PDA

View Full Version : What WWE should be doing.

Theusernamepokeofdoom
05-23-2011, 01:55 PM
I've read another thread like this. And I really liked it, it progressed new stories. New scenarios. I have a few ideas in mind for my continuing WWE scenario. I didn't really add commercial breaks, but you can probably assume where they would be.

WWE: Raw
Notes: Three hour special, it's said to be ground breaking and nothing, absolutely nothing has been leaked.

The show begins as usual, but something covered in a black blanket is brought to ringside. It appears large, and almost other worldly.

-A recap of Tough Enough begins but is cut off! Tyler Reks is actually shown on TV! He and Primo are going at it, begining with Primo crawling away from Reks, Reks takes Primo by the hair, and draws his own thumb across Primo's throat, before tossing his head first in to the wall. Reks points at the camera, and a match up graphic appears.-

Primo vs Tyler Reks
[later tonight]

Match one: Big Show vs Evan Bourne

The match looks like a total squash at first, Big Show tossing Bourne around like he is nothing. But he goes for a knock up punch early, which results in a duck...Enziguri! The giant is stumbling, drop kick to the leg! The Big Show drops to a knee, and Evan Bourne runs against the ropes, and back at The Big Show. Using the momentum he tries for a powerful knee lift with the running momentum, but the Big Show tosses Bourne past him. He lands on his feet! Bourne runs back to the ropes behind Big Show, and as he is about to get up..Bull dog! The Big Show sells it to the max, lying limp in the ring. Evan Bourne turns The Big Show around, and runs to the top rope, and goes for his Air Bourne..But! The Big Show grabs his neck mid-air, bringing Bourne to land to his feet, and start falling to his knee. As The Big Show gets up, he begins to lift Bourne up high, just as he's about to bring him down...DDT from up high!! Both superstars sell this move to the extreme, a double count-out was even started. But Bourne started to crawl to the the turnbuckle. Climbing up it, steadying himself he throws up his hands to an immense amount of cheers..Before AIR BOURNE! Finally! He gets the cover...1...2...3!

Winner: Evan Bourne via Air Bourne

After the match, it is shown that The Big Show was given a bloody nose from the DDT. Tightening his right fist, he gets up swiftly, selling anger. Bourne was still celebrating in the ring when The Big Show spun him around and gave him a knuckle sandwhich. Bourne dropped and the Big Show just laughed, leaving the ring. But Big Show left it clear...This was the start of a war.

TBC: I got to run to the store, so I'll post the rest later.

WWTNA Mark
05-26-2011, 08:18 PM
This sounds interesting!

eboy
05-30-2011, 04:56 AM
And I really liked it, it progressed new stories. New scenarios. I have a few ideas in mind for my continuing WWE scenario. I didn't really add commercial breaks, but you can probably assume where they would be.

WWE: Raw
Notes: Three hour special, it's said to be ground breaking and nothing, absolutely nothing has been leaked.

The show begins as usual, but something covered in a black blanket is brought to ringside. It appears large, and almost other worldly.

-A recap of Tough Enough begins but is cut off! Tyler Reks is actually shown on TV! He and Primo are going at it, begining with Primo crawling away from Reks, Reks takes Primo by the hair, and draws his own thumb across Primo's throat, before tossing his head first in to the wall. Reks points at the camera, and a match up graphic appears.-

Primo vs Tyler Reks
[later tonight]

Match one: Big Show vs Evan Bourne

The match looks like a total squash at first, Big Show tossing Bourne around like he is nothing. But he goes for a knock up punch early, which results in a duck...Enziguri! The giant is stumbling, drop kick to the leg! The Big Show drops to a knee, and Evan Bourne runs against the ropes, and back at The Big Show. Using the momentum he tries for a powerful knee lift with the running momentum, but the Big Show tosses Bourne past him. He lands on his feet! Bourne runs back to the ropes behind Big Show, and as he is about to get up..Bull dog! The Big Show sells it to the max, lying limp in the ring. Evan Bourne turns The Big Show around, and runs to the top rope, and goes for his Air Bourne..But! The Big Show grabs his neck mid-air, bringing Bourne to land to his feet, and start falling to his knee. As The Big Show gets up, he begins to lift Bourne up high, just as he's about to bring him down...DDT from up high!! Both superstars sell this move to the extreme, a double count-out was even started. But Bourne started to crawl to the the turnbuckle. Climbing up it, steadying himself he throws up his hands to an immense amount of cheers..Before AIR BOURNE! Finally! He gets the cover...1...2...3!

Winner: Evan Bourne via Air Bourne

After the match, it is shown that The Big Show was given a bloody nose from the DDT. Tightening his right fist, he gets up swiftly, selling anger. Bourne was still celebrating in the ring when The Big Show spun him around and gave him a knuckle sandwhich. Bourne dropped and the Big Show just laughed, leaving the ring. But Big Show left it clear...This was the start of a war.

TBC: I got to run to the store, so I'll post the rest later.

whos thread was it? Im Intrested

WWTNA Mark
05-30-2011, 06:16 PM
whos thread was it? Im Intrested

Agree. I hope this continues as this was interesting to read.