PDA

View Full Version : Massive Tag Match ***Spoilers***

eboy
05-31-2011, 11:04 AM
We get a promo with Eric Bischoff in the ring. He calls out Beer Money and is threatening to strip them of the tag team titles. Alex Shelley comes out and announces that since Chris Sabin is out with an injury he will team with James Storm at Slammiversary against the British Invasion.

this sounds awesome thoughts?

Rassling_Fan
05-31-2011, 11:19 AM
Didn't they say they were going to select a partner for him or was that someone's idea?

Either way, I think this will lead to a heel turn for some reason.

tupelojoe81
05-31-2011, 11:52 AM
i dont like it. they are just throwing stuff together. Also, what do the Brits have to do with this? I must have missed something.

jwt15
05-31-2011, 12:02 PM
i dont like it. they are just throwing stuff together. Also, what do the Brits have to do with this? I must have missed something.

Well what else can you do when one half of the tag champs get hurt and cant compete?

Rassling_Fan
05-31-2011, 12:14 PM
Well what else can you do when one half of the tag champs get hurt and cant compete?

Reunite AMW for one night only?

Bodom
05-31-2011, 12:16 PM
I'm confused. What happened to Roode? Is he injured?

THEKEVINBRAND
05-31-2011, 12:22 PM

Immortal injured him and he has a torn MCL ( i think)

tupelojoe81
05-31-2011, 12:23 PM

Roode got "hurt" when Flair went after his shoulder.

thejman93
05-31-2011, 12:24 PM

This. It's an angle as far as I can tell.

THEKEVINBRAND
05-31-2011, 12:55 PM

It is, the angle is to push him in the long run, have Shelley and Storm lose the belts and get The British Invasion to win the tag gold, Storm turns heel, feuds with Alex Shelley, then Sabin returns and enter Chris Harris with the re-formation of AMW.

eboy
05-31-2011, 02:18 PM

TBI Are Just the No.1 Contenders

Thats why he Put Hurt in ""

It is, the angle is to push him in the long run, have Shelley and Storm lose the belts and get The British Invasion to win the tag gold, Storm turns heel, feuds with Alex Shelley, then Sabin returns and enter Chris Harris with the re-formation of AMW.

Sounds Good bit Confusing but thats TNA

Grind_Bastard
06-01-2011, 08:10 AM
*SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK IMPACT WRESTLING*

*Mexican America defeated TNA Tag Team champion James Storm & Alex Shelley after Shelley accidentally kicked Storm.

Heel turn for Storm in the making?

eboy
06-01-2011, 08:50 AM
*SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK IMPACT WRESTLING*

Heel turn for Storm in the making?

Thats Pretty obvious

jordan1995
06-01-2011, 04:18 PM
sick of tna doing the pretend injured angle is he reely injured ? and this seems like a desperate move

eboy
06-01-2011, 04:36 PM
sick of tna doing the pretend injured angle is he reely injured ? and this seems like a desperate move

I think this is the only Injured angle besides AJ who still competes anyway all the rest are genuine

jordan1995
06-01-2011, 04:38 PM
I think this is the only Injured angle besides AJ who still competes anyway all the rest are genuine

we have aj with damaged neck from a piledriver which was one of the shittest ive ever seen and we had aj with damaged neck off a power-bomb off the stage poor aj his injures must be neering career threatening

Mikeyboy7777777
06-02-2011, 05:06 AM

I would love this idea I thought about the same thing exactly man can you read my mind or something?

Mikeyboy7777777
06-02-2011, 05:07 AM

it isn't so desperate it's logical because flair got injured by roode so he did the same thing back right happens all the time doesn't matter if it's fake I think they are going to drop the ball on roode or push him to the title IT PAYS TO BE ROODE