PDA

View Full Version : What happened to this site.

ITHINKIMHIGH
05-03-2011, 11:26 PM
When I first started using this site I really enjoyed reading what some people said. Being a wrestling fan most of my life I was happy to finally to join my first wrestling community. I love this site and check in on it daily and ryan clark provides some interesting news.

BUT! Lately I noticed that this site is being taken over by internet junkies. Ruining our forums we post and degrading people who probley have actual jobs who just like to discuss wrestling. Im not saying everyone but just some people need to realize its a wrestling INTERNET SITE where we should be able to post things when we want and have free speech.

Im still gonna stay on this site and im not trying to make enemies but just want to be able to say what I wanna say. Thanks guys.

PandaMassacre
05-04-2011, 12:32 AM
If anyone gives you any problems or if you see somebody treating somebody else unfairly then report them to one of the Mods. We sometimes miss some of these things due to the rapid stream of comments that roll in on a thread an by the time we click that thread the crime that was committed is already 70 pages behind (over exaggeration FTW!).

ITHINKIMHIGH
05-04-2011, 01:06 AM
If anyone gives you any problems or if you see somebody treating somebody else unfairly then report them to one of the Mods. We sometimes miss some of these things due to the rapid stream of comments that roll in on a thread an by the time we click that thread the crime that was committed is already 70 pages behind (over exaggeration FTW!).

Yeah haha thanks man for that im not complaining or nothing just think some people are just saying things to just annoy other people. Thanks for that though bro.

MattElder
05-04-2011, 04:41 AM
Yeah haha thanks man for that im not complaining or nothing just think some people are just saying things to just annoy other people. Thanks for that though bro.

psssssst Panda is sisski not a broski ; )

Tommy Thunder
05-04-2011, 08:27 AM
psssssst Panda is sisski not a broski ; )

That is sig worthy lol!!

thejman93
05-04-2011, 08:37 AM
That is sig worthy lol!!

I'm using it unless you want it Tommy

Tommy Thunder
05-04-2011, 08:50 AM
I'm using it unless you want it Tommy

I'll take it now :D

MattElder
05-04-2011, 11:19 AM
I think i must have my name on most sigs now..thats 4 diferant one that i know of!

Is this a good thing?

Tommy Thunder
05-04-2011, 11:27 AM
I think i must have my name on most sigs now..thats 4 diferant one that i know of!

Is this a good thing?

I'd see it as a good thing. It highlights your ability to come up with witty comments lol!!

MattElder
05-04-2011, 11:46 AM
I'd see it as a good thing. It highlights your ability to come up with witty comments lol!!

Comiong from you that means alot!
Cheers man

Robstar
05-04-2011, 02:33 PM
I know what you mean ITIH. Yesterday I got a lovely email, abusing me for closing one of the many random Smackdown!!!!!Spoiler!!!!! *smh* threads made without regard to the spoiler section and the thread that already existed covering the exact same thing.

People have been coming in here and posting stupid shit. Some of my pet hates are - 1)Posting 1 line threads, such as "Dolph Ziggler has new hair. Discuss", 2) commenting on a thread with "I don't care about this" or "____ ____ sucks, I hate him" like it's worthwhile anyone else knowing that and mostly 3) thinking that rephrasing a question makes it worthy of a new thread.

In any case, I think you might be seeing less of friendly old Robstar and more ban happy Robstar :D

Rich Cranium
05-04-2011, 02:39 PM
I know what you mean ITIH. Yesterday I got a lovely email, abusing me for closing one of the many random Smackdown!!!!!Spoiler!!!!! *smh* threads made without regard to the spoiler section and the thread that already existed covering the exact same thing.

People have been coming in here and posting stupid shit. Some of my pet hates are - 1)Posting 1 line threads, such as "Dolph Ziggler has new hair. Discuss", 2) commenting on a thread with "I don't care about this" or "____ ____ sucks, I hate him" like it's worthwhile anyone else knowing that and mostly 3) thinking that rephrasing a question makes it worthy of a new thread.

In any case, I think you might be seeing less of friendly old Robstar and more ban happy Robstar :D

E Harmony is your friend. :)

Robstar
05-04-2011, 02:43 PM
E Harmony is your friend. :)

haha, isn't that some religious based dating site?

xAzureSkye
05-04-2011, 03:29 PM

Lol no its a dating site

THEKEVINBRAND
05-04-2011, 05:12 PM
When I first started using this site I really enjoyed reading what some people said. Being a wrestling fan most of my life I was happy to finally to join my first wrestling community. I love this site and check in on it daily and ryan clark provides some interesting news.

BUT! Lately I noticed that this site is being taken over by internet junkies. Ruining our forums we post and degrading people who probley have actual jobs who just like to discuss wrestling. Im not saying everyone but just some people need to realize its a wrestling INTERNET SITE where we should be able to post things when we want and have free speech.

Im still gonna stay on this site and im not trying to make enemies but just want to be able to say what I wanna say. Thanks guys.

I agree with you, I hate the fact that people call me the C&P king when I want to start threads and discuss the current happenings in the wrestling world. Some people here love to be bullies

THEKEVINBRAND
05-04-2011, 05:13 PM

I'm anxious to see you wipe out the bullies on this site dun dun dun

PandaMassacre
05-04-2011, 06:59 PM
I'm anxious to see you wipe out the bullies on this site dun dun dun

We are all cracking down on that issue. (: I can assure you of that!

Tommy Thunder
05-04-2011, 07:07 PM

Good to hear!! There seems to have been an increase of idiots on here recently!!

Robstar
05-04-2011, 07:14 PM

Lol no its a dating site

?????????^^^^^????????
;)

THEKEVINBRAND
05-04-2011, 08:46 PM
thanks Panda you're the best!

Good to hear!! There seems to have been an increase of idiots on here recently!!

yeah and some of them are noobs here

ITHINKIMHIGH
05-05-2011, 03:44 AM
Robsters signature turns me on. I would replace layla with kharma though.

THEKEVINBRAND
05-05-2011, 06:02 AM
who ever's tagging this is really boring me with their insults

MattElder
05-05-2011, 06:55 AM
Am i a bully?

PandaMassacre
05-05-2011, 10:55 AM
Am i a bully?

Are you? You seem like a nice guy from what I have seen.

thejman93
05-05-2011, 03:53 PM
New members just need to realize we have a certain way of doing things around here.

THEKEVINBRAND
05-05-2011, 05:47 PM
New members just need to realize we have a certain way of doing things around here.

agreed my friend

MattElder
05-06-2011, 01:00 AM
Are you? You seem like a nice guy from what I have seen.

Damnit I best try harder then!! jk

TheMadThinker
05-06-2011, 01:12 AM
You would not think a guy who calls himself ITHINKIMHIGH would be so fragile.

You really are not a member of this sight until somebody rips you a new one anyway.

THEKEVINBRAND
05-06-2011, 01:16 AM
You would not think a guy who calls himself ITHINKIMHIGH would be so fragile.

You really are not a member of this sight until somebody rips you a new one anyway.

someone's gotta initiate him

PandaMassacre
05-06-2011, 05:38 AM
someone's gotta ignite him

Fixed for accuracy!

THEKEVINBRAND
05-06-2011, 05:44 AM
Fixed for accuracy!

lol yeah! do u know whats up with the tags in this thread?

PandaMassacre
05-06-2011, 06:24 AM
lol yeah! do u know whats up with the tags in this thread?

No I do not know why those insulting tags are down there. That person is clever though. I changed them in case they were bothering you.

MattElder
05-07-2011, 10:42 AM
Why do they even have tag options? whats the point in them......its just an oppertunity to take shots at each other!

PandaMassacre
05-07-2011, 11:04 AM
Why do they even have tag options? whats the point in them......its just an oppertunity to take shots at each other!

They were meant to be placed so that when you did a search filter to find a certain thread then it would weed out everything an give you the threads that have tags similar to what you had typed out. The only problem is that a lot of people provide the threads with misleading tags or they will (as you said) use it as a weapon to hold an all out attack on one individual.

MattElder
05-07-2011, 12:21 PM
They were meant to be placed so that when you did a search filter to find a certain thread then it would weed out everything an give you the threads that have tags similar to what you had typed out. The only problem is that a lot of people provide the threads with misleading tags or they will (as you said) use it as a weapon to hold an all out attack on one individual.

could it not be scrapped has its proven not to work?

HCollins-TNA1
05-12-2011, 11:23 AM

The big thing I see people making fun of others.... or bullying and then some bullying back....
I think it a two way street maybe even a freeway when it comes to who say what??? I have seen abuse of power here in my 2 or 3 months on this forum....
The best thing I have learned on here is ignore the bullying comments if can!!!!

MattElder
05-12-2011, 12:30 PM
One thing I dont like is guys jumping on people with spelling and grammer problems....In reality if somebody walked up to me and said Hey i can spell better than you, I'd say look I just punched you in the face, I can punch harder than you!

Its all bullshit......who gives a rats arse if somebodys education isnt has good as others, it's just not called for

THEKEVINBRAND
05-12-2011, 12:40 PM
One thing I dont like is guys jumping on people with spelling and grammer problems....In reality if somebody walked up to me and said Hey i can spell better than you, I'd say look I just punched you in the face, I can punch harder than you!

Its all bullshit......who gives a rats arse if somebodys education isnt has good as others, it's just not called for

actually some people start dumb tags about my posts

MattElder
05-12-2011, 12:43 PM
actually some people start dumb tags about my posts

Which is something else which is wrong, yeah i get it abit of ribbing maybe a few tags but it soon wears thin and boring

THEKEVINBRAND
05-12-2011, 12:52 PM
Which is something else which is wrong, yeah i get it abit of ribbing maybe a few tags but it soon wears thin and boring

i laughed at first but after i saw it in every thread i posted it was wtf man

MattElder
05-12-2011, 12:58 PM
i laughed at first but after i saw it in every thread i posted it was wtf man

It just shows they are losers

THEKEVINBRAND
05-12-2011, 01:12 PM
It just shows they are losers

and butthurt because i got more posts than them :/

el gabo
05-12-2011, 10:43 PM
and butthurt because i got more posts than them :/

WOW. How old are you man?
Probably one of the reasons why people are bashing you lately.
Nothing personal man, being butthurt over post count???!!!

PandaMassacre
05-13-2011, 07:27 AM
The big thing I see people making fun of others.... or bullying and then some bullying back....
I think it a two way street maybe even a freeway when it comes to who say what??? I have seen abuse of power here in my 2 or 3 months on this forum....
The best thing I have learned on here is ignore the bullying comments if can!!!!

How are people abusing power? I can't speak for everyone else, but the Mods are simply following the rules. When threads are moved that means that you covered more than one topic (For Example: Who is your favorite Wrestler from TNA, Indies, and WWE?) an the title that was chosen for the thread held an image of variety. We also started to merge threads that covered the same subject so that everything could be more organized an other threads would not be buried beneath dozens of threads based on the same thing. As for the threads who suffer the wrath of deletion are usually the ones that contain pages worth of non-wrestling arguments/insults. But, this goes back to what I said about us not always catching it. If you are being bullied an don't appreciate their actions toward you then you should provide us with a link an we will confront them an then tell them to calm down an let you be.

THEKEVINBRAND
05-13-2011, 12:26 PM
WOW. How old are you man?
Probably one of the reasons why people are bashing you lately.
Nothing personal man, being butthurt over post count???!!!

i got nothing personal I'm 18 years old turning 19 in December. And yeah some people are pissed off because I start threads and I "copy" them from sites. These days, I have been saying ex: FROM EWRESTLINGNEWS.COM werll I bold italicize and underline it to show where thid comes from. I want to start a discussion about a subject that is interesting and is current in the wrestling world right now.