PDA

View Full Version : what will happen to james storm now?

Mikeyboy7777777
05-18-2011, 09:48 AM
since on impact's 5/19 robert roode got injured back again which will last for like a month and he is a tag champion with james storm what if james storm has to defend the tag titels within that time will they use chris harris or what?
i think they can make a sweet angle from this by still having a great tag team as the champions as well as pushing robert roode in singles
your thoughts?

Tommy Thunder
05-18-2011, 10:27 AM
Apparently (from what I've read), the long term plan is for Roode to have a singles run. I assume (if Chris Harris is under ful time contract with TNA) that they'll re-unite AMW, and Storm will continue in the tag division, and They'll re-unite Beer Money Inc down the line after Rood has had a singles run. If Harris isn't under full time contract with TNA, then I see Storm having a singles run too. He won't go as far up the card as Rood in singles, but he has potential.
I'm just hoping they don't split up Beer Money and do the old 'former tag partners vs each other' feud.

chunkkynutzzz
05-18-2011, 12:30 PM
Roode should go solo now Beer Money is Great But Don't Let something get stale ..that way beer money doesn't get ruined..I say now is opportunity for Storm to have solo matches and establish himself and maybe even go after the TV Title..

Rich Cranium
05-18-2011, 12:34 PM
First, Roode imo, will be a great singles competitor. He has all of the tool needed! Also I feel he is one of those TNA guys that could make the big transition over to the WWE.

Storm is also very talented and will be just fine singles or tag!

STUNNIN_STEVE
05-29-2011, 01:55 PM
robert roode, needs to be the world champion, NOW, female valet, arrogance like the late rick rude, this guy can lead tna, forget jumping to wwe, tna needs to keep him and give him reason to want to stay, GIVE HIM THE BELT