as a heel than as a face- while Christain can do both equally as great