PDA

View Full Version : The JBW Roster thread(All info goes here)

Pages : 1 [2]

THEKEVINBRAND
08-06-2011, 10:15 PM
I love A7X my favorite band can't wait till I see them august 31st haha

my favorite drummer filled in for them, too bad he's not doing that gig anymore

zapphoman
08-06-2011, 10:20 PM
my favorite drummer filled in for them, too bad he's not doing that gig anymore

(R.I.P The Rev) wasn't it the drummer of Dream Theater that filled in for them?

THEKEVINBRAND
08-06-2011, 10:22 PM
(R.I.P The Rev) wasn't it the drummer of Dream Theater that filled in for them?

yeah Mike Portnoy (the now former drummer of DT) he drums for Adrenaline Mob a band with Rich Ward (Fozzy's guitarist)

HolyJose2391
08-06-2011, 10:37 PM
yeah Mike Portnoy (the now former drummer of DT) he drums for Adrenaline Mob a band with Rich Ward (Fozzy's guitarist)

Yea I was excited when I read that! And I cried when the Rev died...it's bittersweet now that I'm going to see them it's my first time and I'll never be able to see them with The Rev...:(

THEKEVINBRAND
08-06-2011, 11:38 PM
Yea I was excited when I read that! And I cried when the Rev died...it's bittersweet now that I'm going to see them it's my first time and I'll never be able to see them with The Rev...:(

like I said idk who's drumming for A7X now Portnoy left last December

HolyJose2391
08-07-2011, 12:38 AM
like I said idk who's drumming for A7X now Portnoy left last December

Kids name is Arin Illjay he's damn good like the Rev is possessing his body from the I've seen

THEKEVINBRAND
08-07-2011, 12:41 AM
Kids name is Arin Illjay he's damn good like the Rev is possessing his body from the I've seen

he must sound good

HolyJose2391
08-07-2011, 12:45 AM
he must sound good

From YouTube videos ive seen he is so he must be impressive live

tnawhat
08-07-2011, 09:19 AM
That means, at some point, you'll have to go through a selection of these men: RomanFlare, Ma$$Dinero, K-Jammin, HolyJose, Psycho Siaki, Snair, and Beerstein. Not to mention find a tag partner to defeat the Silver Bros, who look unstoppable! Good luck :D

and soon avidico

Enforcer23
08-10-2011, 04:04 PM
Name: Daniel May
Nickname:international superstar
hometown:sydney,australia
Slogon:self made
height:6'1
weight:220lbs
look:fohawk,medium build(cm punk build),tats-self made on nuckles,left eyebrow pierced
entrance:audioslave-coshire with normal lighting
finishers:
Primray-E23-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2xsrAV51u4&feature=player_embedded
secondary-FTM(finish the match)-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AfaATYmbpQ&feature=related
submission finisher-koji clutch-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKSzr6iaLIE
ring attire:normal black shoulder pads,hand tape(like cm punks) pants(like cm punks indie days)
knee pads (and the same style of boots that daniel bryan and cm punk wear only black)
alignment-face
wrestling style-mixed marital arts,tecnical,street fighting
gimmick-typical face..nice guy from the streets has worked for everything his got

Bio:living as a lonely child with just his mum and knowing his dad was austrlaias best wrestler
his dream since he was six years old was to one day be austrlaias best wrestler..having a mother
that was depressed and addicted to drugs he spent his whole childhood living out on the streets with
older people fighting for money and for fun...rarley attend school and was seen as a slow learner...
he focused all his energy on getting money and wrestling at age 12 he began doing mixed martial arts
after doing that for 2 years he finally found a place he could call home a wrestling academy were he spent
most of his time...after years of trianing he got picked up by austalian indie companies intill he eventually
came to JBW...now living in las vegas nevada...he sees wrestling as his life and only passion looking to take
wrestling to a complete new level

Robareid
08-13-2011, 04:23 AM
Name: Rob Rage

Bio: Youngster who shows great promise. Average size for a wrestler, 6'2" and 238lbs. Manly uses a power style but can and does go to the top rope. An all American at the university of Ohio at collegiate wrestling. Happy to learn in the lockeroom and shows great respect to veterans. However, he does have anger management problems so if he is pushed over the edge he goes into a rage.

Finishers: Fishermans Powerbomb, Twisted Rage (Cross Leged Boston Crab) & Super Brainbuster

Signitures: Top Rope Senton Bomb, Ropewalk Stunner, Suicide Dive, Multiple Suplex variations (Back, Verticle, Gutwrench...), multiple slam variations (Bodyslam, Powerslam, Full Nelson Slam...) & Running High Knee

Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VISddoU1B2E&ob=av2e

Fishermans Powerbomb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfM_cGMQB24

Twisted Rage
No video :(

zapphoman
08-13-2011, 04:28 AM
Name: Rob Rage

Bio: Youngster who shows great promise. Average size for a wrestler, 6'2" and 238lbs. Manly uses a power style but can and does go to the top rope. An all American at the university of Ohio at collegiate wrestling. Happy to learn in the lockeroom and shows great respect to veterans. However, he does have anger management problems so if he is pushed over the edge he goes into a rage.

Finishers: Fishermans Powerbomb, Twisted Rage (Cross Leged Boston Crab) & Super Brainbuster

Signitures: Top Rope Senton Bomb, Ropewalk Stunner, Suicide Dive, Multiple Suplex variations (Back, Verticle, Gutwrench...), multiple slam variations (Bodyslam, Powerslam, Full Nelson Slam...) & Running High Knee

Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VISddoU1B2E&ob=av2e

Fishermans Powerbomb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfM_cGMQB24

Twisted Rage
No video :(

Cool promo man. Can't wait to see what you bring to JBW.

Snair
08-13-2011, 04:33 AM
Welcome to Jbw, Rob.

Robareid
08-13-2011, 04:41 AM
Thanks, never been in an eFed before so should be fun

tnawhat
08-13-2011, 07:50 AM
Thanks, never been in an eFed before so should be fun

it is great fun

BodomInvader
08-13-2011, 01:37 PM
My character is BodomInvader and I wear my own cape!

WWTNA Mark
08-13-2011, 01:39 PM

IC: Oh god man, whats with you wanting a cape?

thejman93
08-13-2011, 01:40 PM

Oh boy.....

WWTNA Mark
08-13-2011, 01:42 PM
Great bio Today Robareid! Welcome to JBW, the best E-fed on EWN!!!

Enforcer23
08-13-2011, 01:44 PM
IC: Oh god man, whats with you wanting a cape?

i lol'd my ass off at this the guys got such a fetish for his fuckin cape...i dont care if my guys a babyface if my guy steps into the ring with him my guy invents a new move called burning the fkin cape ;)

WWTNA Mark
08-13-2011, 01:55 PM
i lol'd my ass off at this the guys got such a fetish for his fuckin cape...i dont care if my guys a babyface if my guy steps into the ring with him my guy invents a new move called burning the fkin cape ;)

lol! BodomInvader will be PISSED! xD

BodomInvader
08-13-2011, 03:44 PM

YOu donT Get 2 Tuch mY CapE! I haVe SumeThing Special FoR U!

Enforcer23
08-13-2011, 06:38 PM
YOu donT Get 2 Tuch mY CapE! I haVe SumeThing Special FoR U!

if there was ever a right time to say this...........WHAT!?!?!

aloisick
08-21-2011, 05:59 PM
if there was ever a right time to say this...........WHAT!?!?!

lmfao i have a cape for him its called cape york and ill push him off it

BlackFalcon
08-23-2011, 04:45 PM
lmfao i have a cape for him its called cape york and ill push him off it

I was thinkin Cape Canaveral to be honest

BodomInvader
09-02-2011, 10:57 AM
I was thinkin Cape Canaveral to be honest

YAy!! I TakE DEal!! u BRinG M3 aNd mY CaP3 2 CApe carn1vAL So i gO 1n SPAceShiP! MoMmA, YouR L1ttl3 MuFFin 1s go1nG 2 PlUt0 caus3 PLUt0 is D0g in D1sn3Y W0rLd!!>>!! I sl33p w1tH Stuff3D PLUt0 @ N1ghtY N1Ght!!::!!

JohnnyPhantom
09-09-2011, 03:27 PM
Name: Johnny Phantom
Nickname: "The Perfectionist"
Height: 6'4
Weight: 225
Hometown: Hollywood, Florida
Currently Resides: Los Angeles, California

Attire:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b31/Phantazm04/IMG_20110909_161123.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b31/Phantazm04/IMG_20110909_160831.jpg

Bio: Tall, tanned, short brown hair and a babyface look. Tattoos on both shoulders as well a a long tribal symbol over his shoulder blades. Arrogant, Cocky and selfish. Those who know call him a friend still need to keep an eye on him due to his unpredictability.
History: The independant star of the underground wrestling leagues of Los Angeles and New York. Growing up with the natural ability to dig at people with words and back it up with his fists! He quickly moved up the ranks racking up championships along the way. After getting his shot in the vast wrestling landscape that is canada he finally showed the ability to show off on the big stage. Now that all of the peices have fallen into place... the JBW is the new home for this Rising star!

But be warned... you wont like what you get with Mr Phantom

Enforcer23
09-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Name: Johnny Phantom
Nickname: "The Perfectionist"
Height: 6'4
Weight: 225
Hometown: Hollywood, Florida
Currently Resides: Los Angeles, California

Attire:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b31/Phantazm04/IMG_20110909_161123.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b31/Phantazm04/IMG_20110909_160831.jpg

Bio: Tall, tanned, short brown hair and a babyface look. Tattoos on both shoulders as well a a long tribal symbol over his shoulder blades. Arrogant, Cocky and selfish. Those who know call him a friend still need to keep an eye on him due to his unpredictability.
History: The independant star of the underground wrestling leagues of Los Angeles and New York. Growing up with the natural ability to dig at people with words and back it up with his fists! He quickly moved up the ranks racking up championships along the way. After getting his shot in the vast wrestling landscape that is canada he finally showed the ability to show off on the big stage. Now that all of the peices have fallen into place... the JBW is the new home for this Rising star!

But be warned... you wont like what you get with Mr Phantom

what in the blue hell were did you come from LOL

nice bio mate ya guy is a real kickass

JohnnyPhantom
09-09-2011, 03:48 PM
Theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdJjqApa3e0&ob=av2e

Signiture Moves:
Hyzdu Lariat (Spinning closeline), Fisherman Buster, Super whip into the corner turnbuckle followed by a high rising knee.

Finishers:
Jobberkick (Superkick)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJLKXq8MGEk
Picture Perfect(Butterfly DDT)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4Ku6FE2AM4

JohnnyPhantom
09-09-2011, 03:49 PM
what in the blue hell were did you come from LOL

nice bio mate ya guy is a real kickass

Haha thanks bro! This should be a fun fed to be in!

Enforcer23
09-09-2011, 03:49 PM

ow it is man!!!! :D

BlackFalcon
09-09-2011, 03:51 PM

Dude it so is.

The Awesome One
09-09-2011, 04:15 PM
Name: Shining Light
Bio: Tanned man, numerous religious tattoos on his body, most noticeably tattoo of Jesus on the Cross with the words "John 3:16"
History: He only wants to spread the word of the Lord throughout the wrestling community but those who anger him better look out. The love of the Lord is on his side and he knows that he will give him infinite power and wisdom

Enforcer23
09-09-2011, 04:17 PM
Bio: Tanned man, numerous religious tattoos on his body, most noticeably tattoo of Jesus on the Cross with the words "John 3:16"
History: He only wants to spread the word of the Lord throughout the wrestling community but those who anger him better look out. The love of the Lord is on his side and he knows that he will give him infinite power and wisdom

dude yep this is a good gimmick man...will be used well by roman...i like it

ihearvoices
09-09-2011, 04:20 PM

I love this hopefully your a heel also for some strange reason it screams Right to Censor hopefully you will be censoring stuff I cant wait to see where you go with this gimmick you got a future fan in me

The Awesome One
09-09-2011, 04:26 PM
Cheers guys, really means a lot to me... I haven't quite decided on face or heel yet but I have plans for both!

Leggo
09-09-2011, 04:39 PM

Good bio mate... Thought about your entrance music or finishers?

thejman93
09-09-2011, 06:51 PM
Cheers guys, really means a lot to me... I haven't quite decided on face or heel yet but I have plans for both!

Character would work better as a heel IMO.....

The Awesome One
09-10-2011, 05:06 AM
Good bio mate... Thought about your entrance music or finishers?

Entrance Music - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmL-J1IghZM (Skillet - Awake and Alive)
Finisher - Eternal Salvation (Basically a C4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djSSiF-cXMk)

The Awesome One
09-10-2011, 05:07 AM
Character would work better as a heel IMO.....

A lot of people have mentioned that but I guess I will see what the writers have to offer... I believe I can make it work for both

zapphoman
09-11-2011, 11:54 PM

This is going to be an awesome heel persona.

68wPayne
09-12-2011, 11:10 AM
Shining Light vs Azrael would be a good feud.

thejman93
09-12-2011, 03:39 PM
heel persona.

John Cena, is that you?

68wPayne
09-12-2011, 06:05 PM
IC: one sumbitch already out of my way, only a few more to go when I get crowned the Horrorcore Icon. You boys can bet your bottom dollar on that shit. Save y'all's Confederate currency, cause the South will rise again

Night_Haze
09-12-2011, 06:35 PM
Name: "MPH" Matt Haze

Bio: Haze has long black hair and wears a mix of different wrestling Trunks. Haze’s main outfit made of two colours; Black and Gold , one side of the trunks is black with a gold pattern and the other side is gold with a black patern . Haze also wears the same style of outfit in Red and Gold, also Purple and Gold. He also wears Black Boots and Gold pads . On the way to the ring Haze wears a gold jacket just like the one HHH (Blue Blood).

Backstory: MPH is your classic egotist. He whole heartily belives that he is the best and has a given right to be at the top. But Haze is not all style and no substance. Haze can back his words up in the ring, and will resort to any dirty tactic he can to make sure he climbs to the top and expands his bank balance.

Finisher: 100 MPH (Clothesline to the back of the head)

Entrance Music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPOIkdqFXhM

Enforcer23
09-12-2011, 11:07 PM
Name: "MPH" Matt Haze

Bio: Haze has long black hair and wears a mix of different wrestling Trunks. Haze’s main outfit made of two colours; Black and Gold , one side of the trunks is black with a gold pattern and the other side is gold with a black patern . Haze also wears the same style of outfit in Red and Gold, also Purple and Gold. He also wears Black Boots and Gold pads . On the way to the ring Haze wears a gold jacket just like the one HHH (Blue Blood).

Backstory: MPH is your classic egotist. He whole heartily belives that he is the best and has a given right to be at the top. But Haze is not all style and no substance. Haze can back his words up in the ring, and will resort to any dirty tactic he can to make sure he climbs to the top and expands his bank balance.

Finisher: 100 MPH (Clothesline to the back of the head)

Entrance Music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPOIkdqFXhM

welcome to JBW mate :D

Sully
09-16-2011, 09:08 AM
Name: Dave Sullivan AKA "Sully"

Height: 6 ft 1

Weight: 210 LBs

Theme song: Black Sabbath- Electric Funeral

Traits: Athletic, cocky, and dirty. Dave's fighting style, promos, and body build are all similar to those of Randy Orton, CM Punk, and Chris Jericho.

BIO: Dave is a 22 year old man, who had a scholarship to Pittsburgh University, but as a Freshman he was injured and later cut from the team. Dave then found an interest in the school's wrestling program, taking the school to the championship. After an unfortunate event, Dave was kicked off the team and then out of school.

He was able to work his way into becoming a better fighter, and finally find a way into the business. Dave is a native born Pittsburgh'er, and loves anything to do with the Steelers or Pirates.

Sullivan is also the second Cousin of JBW Superstar Broc.

Finishers: RKO, GTS, and a submission neck scissors called "Three Rivers".

Signatures: A full nelson slam with the name "Steel Curtain", a DDT, and a Lou Thesz Press.

Night_Haze
09-16-2011, 05:55 PM
welcome to JBW mate :D

Thanks. Looking forward to being a part of it.

Enforcer23
09-16-2011, 07:09 PM

Traits: Athletic, cocky, and dirty. Dave's fighting style, promos, and body build are all similar to those of Randy Orton, CM Punk, and Chris Jericho.

BIO: Dave is a 22 year old man, who had a scholarship to Pittsburgh University, but as a Freshman he was injured and later cut from the team. Dave then found an interest in the school's wrestling program, taking the school to the championship. After an unfortunate event, Dave was kicked off the team and then out of school.

He was able to work his way into becoming a better fighter, and finally find a way into the business. Dave is a native born Pittsburgh'er, and loves anything to do with the Steelers or Pirates.

Signatures: A full nelson slam with the name "Steel Curtain", a DDT, and a Lou Thesz Press.

welcome sully :D

Polly-Pablo
09-23-2011, 08:49 AM
Well, here goes...

Name: Polly-Pablo
Height: 5” 6
Weight: sshh
Bio: A British Forces veteran, Polly spent over a decade dedicating her life to fighting for Queen and Country.
Following in her father’s footsteps, Polly made a vow to protect the people and the rights of her beloved country. A passionate nationalist, Polly grew disheartened by the state of her birth country and began to question her future protecting such thuggish and lacksidasical standards.
Four tours of Afghanistan, two tours of Iraq and multiple ‘jollies’ to other ‘overseas bases’ helped shaped Polly’s mind into that of the person she has become today, which does not bode well for many who may cross her.
As many veterans can attest, forces personnel will lose much more than their freedom during their service, friends and colleagues are lost, the will to carry on is tested, members of the countries elite have their bravery and courage strained to the limit. During service Polly said many goodbyes, opened more than one can of whoop ass and saw sights and heard sounds that no man or woman should ever have to encounter.
Dragging an injured colleague from the devastation of an exploded IED whilst the enemy fired upon her, Polly was the first female to be awarded the coveted St George’s cross medal. Sadly injuries sustained from the event forced an honourable, if regrettable, medical discharge from the Forces.
Having known no other life, Polly’s anger and resentment at losing her beloved career grew. Taking up the sport of boxing to try and focus her mind, Polly puts her all into it, but her anger spills over dangerously and her license to fight is revoked. Dark thoughts begin to surface once again and after a near fatal KO to an opponent during an illegal bout, Polly re-evaluates her life.
A long time ‘friend’ suggests she tries out for a top wrestling alliance – JBW.
Polly takes the chance, delights the scouts with her confidence, her high flying and powerful abilities in the ring. A no-nonsense attitude and her ability to out wit all who appear before her impress.
Well versed in the English language, Polly has an intense dislike of any and all degenerate use of lexicon and grammar. Well spoken but passionate, Polly’s only downfall is her sporadic blonde moments. But mock at your peril, Polly is ranked #4 in the Forces for her marksman abilities with a rifle and her put downs hit the mark just like her shots.
Receiving word of a job offer at JBW, Polly accepts, packs her bags and prepares to fight, 23rd September 2011 – a star is born.

HolyJose2391
09-23-2011, 05:04 PM

IC as Azrael: well well well looks like the fan decided to join us here on JBW

Poot-Hair
09-28-2011, 10:56 AM
Name: "Archangel" Kayden James
Height: 6'3
Weight: 230 lbs
Billed From: Ider Alabama

Finisher: The "Angel Among Us" (Vampiro's Nail In The Coffin Sitout Bodyslam)
Signature Moves: "Alpha and Omega" Triple sitout powerbomb (similar to what Eddie Guerrero used to do, two powerbombs consecutively then the third is a sitout and a pin)

Bio: Raised in a strict Christian church, Kayden was raised to believe that he was sent to do God's work in cleansing all whom he has deemed "unholy". Can quote the bible word for word and uses it to prove his superiority to all those he encounters. He is a highly technical wrestler combining shoot, catch, and submission styles of wrestling. Knows and uses a wide variety of submission maneuvers from the surboard, crippler crossface, dragon sleeper as well as multiple suplex varieties from the t-bone, northern lights, german in three's, regular suplexes in threes.

Ring attire and overall look: A cross between Vampiro and Jeff Hardy's "antichrist" personas. Shoulder Length black hair, Eye liner but no other face paint. Black Pant tights with Silver gothic crosses on each side and comes to the ring wearing a black trenchcoat with a silver gotchic cross on the back.

Entrance theme: Metallica-St. Anger

Poot-Hair
09-28-2011, 10:58 AM
^^^^^^^^^^ think Ultimo Dragon meets Chris Benoit meets Vampiro and in a buttsex filled orgy produced a egotistical emo kid love child with a god complex LMFAO

HolyJose2391
09-28-2011, 11:03 AM
Name: "Archangel" Kayden James
Height: 6'3
Weight: 230 lbs
Billed From: Ider Alabama

Finisher: The "Angel Among Us" (Vampiro's Nail In The Coffin Sitout Bodyslam)
Signature Moves: "Alpha and Omega" Triple sitout powerbomb (similar to what Eddie Guerrero used to do, two powerbombs consecutively then the third is a sitout and a pin)

Bio: Raised in a strict Christian church, Kayden was raised to believe that he was sent to do God's work in cleansing all whom he has deemed "unholy". Can quote the bible word for word and uses it to prove his superiority to all those he encounters. He is a highly technical wrestler combining shoot, catch, and submission styles of wrestling. Knows and uses a wide variety of submission maneuvers from the surboard, crippler crossface, dragon sleeper as well as multiple suplex varieties from the t-bone, northern lights, german in three's, regular suplexes in threes.

Ring attire and overall look: A cross between Vampiro and Jeff Hardy's "antichrist" personas. Shoulder Length black hair, Eye liner but no other face paint. Black Pant tights with Silver gothic crosses on each side and comes to the ring wearing a black trenchcoat with a silver gotchic cross on the back.

Entrance theme: Metallica-St. Anger

Great bio! I'm loving the continuation of the religious characters

Automatic
10-05-2011, 11:10 AM
Well, I guess here goes

Name: Nico van Oranje-Nassau
height: 6 feet and 5 inch + 1 cm or 1. 96 meter
weight: 100 kilo's
style: technical
foreign object: Carpet beater

Bio: ‘ As a royal descendant of the Royal Dutch Family I have grown sick of the ceremonial function my family has and I am not wasting my life waving at the peasants of society. My nation, once the premier nation of the world, was strong and feared all over the world. But nowadays nobody knows who we are and what we have done in the past on this globe and that's why I have decided to conquer the world again. Starting with JBW. ‘

Finishers: Backstabber, vertabreaker(Touch of Dutch)

Signature moves: backbreaker, triple german suplex, belly to back suplex, snap suplex, shoulderblock to the knee, stomp, low blow, testicular claw, hair pulling, slap in the face, thumb in the eye, close handed punch, fake injury, usage of carpet beater.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82NYbNohlWw

Theme music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GohmtsWhmoE
Still in doubt though.
So what do i do now?

S.E. Zero
10-05-2011, 11:13 AM
Well, I guess

Bio: ‘ As a of the Royal Dutch Family I have grown sick of the ceremonial function my family has and I am not wasting my life waving at the peasants of society. My nation, once the premier nation of the world, was strong and feared all over the world. But nowadays nobody knows who we are and what we have done in the past on this globe and that's why I have decided to conquer the world again. Starting with JBW. ‘

Signature moves: backbreaker, triple german suplex, belly to back suplex, snap suplex, stomp, low blow, testicular claw, hair pulling, slap in the face, thumb in the eye, close handed punch, fake injury, usage of carpet beater.

Theme music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT8tNN02Dvs
Quite a big possibility that will change though.

So what do i do now?

Wait for that Automatic push of yours xD good bio, I like the name Touch of Dutch for your finisher ;)

zapphoman
10-05-2011, 11:17 AM
Awesome Bio Automatic.

Automatic
10-05-2011, 11:18 AM
Wait for that Automatic push of yours xD good bio, I like the name Tough of Dutch for your finisher ;)

Lawl xD, let the waiting commence.

68wPayne
10-05-2011, 11:28 AM
That is a mouthful of a name you got there Automatic.

Automatic
10-05-2011, 11:49 AM
That is a mouthful of a name you got there Automatic.

It's probably hard for the English speaking clan on this website xD. As intended.

Enforcer23
10-05-2011, 12:25 PM
Well, I guess

Bio: ‘ As a royal descendant of the Royal Dutch Family I have grown sick of the ceremonial function my family has and I am not wasting my life waving at the peasants of society. My nation, once the premier nation of the world, was strong and feared all over the world. But nowadays nobody knows who we are and what we have done in the past on this globe and that's why I have decided to conquer the world again. Starting with JBW. ‘

Signature moves: backbreaker, triple german suplex, belly to back suplex, snap suplex, shoulderblock to the knee, stomp, low blow, testicular claw, hair pulling, slap in the face, thumb in the eye, close handed punch, fake injury, usage of carpet beater.

Theme music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT8tNN02Dvs
Quite a big possibility that will change though.

So what do i do now?

cool bio thats a real dutch name there hahaha is the oranje part a dedication to the international football team???

Automatic
10-05-2011, 12:34 PM
cool bio thats a real dutch name there hahaha is the oranje part a dedication to the international football team???

You could see it that way:p, but it is the actual surname of the royal family.

CM_Jericho
10-31-2011, 05:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_2qzIDDOU0

You're entering a world of pain!

hXc is here to fuck shit up!

BlackFalcon
11-26-2011, 02:44 PM
Name: Jamie "The Eagle" Evans
Face/Heel: Face
Weight: 172lbs
Height: 5' 8''
Looks: Midlength Dark brown hair, Slicked back. Dark Green eyes. White with a light tan. slim athletic figure.
Attire: Dark blue tights with a silver eagle design on the back. Black boots with silver kickpads. Jeff Hardy style armbands in silver and dark blue
Fighting Style: Kickboxing skills with high flying thrown in
Finisher: Eagle Dive (Swanton Bomb)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heEwt8nsG8g&feature
Signatures: Talon Kick (Springboard Enzuigiri)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8mDK3P0SmU&feature
Asai Moonsault, Kick combinations.
Theme: 'Adrenaline' by 12 Stones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz3SMN8OrFE&feature
Bio: Jamie has a criminal record from when he was 19 for breaking and entering. He has since straightened out, and is now a hard-working and honest fighter. Worked his way through the indys for the last three years. A born thrill-seeker, Jamie loves to climb to the top of the tallest things he can find. He also like bungee jumping and sky diving. These activities, plus his daredevil attitude is what earned him the nickname of Eagle. He's always on the lookout for the craziest jumps and the stupidest stunts (kinda like a cross between Jeff Hardy and Sabu, lol jokes)

aloisick
11-28-2011, 09:18 AM
My Newest Character

Name: Das-wa (mirror image it and you get aw-sad)
Height: 6 foot 4
Weight: 230LB
Entrance theme: undertakers ministry of darkness
Finishing move: Laid to rest... Pretty much a chokeslam but he doesnt pin the opponent he leaves him there for the ten count
Bio: Grew up in a family of three boys after being adopted at a young age. his younger brother is a fellow E-Fedder but no one knows who... not even the brother. Das-wa left home at 15 and just wondered..... until he needed money so he allowed himself to be a big jobber, eventually he fell in love and got his heart broken and now he talks in a slow monotone voice and is very meticolous with his words......

Lucha_Libre
11-30-2011, 04:29 PM
Name: "Lucky" Luc Ledesma
Face
Bio: Silva's only friend after his mum left him, and trained him to become a wrestler. Soon after Silva attacked him and left him temporarily paralised. He's worked like hell since then to get revenge on Silva
Finishers: Cutter
Cattle Mutallion
Signature moves.
Double L Spinebuster
Multiple DDT variatons
Theme: Pretender by Foo Fighters

HolyJose2391
01-02-2012, 01:22 AM
I'm reviving this thread here is a character I thought of Kash or Sau take a look and see where he fits best

Name: Johann Van Hellsing

Nickname: The Slayer

Date of Birth*:6/23/1988

Place of Birth:Washington Dc

Currently Residing: the Vatican

Height:6'1

Weight:285

Finisher: The Holy Cross:Sitting Crucifix Powerbomb
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGNNNayjeqk&feature=youtube_gdata_player
The Gates of Saint Peter: Dragon Sleeper like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWt_A9o311o&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Entrance Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7UeYvNc4Sc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Gimmick: a Vatican Assasin sent to kill demons and others the Vatican opposes carrys a broad sword and a revolver

Bio: Johann was born in DC and is a direct descendent of the legendary Van Hellsing family at a young age he bang his training to become an Assassin for The Vatican to hunt down demons and legendary beasts. While there he went to Germany and began wrestling training and moved on to England where he renowned his skills. He was renewed all through out Europe but has never won a championship and has come to the US to compete more while also completing assignments from the Pope himself

TTC
01-22-2012, 05:15 AM
Name: Chris Joint Finisher: Defeat (Cody Rhode's knee kick off the ropes) Heel Theme: Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO Bio: Too though to fill one out.

THEKEVINBRAND
01-22-2012, 05:31 AM
I'm reviving this thread here is a character I thought of Kash or Sau take a look and see where he fits best

Entrance Theme:

Gimmick: a Vatican Assasin sent to kill demons and others the Vatican opposes carrys a broad sword and a revolver

Bio: Johann was born in DC and is a direct descendent of the legendary Van Hellsing family at a young age he bang his training to become an Assassin for The Vatican to hunt down demons and legendary beasts. While there he went to Germany and began wrestling training and moved on to England where he renowned his skills. He was renewed all through out Europe but has never won a championship and has come to the US to compete more while also completing assignments from the Pope himself

Now where have i seen this character before?

Shining Light
01-22-2012, 01:09 PM

Entrance Theme:

Two Vatican Assassins in JBW? Shining's going to have something to say about that ;)

HolyJose2391
01-22-2012, 06:02 PM
Two Vatican Assassins in JBW? Shining's going to have something to say about that ;)
He's a part of the monster hunting division though you're a part of the bat shit crazy division lol

Shaz11
02-17-2012, 05:55 AM
Name:
Shaz

Entrance:
Tinie Tempah ft Eric Turner - Written in the Stars

Height:
6ft1

Finishers:
Rear Naked Choke and RKO
Rear Naked Choke's name will be 'Shaz-mission' and RKO will be 'BITW' (for best in the world)
-signature moves

C4, Bayle Kick, 450 Splash, Armbar, Guillotine Choke, Suicide Dive, Springboard Suicide Senton, Roundhouse Kick, Brainbuster, Ankle Lock, Corner Drop Kick, Diving headbutt, Dragon Screw, European uppercut, Flying forearm smash, Front missile dropkick, Heel Hook, Indian Deathlock.
^^^I would like more moves, so can they be unlimited.

Attire
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=lou...1t:429,r:1,s:0 (http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=louis+vuitton+jeans&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=643&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=hhmPqPYE4NYeYM:&imgrefurl=http://www.shoesbizchina.com/china/Louis-Vuitton-Men-Jeans-1276_p1.html&docid=6c8DKEsON3uXkM&imgurl=http://www.shoesbizchina.com/pic2/1136867059.jpg&w=310&h=310&ei=rdw7T-uVGYbT8QOx-_mKCw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=349&vpy=163&dur=638&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=152&ty=102&sig=116427484359208203090&page=1&tbnh=120&tbnw=123&start=0&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0),

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=lou...t:429,r:16,s:0 (http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=louis+vuitton+belt&hl=en&gbv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbnid=gR0SyW_Hgul_-M:&imgrefurl=http://www.designerhandbagsdiscounted.com/louis-vuitton-belt-c-8.html&docid=Zr9S9B7OM5YYEM&imgurl=http://www.designerhandbagsdiscounted.com/images/LV%20Belt/0033.jpg&w=680&h=480&ei=xdw7T6P_K4Pc8gPuv4mQCw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=926&vpy=343&dur=3167&hovh=189&hovw=267&tx=132&ty=168&sig=116427484359208203090&page=1&tbnh=124&tbnw=169&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:0) and no t-shirt.

Looks:
Hair and Eyebrows:
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=len...1t:429,r:2,s:0 (http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=lennon+haircut&num=10&um=1&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbnid=PZkic2P5PTtAKM:&imgrefurl=http://twoyellowcards.livejournal.com/59522.html%3Fthread%3D1687938&docid=aXHVyMKRUOsvwM&imgurl=http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp186/Rubyneraluna/Fangirls%20Guide%202009-10/World%20Cup/England/AaronLennon.png&w=225&h=300&ei=nNo7T5fFM4Ts8QO4rb3jCg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=532&vpy=134&dur=669&hovh=240&hovw=180&tx=93&ty=118&sig=116427484359208203090&sqi=2&page=1&tbnh=149&tbnw=112&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0)

http://www.scorpionshoes.co.uk/brand...rs-black-white (http://www.scorpionshoes.co.uk/brands/mens-brands-1/adidas/adidas-originals-adi-rise-2-0-mens-trainers-black-white)

Eye colour: Black
Skin colour: Brown

Names:
Rapid King, Best in the World and Legend of all Legends

Weight class:
Light Heavyweight

Style:
High Flyer

Alignment:
Face

Gimmick:
Rich London Hooligan

Bio:
Born in London, just come out of prison. Want's to prove people wrong. No one thinks he has what it takes to be a wrestler, but Shaz himself thinks he can become the World Heavyweight Champion. But he wants to start from bottom to top, so he holds every title. (except Tag team)

Destruction
02-17-2012, 07:35 AM
I've sent mine to Kash in the website

Jamie9/37
04-04-2012, 03:38 PM
My Bio

Name: EXECUTION
Height: 7 foot 3
weight: 152 kilos
Face or Heel: You could say heel but he hates everyone
Entrance theme: Ministry of darkness
Finisher: Not sure what its called but he lifts the opponent by grabbing their neck then lifting them up and delivering a Back Slam like lord Tensai
Background: Vicious son of a bitch who just likes pounding on people.
EXECUTION has a scar running from his left eye socket to his jaw line and is very paranoid about it and hence during his life has become just an angry soul who reeks havoc whereever he goes.
He is a massive unit who loves the beat down more then titles themselves

Enforcer23
04-09-2012, 03:36 AM
Name: Daniel May
Height: 6'0
Weight: 200lbs
Hometown: Australia
Attire/appernace: randy orton haircut, eyebrow and lip pierced, hands taped, full sleaved tattoos
and bottom half attire like cena only black pants like ones CM punk would wear in his indie days
Fighting Style: striker and grappler
Finisher: leg hook Brainbuster
Theme: killswitch engage-eye of the storm
Bio/History
from australia and is known as australias best wrestler, Daniel May had spent four years in IWA where he fine tuned his
wrestling abilites and became a well known name in australian wrestling. His farther was one of australias best wrestlers
in the mid 80's and he brings a great pedigree of wrestling talent to JBW. Known for his pure wrestling skills Daniel May
was picked up in august 2011 by JBW and signed to a lucrative contract, but after his contract had expired he had left JBW
but now back the former and first Showdown champion plans to make a bigger impact then his first stint at JBW

JBW history
-first JBW showdown champion
-held the showdown title for two months
-three and one at JBW PPV's

KJ PUNK
08-30-2012, 11:45 PM
Name: KJ PUNK

Entrance theme: "Liberate" by Slipknot

Height: 6ft2

Weight: 245 lbs.

Finishers: Rolling Elbow, Southern (Dis)Comfort (Anaconda Vice)

Moves: Various neckbreaker combinations, Triple H spinebuster, Taker dive over the top rope, Top Rope Diving Elbow Drop, Superplex, Flying lariat, Rock bottom, boston crab, Yakuza kick, Shining wizard

Bio: KJ PUNK grew up in Mississippi and was always a fan of wrestling, so after college he decided to give it a try. He started out in his local shit bag indy fed before moving up to the bigger feds in the south. Now he's ready for ICW. He's straight edge like his namesake and he's blue collar. He prides himself on not giving up on himself no matter the situation and will fight till the end. Once the bell sounds, he turns into a beast that won't stop until he's won.

Alignment: Face

Attire: Either Maroon and white, Red navy & white, or navy, sky blue and gold trunks that go down to the knees. The trunks have the Punisher's skull logo on the back of them and it is also on the knee pads. Matching elbow and knee pads with CM Punk style boots. Comes out with a leather jacket similar to D-Bry's, matching the color that I'm wearing. I have my wrists tapped up. I have a red X located on my right elbow pad which serves as a bulls-eye for the Rolling Elbow.

BennyTheBall
09-07-2012, 09:48 AM
Name: Mr. Smyth

Entrance music: 30 Seconds To Mars - Kings And Queens

Finishing Move: The Rule (fireman's carry into the X-factor)/Texas Cloverleaf

Signature moves: Diving spear from second rope, Lou Thez press, double-arm back breaker.

Misc. moves: British style of technical wrestling. Very few high-spots, very little show boating. Every move has a reason, and that reason is to hurt.

Weight: 222lbs

Height: 5ft8

Alignment: Currently a heel, but can be flexible.

Gimmick: Business man.

Bio: Born and raised in a poor family, Mr. Smyth built an impressive portfolio of business' by the age of 23. Bored of this life, he sold up - making himself a multi-millionaire - and made a decision to spend his life tackling the wrestling industry. Natural born leader, with strong influential skills. His goal is to one day run his own wrestling company, but was told that he needs to experience life as a talent before he can get into the board room. Will do everything he can to move up the ladder.

Appearance: Backstage and ring entrance is a full black suit, black shirt, no tie (think Shane O-Mac). In ring, jacket get's removed to reveal the black shirt is sleeveless (think RTC Bull Buchanan). Short spiky hair with a short beard. Carries a briefcase everywhere.

Rehmix
09-07-2012, 10:08 AM
Name: Mr. Smyth

Entrance music: 30 Seconds To Mars - Kings And Queens

Finishing Move: The Rule (fireman's carry into the X-factor)/Texas Cloverleaf

Signature moves: Diving spear from second rope, Lou Thez press, double-arm back breaker.

Misc. moves: British style of technical wrestling. Very few high-spots, very little show boating. Every move has a reason, and that reason is to hurt.

Weight: 222lbs

Height: 5ft8

Alignment: Currently a heel, but can be flexible.

Gimmick: Business man.

Bio: Born and raised in a poor family, Mr. Smyth built an impressive portfolio of business' by the age of 23. Bored of this life, he sold up - making himself a multi-millionaire - and made a decision to spend his life tackling the wrestling industry. Natural born leader, with strong influential skills. His goal is to one day run his own wrestling company, but was told that he needs to experience life as a talent before he can get into the board room. Will do everything he can to move up the ladder.

Appearance: Backstage and ring entrance is a full black suit, black shirt, no tie (think Shane O-Mac). In ring, jacket get's removed to reveal the black shirt is sleeveless (think RTC Bull Buchanan). Short spiky hair with a short beard. Carries a briefcase everywhere.

You should put this in the new Roster thread, it would be good there. This thread is out of date. And if you want there is a format porfile you can use that Ka$h likes, its the one he used for Ma$$

BennyTheBall
09-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Oops. Cheers.