PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Rules

HCollins-TNA1
04-27-2011, 09:01 PM
Extreme Rules 2011 takes place this weekend Sunday May 1 2011....
so far these 5 matches have been signed and advertised....

1 Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross vs. Michael Cole and Jack Swagger Tag Team Country Whipping match
2 The Miz (c) vs. John Cena vs. John Morrison Steel Cage Triple Threat match for the WWE Championship
3 Christian vs. Alberto Del Rio Ladder match for the vacant World Heavyweight Championship
4 Randy Orton vs. CM Punk Last Man Standing match
5 Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio Falls Count Anywhere match

Now several questions......
What other matches can we expect to see??? I take at least more matches will be signed for the card!!!
Next why do WWE go on last minute booking??? Usually the weekend of the card or such they wait and add those matches...

Rich Cranium
04-27-2011, 09:06 PM
Isn't there a divas match?

HCollins-TNA1
04-27-2011, 09:10 PM

Only 5 matches advertised so far I take it they'll add one on Smackdown this week???

The New Guy
04-27-2011, 09:17 PM

Yep, but I will be revealing a spoiler for this week SD! if I tell you
Check the news board if you wanna know Rich

:)

MP.Brouser
04-28-2011, 05:06 PM
Kofi vs Sheamus for US Championship.

Automatic
04-28-2011, 05:13 PM
I hope they not announce more matches, I hate to see 3, 5 minute matches, let them wrestle, that's what they do.

Steve Austin
04-29-2011, 05:51 AM
Surely the IC or US title is going to Raw, I reckon Kofi will win one at Extreme Rules.

Side note: Anyone doing the prediction contest for Extreme Rules?

Tommy Thunder
04-29-2011, 08:32 AM
I hope that an extreme rules match will be added.

tittle97
04-30-2011, 07:57 AM
I hope that an extreme rules match will be added.

Me too, but that would make sense lol.

THEKEVINBRAND
05-02-2011, 12:49 AM
from wrestlingnewssource.com

WWE SmackDown Superstar Brodus Clay suffered a head injury at last night's Extreme Rules pay-per-view event during the World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match between Alberto Del Rio and Christian.

The injury occurred after Clay was rammed into a ladder by Christian, which caused a gash to open on Clay's head. Some sources are reporting that "a lot of blood" was spurting out from the gash, some of which could be quickly seen on-screen.

Early word is that Clay may have possibly suffered a concussion, but this is not being officially confirmed as of yet.

SnaggleTooth
05-04-2011, 12:59 AM
from wrestlingnewssource.com

WWE SmackDown Superstar Brodus Clay suffered a head injury at last night's Extreme Rules pay-per-view event during the World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match between Alberto Del Rio and Christian.

The injury occurred after Clay was rammed into a ladder by Christian, which caused a gash to open on Clay's head. Some sources are reporting that "a lot of blood" was spurting out from the gash, some of which could be quickly seen on-screen.

Early word is that Clay may have possibly suffered a concussion, but this is not being officially confirmed as of yet.

From what I remember, Clay was knocked out of the ring by Christian, and then the camera never really focused on him again, but there was this huge red puddle on the outside mats at about 8 o'clock (if you consider the basic tv camera view at 6 o'clock and the wrestlers' entrance at 9 o'clock).

SilverGhost
05-04-2011, 10:43 AM
Sucks for Brodus.....

But the entire PPV was great!(minus the cage match)