TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match
Sting vs. Rob Van Dam

X Division Championship Match
Kazarian vs. Max Buck

Abyss vs. Crimson

Who do you think will win?

Bodom
04-29-2011, 09:40 AM
So is Abyss finally getting revenge for his attempted murder by Crimson?

THEKEVINBRAND
04-29-2011, 09:46 AM
So is Abyss finally getting revenge for his attempted murder by Crimson?

yes apparently he is

Bodom
04-29-2011, 10:03 AM
yes apparently he is

Apparently?

When they hyped this match on Impact, is that the reason they gave?

MattElder
04-29-2011, 11:07 AM
I dont like where there going with the bucks such a great team...no need to do this so early in their careers!

eboy
04-29-2011, 11:22 AM
I dont like where there going with the bucks such a great team...no need to do this so early in their careers!

I agree Tna is waisting its tag division Ink Inc are teasing desiention gen me should be propping up the tag division in McMg absents British Invasion altough a great team is a huge step back for williams Steiner/Crimson is over the team wasn't great but was the best use of both while crimson is developing Steiner in the world title picture is awfull Joe Angle Styles Ray com on!!!!

Ruthless_Aggression
05-05-2011, 02:19 PM
The following matches have been announced for TNA Sacrifice:

TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match
Sting vs. Rob Van Dam

X Division Championship Match
Kazarian vs. Max Buck

Abyss vs. Crimson

Who do you think will win?

Sting vs RVD: Couldn't care less. Without the cage and Mr Anderson, it's a watered down rematch with much less carrying of Sting through the match.

Kazarian vs Max Buck: Even from reading the spoilers, there has been absolutely no build-up whatsoever in this matchup.

Abyss vs Crimson: Don't recall them mentioning the nailbat insident and really feels like this feud came out of nowhere.

Steiner vs Matt Morgan: See Abyss vs Crimson

Beer Money vs Ink Inc (Or is it Hardy and his "mystery partner?"): Not sure where this is going so I would guess many would be as skeptical as I am.

Guess they must really be depending on the mix tag team match to get people to order this.