PDA

View Full Version : Pacquiao vs. Mosley - Who you got?

Rich Cranium
05-02-2011, 11:56 PM
Who do you think will take this?

This reminds me of when wrestlers that are potential opponents start showing each other how bad they are by displaying their signature moves on the same guy. I mean Mayweather beat Mosley and now it's Pac's turn.

Discuss.

thedominator92
05-03-2011, 04:15 AM
Does anyone want to see this fight? I mean it is going to be Pac man by murder. I'm waiting for Mayweather to grow a pair and set up that super fight

sXeKid
05-03-2011, 04:20 AM
Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is the last fight boxing has.

Its also the one we allllllll wannna see :)
Its gonna happen pay Mayweather enough money and he'll get his face messed up ;)

Mosely will put up a good fight but Pac-man will win.

maar13
05-03-2011, 12:33 PM
Does anyone want to see this fight? I mean it is going to be Pac man by murder. I'm waiting for Mayweather to grow a pair and set up that super fight

Exactyl what I think, seriously Mayweather needs stop running and face Pac-man. Manny is going to eat Mosley alive.

aweso_me
05-05-2011, 03:57 PM
Pac man will do to Mosley what he did to Margarito, leave him standing to show everyone what he is capable of doing. He has all to control and allowed you to stand. I want to see a comparison of Mosley and Margarito's faces post Pacquiao fight.

blackout version 1
05-05-2011, 05:27 PM
Pacquiao !!! :D Mayweather should fight him but appears to be afraid of losing his undefeated streak which is 40 or so i do believe.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-08-2011, 06:34 PM
Pacquiao !!! :D Mayweather should fight him but appears to be afraid of losing his undefeated streak which is 40 or so i do believe.

Mayweather is 41-0, 25 by KO. I think Pacquiao vs Mayweather is the only fight that will keep boxing alive. Lets face it do you know who the heavyweight champ is? Me either. Pacquiao is boxing right now, with a record eight titles in eight separate weight classes he is the man. I grew up watching Mike Tyson destroy everyone (except Buster Douglas, one of my buddies lives right next door to him) and I cant wait for the "NEXT" breakout heavyweight star. I really think

http://postalnerd.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/king_don.jpg

killed boxing. I hope someday it can get back on track.

on a side note- Mosely needs to retire. That is all.

Rich Cranium
05-08-2011, 06:57 PM
Mayweather is 41-0, 25 by KO. I think Pacquiao vs Mayweather is the only fight that will keep boxing alive. Lets face it do you know who the heavyweight champ is? Me either. Pacquiao is boxing right now, with a record eight titles in eight separate weight classes he is the man. I grew up watching Mike Tyson destroy everyone (except Buster Douglas, one of my buddies lives right next door to him) and I cant wait for the "NEXT" breakout heavyweight star. I really think

http://postalnerd.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/king_don.jpg

killed boxing. I hope someday it can get back on track.

on a side note- Mosely needs to retire. That is all.

And unfortunately, Pac is talking about retiring in 2013. Your right that boxing is all but a dead sport which is something I thought I would never say as I grew up with Tyson, Mercer, Riddick Bowe, and Holyfield.

Boxing desperately need Pac vs Mayweather! Give them all the money they want, just do it!

maar13
05-09-2011, 04:51 PM
Well, the thing is that Pac-man can't wait forever for Mayweather to grow up a pair (it is not about money, is about fear to lose and his ego). Besides Mayweahter can fight a bump and still get paid millions, so is going to be a long road for a good fight to come out at the end.

Hope someone else steps up, otherwise is going to be a very bad year for boxing.