PDA

View Full Version : Impact 5/12/11: Your review

WWTNA Mark
05-12-2011, 09:30 PM
Tonight was a good Impact tbh. I like how there going with the storylines and I cannot wait to see Sacrifice. The card looks soild btw. I also like how they are building Crimson to be there next biggest star which is a plus. I gotta say that the Suicide/Red match was the best match of the night.

What did you think of this week's Impact???

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-12-2011, 09:33 PM
Tonight was a good Impact tbh. I like how there going with the storylines and I cannot wait to see Sacrifice. The card looks soild btw. I also like how they are building Crimson to be there next biggest star which is a plus. I gotta say that the Suicide/Red match was the best match of the night.

What did you think of this week's Impact???

hey dumb-ass, its May not June!!!:D and can you please wait until it's over for a review mmmmkay.:D

some of us dont read spoilers mmmkay!!!:D

Rich Cranium
05-12-2011, 09:34 PM
hey dumb-ass, its May not June!!!:D and can you please wait until it's over for a review mmmmkay.:D

He watched it in the future, well, they tape the future broadcasts pretty far in advance.

WWTNA Mark
05-12-2011, 09:36 PM

some of us dont read spoilers mmmkay!!!:D

Changed it my drunken friend. Mmmmkay? :D

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-12-2011, 09:36 PM
He watched it in the future, well, they tape the future broadcasts pretty far in advance.

that loser read the spoilers.

with love

IPEEINTHESHOWER

on a side note if you un block me and let me post picks on your page I will forgive you of your past deeds WWTNA.:p

WWTNA Mark
05-12-2011, 09:39 PM
that loser read the spoilers.

with love

IPEEINTHESHOWER

on a side note if you un block me and let me post picks on your page I will forgive you of your past deeds WWTNA.:p

Not a spoiler if its on right now smart one. :D

WWTNA Mark
05-12-2011, 09:40 PM
How the hell do you change the title of the thread? Mods, help me out! :D

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-12-2011, 09:56 PM
Not a spoiler if its on right now smart one. :D

Well smart one when you posted this thread it was 1 1/2 hours into Impact, it wasn't over yet. You can't outsmart the master, young one.

SilverGhost
05-12-2011, 09:59 PM
What bullshit happened now?

Bodom
05-12-2011, 10:02 PM
So did Winter travel through time this week?

SilverGhost
05-12-2011, 10:19 PM

She time travels? I need to find her!!!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-12-2011, 10:35 PM

Classic Bodom response.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa250/TanDan_Photos/gold_star.jpg

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-12-2011, 10:36 PM

Chyna's tits have gotten huge. No joke, they poke out about a foot from her face.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-12-2011, 10:38 PM

They managed to only say "son of a bitch" and "asshole" once this week. TNA is staying classy.

SilverGhost
05-12-2011, 10:38 PM
Chyna's tits have gotten huge. No joke, they poke out about a foot from her face.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2010/12/petergriffintrollq.jpg

SnaggleTooth
05-13-2011, 04:51 PM
iMPACT was a solid improvement over last week's show (even the Suicide vs The World's Palest Luchadore match was better). Maybe not riveting viewing every single minute of the show, but things moved and kept moving, not-in-the-ring stuff was shorter, and there were boobs.

I'm too lazy to do an OCD-level breakdown of everything, but the show was watchable this week.

maar13
05-13-2011, 05:30 PM
I like most of the show the part I was not fond about was of Foley being the Network guy, hope it gets better. Chyna looked in good spirits, still slower than she was before (it has been a long time I know) but she looked fine.

The storyline with Tara-Mickie-Madison has run it's course and I hope this is the last of it, that and The Angle-Jarret storyline too, nice to see Chyna on it but seriously, this is getting a little too old.

AJ VS Dreamer could be interesting.

The Beer Money VS Hardy and Harris, the interest I have is how it will play out between Harris & Storm more than anything. For me Beer Money is the Best Tag Team there, MCMG are good, but like Beer Money better.

The RVD-Sting-Anderson is not really clicking for me, but then again, Anderson is the wild card here, Is he going to get really involved on the match? Is he going to attck right afterwards? who knows.

Bodom
05-14-2011, 08:20 AM
So what do we call this new team of Chris Harris and Matt Hardy?

Burger Money?
The Hardee Boyz?
The Brothers of Consumption?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-14-2011, 08:50 AM
So what do we call this new team of Chris Harris and Matt Hardy?

Burger Money?
The Hardee Boyz?
The Brothers of Consumption?

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

http://www.franchiseprocess.com/Hardees-franchise/myNewCollection2/0/image/hardees-hamburger.jpg

on a side note, we dont have any Hardee's or

http://fortworthology.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/in_n_out_logo.jpg

around my parts and I am pissed.

That is all.