PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers for Friday Night Smackdown 5/13

Bodom
05-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Getting this up before people start flooding with Smackdown spoiler talk.

Post all spoilers for this weeks edition of Smackdown and discuss them to your hearts content in this thread.

Necroyeti
05-11-2011, 11:06 AM
Looks pretty much like it won't be worth watching, except for Mistico vs. Danielson

What's with Teddy Long (well... Hayes or Gewirtz, whoever writes SD these days) and his fascination with tag match main events?

Rich Cranium
05-11-2011, 11:08 AM
Good to see Trevor Murdoch back in the dark match. Wasn't he in TNA briefly?

So Christian and Orton are teaming now? I thought they would be feuding.

Bryan vs. Sin Cara should be awesome.

Bodom
05-11-2011, 11:13 AM
Good to see Trevor Murdoch back in the dark match. Wasn't he in TNA briefly?

So Christian and Orton are teaming now? I thought they would be feuding.

Bryan vs. Sin Cara should be awesome.

Im guessing Christian plays nice with Orton before turning on him? I know I hope so.

Agree with both y'all. Cara vs Bryan should be great.

Necroyeti
05-11-2011, 11:22 AM
Im guessing Christian plays nice with Orton before turning on him? I know I hope so.
Are you suggesting... Christian heel turn at OTL?

Christian was such an underrated heel ~2001, shame it was during the shitty "Alliance" storyline.

Bodom
05-11-2011, 11:28 AM
Are you suggesting... Christian heel turn at OTL?

Christian was such an underrated heel ~2001, shame it was during the shitty "Alliance" storyline.

He's run out of steam as a face. The emotional high the fans got watching him step up in Edge's place and take down Del Rio was the most he was ever going to get out of that character.

Tommy Thunder
05-11-2011, 11:58 AM
I'd prefer to see Christian as a face, but I agree that he's run out of steam, and a heel turn could be good for him.

As for Smackdown itself, I'll be watching for sure. I'm interested to see where the Cara/Chavo storyline is going. Cara vs Danielson should be the best match of the night though.