PDA

View Full Version : THE DUDEBUSTERS, A-class movers or the next greatest tag team?

Belzova
09-25-2010, 01:46 AM
I was watching these guys on smackdown last night an I got to thinking.. They are so much like E&C arent they? I found them hilarious an I think they are in line for a push to the tag titles. What do you guys think?

SilverGhost
09-25-2010, 01:51 AM
Title shot? Yeah!

Bam
09-25-2010, 01:55 AM
I agree that they are funny. I just think they need more matches before they go after the tag team champioships.

WilliamJames
09-25-2010, 01:56 AM
The Gatecrashers are more deserving.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-25-2010, 01:58 AM
The Gatecrashers are more deserving.

They were squashed by an old geezer lastnight. They wont be getting any title shots for awhile.

SilverGhost
09-25-2010, 02:11 AM
They were squashed by an old geezer lastnight. They wont be getting any titles shots for awhile.

-speaks in a old man voice- Yeah I beat them young kids. They shouldn't mess with an old guy with his old man kung fu -waves cane around-

Belzova
09-25-2010, 02:19 AM
-speaks in a old man voice- Yeah I beat them young kids. They shouldn't mess with an old guy with his old man kung fu -waves cane around-

*Coughs* The only way big show could get around would be with a tree stump.

SilverGhost
09-25-2010, 02:22 AM

I'm guessing a wheel chair is out? xD

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-25-2010, 02:25 AM

Lol.. Teach me your old man ways? I want to learn how to use my mantits like nunchucks when I get older.

Anywho~ The Dudebusters have the potential to make it as a tag team. I'd like to see Christian join the dudebusters an teach them the ways of awesome.

SilverGhost
09-25-2010, 02:30 AM
[QUOTE=TheDevilsAdvocate;7074]Lol.. Teach me your old man ways? I want to learn how to use my mantits like nunchucks when I get older.

Wow...ok...moving on before I hurl. If I knew martial arts, it would be Judo.

And I agree with the Christian part for some odd reason.

HBKfan#1
09-25-2010, 02:31 AM
anyone else think generation me looks like young hardys sort of..i was thinking that when they debuted..then taz said something about it on thursday so im not crazy

Belzova
09-25-2010, 02:34 AM
anyone else think generation me looks like young hardys sort of..i was thinking that when they debuted..then taz said something about it on thursday so im not crazy

Yeah they sure do! kinda like how Trent an Croft looks like young E&C. Now to just get them in the same company. xD

NightWolf
09-25-2010, 02:41 AM
Lol.. Teach me your old man ways? I want to learn how to use my mantits like nunchucks when I get older.

Anywho~ The Dudebusters have the potential to make it as a tag team. I'd like to see Christian join the dudebusters an teach them the ways of awesome.

your funny

Christian + The Dudebusters = mark out moment

SilverGhost
09-25-2010, 02:55 AM
your funny

Christian + The Dudebusters = mark out moment

Hes funny. Im hilarious!

And I agree for some odd reason. xD

merhardt03
09-25-2010, 04:51 AM
Im only playin a character but i wanna be the first self declared heel on here so any one who believes the douchebusters deserve gold should realize they r pathetic piles of scum. they r just far too inferior

WilliamJames
09-25-2010, 05:00 AM
Im only playin a character but i wanna be the first self declared heel on here so any one who believes the douchebusters deserve gold should realize they r pathetic piles of scum. they r just far too inferior

Dammit! Who told Michael Cole about this place??

IPEEINTHESHOWER
09-25-2010, 08:26 AM
All i have to say about this topic is screw the dudebusters, I'll take the mythbusters any day.

Tha Crows Nest
09-25-2010, 10:18 AM

Dammit! Who told Michael Cole about this place??

LMFAO u cant be mad that post was defenitly Vintage Cole!!! lol

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
09-25-2010, 11:24 AM
i thought it was vance archer and curt hawkins that were on last night :/

merhardt03
09-25-2010, 12:49 PM
Theres plenty more of my voice to be heard. My next task is to attack "why did you leaves wwe" dude.

Robstar
09-25-2010, 03:00 PM
i thought it was vance archer and curt hawkins that were on last night :/

They were....getting squashed by Big Show because creative has nothing for him. The Dudebusters were winding up Swagger. I agree, Christian should be involved somehow

SilverGhost
09-25-2010, 11:23 PM
Theres plenty more of my voice to be heard. My next task is to attack "why did you leaves wwe" dude.

Don't worry I got him to stay quiet.

IrkenInvader
09-25-2010, 11:39 PM
Christian + them would be amazing.

"5 second pose"

SilverGhost
09-26-2010, 01:44 AM
They were....getting squashed by Big Show

OH NO!!! Save those poor souls!

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-26-2010, 02:28 AM
They were....getting squashed by Big Show because creative has nothing for him. The Dudebusters were winding up Swagger. I agree, Christian should be involved somehow

They also locked Vickie Guerrero in the back of a 'moving to syfy' truck, and then appeared earlier that night talking to Theodore Long about getting a title shot. So I think they have big plans for these guys.

SilverGhost
09-26-2010, 02:41 AM
They also locked Vickie Guerrero in the back of a 'moving to syfy' truck

Quick! We need to sav- oh nevermind.

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
09-26-2010, 11:19 AM
it never showed that over here :( stupid sky sports lol they edit a few wee bits out of it the only showed taker backstage segments and alberto del rio attacking christian my bad ad i like dudebusters when they fought te hart dynasty over here in april they had a good match

DisturbedCreatureOf
09-26-2010, 09:49 PM
Give them a gimmick then maybe, just maybe, I can see them with a good future.

SgtGohan
09-27-2010, 12:01 PM
the dudebusters are awesome they should get a push.

djsoulslayer
09-27-2010, 04:51 PM
Who are we talkin about?

Robstar
09-27-2010, 04:59 PM
Who are we talkin about?

Caylen Croft & Trent Baretta. U MAD??? (this will never get old)

djsoulslayer
09-27-2010, 08:00 PM
Caylen Croft & Trent Baretta. U MAD??? (this will never get old)

Lol I know who they are...its just that I haven't see much of them in-ring. I almost forgot they were wrestlers. Do u pee in the shower too?

IrkenInvader
09-27-2010, 09:07 PM
Funny guys but haven't seen them in a while.

Belzova
09-28-2010, 06:55 PM
Funny guys but haven't seen them i a while.

Ohouiosdufrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! *keyboard seizure*

They might be on SD!'s friday night SYFY premiere. xD

IrkenInvader
09-28-2010, 07:09 PM
Ohouiosdufrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! *keyboard seizure*

They might be on SD!'s friday night SYFY premiere. xD

Well sorry but I havn't seen SD in a couple weeks. They are entertaining, I do hope they are on this weeks episode

Necroyeti
09-28-2010, 08:00 PM
Dudebuster fans, they wrestled for the FCW tag championship a couple of weeks ago: (1:35 onwards)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xaEewZO32c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8fH_-EdT_k
Check that spot at the 5 minute mark on the 2nd part, looks brutal

Belzova
09-28-2010, 11:26 PM
Woah! This is my 1st time watching an FCW match. They are like 20 times better than the main rosters main eventers. That Johnny Curtis guy has a fan in me now. xD

SilverGhost
09-29-2010, 01:36 AM
The Dudebusters can make it to the top, just hope that the WWE will let them.

JimmytheBlack
09-29-2010, 04:54 PM
the dude buster are pretty funny. Tag champs...not gonna happen. They'll be fodder to put Mcintyre and Rhodes over. Hopefully WWE uses them, and doesn't make them go out like the Highlanders or Cryme Tyme. Both were brought the energy to give life to the division and the writers did nothing with them. I see that happening to the Dudebusters.

Belzova
09-29-2010, 05:52 PM
the dude buster are pretty funny. Tag champs...not gonna happen. They'll be fodder to put Mcintyre and Rhodes over. Hopefully WWE uses them, and doesn't make them go out like the Highlanders or Cryme Tyme. Both were brought the energy to give life to the division and the writers did nothing with them. I see that happening to the Dudebusters.

The writers like doing that tag team break storyline way too much. I think they are getting ready to break up the hart dynasty soon.