PDA

View Full Version : The worst Tna ppv ever

skullB$sunday
04-28-2011, 01:34 PM
it would be. Brian Kendrick vs Shannon Moore in a we dont see you at all on tv match
Orlando Jordan vs Matt Morgan in a no DQ iron man match in a dress
D'Angelo Dinero vs Brother Devon in a Bible bash match
Tara vs mickie James in a fat bum contest.
Samoa Joe vs Hernandez in a you started off great in tna. but hogan thinks you suck match
matt hardy and jeff hardy vs mr anderson in a is jeff going to be high again match
kurt angle vs jeff Jarrett in a i have seen this why to much match.
sting vs Hulk hogan in a wheel chair race
AND THE MAIN EVENT IS.

rvd VS rick flair in a match that will seal tna's faint.
flair brakes his hip be for the match. every one gets there money back Tna goes bankrupt.:D yay And as you see every one is all ex wwe apart from sting. i hope tna picks up on this ppv lol:D

Necroyeti
04-28-2011, 01:49 PM
Taz vs. Mike Tenay in an evening gown match

Gunner vs. Murphy in a pole on a pole match

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 06:38 AM
Taz vs. Mike Tenay in an evening gown match

Gunner vs. Murphy in a pole on a pole match

Sounds like a good match to me. :D

samoan619
05-05-2011, 08:56 PM
An Impact wrestling PPV with only the WWE/WCW Castoffs and no original talents..

THEKEVINBRAND
05-05-2011, 08:57 PM
An Impact wrestling PPV with only the WWE/WCW Castoffs and no original talents..

i doubt that'll happen

samoan619
05-05-2011, 08:58 PM
i doubt that'll happen

Yeah but they said what would be the worst case ppv scenario for Impact Wrestling..

THEKEVINBRAND
05-05-2011, 09:47 PM
Yeah but they said what would be the worst case ppv scenario for Impact Wrestling..

i hope it never happens EVER

WWTNA Mark
05-08-2011, 06:07 PM
i hope it never happens EVER

This.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TheBoogeyMan
05-09-2011, 08:42 AM
DX reunites, takes over TNA, runs everyone out of the company that ever been with WWE.....Vince makes a bombshell announcement that he has purchased TNA for 1 dollar, then merges the companies together, runs all the TNA originals still there out of the company, and vince has an outlet for a third show again where he can showcase the new talent currently training in FCW

Tommy Thunder
05-09-2011, 09:24 AM
DX reunites, takes over TNA, runs everyone out of the company that ever been with WWE.....Vince makes a bombshell announcement that he has purchased TNA for 1 dollar, then merges the companies together, runs all the TNA originals still there out of the company, and vince has an outlet for a third show again where he can showcase the new talent currently training in FCW

Apart from the 'running TNA originals out' bit, this is actually a great idea!!

WWTNA Mark
05-14-2011, 01:49 PM

This isn't a bad idea bro!

eboy
05-15-2011, 10:48 AM
Tara vs mickie James in a fat bum contest.

WOO WOO Sign me up let the pigeons Loose I'd love to see this