PDA

View Full Version : Fedor vs Dan Henderson set for July! Catchweight of 220 LBS

MMA Insider
05-03-2011, 03:44 PM
Sources close to both fighters tell me the Fedor Emelianenko and Dan Henderson fight has been finalized for July 30th in Chicago on Showtime

Sources close to the promotion say the Fedor-Henderson fight will at a catchweight of 220. It will be promoted as a heavyweight bout.

Bloody Elbow....

Hot damn, this is going to be a great fight. In all honesty, i expect to see Dan Henderson win via second round KO. The right hand will land flush on Fedor's chin, sending him to the canvas with the ref being forced to step in ...

thedominator92
05-03-2011, 05:00 PM
this fight isn't as "super" as it would have been before fedor was proven to be human. I would much rather see Couture step in and take Hendo's place

Rich Cranium
05-03-2011, 08:51 PM
this fight isn't as "super" as it would have been before fedor was proven to be human. I would much rather see Couture step in and take Hendo's place

Couture said his fight with Machida was his last and hopefully this will be Fedor's last as well.

thedominator92
05-03-2011, 09:52 PM
Couture said his fight with Machida was his last and hopefully this will be Fedor's last as well.

He has retired a few times now. on a interview with mma live, he said he would return for a fedor fight

68wPayne
05-05-2011, 11:04 AM
FFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FTW

seriously though, Fedor needs to win this one after losing the last 2, I know you can't remain undefeated forever but it's Fedor dammit

http://mmahumor.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/fedor-termintor.jpg