PDA

View Full Version : About Ray Lewis...

clrj3514
05-23-2011, 10:15 AM
Not sure where to put this so mods please help me out.

Anyways, not sure if you all saw the interview with Lewis about the NFL lockout but that's why I thought about this. If the NFL doesn't play I think Ray could fit in the pro wrestling world. He's got the look, intensity, & sounds mean on the mic. With a little training I believe he could be a big money draw.

Thoughts?

thejman93
05-23-2011, 10:56 AM

Anyways, not sure if you all saw the interview with Lewis about the NFL lockout but that's why I thought about this. If the NFL doesn't play I think Ray could fit in the pro wrestling world. He's got the look, intensity, & sounds mean on the mic. With a little training I believe he could be a big money draw.

Thoughts?

I see what your getting at but I'm not sure if Ray can actually wrestle.

clrj3514
05-23-2011, 10:59 AM
That's why I said training & money draw lol.

SESAfro
05-23-2011, 11:00 AM
Just because he's big and scary doesn't gaurentee a good wrestler. Remember when Pacman Jones decides wrestle? Worst. Thing. Ever.

chunkkynutzzz
05-23-2011, 11:00 AM
He wohuld be a huge draw

clrj3514
05-23-2011, 11:19 AM
Just because he's big and scary doesn't gaurentee a good wrestler. Remember when Pacman Jones decides wrestle? Worst. Thing. Ever.

I didn't say good wrestler, I said huge draw.

monctonvike
05-23-2011, 11:37 AM
Ray could draw cash forsure, I am not sure he has the love of the business though. He is a very intense human being, killed a guy in self defence or something like that

Bart Scott seems like the next nfl player to make the move. Well when he is don ewith football

World B. Free
05-23-2011, 11:38 AM
He's very intense on the field, now if he can carry that over to the ring that would be awesome! Now, TNA or WWE? :eek:

tshizzy34
05-23-2011, 12:53 PM
That would for sure be quite interesting to see, but I just don't see it happening!

WoodenBulldozer
05-23-2011, 12:59 PM
theres a difference between Pacman Jones and Ray Lewis. Pacman Jones= tiny cornerback with a diva attitude. Ray Lewis= Ripped lunatic

clrj3514
05-23-2011, 01:11 PM
theres a difference between Pacman Jones and Ray Lewis. Pacman Jones= tiny cornerback with a diva attitude. Ray Lewis= Ripped lunatic

Quoted for truth.

samoan619
05-23-2011, 03:28 PM

Thoughts?

Ray Lewis and Shawn Merriman, I know Merriman and CM Punk had beef quite a ways back.. And Merriman said he'd take him in the squared circle..

Lowki
05-23-2011, 03:56 PM
Neither can Khali or Kozlov.

68wPayne
05-23-2011, 04:00 PM
Neither can Khali or Kozlov.

Agree with the Khali statement, I think you are out of your mind for the Kozlov one. To each their own though.

There have been plenty of football players who make pretty decent wrestlers: Ron Simmons, Goldberg, Vader, Pillman, Mr. Wonderful, JBL, Monty Brown. Not all football players turn into Mongo McMichael

samoan619
05-23-2011, 04:11 PM
Agree with the Khali statement, I think you are out of your mind for the Kozlov one. To each their own though.

There have been plenty of football players who make pretty decent wrestlers: Ron Simmons, Goldberg, Vader, Pillman, Mr. Wonderful, JBL, Monty Brown. Not all football players turn into Mongo McMichael

When Steve Mongo Mcmichael became a Horseman, that was the day when the Horsemen didnt matter anymore..

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-30-2011, 09:54 PM

ummmm I dont want anyone near pro rasslin that was accused of double murder. F-HIM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf6jYtaoXPs