PDA

View Full Version : How would YOU book Over the Limit.

Lucha_Libre
05-22-2011, 11:38 AM
8 matches - would you add anymore?

promo time - any and if then how long?

match results - who would win? how would they win? is there a title change?

feuds - would the feuds blow off or would they continue till Capitol Punishment or whatever's next?

Fatality
05-22-2011, 12:11 PM
I Like over the limit just the way it is ..... Just hope Zack Ryder gets involved somehow, and the Mystico vs Chavo match longer then 10 min

TheRockerGother
05-22-2011, 12:31 PM
Would I add any more matches hell no I don't want them to do a TNA and just put a random match on for nothing in there PPV.
Promo Time only for Zack Ryder maybe 10 minutes.
Match Results not sure.
But I sure hope they don't book the WWE or WHC match to be first cause I usually am late to start watching it.

the-rocks-stunner
05-22-2011, 12:37 PM
I would change nothing... but i will riot if Batista does not appear :P

ratedy2jayz
05-22-2011, 12:41 PM
It would be cool if they could get DB on the show close to his hometown.

RomanFlare
05-22-2011, 12:41 PM
This is how I'd probably book the PPV

“I Quit” Match for the WWE Championship
John Cena © Vs. The Miz

I honestly have no clue how this one would finish, but I know I'd have Cena going over. Riley would obviously get involved, but eat a chair shot or two. But the feud would definitely continue to the next PPV (and maybe a bit farther after that, adding in Del Rio to transition to Del Rio beating Cena at Summerslam).

Singles Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton © Vs. Christian

Just like the WWE Title, I wouldn't book this title to drop either (I hate short-ass reigns). Instead, I'd have Christian lose by DQ (with the start of a heel turn after the match).

“Kiss My Foot” Match – If Cole wins, he keeps Jerry Lawler’s WWE HOF Ring
Jerry Lawler Vs. Michael Cole

This wouldn't even be on my card. Goddamn his horse shit.

Singles Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
Wade Barrett © Vs. Ezekiel Jackson

I'd actually have Jackson going over here. I'd book him strong, having the Corre run in to try and help and having Jackson take them out. Jackson has a good look, and the title change here will help the rivalry.

Singles Match
R Truth Vs. Rey Mysterio

Truth would be going over for me. This would help build up the new "heel" Truth (that I enjoy), trying to push him into ME Status while he's in limbo with Morrison out.

Tag Team Match for the WWE Tag Team Championships
Big Show & Kane © Vs. CM Punk & Mason Ryan

CM Punk and Mason would take the win here. More specifically, I'd have Mason picking up the win. A tag team title run will help Mason and finally give Punk something to do besides lose. And since the Tag Team division is kinda "bleh" right now, and wasting Punk to revive it seems pointless, I'd actually push both Punk and Mason into the WWE Title and US Title hunts respectively.

Singles Match for the WWE Divas Championship
Brie Bella © Vs. Kelly Kelly

First of all, I would've booked this as a 3-on-1 Handicap match with Maryse and the Bellas against Kharma. But since it isn't, I'd actually have Kelly Kelly winning clean before Kharma (finally) busts those (lovely) implants of her's.

Singles Match
Chavo Guerrero Vs. Sin Cara

I'd actually have Chavo going over here in this show-opening, ten minute match. Chavo is a worker and we won't be around for very long. He's been great with Cara. Give him the win.

VanHooliganX
05-22-2011, 12:47 PM
Kharma vs. every diva that can't wrestle - Rinse repeat until WWE sign another great womens wrestler
Zack Ryder vs. John Cena - I quit match - Ryder beats him in under 3 minutes, goes onto end the streak at Mania and retains championship
Jack Swagger vs. Daniel Bryan - Submission match - Bryan wins
Christian vs. Sin Cara - Probably let Cara win but i'd just love to see these 2 wrestle
Segment where Steve Austin brings out the final few Tough Enough contestants, says fuck it and stunners them all
Orton vs. Sheamus vs. Ziggler vs. Triple H for the WHC - Sounds poo doesn't it? How about Stone Cold comes out and costs Triple H the title win, Ziggler pins Orton to begin there rivalry and HHH vs. SCSA starts again
Del Rio vs. The Miz - Del Rio wins
CM Punk vs. Pee Wee Hermen - Punk makes him go to sleep, for a long time
Teddy Long then comes out and says the hardcore title is back, all low carders fight in a hardcore battle royal for it - winner Hornswog-NO! real winner - Kane

Not in order but that would be (in my opinion) over the limit.

HCollins-TNA1
05-22-2011, 12:48 PM
8 matches seems good epesially for a smaller PPV such as Over the Limit....
At least one or two promos, to sale a storyline or character....

HCollins-TNA1
05-22-2011, 01:00 PM
Wade Barrett (c) vs. Ezekiel Jackson for the IC title... would probably be the 1st match on my card to see how the fans react to Zek maybe even some outside interference from Slater and Gaberial , probably let Barrett keep the belt until Smackdown!
Rey Mysterio vs. R-Truth, have this as my second maybe wake up the fans if they were turn off by the 1st match, of course Truth would win or lose by DQ.
Sin Cara vs. Chavo Guerrero, this would be my 3rd, another match to wake up the fans keep the excitement going and having them talking with quick action and saying did you see that, Sin Cara win easily.
The Big Show and Kane (c) vs. The New Nexus (CM Punk and Mason Ryan), for the Tag titles, Title change, just to push New Nexus another month or two build up Mason Ryan and reinstore CM Punk faith in the WWE.
Brie Bella (c) vs. Kelly Kelly, Diva Title match, Why am I think Kharma is going to get involved some how? But new champ Kelly Kelly!
Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole, end the feud already, but why do I feel they might take this all the way to Summer Slam? hopefully Lawler wins!
Randy Orton (c) vs. Christian, World title, i smell a heel turn of some sort but can't say who would be the better heel. Orton is more ruthless as a heel, but Christian can be too. Winner Orton, afterward Orton goes to shake hands with Christian slaps him away.
John Cena Vs Miz for the WWE title, I quit Match,could hope for Miz to win, but I doubt it Cena wins, do something dirty and unhanded like he did against Orton and Batastia in past..
Throw in a promo of Del Rio, and plug Money In the Bank for next month..

bigdame9
05-22-2011, 01:15 PM
I'll keep all the matches as it is but I will change a few things.

John Cena vs The Miz - I'll let Cena win this match so him and Miz can continue their feud going to the next PPV. I really like this feud but I few adjustments will make it better.

Randy Orton vs Christian - Randy Orton wins this match but I wouldn't turn Christian heel yet. Sometimes Face vs Face feuds is really great and also with Christian still being a face. It can elevate other heels like Sheamus, Mark Henry, and Wade Barrett.

Rey Mysterio vs R Truth - R Truth definitely needs to win this match. It will give him more creditability and maybe more fans will start taking him serious.

Michael Cole vs Jerry "The King" Lawler - Jerry is going to win this match with ease but I expect Cole is going to have some tricks up his sleeve. Anyway after this match is done, Cole should be a manager. I think Cole will be a great manager and whoever he manage will have a great push.

Wade Barrett vs Ezekiel Jackson - I'll choose Ezekiel to win this match. If the WWE is trying to make him a face, why not let him beat one of the hottest heels of 2010. Also I can see a money feud between these two if things work out right.

Big Show and Kane vs CM Punk and Mason Ryan - The New Nexus should win this match cause will make them get some of their fire back when they was feuding with Orton. Also I think CM Punk can help the Tag Team titles gain some credibility back especially if the New Nexus feud with some decent tag teams. If they win I think CM Punk should have a promo on Raw about how important the Tag Team titles are.

Sin Cara vs Chavo Guerrero - Sin Cara should win this match, it will be his first PPV match and a win here will do him some good. This feud with him and Chavo can be one of the top feuds on Smackdown at the moment.

Brie Bella vs Kelly Kelly - I don't know what to say about this match. Whoever wins this match will be in Kharma's sight.

Mikeyboy7777777
05-22-2011, 02:41 PM
I don't care as long as cm punk and mason ryan win the titles so hawkins & ryder actually get a chance of ever holding the titles again they lost their first fucking match together again to 2 clowns I mean come on is this how they push talent have them lose the second but never the first. that means hawkins & ryder reunion is already dead now before it began.

jordan1995
05-22-2011, 02:48 PM
give sin cara vs chavo 15 mins

tshizzy34
05-22-2011, 03:15 PM
How would I personally book it? Give the fans what they wanted for once. Miz wins, Christian Wins, Cara Wins, Kelly Wins, Punk & Ryan Win, Lawler Wins, Truth Wins, & I'm Kinda Torn On Zeke and Barrett.

Slobernocker_30
05-22-2011, 04:08 PM
"I Quit" Match for the WWE Championship:
John Cena (c) vs. The Miz

Make the match long and brutal, with Cena taking most of the punishment at the hands of Riley and Miz. Towards the end Miz goes to cuff Cena to the ring post, Cena counters, knocks out Riley and cuffs Miz to the ring. Then Cena DESTROYS Riley in front of the Miz telling him that he can end it by quitting. Have Cena "injure" Riley doing something that looks shocking. Then he turns to the Miz with say...a steel chair...and Miz quits before Cena even hits him. Cena retains, Miz gets even more over as a heel and you can shift him to a SWEET story line with Riley after he returns, Riley turning face of course. No more boring Miz/Cena lines....

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Randy Orton (c) vs. Christian

Ummm... Christian gets wiped out by Del Rio on the way to the ring, can't compete. Substitute in Del Rio and make him the champion!!!!

Kiss My Foot Match:
Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole
(Jerry Lawler will give up his WWE Hall of Fame ring to Michael Cole in the event of a loss.)

About the only thing that would entertain me about this match would be if they do an EXACT replay of the Hart/Lawler match, like a spoof, that would make me laugh. Otherwise, just get rid of the match altogether....

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match:
Wade Barrett (c) vs. Ezekiel Jackson

Have Gabriel turn on Barret. Thats all. In fact, just have Gabriel come down to the ring instead of having the match and face turn. Actually, him and CM Punk simultaniously face turn and start a stable. Just do it, trust me...

WWE Tag Team Championship Match:
Big Show and Kane (c) vs. CM Punk and Mason Ryan

Mason Ryan gets a handicapped match with Big Show and Kane since CM Punk just face turned!! (This would be a great point to introduce Batista as a heel and Ryan's partner)

WWE Divas Championship Match:
Brie Bella (c) vs. Kelly Kelly

Cancel.

Rey Mysterio vs. R-Truth

Cancel.

Sin Cara vs. Chavo Guerrero

Since Guerrero is going to ruin Sin Cara's career by coaching him in real life, let's hope Guerrero pisses hot prior to the match and gets canned by WWE before he destroys the next great Luchador...