PDA

View Full Version : You Think You Have What It Takes? [ATTENTION MODS: PLEASE DO NOT MOVE!]

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-25-2011, 02:32 AM
ATTENTION MODS: PLEASE DO NOT MOVE! THIS IS AN EXERCISE IN WRITING AND SEEING WHAT PEOPLE ARE CAPABLE OF!

Then book WWE Monday Night RAW right here, right now. You have 18 hours (US/Eastern time.) to come up with a FULL script. Promos, matches (move for move.), backstage segments, everything. There's so many people on this site that say they can do it better, prove it. The WWE writers can rewrite an entire epidsode of RAW in and hour, you may be one person but hey, there were only a couple people writing in the biggest time frame of all "The Attitude Era". In the words of The Rock,

JUST BRING IT!!

Behemoth!
04-25-2011, 06:53 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/bossmew/random%20photos/Tumbleweed.gif

thedag
04-25-2011, 06:57 PM
it was moved.

WWTNA Mark
04-25-2011, 07:08 PM
So its basically a contest right?

Dameduse823
04-25-2011, 07:15 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b71/bossmew/random%20photos/Tumbleweed.gif

He;s talking about raw not impact

VKM
04-25-2011, 07:21 PM
ATTENTION MODS: PLEASE DO NOT MOVE! THIS IS AN EXERCISE IN WRITING AND SEEING WHAT PEOPLE ARE CAPABLE OF!

Then book WWE Monday Night RAW right here, right now. You have 18 hours (US/Eastern time.) to come up with a FULL script. Promos, matches (move for move.), backstage segments, everything. There's so many people on this site that say they can do it better, prove it. The WWE writers can rewrite an entire epidsode of RAW in and hour, you may be one person but hey, there were only a couple people writing in the biggest time frame of all "The Attitude Era". In the words of The Rock,

JUST BRING IT!!

The only problem with this is, is that the writers don't do play by play action for the matches they only book who will win out of the match and how the win will be executed.

Automatic
04-25-2011, 07:27 PM
You are crazy. Choreograph a match move by move? And stop about the Attitude Era, it's over.

THEKEVINBRAND
04-25-2011, 11:45 PM
He;s talking about raw not impact

says you, Raw was lame tonight

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-26-2011, 03:32 AM
You are crazy. Choreograph a match move by move? And stop about the Attitude Era, it's over.

LOL! I was using it as an example! You didn't catch the joke? Either way, No one had it in 'em. Guess you can all just remain Tuesday Morning quarterbacks.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
04-26-2011, 04:55 AM
Combine the two episodes of Mayhem I made, substitute in guys like Psycho Siaki and MassDinero for guys like Orton and Cena, and add in a couple high spots and technical wrestling and there you have it. Did I win by default? Btw, I'm not one of those guys who criticize the WWE for every little "mistake" they make. I know that one of the writers on RAW could make a more financially successful wrestling program than all of us on EWN combined...I mean, lets face it, most of us (again, not including me) would be booking Yoshi Tatsu over John Cena every week.

MattElder
04-29-2011, 08:45 AM
The only problem with this is, is that the writers don't do play by play action for the matches they only book who will win out of the match and how the win will be executed.

Maybe they do? it would explain why last week there was only 28 minutes of Action (sorry week before last)

WWTNA Mark
05-14-2011, 02:18 PM
I guess I can try this out...

WWTNA Mark
05-21-2011, 11:12 AM
I don't get it, can you explain it a little more?