PDA

View Full Version : Pwg title reigns

THE_CRIPPLER
04-24-2011, 03:10 PM
I watch a few key matches from PWG, i bought there commerical best of 3 disc DVD at BestBuy (Which is a great DVD, AJ Styles and James Gibson is a Incredible match, Honeslty, James Gibson showed me that he is probably just as good or better than AJ Styles) so i looked up there title history and i seen that some Champions had the title for like 5 monthes and only defended it once or twice..... then some champions had it for over a year and had well over 19 Title matches...... hows that work? why some have 10 times more title matches in a same time span then other champions?....

and Who is this Joey Ryan guy, i never watched his matches he looked kinda offputting and chessy 90s WWF gimmick so i didnt pay to much attention.... is he a running joke or something? or is he considered a good wrestler? i never really heard of him.... he was PWG champion for a while.

HCollins-TNA1
04-25-2011, 12:07 AM
I watch a few key matches from PWG, i bought there commerical best of 3 disc DVD at BestBuy (Which is a great DVD, AJ Styles and James Gibson is a Incredible match, Honeslty, James Gibson showed me that he is probably just as good or better than AJ Styles) so i looked up there title history and i seen that some Champions had the title for like 5 monthes and only defended it once or twice..... then some champions had it for over a year and had well over 19 Title matches...... hows that work? why some have 10 times more title matches in a same time span then other champions?....

and Who is this Joey Ryan guy, i never watched his matches he looked kinda offputting and chessy 90s WWF gimmick so i didnt pay to much attention.... is he a running joke or something? or is he considered a good wrestler? i never really heard of him.... he was PWG champion for a while.

Don't know about the title to much other then lots of TNA wrestlers wrestled there and held the title!!!!

As for Joey Ryan he currently wrestles in NWA Hollywood and So Ca.... He was one of the main wrestlers on Wrestling Society X

Kashdinero
04-25-2011, 01:34 AM
I remember Joey back when he was a member of the X-Foundation with the now retired Scott Lost. For me, his transformation into that 80's character was great. He is far from the best wrestler on the indies, but also far from the worst, and I can see why a lit of people would be put off. His PWG BOLA win wasn't his finest moment either, and it exposed his limits. But, like I said, I think he's great. Just remember, that your not going to get an amazing match out of him and you'll be alright. He doesn't always impress me, but he never fails to entertain.

Necroyeti
04-25-2011, 10:11 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C3H59MAW

Necroyeti
04-26-2011, 10:34 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C3H59MAW
It's Samoa Joe vs. Kevin Steen (c) [in GOOD quality], in case strange links frighten you.