PDA

View Full Version : Ufc 130

Robstar
05-23-2011, 03:48 AM
So what do we all think about UFC 130. Frankly I'm balking at ordering it since they pulled the Maynard/Edgar fight. Haven't really decided but I'm interested to see if Hamill can take out Rampage. Also the chance to see Big Country smash Mir is always appealing. ;) Also I think if Grove loses, he can kiss goodbye to his UFC contract

Thoughts:confused:

North Vegas Benny
05-23-2011, 03:55 AM
So what do we all think about UFC 130. Frankly I'm balking at ordering it since they pulled the Maynard/Edgar fight. Haven't really decided but I'm interested to see if Hamill can take out Rampage. Also the chance to see Big Country smash Mir is always appealing. ;) Also I think if Grove loses, he can kiss goodbye to his UFC contract

Thoughts:confused:

The only fight I want to see is Roy Nelson vs. Frank Mir. I have been watching Big Country since his IFL days. Plus he's from Las Vegas !!!

SESAfro
05-23-2011, 03:56 PM
I can't wait to see Mir. vs Nelson too. Just the fact that he's a big guy and still whooping ass makes me happy. Hamil vs. Rampage could be a slugfest, which I like.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-28-2011, 11:04 AM
Big Country for me too. I like both Hamill and Rampage so its really a toss up on who I want to win. I think UFC is going to be great tonight, I'm looking forward to early KO's and a lot of blood.:D

eboy
05-28-2011, 04:04 PM
Staying up to watch it cant wait for Mir Vs Nelson

Robstar
05-28-2011, 05:57 PM
Yeah, I think there will be some early stoppages. I like Hamill, I think Rampage may be underestimating him a bit. Cheeseburgers all round if Big Country knocks out Mir

Master BaTor
05-28-2011, 06:15 PM
the UFC NEEDS rampage to pull this one out against hammel. Now that JBJ raped Rua, we are seeing how thin the UFC's LHW division really is.

SilverGhost
05-28-2011, 06:33 PM
To all my friends.....Kash, Panda, and I will be in the chat box. Hope to see ya there! :D

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-28-2011, 11:28 PM
Big Country did not look good at all. Overall this UFC was below average IMO. The superman KO punch was awesome though.

TheMadThinker
05-28-2011, 11:33 PM
Big Country fears cardio!

Robstar
05-29-2011, 01:14 AM
Nelson should lose the gut and drop down a division. Very standard PPV, can't believe I shilled out $40 for it! And only got 6 fights! Really was missing Edgar/Maynard

Kashdinero
05-29-2011, 01:44 AM
Travis knocking out Steffan was one for the highlight reel, and a far cry from his fight with Kongo. That superman punch could end up doing wonders for his career. At the very least he can expect a more dangerous opponent for his next fight.... And a higher paycheck.

Agree with Rob about Nelsons gut. If he's not careful he'll end up getting Strikeforce'd!

eboy
05-29-2011, 05:33 AM
Brian Stann & Rick Story stole the Show for me

YEs Roy Nelson could loose weight but he wouldn't be the same Fan Fav

Automatic
05-30-2011, 07:16 PM
FACK, Struve lost. Nice supermanpunch though.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-30-2011, 07:18 PM
Brian Stann & Rick Story stole the Show for me

YEs Roy Nelson could loose weight but he wouldn't be the same Fan Fav

Very true eboy, plus he would have to change his epic music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2mU6USTBRE

eboy
05-31-2011, 07:11 PM
Very true eboy, plus he would have to change his epic music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2mU6USTBRE

got to love Weird Al Yankovic

Rich Cranium
05-31-2011, 09:22 PM
got to love Weird Al Yankovic

What does Weird Al have to do with UFC?

SnaggleTooth
06-01-2011, 12:09 AM
What does Weird Al have to do with UFC?

Roy Nelson's a bit chunky.

EDIT: Argh! YouTube blocked again!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTGOMWu6zAU&feature=related

TheBeardOfZeus
06-01-2011, 06:23 PM
Just watching the replay of UFC 130, havent been able to watch UFC in ages!

It's been decent, Browne's knockout was insane! What a superman punch!

And Roy Nelson, I think my nuts have seen more physical activity than him, he got shattered within about what, 30 seconds?

SnaggleTooth
06-02-2011, 01:13 AM
Just watching the replay of UFC 130, havent been able to watch UFC in ages!

It's been decent, Browne's knockout was insane! What a superman punch!

I'm starting to watch MMA, and the one thing that pisses me of is that EVERY SINGLE TIME i look away from the fight, BOOM! Knock-out punch.

And Roy Nelson, I think my nuts have seen more physical activity than him, he got shattered within about what, 30 seconds?

Maybe not shattered, but definitely gassed in 30 seconds. Guy has an iron jaw though.

Automatic
06-02-2011, 03:05 PM
I'm starting to watch MMA, and the one thing that pisses me of is that EVERY SINGLE TIME i look away from the fight, BOOM! Knock-out punch.

I have the same problem, I also just started watching and sometimes I just turn my head and BAM! knock-out, out of the blue, which is a very irritating. At least with pro wrestling you know when the end is nearing:P.