PDA

View Full Version : TKO "We See You" (John Cena Diss)

tikayoh
05-11-2011, 11:26 PM
Hey guys, new member. Scold me if I'm breaking the rules. Big wrestling fan and I just started blogging and utilizing the internet properly to promote my music and love for wrestling. The song is inspired by the IWC's hate for John Cena. All in good fun, hope the song eventually reaches the man himself and he is amused. Enjoy and spread the word...Cena...WE SEE YOU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSWO8tva6Iw

North Vegas Benny
05-12-2011, 02:08 AM
good shit man that made me laugh hard

eboy
05-12-2011, 12:19 PM
ah nice vid man check out this dude i tip him to be the next beiber

its a rap dub mix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzFVP3APBL4

tikayoh
05-21-2011, 11:57 PM
Before I get banned like I did on another lame site, let me apologize for making my fun little youtube video my first post. Apparently this was a big no no and people shit on me for it. In return I made some less than amusing remarks and got myself banned hahaha funny but I respect the site and the rules and it wont happen this way in the future. Thanks for understanding

Rich Cranium
05-22-2011, 11:47 AM
Before I get banned like I did on another lame site, let me apologize for making my fun little youtube video my first post. Apparently this was a big no no and people shit on me for it. In return I made some less than amusing remarks and got myself banned hahaha funny but I respect the site and the rules and it wont happen this way in the future. Thanks for understanding

This site is more laid back than others so you'll be amazed at what you CAN do here. Insulting others is the biggest no no.

thejman93
05-22-2011, 11:55 AM
This site is more laid back than others so you'll be amazed at what you CAN do here. Insulting others is the biggest no no.

And even that depends on who you're insulting. Right wallyman?

daniel bryan mark
05-22-2011, 10:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSWO8tva6Iw

This isn't mine, but I found it while searching Youtube. It's pretty funny and true. It even mentions the IWC.

Do you guys think this is funny? I'm pretty sure WWTNA Mark won't.