PDA

View Full Version : JBW-EWNCW Supershow Disscussion Thread

thejman93
05-07-2011, 05:01 PM
So instead of bogging down our respective threads with talk of the cross brand show just go ahead and post your thoughts and ideas here. I know it's a ways off but it might be closer than we think.

WWTNA Mark
05-07-2011, 05:03 PM
Thanks jman for making this thread! ;)

eboy
05-07-2011, 05:03 PM
Am Pretty Sure JBW's Below the belt Actions a while back have made matt dead set against not doing anything Cross Brand for now

WWTNA Mark
05-07-2011, 05:06 PM
Am Pretty Sure JBW's Below the belt Actions a while back have made matt dead set against not doing anything Cross Brand for now

I thought you guys got over it, like a week ago? Ah well. JBW we'll have one of our own.

Rich Cranium
05-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Yeah, the whole thedag trick pissed off some of our guys who felt it was unnecessary so it doesn't look too promising at the moment.

Leggo
05-07-2011, 05:13 PM
Whats the score then? Will this happen!

I hope so . Two great Feds, one goal, let's make it happen.

MattElder
Ive put my thoughts on the EWNCW page..... Its just my opinion its ulimatly up 2 the guys

thejman93

Yeah, the whole thedag trick pissed off some of our guys who felt it was unnecessary so it doesn't look too promising at the moment.

Sorry guys, I didn't know my partner pissed Matt and the EWNCW guys off... I haven't really been around since Wednesday.

HeelTurn
05-07-2011, 05:21 PM
I know a lot of you EWNCW guys are still pissed after the actions from the other night, but the JBW guys have no interest in jobbing you all out and making your show look inferior to ours. The point of this show is to showcase the best of both efeds, and personally I dont feel my character is there just yet, if and when this does happen I can assure you all that I have no interest, much like the rest of JBW in squashing your efed.

thejman93
05-07-2011, 05:24 PM
I know a lot of you EWNCW guys are still pissed after the actions from the other night, but the JBW guys have no interest in jobbing you all out and making your show look inferior to ours. The point of this show is to showcase the best of both efeds, and personally I dont feel my character is there just yet, if and when this does happen I can assure you all that I have no interest, much like the rest of JBW in squashing your efed.

This. I have a ton of respect for everybody at EWNCW.

eboy
05-07-2011, 05:32 PM

I dont think our feds need to be showcased in this way yet at least lets Just Each do our Stuff for now

helmsley
05-07-2011, 05:34 PM
im sorry, but what you guys are talking about???? can someone please explain?

MattElder
05-07-2011, 05:36 PM
I dont think our feds need to be showcased in this way yet at least lets Just Each do our Stuff for now

It was never in the plans to do it just yet, in the past i think we all agreed around summerslam time would be ok....anyways here's what i just posted on EWNCW

Everybody wants to do it including me, its just finding the way that everybody would be happy with. I say we use SES, we pitch our ideas and he has the final say?

WWTNA Mark
05-07-2011, 05:47 PM

Its an E-Fed thing. BTW, join JBW (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-The-Real-Deal) if you want in on the excitement! :D

eboy
05-07-2011, 05:55 PM
Its an E-Fed thing. BTW, join JBW (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-The-Real-Deal) if you want in on the excitement! :D Hey man Join EWNCW If you want to be a champ like Eric

Jbw's alright but far to much talking not enough action

WWTNA Mark
05-07-2011, 05:59 PM
Hey man Join EWNCW If you want to be a champ like Eric

Jbw's alright but far to much talking not enough action

No, join JBW! We have the best roster and will book you better! EWNCW is good but there nothing against JBW!!! :D

eboy
05-07-2011, 06:00 PM
No, join JBW! We have the best roster and will book you better! EWNCW is good but there nothing against JBW!!! :D

EWNCW= Greatness
JBW= Bullshit

MattElder
05-07-2011, 06:00 PM

hey look i can piss further than you, my dads bigger, my cars faster, blah blah! lol

This is all getting well overboard (sarcasm)

chunkkynutzzz
05-07-2011, 06:01 PM
A Mega Show should happen after everyone has been built properly... Then We Shall WaTch!

Rich Cranium

We can make you a badass like the guy in your sig at EWNCW! Check my sig link.

WWTNA Mark
EWNCW= Greatness
JBW= Bullshit

JBW=Brilliant
EWNCW= Midget wrestling

WWTNA Mark
05-07-2011, 06:02 PM
We can make you a badass like the guy in your sig at EWNCW! Check my sig link.

He already joined JBW. :p

thejman93
05-07-2011, 06:03 PM
Behave boys....

TheBeardOfZeus
05-07-2011, 06:09 PM
I would like to see it in the future, but I think we still have work to do.

For me, I think it will be more when everyone is ready, and even then i think we need a good month of idea throwing and concessions made. And that will come more when both sides show they can get along and then show they can share ideas and when the cross-promotion ends, it leaves both shows on a high.

But jman and HeelTurn, it was good to hear of the respect, and it's mutual guys. I read JBW every week and I enjoy it.

eboy
05-07-2011, 06:09 PM

oh well thats bad luck for him

MattElder
05-07-2011, 06:12 PM

we wish him all the best

WWTNA Mark
05-07-2011, 06:12 PM
oh well thats bad luck for him

Like my good ol buddy from Tennessee always says "Sorry, about yo damn luck!" ;)

WWTNA Mark
05-07-2011, 06:13 PM
we wish him all the best

I wish chunknutz the best as well. ;)

chunkkynutzzz
05-07-2011, 06:44 PM
Trust the Luck I won't need.. Luck is something that nobody could obtain...Do What you have to do to get over..Because buried under EWNCW by me ..YOU Will Be...To ALL JBW I speak..in time u will see.....JUST WATCH!

SilverGhost
05-07-2011, 10:33 PM
I have my thoughts about the idea in the EWNCW thread....

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-08-2011, 12:59 AM
It was never in the plans to do it just yet, in the past i think we all agreed around summerslam time would be ok....anyways here's what i just posted on EWNCW

Everybody wants to do it including me, its just finding the way that everybody would be happy with. I say we use SES, we pitch our ideas and he has the final say?

That sounds fine to me. Trust me, I will be fair to everyone involved if this were the way we're gonna go.