PDA

View Full Version : Who is "THEY"

bellywolves
08-12-2010, 09:55 AM
Discuss the 'They' situation involving Abyss.

i.e. is it Hogan/Bichoff or Sting/Nash, could it lead to a nWo themed faction war (Hollywood vs Wolfpack).

westy
08-12-2010, 10:02 AM
I too have been thinking about this one. I thought it was obvious at one time, with THEY being the ECW guys, but that proved not to be the case. I hope it's a good surprise at the end of it all.

Bodom
08-12-2010, 10:29 AM
It's obviously going to be Jumpin' Jim Brunzell, Koko B. Ware and The Goon

Qwerty
08-12-2010, 10:45 AM
I'm sure TNA doesn't even know yet.

Bodom
08-12-2010, 10:47 AM
I'm sure TNA doesn't even know yet.

Knowing would require writing long term story's. So obviously this is true

westy
08-12-2010, 11:03 AM
It's obviously going to be Jumpin' Jim Brunzell, Koko B. Ware and The Goon

Very funny :)

The Artist
08-12-2010, 11:30 AM
mayb it could be fortune?

Bodom
08-12-2010, 11:33 AM
I doubt it'll be them

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-12-2010, 11:48 AM
i actually thought was the ecw originals bit gullabile there lol pobs just tna making an angle and forgettin like the joe kidnap angle

westy
08-12-2010, 11:54 AM
Yeah that sucked that they made that angle and then didn't follow up on it.

Bodom
08-12-2010, 11:57 AM
i actually thought was the ecw originals bit gullabile there lol pobs just tna making an angle and forgettin like the joe kidnap angle

"They" have probably been dropped

The Watcher
08-12-2010, 01:20 PM
Nah, he's still tweeting about them. Like has already been said in the thread though, the chances of TNA management knowing who "they" are at this point is pretty slim anyway.

For what its worth I thought maybe Hogan & Bischoff pulling out a heel turn on RVD.

westy
08-12-2010, 02:24 PM
I would hate to see RVD as a heel. I want Sting to go face soon.

niafv1
08-12-2010, 03:29 PM
I think the angle was originally made for Paul E, but it seems the negotiations are slowing down.

Bodom
08-12-2010, 04:12 PM
TNA needs Paul E. Dixie needs to just give the man everything he wants and put him in control of everything.........except the financial department ;)

jwt15
08-12-2010, 04:43 PM
I think its furtune

jwt15
08-12-2010, 04:45 PM
TNA needs Paul E. Dixie needs to just give the man everything he wants and put him in control of everything.........except the financial department ;)

No that would be bad he would come in and erase everything thats going on now which is not a good time ratings are going up and the product is good and appealing they dont need Paul atm

killacus
08-12-2010, 07:35 PM
maby that story is yet to be explained, and joe has joined the group known as "they" only time will tell i suppose

EvolutionG
08-12-2010, 07:55 PM
I miss some TNA shows & thought it was ECW or some sort like Raven or something but who knows

sleepdog
08-13-2010, 09:45 AM
It is going to be Catus Jack and Dude Love because isn't Abyss a re-incarnation of Mankind

Bodom
08-13-2010, 09:52 AM
No that would be bad he would come in and erase everything thats going on now which is not a good time ratings are going up and the product is good and appealing they dont need Paul atm

The ratings have been very slightly going up to the point where it looks they've stalled. This is all because of the ECW guys, which is nothing but a short-term ratings pop. This is all short term and TNA needs to start thinking long term. Paul wouldnt erase everything he would just eliminate all the crap..........wait I guess that is everything.

Regardless fire Russo and hire Heyman.

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-13-2010, 11:06 AM
i agree heyman needs to come in or sullivan he syas he has a years long story line planned or something or has up to a years worth i cant remember but bringing them one of them would be a lot better than russo any day.

The Instant Classic
08-17-2010, 02:47 PM
TNA are getting in more old faces to be 'Them' but saving money by doing it, they are going to exume all the dead wrestlers and use them in storylines while not having to pay them, they are going to name them something 'Original' like The Ghosts Of Wrestlings Past' or to follow the new hardcore gimick 'Skull 'n' Bones'. All Credit Hogan/Bischoff/Carter!

Hunter_snider
08-18-2010, 04:54 PM
I think it was originally the EV2, but then TNA found themselves in a hole, because why would EV2 be siding with Abyss who is feuding with Fellow ECW alumnus, RVD? So, they had to put it in reverse and back themselves out of that. Could have been an awesome storyline had they had RVD/Abyss pull a swerve and have Abyss win the Title from RVD at the original Hard Justice PPV, then the very next Impact, have the big brawl with the RVD heel turn and use the EV2 to help get Abyss over and become the "New Generation of Extreme". You would carry on the Extreme Invasion, and maybe have Foley return as a heel in some form of "stock holder management position", and he could have made the ECW PPV a FEW months down the road, and then at the beginning of the year, follow up with the attack from Fortune (who would be face) going up against EV2.

As of now, I have no earthly idea who "they" may be. But, it seems like another awesome storyline wasted b/c Tenay made the statement on Impact that "They" was Fortune. Ugh. TNA needs to get their heads on straight or something.

RKOViper
08-18-2010, 05:02 PM
"They" - Abyss' mum and dad.

Hunter_snider
08-18-2010, 05:23 PM
That actually could possibly work as well...... If you wanna bring back Father James Mitchell and form some sort of a "dark alliance in TNA". Just a thought... hahaha...

Bodom
08-18-2010, 05:29 PM
That actually could possibly work as well...... If you wanna bring back Father James Mitchell and form some sort of a "dark alliance in TNA". Just a thought... hahaha...

Just the thought of Jim Mitchell coming back gives me a nerdgasm.

Hunter_snider
08-18-2010, 05:30 PM
I didn't see much of him really, just his verrry last stint with TNA, which I think he was with Abyss then, right? So, I don't really remember much about him at all.

Bodom
08-18-2010, 05:32 PM
Mitchells last days with TNA he was managing Judas Mesis in a feud against Abyss

AGEOFFALL
08-18-2010, 10:40 PM
This is going to be like the Samoa Joe abduction angel.

jwt15
08-18-2010, 10:46 PM
"They" - Abyss' mum and dad.

He killed his dad so not his dad maybe Mom and Mitchell and Mom can be like the mom from friday the 13th

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-19-2010, 07:28 PM
I can see 'They' getting dropped very very soon.

At first I thought it was the ECW guys, I actually think TNA probably thought that too then they dropped the Invasion angle in favour of 'One Last Stand'

Then I thought 'They' would be the TNA Originals, leading to a Christopher Daniels return, along with Joe, Kaz and AJ but again, that definitely doesn't look likely and would make little sense.

I can see them just drop this angle and if they do feel they need a pay off then just have it be something stupid

jcameron346
08-19-2010, 08:39 PM
it's gotta be fortune...he said at one point that "they" weren't planning on the ecw originals in tna, and just a couple weeks later he joins them as they attack the ecw originals. i think they're gonna have abyss be the hired gun for fortune, only to have them turn their backs on abyss, making him a face again

eyehatecena
08-19-2010, 10:10 PM
I thought it was ECW guys too- but.....
There probally is no 'they'- I do not see any big indy guys being called in to fill the 'they' slot, nor do I see any recent wwe fired guys being called in to fill the slot either.

SilverGhost
08-29-2010, 11:49 AM
"They" are.....Doink the Clown, Booker T's midget, and..........Hornswoggle!

TNA 'The very best'
08-30-2010, 04:28 PM
The Impact taping for next week shows Abyss saying 'They' are coming 10-10-10 so looks like they are going ahead with it. So it can't be anyone that is already on tv.

I have no idea who it is right now, i just hope they go all the way and dont use something that doesnt make sense,

djsoulslayer
08-30-2010, 07:12 PM
Its the WWE!!! They've employed Abyss to dismantle TNA! (However, I think Bischoff is doing a much better job)

RagnarokNRoll
09-02-2010, 09:10 PM
I know it will be a cold day in hell when this happens but I would love to see "They" end be I am just a up being a "new generation of extreme" with guys like Necrobutcher, Nick Gage and other CZW wrestlers or guys from similar feds. Maybe I am just a sadistic bastard but I would love to see AJ Styles vs Sabu vs Sami Callahan in a ultimate x deathwatch type thing

Innovation87
09-02-2010, 09:35 PM
LOL uhh there is going to be nothing happening with this. Flair just said on like the last episode of impact what THEY. He told you guys. They is the TNA Originals. They are here & are ready to take the torch cause the old guys time is over.

Belzova
09-03-2010, 12:56 PM
Nope! Abyss completely shot that down Innovation87. xD

But I think 'they' might be Shelton Benjamin an Charlie Haas.

Think about their heel history, and how they got things done. It wouldn't be too far fetched concisdering that TNA was trying really hard to sign the both of them after they were releashed.

eyehatecena
09-03-2010, 09:35 PM
I would love to see Hass and Benjamin back in the ring- but I do not think they are the "they"

SilverGhost
09-04-2010, 11:53 AM
Hass and Benjamin has a show in ROH right?

"They" would make an impact on TNA. Abyss did mention that "they" would turn TNA upside down and take out the managment. I like where this is going.

Firebrand
09-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Dident see this mentioned and its a wild thought, buuuut.......Anyone consider it may be several former WWE wrestlers? Jericho is still not resigned yet, and I dont think he has a no compete clause in his contract. Mickie has signed according to one source that I posted on eairler tonight, It could be a wwe invasion storyline. All this could be achieved by 10/10. On the other hand.....it could be something as boring as Heyman.....or another NWO angle. That would just be completely stupid IMO.

TNA 'The very best'
09-05-2010, 08:03 AM
I honestly dont think that TNA has an idea who 'THEY' are yet. and if the dont find someone good soon i think they will bail on it and make it predicable like, Nash/Sting. Stings been going on for months tht its dixis fault, i wouldnt actually mind seeing jarret join (using the like that he founded the company and everyone else has ruined it, getting Nash/Sting talking him in to joining over next few weeks) also include joe.

Nash/Sting/Jarret/Joe/Abyss- wouldnt mind seeing this, starting by taking out EV2 getting them off screen, taking out hogan (he can go behind the scenes and off our TV) and the feud with Fortune. All ending with Hogan coming back in a few months time and Clearing house. An Idea?

This would give more time for the Xdivision Womans division and More tag team action.

SilverGhost
09-07-2010, 12:03 PM
All we can do is guess :D

Mazza
09-07-2010, 05:05 PM
I think it's gonna be Sting and Nash. you remember when Sting got suspended, he was a bout to tell Dixie something and Bischoff jumped in to stop him? I know it would be rare for TNA to plan that far in advance, but it would make sense! Possible return of the Main Event Mafia, with Sting, Nash, Booker, Stiener and Abyss???

SnaggleTooth
09-08-2010, 12:47 PM
I think it's gonna be Sting and Nash. you remember when Sting got suspended, he was a bout to tell Dixie something and Bischoff jumped in to stop him? I know it would be rare for TNA to plan that far in advance, but it would make sense! Possible return of the Main Event Mafia, with Sting, Nash, Booker, Stiener and Abyss???

And add to that Angle who turns heel when he refuses to retire because of a blatant cheat during his match? I like it.

NightWolf
09-08-2010, 06:30 PM
It will probably end up being some body so far past their prime that they would be coming down to the ring with walkers. "THEY" might be the old peoples home an they are coming to take all of their old citizens back, because TNA is now officially their latest rival seeing as how they have so many old people on their roster.

chaos75
09-08-2010, 07:27 PM
I would like it to be some sorta WWE invasion but that looks unlikely. probly Sting and Nash. So obvious it wasn't Fortune or EV 2.0

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-09-2010, 02:24 AM
"THEY" might actually end up being the voices in his head. I thought of this after I remembered that Abyss was insane.

SilverGhost
09-09-2010, 11:43 AM
"They" might be the government. Under orders from the president and Vince McMahon to shut down TNA and take the wrestlers in a classified area and never to be seen again.....

But then again we are brainstorming xD

AGEOFFALL
09-11-2010, 02:51 AM
"They" might be the government. Under orders from the president and Vince McMahon to shut down TNA and take the wrestlers in a classified area and never to be seen again.....

But then again we are brainstorming xD

Dude The Government Totally Sucks.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-11-2010, 05:04 AM
Hass and Benjamin has a show in ROH right?

"They" would make an impact on TNA. Abyss did mention that "they" would turn TNA upside down and take out the managment. I like where this is going.

Take out management? Oh my god!! Nexus is invading TNA! XD

SilverGhost
09-11-2010, 11:54 AM
Dude The Government Totally Sucks.

The Government=TNA stable aimed to take out TNA

SilverGhost
09-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Take out management? Oh my god!! Nexus is invading TNA! XD

I would pay to see that!

THEKEVINBRAND
09-14-2010, 11:33 PM
I would totally mark out for another Judas Mesias (with James Mitchell) vs Abyss feud or even aligned together. It would be awesome if it was them

The Pike
09-17-2010, 04:38 PM
I've given this some thought and haven;t come up with anything really good. I am going to give TNA more credit than most though.
I do not think it was ever EV2.0. I think that was a way of getting quick ratings and putting over Fortune as a group. What other stable would Fortune feud with if not for EV2? They basically made one up out of guys that had names to put over those guys.
Having Abyss take out RVD and using it as a way of pushing the "they" angle was actually quite smart. It gave a "legitimate" excuse for RVD to be out of the picture (contract) not only that but it cleared the way for the Contenders tournament.
I'm going to give TNA the benfit of the doubt and say that they may have an actual surprise in store for 10/10/10. I don't think they'd be pushing it that hard if not. It has ties to pretty much everything major happening right now. As for what it could be I can only guess. I'm thinking it has to be one or more people coming in. I DON'T think it has anything to do with Hogan, Bischoff, or Heyman.
I would think, at this point, TNA isn't going to give us some mid-carder or worse (drop the story-line.) with only a couple of weeks until the PPV and with the hype TNA had better deliver on this. This storyline means a lot more to the company than it would seem and the surpise being a dud would hurt them in many ways. It has to be someone special... i.e. IMPORTANT. a BIG name. (or WWE bought them out.) But I've done some MORE thinking... "They" attacked RVD... Who were some of the wrestlers RVD had feuded with before leaving WWE...? Rob Van Dam had feuded with Bokker T (though they are friends) He also feuded with Carlito, Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin, Elijah Burke, Bobby Lashley... ALL of these wrestlers are available at this time. (still, I can't imagine "They" are these guys.) I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Young Guns
09-19-2010, 01:54 PM
Oh my god, it's Black Reign and Rellik! They're back, they was scary... :(

the_viper
09-19-2010, 05:34 PM
Oh man, I hope "They" are a group lead by Matt Hardy to take over TNA...SIKE!

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-19-2010, 07:34 PM
'They' might end up being somebody highly disappointing.

Young Guns
09-20-2010, 07:14 AM
'They' might end up being somebody highly disappointing.

'They' are Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff, they're highly disappointing.

SilverGhost
09-22-2010, 11:17 AM
Oh my god, it's Black Reign and Rellik! They're back, they was scary... :(

LOL this is great!

Goldust..err. I mean Black Reign! Holy sh!t!

maddogg336
09-23-2010, 08:26 PM
for months abyss has been talking about THEY i just wanna know what are ppls guesses on who THEY are first they made it seem like it was EV2.0 then Fortune But then we learned they will come on 10.10.10
I think they have something to do with nash and sting cause we all know that they want the power

AndyWonder
09-23-2010, 08:49 PM
That makes sense because Nash & Sting have been keeping a secret of their own for some time. Sting was against Hogan's arrival from the start, and Abyss was told, "You don't need Hogan!" Nash and Sting could very well be "THEY."

IrkenInvader
09-23-2010, 09:12 PM
Probably more WWE cast-offs

IPEEINTHESHOWER
09-23-2010, 09:18 PM
My guess is its Burt and Ernie from sesame street.

brad9993
09-23-2010, 09:52 PM
Is anyone else thinking christopher daniels?

maddogg336
09-23-2010, 10:02 PM
Its NWO 2010

IrkenInvader
09-23-2010, 10:23 PM
Anyone else thinking the partridge family.

shotque
09-23-2010, 11:28 PM
"They" is probably Bischoff heel turn

I dont think Sting and Nash are involved but are the ones actually fighting a silent war against it.

Monkey_Mania
09-24-2010, 03:04 AM
I am almost 100% sure that "They" are Bob and Janice Carter. Otherwise known as Dixie's parents, and the owners of Panda Energy. This is why Abyss has weapons such as Janice - The board with nails, and he also has Bob - The branding iron. I think The Carter's are not happy with the way their little investment is going. Not making any money...etc... Which in turn leads to "They" are NOT happy, as Abyss would always say. It will probaby turn the company on it's head and I wouldn't be surprised if we see some huge changes coming once again, that can maybe save TNA once and for all.

Nick Mann
09-24-2010, 04:10 AM
Well, seeing that it's Bound For Glory here's my theory:
They is the Main Event Mafia.
It fits perfectly! They were designed to be the NWO of TNA, before the Hogan-Bischoff era. They were even part of the reason I started watching TNA. Heck, I even agree with the Bob and Janice Carter deal. Maybe they'll come in and head the Mafia. All the signs point to it:
1. "They" will arrive at Bound For Glory, the PPV at which the Mafia was formed and disbanded
2. Kurt Angle is having the TNA World Heavyweight Title Match, and if he wins, he could turn heel and join the Mafia as their godfather, once again
3. Sting and Kevin Nash (both former members) have been battling with Samoa Joe (former member and foe to the Mafia) and Jeff Jarret (ex member of the TNA Frontline).
4. Booker T worked a house show a long time ago with TNA, facing AJ Styles for his TNA World Title. (So that is a long time ago :p)

Just remember, I said it first. Sorry for ruining it for you guys.

Firebrand
09-24-2010, 06:28 AM
Im going with ex WWE people.

Senoj
09-24-2010, 09:03 AM
"They" is refering to to more then one person ... At first I thought it was going to be Mick Foley, who had turned to Cactus Jack/Mankind ... But he is doing his thing with EV2.O ... I like the Mafia, but it doesn't make sence to fit with this storyline, neither does bob and janice ... my 2 cents is I think its going to be Hall and Waltman

maddogg336
09-24-2010, 12:05 PM
I am almost 100% sure that "They" are Bob and Janice Carter. Otherwise known as Dixie's parents, and the owners of Panda Energy. This is why Abyss has weapons such as Janice - The board with nails, and he also has Bob - The branding iron. I think The Carter's are not happy with the way their little investment is going. Not making any money...etc... Which in turn leads to "They" are NOT happy, as Abyss would always say. It will probaby turn the company on it's head and I wouldn't be surprised if we see some huge changes coming once again, that can maybe save TNA once and for all.

Wow i never u that about dixies parents you may be right but i hope not cause to me that will be a big disappointment

casanova999ca
09-24-2010, 03:00 PM
yes you are right i'm gonna drop the spoiler...they are old members of the original nwo with one exception

They are waltman,steiner,hall,batista yes i said batista and who's next you guessed it GOLDBERG
This has been in the works for awhile, i think wwe better take notice.
If you like that spoiler i have a wrestlemania spoiler that's getting some attention that will shock the wrestling world

Necroyeti
09-24-2010, 03:34 PM
It would be great if "they" were Brudeschaft des Kreuzes.

Probably be this though:

Im going with ex WWE people.

shotque
09-24-2010, 11:26 PM
yes you are right i'm gonna drop the spoiler...they are old members of the original nwo with one exception

They are waltman,steiner,hall,batista yes i said batista and who's next you guessed it GOLDBERG
This has been in the works for awhile, i think wwe better take notice.
If you like that spoiler i have a wrestlemania spoiler that's getting some attention that will shock the wrestling world

Whats your source for this?

Murphdogg4
09-25-2010, 04:39 AM
Most likely it is Bischoff or Hogan or both turning heel. Maybe James Mitchell, whoever it winds up being I have a feeling it's going to be a letdown.

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
09-25-2010, 11:38 AM
'they' is probs tna just waiting till bound for glory and ask which wwe reject is backstage visiting and ask them to be they

unscene
09-27-2010, 04:53 AM
What if "they" were the Undertaker & his acolytes ?? I know that is impossible though, because he is scheduled for the Hell in a Cell PPV, but it have been great if it was them..

unscene
09-27-2010, 04:57 AM
What's this 'mania spoiler ??

colonyink
09-27-2010, 12:23 PM
casanova99ca, you're full o fit. Batista is concentrating on acting, and Goldberg is only interested in doing a one-off match again with a big pay-off. Hall is in rehab, Waltman is unlikely to return anytime soon due to his recent arrest (both are horribly out of shape anyway) and I think Steiner had some attitude problems, so TNA are unlikely to want him back.

colonyink
09-27-2010, 12:29 PM
It's Paul Bearer- Abyss is controlled by the urn! Wait, wrong company...

ecartertna
09-27-2010, 12:52 PM
"they" is jeff jerret discusted at what tna has become under the carter/hogan/bischoff. Altough the company will reveal paul heyman as they if he signs before 10 10 10

JimmytheBlack
09-29-2010, 03:09 PM
I would be complete shock and awe if Shane walked into the center just like he did on Nitro. Instead of announcing the death of TNA, he talks about how he's sick of Vince and Stephanies shit. How he has the creative mind to take TNA to levels higher than WWE have ever seen. Shit cans Russo, and brings in Cornette. Shane then drops the hammer on Fortune, because Flair goes on a protest.

JimmytheBlack
09-29-2010, 03:11 PM
I would be complete shock and awe if Shane walked into the center just like he did on Nitro. Instead of announcing the death of TNA, he talks about how he's sick of Vince and Stephanies shit. How he has the creative mind to take TNA to levels higher than WWE have ever seen. Shit cans Russo, and brings in Cornette. Shane then drops the hammer on Fortune, because Flair goes on a protest.

SilverGhost
09-30-2010, 02:29 PM

Shane McMahon on TNA. Jesus....

Bodom
09-30-2010, 03:04 PM
Shane McMahon on TNA. Jesus....

Geez. As if we haven't seen enough of the same rehashed crap

SilverGhost
09-30-2010, 03:20 PM
Geez. As if we haven't seen enough of the same rehashed crap

If Shane isn't going to start another war and keeps it in TNA, then it might be good crap.

Bodom
09-30-2010, 03:33 PM
If Shane isn't going to start another war and keeps it in TNA, then it might be good crap.

There's no way TNA can have a McMahon in their company and not try to turn it into a war

SilverGhost
09-30-2010, 03:44 PM
There's no way TNA can have a McMahon in their company and not try to turn it into a war

Too bad they lack the intelligence for that. If Shane would happen to show up and help out TNA for some reason, a war would be a bad idea.

Kid_Gangsta
09-30-2010, 04:21 PM
who is "THEY" and EVO? i wouldn't know cause i dont watch TNA. i try to watch it but...idk i just cant watch a full 2hrs of it. Now if TNA was a knockout show, then my eyes would be glued to the TV for the full 2hrs on some http://i55.tinypic.com/2qnqn1v.gif shit lol

casanova999ca
09-30-2010, 05:46 PM
j.r's nephew, he lives close too me and he said that's what his uncle was hearing.

casanova999ca
09-30-2010, 05:51 PM
hey that's just what my bud was saying now he might be bullshittin but that's what he said his uncle was saying, Batista is doing many things but just wanted too be relevant here he would be, goldberg's big payday would come against rvd in an x-rulz match, with waltman watch the news that shit is already over, steiner has always had attitude problems, Hall is already out and recovering nicely did a few matches in japan already God the irish are so behind...lol just watch 10-10-10 and then i'll come back and say i told you so and you'll be all excited like it's st. patricias day

casanova999ca
09-30-2010, 05:55 PM
rumour has it and its just rumour now but undertaker vs. HHH, career vs. career

Necroyeti
10-01-2010, 11:18 AM

If that's true, hopefully it'll end in a double defeat (somehow)

NecroButcher187
10-01-2010, 08:07 PM
After much deliberation, I got it!!!! With all the focus on Kurt Angle & Mr. Kennedy, Jeff Hardy will sneak out a shocking title victory when Abyss interferes against Kurt Angle. Then, Abyss will be brutilizing RVD in their match when newly-crowned champ Hardy runs down, climbs the cage, and as RVD makes a comeback WHAM!!!! Hardy turns on RVD!!! He and Abyss destroy RVD, and when Angle comes down to help Ink Inc. intercpets and beat Kurt down!!! Out from the back comes none other that Paul Heyman, the devil himself!! But who is they??? Well Heyman, and his #1 champ of all time...Tazz!!! Tazz is in it ass well, and so is Samoa Joe as he comes down. Seems as if the Nation of Violence has finally emerged!!!! And who's really behind it all??? Bischoff & Hulk Hogan!! Hogan will remind us that when the hardcore guys came in he had a strong liking towards that style of wrestling, but EV2 were washed up and obsolete. So he recruited Heyman & Tazz for guidance, the godfathers of ECW, but injected new blood into it. Hogan, Bischoff, Heyman, Tazz, Abyss, World Champ Jeff Hardy, Samoa Joe, & Ink Inc....The Nation Of Violence!!!
Probably highly unlikely, but would be cool as f@*k though!!!!!

IrkenInvader
10-02-2010, 09:49 AM

Hey TNA thread, take that over to WWE forums.

Firebrand
10-05-2010, 04:24 PM

That would be cool, and maby even a possibility, didnt Shane and his pops have a bit of a fallout recently?

Im gonna guess and say since they just signed Mickie James it'll will definately be some ex-WWE folks, maby Helms, Mickie, Shelton, guys like that. I realy hope its something better but probably it isnt. And either way, who ever they bring in , all it will do is push out more of the TNA talent like Beer Money, Aj, Kazarian, and those guys. Im not so sure if thats a good move or not.

Kashdinero
10-07-2010, 04:01 AM
"They" are team Sports Entertainment Xtreme (a 2010 version of course) led by Russo.