PDA

View Full Version : My WWE

eddie18
04-25-2011, 04:06 PM
This is my WWE and how I would book it. The journey starts on the way to Over the Limit. Shows start next monday with RAW.

eddie18
04-25-2011, 04:10 PM
WWE Draft 2011

TO RAW
Alberto Del Rio
Brodus Clay
Ricardo Rodriguez
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Jack Swagger
Corre
Beth Phoenix
Michelle McCool

TO SMACKDOWN
Nexus
Daniel Bryan
Evan Bourne
Randy Orton
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Ted Dibiase
The Great Khali
Ranjin Singh
Gail Kim
Melina
Natalya
Yoshi Tatsu

eddie18
04-25-2011, 04:14 PM
Released:
DH Smith
Tyson Kidd
JTG
Michael Tarver
Primo
Rosa Mendes
Tyler Reks
William Regal-removed as an active wrestler, new role to be decided soon

eboy
04-26-2011, 06:54 PM
Hey man theres only one true WWE Booker around here and thats me eboy :) only Joking Cant wait to see what you come up with

eddie18
04-27-2011, 10:30 AM
haha u inspired me! I love reading your shows :)

eboy
04-27-2011, 11:15 AM
haha u inspired me! I love reading your shows :)

Thats Very Kind of you

eddie18
04-30-2011, 10:29 AM
REPORT: WWE Superstars has been discontinued as it is going under a re-branding stage after securing a new TV deal. Reports show that the programme won't just feature lower card talent but cross promotion matches featuring main event superstars.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 04:14 PM
Love to see what you come up with!

eddie18
05-01-2011, 05:21 PM
Love to see what you come up with!

Yes, i have some good storylines planned in the long term. Do you think there is a brand that lacks starpower? I tried to make them as even as possible but im not sure.

eboy
05-01-2011, 05:23 PM
Yes, i have some good storylines planned in the long term. Do you think there is a brand that lacks starpower? I tried to make them as even as possible but im not sure.

Na Looks Fine when we getting the first show?

eddie18
05-01-2011, 05:24 PM
REPORT: Vince McMahon will be on RAW on Monday to announce the 30th and last draft pick!

eddie18
05-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Na Looks Fine when we getting the first show?

RAW is tomorro night. Writing a bit up now.

eboy
05-01-2011, 05:26 PM
RAW is tomorro night. Writing a bit up now.

Cool I'll also Be Posting Raw Tomoz looks like we're going head to head :)

eddie18
05-01-2011, 05:28 PM
Cool I'll also Be Posting Raw Tomoz looks like we're going head to head :)

Haha looking forward to it. TBH im not trying to compete, im just hoping Mr McMahon reads it!

eddie18
05-01-2011, 05:30 PM
REPORT: WWE has made some drastic changes. The word 'wrestler' and 'wrestling' have been re-introduced. Also, WWE are getting rid of PG. This is a move to bolster the ratings.

eboy
05-01-2011, 05:32 PM
Haha looking forward to it. TBH im not trying to compete, im just hoping Mr McMahon reads it! Niether am I as Long as people enjoy my ideas thats all

eddie18
05-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Niether am I as Long as people enjoy my ideas thats all

Nothng wrong with friendly competition though, is there?

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 12:53 AM
eboy vs eddie18 in writing the best WWE programing! ;)

eddie18
05-02-2011, 12:37 PM
WWE RAW preview:
Tonight we will see who wants to face The Miz for the WWE Championship at Over the Limit.
Mr McMahon's announces the 30th and final draft pick!
New RAW talent make their debuts!

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 03:37 PM
WWE RAW preview:
Tonight we will see who wants to face The Miz for the WWE Championship at Over the Limit.
Mr McMahon's announces the 30th and final draft pick!
New RAW talent make their debuts!

I cannot wait for this!!! :D

eddie18
05-02-2011, 03:57 PM
I cannot wait for this!!! :D

sorry but RAW won't be on tonight coz while typing my computer crashed :/

eboy
05-02-2011, 05:27 PM
sorry but RAW won't be on tonight coz while typing my computer crashed :/ Me Too Man we will go head to head tomoz btw are you in an E-Fed?

eddie18
05-03-2011, 02:41 PM
Me Too Man we will go head to head tomoz btw are you in an E-Fed?

Yeah, JBW!

eddie18
05-03-2011, 02:42 PM
REPORT: After an unexplained accident RAW was cancelled this Monday Night. However, Mr. McMahon is giving out free tickets for next weeks RAW. On the other hand, RAW will take place this Thursday, LIVE!

eboy
05-03-2011, 03:33 PM
Yeah, JBW! oh well bad luck me dude

eddie18
05-05-2011, 01:05 PM
RAW to be posted in three parts. It will be ready soon.

eddie18
05-05-2011, 01:13 PM
WWE THURSDAY NIGHT RAW!-THURSDAY 5TH MAY 2011
Miami, Florida
Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler come out for commentary. No Michael Cole.
John Cena is out to open to show. Firstly, on behalf of WWE and himself he apologises that RAW didn’t air this Monday to the fans. But onto more important news. Cena claims to have ‘unfinished business’ with The Miz. He just wants one more match with The Miz for the WWE Championship. This brings out John Morrison. JoMo says that Cena is always taking the main event spot leaving superstars like him always in the dark. Cena needs to step aside and let new superstars have a shot at the WWE Title. Cena argues that he has earned the right to fight for the WWE Championship has no right to step aside for new superstars. Out now is Wade Barrett. Although he agrees with Morrison, it shouldn’t be Morrison that gets the title match. It should be him. He deserves it most. Him and the Corre have been demolishing the superstars on Smackdown and RAW is a new chapter for him. He wants to add to belt collection as he already holds the IC title. Now out is Miz and Riley. Miz says none of them deserve a title match, let alone step inside the ring with him. But however does get the match doesn’t bother him. He knows he’s going to beat them before the match has even started. Because he’s the Miz and he’s awesome!
Anonoymous GM sends an email that Jerry Lawler reads: And I quote, that even though I agree with John Morrison and Wade Barrett’s case he is kind enough and willing enough to give John Cena one more chance. That is only if beats The Miz and Alex Riley in a handicap match right now! But he hasn’t forgotten about the other two. John Morrison will face Wade Barrett in the main event. The winner will make the WWE Championship match at Over the Limit a triple threat match!

Match 1: John Cena vs Alex Riley and WWE Champion The Miz
Winner: John Cena
Double Attitude Adjustment after 12 minutes. Pins the Miz.

OVER THE LIMIT-WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: THE MIZ© VS JOHN CENA VS ???
TONIGHT: WADE BARRETT VS JOHN MORRISON NO.1 CONTENDER’S MATCH
VINCE McMAHON ANNOUNCES THE 30TH AND FINAL DRAFT PICK!

Curt Hawkins being interviewed backstage. Hawkins says that RAW is a fresh start for him and a great and exciting opportunity to get his singles career underway. Zack Ryder interrupts, saying Hawkins doesn’t have to start on RAW alone. The two leave together.

MATCH 2: ALBERTO DEL RIO VS SIN CARA
WINNER: SIN CARA BY DQ
Sin Cara goes for the finisher but Chavo Guerrero interferes and attacks Sin Cara. ADR looks confused but joins in the beating. ADR beats up Sin Cara with a chair and then Chavo hits a frog splash. However, Rey runs down and makes the save. ADR escapes but Chavo is hit by a 619.

END OF PART 1

eddie18
05-05-2011, 02:27 PM
Backstage The Miz is frustrated that Cena won and is having a go at Alex Riley. The Miz says that when WWE Champion you have to get rid of the threats. And that is what he intends to do. Get rid of John Cena. Because he’s the Miz and he’s awesome!

The Corre are backstage as well. Wade Barrett tells them they have a very important match tonight. He needs all the help he can get. If they help him get this WWE title match then he will help them get Tag team belts. They all hug and wish luck to Wade.

MATCH 3: THE USO’S VS WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS BIG SHOW AND KANE
WINNER: BIG SHOW AND KANE
A squash match really. After five minutes, Big Show and Kane deliver a double chokeslam. While celebrating, the newly reformed Hawkins and Ryder attack the tag champions with steel chairs. Hawkins and Ryder celebrate to heavy boo’s.

Backstage ADR and Chavo are having a joke and a laugh in Mexican. Chavo leaves to get a drink. Brodus Clay asks why Chavo is even hanging out with us. ADR shouts at Brodus telling him that Chavo was the one that saved him from getting beaten up. Where were you Brodus?! Clay has a guilty face and leaves.

UP NEXT! MR MCMAHON ANOUNCES THE FINAL DRAFT PICK!
TONIGHT! Wade Barrett VS John Morrison-No.1 contender’s match.

Mr McMahon comes out to a huge pop. He also apologies on behalf of WWE over RAW was moved. But the show is still the same. As great as ever! On a serious note, he is here to announce the 30th draft pick. However, quite frankly he can’t name the 30th draft pick. He has narrowed it down to two people who he feels would benefit RAW. And he still couldn’t decide. So what is better than if the two of them squared off for a chance to jump to WWE’s flagship show! Mr. McMahon leaves the ring and joins JR and Lawler on commentary.

MATCH 4: KOFI KINGSTON VS DREW MCINTYRE
WINNER: KOFI KINGSTON
Kofi gives Drew a trouble in paradise. Pin for 3.
After the match, McMahon enters the ring and looks enraged. He thought Drew was The Chosen One but right now he highly doubts it. He is going to throw a lifeline for Drew. If he wins a World Title within 12 months his job is saved. If not, HE IS FIIIIRRRRREEEEDDDDD!!!! Mr. McMahon storms off as Drew looks scared in the ring.
END OF PART 2

eddie18
05-05-2011, 02:50 PM
John Morrison is shown getting ready for his match. John Cena enters, wishing him good luck. JoMo says he doesn’t need luck, because he knows he’s going to win. He is going to do whatever it takes to win the WWE Championship and move Cena from the Main Event.

Kofi is being interviewed backstage. He is asked how it feels to be back on RAW? Kofi replies by telling Korpela that he is delighted to be back and is going to do whatever it takes to get to the top. Dolph Ziggler interrupts and says that he is gonna have to get through him before getting to the top. Kofi laughs him off and Dolph then spits in his face.

Chris Masters is standing in the ring with a beaming smile. He says it’s wonderful to be back on RAW in front of his fans. There is also one thing he is bringing back as well. The MasterLock challenge. He is inviting anyone from the RAW roster to be put in the MasterLock and try break free as he shows his amazing strength. Jack Swagger comes out and says that he is bored of Masters mouth and is gonna shut it up when he breaks out of the Masterlock. Michael Cole is with Swagger. Chris Masters applies the Masterlock as Swagger screams in pain. Masters is enjoying this. As soon as Swagger is about to tap Cole attacks Masters from behind. Masters stumbles releasing the hold. Swagger then applies his Anke Lock and Masters taps frantically. Swagger holds on a bit longer before releasing as him and Cole laugh loudly.

MATCH 5: EVE VS BRIE BELLA
WINNER: NO CONTEST
Mid-match Kharma comes down and attacks both Divas before delivering an implant buster to Eve. She laughs loudly.

UP NEXT! WADE BARRETT VS JOHN MORRISON

Cena is walking backstage rapping to himself. Two people beat him down but you don’t see their faces. It turns out to be The Miz and Alex Riley. Miz puts Cena through a table before slamming the belt in his face.

MATCH 6: WADE BARRETT VS JOHN MORRISON-NO.1 CONTENDER’S MATCH
WINNER: JOHN MORRISON
During the match, New Nexus come down to ringside. Wade Barrett gets distracted and JoMo rolls him up to be No.1 contender. Corre run down at the end of the match and brawl with Nexus for awhile.

END OF SHOW
Please leave comments and thoughts(or constructive criticism!) Much Appreiciated.

eddie18
05-05-2011, 02:51 PM
OVER THE LIMIT CARD:
1) WWE CHAMPIONSHIP-The Miz(C) vs John Cena vs John Morrison
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

eboy
05-05-2011, 02:56 PM
good show man nice start a swagger/masters feud looks promising if i had to say 1 contructive critism it would be it seemed a little frantic in places but other than that nice show man

eddie18
05-06-2011, 09:54 AM
good show man nice start a swagger/masters feud looks promising if i had to say 1 contructive critism it would be it seemed a little frantic in places but other than that nice show man

Yup, i just thought that swagger and masters really need a push. Any thoughts on the other feuds? I guess it did seem frantic but it was becoz i was trying to set up all the storylines and include as many people in the show as possible. I promise to get better in time

eboy
05-06-2011, 12:32 PM
Yup, i just thought that swagger and masters really need a push. Any thoughts on the other feuds? I guess it did seem frantic but it was becoz i was trying to set up all the storylines and include as many people in the show as possible. I promise to get better in time

na you dont need to change just book your style dude