now that is a main event

THEKEVINBRAND
05-26-2011, 08:50 AM
:D

is everyone counting the days till slammiversary

it will be frickin awesome!!!

sting v mr anderson

now that is a main event

hey and welcome to EWN, i don't want to sound like a dick here, but there is a TNA exclusive thread in case you haven't noticed it yet, I hope you post alot and I hope you join the e-feds (especially EWNCW)

davie grace
05-26-2011, 10:00 AM
hey and welcome to EWN, i don't want to sound like a dick here, but there is a TNA exclusive thread in case you haven't noticed it yet, I hope you post alot and I hope you join the e-feds (especially EWNCW)

well im going to post any way im looking foward to slamevirsity because this is really tna only chance to turn all thier problems around or begin there falll into the poor house

eboy
05-26-2011, 12:24 PM

:D

is everyone counting the days till slammiversary

it will be frickin awesome!!!

sting v mr anderson

now that is a main event

cool it kev he's just making an opening statemant yeah i'm looking forward till slammiversry

welcome to EWN Dude chech out my sig

THEKEVINBRAND
05-26-2011, 01:06 PM
cool it kev he's just making an opening statemant yeah i'm looking forward till slammiversry

welcome to EWN Dude chech out my sig

dude i wasnt pissed off, i was just showing him the way and where to post

el gabo
05-26-2011, 01:46 PM
Why have mods??

THEKEVINBRAND
05-26-2011, 01:56 PM
Why have mods??

to keep us in line?

eboy
05-26-2011, 02:21 PM
dude i wasnt pissed off, i was just showing him the way and where to post i know bro sorry i still havent quite grasped the Smile face thingy me Jig yet sorry browski :):)

THEKEVINBRAND
05-26-2011, 02:31 PM
i know bro sorry i still havent quite grasped the Smile face thingy me Jig yet sorry browski :):)

it's ok no big deal

thejman93
05-26-2011, 06:25 PM
Welcome to the EWN man.