PDA

View Full Version : For shame Ohio State, for shame

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 06:39 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6606999

You know, for all the crap IPITS talked on a few of my Duckies straying from the law I'd say it's much worse for the head coach of the football team to know that NCAA rules were being broken and not only ignoring it, but actively trying to hide it.

At least we have a good moral stalwart coach setting a proper example over here on the best, err west, coast.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-30-2011, 06:47 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6606999

You know, for all the crap IPITS talked on a few of my Duckies straying from the law I'd say it's much worse for the head coach of the football team to know that NCAA rules were being broken and not only ignoring it, but actively trying to hide it.

At least we have a good moral stalwart coach setting a proper example over here on the best, err west, coast.

Too back we whooped your

http://www.jellybeangifts.co.uk/images/products/rubber-ducky362.jpg

hahahhahaha. Its true its a sad day for Buckeye fans but you know what we say We dont rebuild we RELOAD - and we have the stats to back that up SON.

Have fun watching this. I bet your little duckies got real tired of picking themselves up off the ground after Pryor stiff armed them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijMHAxABRM8

OH-IO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQpWO1oI88U

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-30-2011, 06:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_IrdCeHBjE&feature=related

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 06:53 PM
OLD.

What was your guy's record last year?

Ours? Oh, well we went undefeated in the regular season and gave Auburn their toughest game all year only losing to a last second field goal.

As far as Pryor goes, I remember him bitching last year that he wanted to play a spread offense. Hmm, maybe he should have gone to one of those schools he was considering that actually runs one. Wonder which school that is?

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 06:53 PM
Not to mention we were a completely different and revamped team last year compared to the year before.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 06:54 PM
Your mascot looks like a pedophile.

RomanFlare
05-30-2011, 07:00 PM
Here's my theory: "If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin', holmes."

Even my team cheats. WOO WOO WOO, WAR EAGLE!

Also, I'll miss the Sweater Vest :/

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-30-2011, 07:13 PM
OLD.

What was your guy's record last year?

Ours? Oh, well we went undefeated in the regular season and gave Auburn their toughest game all year only losing to a last second field goal.

Enjoy watching this and enjoy being a failure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLzihbaMKAI

RomanFlare
05-30-2011, 07:15 PM
Enjoy watching this and enjoy being a failure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLzihbaMKAI

Goddamn, Wes Byrum was a clutch little dude! I remember when the little dude went into the Swamp as a freshmen and nailed a game winning field goal. Even had the balls to do the Gator Chomp after it. Goddamn miss him.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 07:19 PM
Blah blah blah, typical IPITS. Substituting pics and vids for actual wit and intelligence.

Don't understand how a team I'm not on losing makes me a failure, but if it does what does that make you? We played for the national title last year, you didn't. Your coach is being forced into resigning and is quite frankly a disgrace to other coaches, like ours, who believe in integrity.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 07:22 PM
Here was the real game winner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n9LgGf_Iko

Thanks refs!

RomanFlare
05-30-2011, 07:22 PM
Blah blah blah, typical IPITS. Substituting pics and vids for actual wit and intelligence.

Don't understand how a team I'm not on losing makes me a failure, but if it does what does that make you? We played for the national title last year, you didn't. Your coach is being forced into resigning and is quite frankly a disgrace to other coaches, like ours, who believe in integrity.

When there are dozens of apples in each bucket, you're guaranteed to have a few bads one. No team lacks a few bad apples. It's just whose comes to light. And the media is blowing it up because Ohio State is a national, historical powerhouse. Florida, Texas, Oklahoma, and USC would have (or had) all gotten the same treatment.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-30-2011, 07:24 PM

If I dont have any wit and or intelligence then what does that say for you that reacts to it. Once again little fella you fail just like your team.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2719/4226395074_1b74d8ddf0.jpg

hahahahahaha we already did.

RomanFlare
05-30-2011, 07:25 PM

Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH. Are you an idiot? Read me the fucking score. 19-11 Auburn. What was the final score? 22-19 Auburn, ON A LAST SECOND FIELD GOAL. Oregon scored again. This play doesn't fucking matter (not to mention Refs all make mistakes). The fact there should have been a delay of game call doesn't matter. This play is irrelevant.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 07:26 PM
When there are dozens of apples in each bucket, you're guaranteed to have a few bads one. No team lacks a few bad apples. It's just whose comes to light. And the media is blowing it up because Ohio State is a national, historical powerhouse. Florida, Texas, Oklahoma, and USC would have (or had) all gotten the same treatment.

Bad apples on the team is one thing, but the coach of a national historical powerhouse should be held to a higher level of scrutiny and integrity and who knows what else hasn't come to light. If he overlooked and dismissed this, who knows what else he's done the same to?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-30-2011, 07:26 PM
Your mascot looks like a pedophile.

http://www.landloyalty.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Oregon-Duck-Eat.jpg

RomanFlare
05-30-2011, 07:27 PM
Bad apples on the team is one thing, but the coach of a national historical powerhouse should be held to a higher level of scrutiny and integrity and who knows what else hasn't come to light. If he overlooked and dismissed this, who knows what else he's done the same to?

Which is why he "was forced to resign". I'm not defending him, more opposing your perfect ideal of the Oregon program (and defending my Auburn Tigers where necessary in this discussion apparently)

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-30-2011, 07:28 PM

Thanks refs!

http://www.marketingpilgrim.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/epic-failure.thumbnail-300x150.jpg

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 07:28 PM
Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH. Are you an idiot? Read me the fucking score. 19-11 Auburn. What was the final score? 22-19 Auburn, ON A LAST SECOND FIELD GOAL. Oregon scored again. This play doesn't fucking matter (not to mention Refs all make mistakes). The fact there should have been a delay of game call doesn't matter. This play is irrelevant.

WHOA WHOA WHOA, 3rd and 12 would have been 4th and even further and chances are they wouldn't have made it. They scored on that drive, and if they hadn't they would have lost the game. Considering if the proper call had been made it would have changed the outcome of the game I'd say it's very relevant. Not to mention the extra fifteen yards the ref gave them on a bogus delay of game called on us later in that video.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 07:29 PM
http://www.landloyalty.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Oregon-Duck-Eat.jpg

Was it a child before it was photoshopped?

RomanFlare
05-30-2011, 07:31 PM
WHOA WHOA WHOA, 3rd and 12 would have been 4th and even further and chances are they wouldn't have made it. They scored on that drive, and if they hadn't they would have lost the game. Considering if the proper call had been made it would have changed the outcome of the game I'd say it's very relevant. Not to mention the extra fifteen yards the ref gave them on a bogus delay of game called on us later in that video.

I... uh... wut? How did they score on that drive if they had 19 points at the time, beating Oregon by 8, and ended with 22 by a last second field goal after Oregon scored 8 points to tie it at 19-19?

IPEEINTHESHOWER

We sure cant say the little duckies are a national historical powerhouse now can we? He tried to keep his kids out of trouble, it cost him his job. Seems like a pretty noble thing to do in my eyes. Jealously is a terrible thing young man, let go of the hate.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
If I dont have any wit and or intelligence then what does that say for you that reacts to it.

As I've told your IQ equal WWTNA, I have this condition where I can't help but point out stupid when I see it.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 07:34 PM
We sure cant say the little duckies are a national historical powerhouse now can we? He tried to keep his kids out of trouble, it cost him his job. Seems like a pretty noble thing to do in my eyes. Jealously is a terrible thing young man, let go of the hate.

Tried to keep his kids out of trouble? No, you're quite mistaken. He tried to keep them from getting caught, the trouble had already gone down. And like a child who's pissed himself he tried to hide it from mommy and daddy by lying about it.

As far as the Ducks not being a national powerhouse, that's fine by me. I really don't care that they didn't do great things before I was even born. That just means I get to watch them grow and succeed while the FORMER greats like USC and OSU dwindle and die.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 07:35 PM
I... uh... wut? How did they score on that drive if they had 19 points at the time, beating Oregon by 8, and ended with 22 by a last second field goal after Oregon scored 8 points to tie it at 19-19?

Dammit, I has the dumb. I can be a man and admit when I'm wrong. I must have been thinking about some other ref fuck up when I looked up that video.

You've bested me sir, but I shall return! *Shakes fist and slips away into shadows*

EDIT: I've even changed my sig to show that you're 1up on me. This means war though.

RomanFlare
05-30-2011, 07:38 PM
Dammit, I has the dumb. I can be a man and admit when I'm wrong. I must have been thinking about some other ref fuck up when I looked up that video.

You've bested me sir, but I shall return! *Shakes fist and slips away into shadows*

EDIT: I've even changed my sig to show that you're 1up on me. This means war though.

I've got a new signature! And I welcome it :D

Edit: Also, all mascots are creepy. The Duck is a badass (He could take Lesnar!) though, so that outweighs his creepiness.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 07:43 PM
Haha, yay! I made it into someone's sig!

In all fairness, that NT game was fucked. The turf was shit from the opening kickoff and the refs screwed the Ducks on multiple occasions (they did give us a good block once though, lol) BUT I will say that Scam Newton pulled it out when his team needed him to, and hurt too!

I just don't understand why we can't get the same respect back. I mean, we're supposed to be a lowly Pac 10 team and we gave Auburn the best run for their money all year, and they had quite a few close ones. And only 22 points!

RomanFlare
05-30-2011, 07:44 PM
Haha, yay! I made it into someone's sig!

In all fairness, that NT game was fucked. The turf was shit from the opening kickoff and the refs screwed the Ducks on multiple occasions (they did give us a good block once though, lol) BUT I will say that Scam Newton pulled it out when his team needed him to, and hurt too!

I just don't understand why we can't get the same respect back. I mean, we're supposed to be a lowly Pac 10 team and we gave Auburn the best run for their money all year, and they had quite a few close ones. And only 22 points!

It was a great game, though the low score was bloody surprising. I would've been nice to see a home-home-neutral best of 3 series between the two.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-30-2011, 07:48 PM
You know little fella, its easy to knock a team when their down but the funny thing is we will survive. We will win the Big Ten Championship this year(like we always do) and with a little luck we will be National Champions. When your consistently in the top 5 every year we Buckeye fans thrive on the hate. And thats what you bring, noting but hate. It's kinda sad and weak on your part piling it on when a team is going through tough times. It shows a lot about your character. So maybe you should show some compassion for once in your life and realize no matter what Tressel did your still nothing more than a little kid that cant handle a better team beating your little duckies. You see in the end Tressel will go down in College Football history as one of the greats- just check his stats. Your only claim to fame will be getting employee of the month at whatever gas station you work at.

RomanFlare
05-30-2011, 07:52 PM
You know little fella, its easy to knock a team when their down but the funny thing is we will survive. We will win the Big Ten Championship this year(like we always do) and with a little luck we will be National Champions. When your consistently in the top 5 every year we Buckeye fans thrive on the hate. And thats what you bring, noting but hate. It's kinda sad and weak on your part piling it on when a team is going through tough times. It shows a lot about your character. So maybe you should show some compassion for once in your life and realize no matter what Tressel did your still nothing more than a little kid that cant handle a better team beating your little duckies. You see in the end Tressel will go down in College Football history as one of the greats- just check his stats. Your only claim to fame will be getting employee of the month at whatever gas station you work at.

It'll all work out when they hire RICH ROD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 07:54 PM
You know little fella, its easy to knock a team when their down but the funny thing is we will survive. We will win the Big Ten Championship this year(like we always do) and with a little luck we will be National Champions. When your consistently in the top 5 every year we Buckeye fans thrive on the hate. And thats what you bring, noting but hate. It's kinda sad and weak on your part piling it on when a team is going through tough times. It shows a lot about your character. So maybe you show some compassion for once in your life and realize no matter what Tressel did your still nothing more than a little kid that cant handle a better team beating your little duckies. You see in the end Tressel will go down in College Football history as one of the greats- just check his stats. Your only claim to fame will be getting employee of the month at whatever gas station you work at.

Not a picture in sight!

Don't get all butthurt on me now. You talk about getting on a team when they're down, what have you been doing to the Ducks? Did you show compassion to any of the young dumb 20 somethings on my team when they were going through tough times? But when your near SIXTY year old coach violates the rules and shows the impressionable young men that trying to hide your mistakes instead of owning up to them is the right thing to do then Ohio State is off limits? Nice double standard you've set for yourself there.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-30-2011, 07:59 PM
Not a picture in sight!

Don't get all butthurt on me now. You talk about getting on a team when they're down, what have you been doing to the Ducks? Did you show compassion to any of the young dumb 20 somethings on my team when they were going through tough times? But when your near SIXTY year old coach violates the rules and shows the impressionable young men that trying to hide your mistakes instead of owning up to them is the right thing to do then Ohio State is off limits? Nice double standard you've set for yourself there.

No one is getting butthurt, just stating the truth, sometimes the truth is hard to handle in your case really hard. I'm going to go back to pictures and having no wit and intelligence if thats all right with you. I'll even buy you this shirt OK little fella.

http://rlv.zcache.com/greatest_gas_station_attendant_tshirt-p2357831582817437054crj_400.jpg

SilverGhost
05-30-2011, 09:53 PM
You ladies done? Enjoy the games that Buckeyes and Ducks put up xD There are good seasons and there are bad but you know.....that is what makes games good....we might get a surprise!

RomanFlare
05-30-2011, 09:54 PM
You ladies done? Enjoy the games that Buckeyes and Ducks put up xD There are good seasons and there are bad but you know.....that is what makes games good....we might get a surprise!

Laaaaaame! You sound like a baseball fan >:P

SilverGhost
05-30-2011, 10:01 PM
Laaaaaame! You sound like a baseball fan >:P

The fcuk is baseball? Don't bother, I don't care about baseball.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 10:19 PM
"That support crumbled suddenly over Memorial Day weekend. Tressel was forced out three days after Sports Illustrated alerted Ohio State officials that the wrongdoing by Tressel's players was far more widespread than had been reported. SI learned that the memorabilia-for-tattoos violations actually stretched back to 2002, Tressel's second season at Ohio State, and involved at least 28 players -- 22 more than the university has acknowledged. Those numbers include, beyond the six suspended players, an additional nine current players as well as nine former players whose alleged wrongdoing might fall within the NCAA's four-year statute of limitations on violations."

I hadn't heard this little tidbit until just now. Seems he's been lying for nearly a decade. Real stand up guy setting a great example for those young men.

And before I hear the "media blowing this out of proportion" argument, this man was held in the highest regard. Had it been anyone else, it wouldn't be as big of an issue. But it's the same as if Jesus Henry Christ was found at a strip club, higher standards and all that jazz.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 10:19 PM
No one is getting butthurt, just stating the truth, sometimes the truth is hard to handle in your case really hard. I'm going to go back to pictures and having no wit and intelligence if thats all right with you. I'll even buy you this shirt OK little fella.

http://rlv.zcache.com/greatest_gas_station_attendant_tshirt-p2357831582817437054crj_400.jpg

Please do. You buy it for me, and I'll give you my address. I'll even take a picture in it and post it. I got the balls, YOU GOT THE BALLS BITCH?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-30-2011, 10:23 PM
I hadn't heard this little tidbit until just now. Seems he's been lying for nearly a decade. Real stand up guy setting a great example for those young men.

And before I hear the "media blowing this out of proportion" argument, this man was held in the highest regard. Had it been anyone else, it wouldn't be as big of an issue. But it's the same as if Jesus Henry Christ was found at a strip club, higher standards and all that jazz.

Just more hate from an uneducated gas station attendant. Why dont you do yourself and society a favor and get your GED. Of course those food stamps will arrive every month for you but come on man take some pride in yourself.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 10:25 PM
I have no balls and use the same old tired cliched insults everyone for the past 40 years has been using.

Ain't that the truth brother.

SilverGhost
05-30-2011, 10:26 PM
IPITB you ok man? Someone took your date away? Didn't get enough sleep?

y U m4D bR0?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-30-2011, 10:28 PM
Ain't that the truth brother.

http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/you_fail_icon1131.jpg

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 10:30 PM
http://api.ning.com/files/kSC6Q7P9DcLBPirVzxA0tQEKq3*WtNbXZM*ffZ82siz2r9Or0k WdaLhVB8MTfz4YDf7gtq9Elrg1TtsimssRsO55IWTjSd8z/YouFail.jpg

Nope, looks like you fail.

RomanFlare
05-30-2011, 10:31 PM

Ninja'dlikethis

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-30-2011, 10:32 PM

Doctor Phil really did fail me. I had the greatest picture ever but it wasn't meant to be. Kind of like you being born.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-30-2011, 10:35 PM
Doctor Phil really did fail me. I had the greatest picture ever but it wasn't meant to be. Kind of like you being born.

Was that to harsh???

SilverGhost
05-30-2011, 10:35 PM
IPITS.....can you do what you did in the past? I know you are holding back but just go.

http://adaptershack.com/m/files/www.portalversus.com.br_wp-content_uploads_michael-jackson-popcorn.gif

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 10:39 PM

Yet you fail again. Your pic wasn't meant to be and wasn't, but it's the same as me because I wasn't meant to be but was?

Seriously, just go ahead and empty all the cliches out of your bag now. Let's here it. 1. I'm fat. 2. I'm poor. 3. My momma's fat. 4. I'm stupid. 5. I work at a gas station. 6. I live on food stamps. 7. I have no life. 8. I live in my mother's basement. 9. I'm pimply. 10. Should have never been born. 11. Blahblahblah.

Might help if you could hit the nail on the head for even one of those, but much like your sex life, you're just striking out.

Oooh! I can do it too!

Face it, you're getting butthurt because I'm not like the other n00bs you think you can just steamroll with your "infinite knowledge" but you're consistently getting your ass handed to you in a McDonald's (where you work!) bag by yours truly.

Now, if you can come up with something other than a picture you googled or an insult you learned from that fifth grade boy you twiddled in your windowless van, just let me know and I'll be back to bitch slap you back into place, AGAIN.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 10:40 PM
IPITS.....can you do what you did in the past? I know you are holding back but just go.

http://adaptershack.com/m/files/www.portalversus.com.br_wp-content_uploads_michael-jackson-popcorn.gif

He doesn't have it in him anymore. He's washed up.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-30-2011, 10:41 PM

SG I'm not trying to piss in anyone's cheerios anymore. I enjoy IPOOPINTHEBATH after all he's very clever to come up with that name. I wonder where he got that idea from.:D

SilverGhost
05-30-2011, 10:42 PM
Yet you fail again. Your pic wasn't meant to be and wasn't, but it's the same as me because I wasn't meant to be but was?

Seriously, just go ahead and empty all the cliches out of your bag now. Let's here it. 1. I'm fat. 2. I'm poor. 3. My momma's fat. 4. I'm stupid. 5. I work at a gas station. 6. I live on food stamps. 7. I have no life. 8. I live in my mother's basement. 9. I'm pimply. 10. Should have never been born. 11. Blahblahblah.

Might help if you could hit the nail on the head for even one of those, but much like your sex life, you're just striking out.

Oooh! I can do it too!

Face it, you're getting butthurt because I'm not like the other n00bs you think you can just steamroll with your "infinite knowledge" but you're consistently getting your ass handed to you in a McDonald's (where you work!) bag by yours truly.

Now, if you can come up with something other than a picture you googled or an insult you learned from that fifth grade boy you twiddled in your windowless van, just let me know and I'll be back to bitch slap you back into place, AGAIN.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001564865/2533313961_YOU_MAD_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Whats with the hostility bro?

RomanFlare
05-30-2011, 10:43 PM
Can we all just calm down and be happy that we're not Texas fans?

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 10:43 PM
SG I'm not trying to piss in anyone's cheerios anymore. I enjoy IPOOPINTHEBATH after all he's very clever to come up with that name. I wonder where he got that idea from.:D

Well, I lurked the boards for a few months and pegged you as the biggest flaming pile of used douches. I knew I could be bigger, flamier, and even more used of a douche than you, so I decided to step it up a notch and take it to a region that you don't have to balls to go to.

Everyone pees in the shower, it takes guts to poop in the bath.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 10:44 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001564865/2533313961_YOU_MAD_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Whats with the hostility bro?

Riiiiiiiiiiight, because IPITS is just a flowery bundle of sunshine and happiness?

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 10:48 PM
Yo IPITS, where's my gas station shirt?

SilverGhost
05-30-2011, 10:51 PM
Riiiiiiiiiiight, because IPITS is just a flowery bundle of sunshine and happiness?

Actually the man is an asshole. I'm not even gonna deny that but he does have major points to his side. Some well thought out and some...well....makes me wanna facepalm because he is all Americana and such. I had major discussions on how wrestling SHOULD be with IPITS and he says that wrestling is better with storylines and pyro and I say its about what the wrestlers put in the ring. We have our likes and thats what matters. The mutual respect is there as well. Though I don't like some of his antics.

Bodom
05-30-2011, 10:52 PM
Everyone pees in the shower, it takes guts to poop in the bath.

I can't stop laughing at this.

SilverGhost
05-30-2011, 10:53 PM
I can't stop laughing at this.

You would Bodom lol

jwt15
05-30-2011, 10:53 PM
Go Tar Heel football ;) had to stop by and say this lol.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 10:56 PM
Listen up Son, I'm all for some back and forth banter but if think for one second I'm going to allow some little fairy say there going to bitch slap me your sorely mistaken. Listen little glitter fairy not only will I find out your address I will personally be at your front fucking door kicking it in. Think I'm joking? I really hope you do. You see not only do I have the means to do it, I'm crazy enough to do it as well. You see sometimes in this life you really do need to watch what you say, this would be one of those times. I suggest you ponder over what I just said and realize the error of your ways.

Ladies and Gents, the cherry on top of the chiche sundae......THE I'M GOING TO FIND YOU AND KICK YOUR ASS THREAT!!!! Oooh, he's caaaarrrraaaaaazzzzzyyyyy you never know what he will or won't do!

Thanks for just playing into my hands and proving points I've already made about you in the post you quoted.

I do like that you mixed it up a little by calling me a fairy instead of a faggot, it was a nice touch. Are you going to claim to know my penis size next?

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 10:58 PM
I was going to add some humorous tags to the thread, but LOOK! Someone already beat me to it. :P :P :P

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 11:01 PM
I'm out for the night. It was nice being able to repeatedly burn someone other than WWTNA for a change, a slight fraction of a challenge tougher too.

I look forward to reading your AIR QUOTE scathing AIR QUOTE replies in the morrow.

WWTNA Mark
05-30-2011, 11:06 PM
I wonder how my name always appears in IPOOPINTHEBATH's mouth. I guess he really does love me. I also find it cute that you have me in your little sig. Makes me feel special.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 11:07 PM
I wonder how my name always appears in IPOOPINTHEBATH's mouth. I guess he really does love me. lol

Shut your mouth and get back in my bed.

WWTNA Mark
05-30-2011, 11:09 PM

I ain't gonna lie, I laughed pretty hard at this.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 11:10 PM
I was just going to say get back in bed, but I had a feeling it would have gone over your head.

SilverGhost
05-30-2011, 11:12 PM

Now that was "alternate" o.o

WWTNA Mark
05-30-2011, 11:14 PM
I was just going to say get back in bed, but I had a feeling it would have gone over your head.

I'm all for good humor unless its Cena jokes, then I lose my cool. ;)

Bodom
05-30-2011, 11:15 PM
I'm all for good humor unless its Cena jokes, then I lose my cool. ;)

One needs to be cool in order to have cool to lose.

WWTNA Mark
05-30-2011, 11:16 PM
One needs to be cool in order to have cool to lose.

Well played sir. :D

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 11:17 PM
Considering I save lives for a living and well you mop the floor being a theater maintenance man I think life already dealt you a shitty hand you certainly don't need me, your life is already a nightmare. Have fun stealing candy at night from the theater while the grown ups like myself make this world a little better place. The funny thing is I was joking about the food stamps, now I know its the sad truth. Keep your chin up little fella I'm working on your address as we speak and you'll know when I found it. I'll post it for everyone to see and then you can deny it but you'll know in your heart that it is indeed your address. Sweet dreams.

That's fine. You're all talk and you're just giving everyone proof when you don't provide. Try to talk big about how you "save lives" and try to scare me into thinking you have personal info on me. Are you trying to make me think you're a cop and you're looking me up? LOLOLOLOL, you looked at my profile you sorry fat fuck.

And I'm the maintenance man, not the janitor. I make well over minimum wage and set my own hours. My job rules. I know you save lives with wet floor signs, but don't put me in the same category as you.

By the way, you're a complete and total joke. You're trying to scare someone over the internet by claiming to post their address and that you're crazy enough to come kick in my door and beat my ass. You're a phony one way or another. I fucking DARE you to show up at my door. My dog could use a new chew toy, and I'd love to call the cops on your ass. It'd make for some great photos and internet memes.

Please, keep responding. I'm enjoying making you look like the punk bitch you are.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 11:30 PM
Does Regal Valley River Center Stadium 15 ring a bell. hahahahhahahahaha

No, because I work at the Cinemark 17 numbnuts.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 11:34 PM
I think I vastly overestimated you in the beginning.

As I said, keep replying, keep playing into my hands, keep getting owned, burnt, pwnd and whatnot.

You're making yourself look like a total assclown, and I'm barely trying. Meanwhile you're the one taking time and effort into trying to google search any little thing you think you can find about me. It's quite obvious who's #WINNING and it ain't you my friend.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-30-2011, 11:39 PM
hahahahaha is someone scared? How does it feel for someone half way across the country to mind fuck you. I'm in your head little fella and the funny thing is I view these post whilst listening to the sands of time.

So scared. I'm terribly frightened. I'm practically wetting myself. I'm actually so numb with fear that I willingly posted where I work. BECUZ IM SCRRD.

You're a fucking chump and I'm going to keep bitch slapping you down until you get it through your thick fucking skull.

Here I am, but a lowly theater maintenance man, and I've single handedly destroyed your credibility on this forum in one thread. No one on here looks at you the same anymore. They see you as a broken, defeated, pathetic loser who got too caught up in someone talking some trash about his sports team. You lost your cool, I won the game.

I'm really done this time, there's not much more I can say or do to break you down any lower than the gutter you're typing from.

And on this day, they will remember who conquered IPITS and rose above to heights he could never himself even begin to see.

I POOP IN THE BATH...BITCH

IPOOPINTHEBATH
05-31-2011, 12:23 AM
I'm happy that you put me so far up on a pedestal I truly am. Thank you for that. I never lost my cool, you were simply failing for my trap. Saying your going to call the cops on me when I'm 1000 miles away, if you call that winning so be it. In the end I scared you, I cant believe you let someone on a wrestling forum that you never met actually scare you.Way to man up. Thank you for giving me that power over you, I'll put that in my trophy case for sure. I'm really not joking about posting your address and when I do it, I guess we will see if all my creditability I seem to have on a wrestling forum is intact. Until then, I suggest you get some clean bed sheets out of your closet, your going to need them. Sweet dreams. hahahahhahahahaha

You were the King Shit Of Fuck Mountain here, at least you used to be. You done slipped and fell though brother.

Once again, I'm so OBVIOUSLY scared. So scared that I offered to TELL YOU MY ADDRESS MYSELF and did tell you where I worked. I simply stated that were you to show up at my door that I would call the police on you. No fear that you'd actually do it since you obviously have nuts the size of raisins, but would I be scared if it happened? You're damn right. Anyone crazy enough to come halfway across the country and knock on my door is obviously mentally unstable, and I have a child. Once again, not scared OF YOU that you'd do it cuz you're a giant frothing pussy, but would be if ANYONE, especially your fugly ass was on my porch.

99% of what I say is meant to be taken lightly and with humor. C'mon, do you really take my rant seriously when I end it with "I POOP IN THE BATH" as my war cry? For fucks sake. Am I taking "IWC forum credibility" seriously? Hell fucking no. Doesn't mean you don't have any. You've got an ego the size of Trish's left tit and you know you like being known as "IPITS n00b destroyer" or whatever it is you have your mother sew into your underpants, and you've got a reputation on these boards. All I'm saying is you've lost some rapport with the people who will read this thread. Look at the tags for this thread. Only two are from me, and ducks > bucks is obviously one of them.

All in all you're just trying to save face, but the mask has slipped and everyone has already read through this thread and you came out the other end looking worse than when you came in. You've revealed yourself as petty, cliched, and unintelligent. And don't worry, I've already saved it all in a word document, so you needn't ever forget.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-31-2011, 12:46 AM
I think your a sad piece of shit I really do. but the fact is, I'm not here to bash people or scare them for that matter. You see I'm a grown up and I know when I cross a line, indeed you did probably get the best of me. I'll live to fight another day. The truth is I enjoy coming to this site and unfortunately their are ass holes like yourself that come here too. So enjoy being a child and please do use your "word document" at any time at my expense. I'm trying to right a wrong. I was going to go above and beyond whatever you thought I was going to do. The truth is it only takes one phone call to your work to raise suspicion is little IPOOPINTHEBATH clean and will he pass a drug test? You see I really could have completely fucked with your livelihood. But have no fear, I'm not going to do that. What I'm going to do is sit here watch a movie and when I turn off my computer you will be lost forever. So I want to apologize to you. I'm sorry, yes the great and mighty IPEEINTHESHOWER apologizes. I like to be the bigger person in situations like these, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. You can insult me or my buckeyes and I'll simply look past your post. Once again I'm sorry.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-07-2011, 06:05 PM
Bye bye pryor good luck bucks

IrkenInvader
06-19-2011, 08:54 PM
Way to go poops you drove away smart witty person from this site. Good job, go pat yourself on the back.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
06-20-2011, 07:30 AM
Way to go poops you drove away smart witty person from this site. Good job, go pat yourself on the back.

Who was smart and witty?

the-rocks-stunner
06-20-2011, 09:52 AM
Who was smart and witty?

IPITS WAS! http://researchpot.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/bush.jpg