PDA

View Full Version : Hi there from HCollins

HCollins-TNA1
04-22-2011, 08:04 PM
To let you all know me..... Just turned 31 on 4-13-11..... was named after an uncle on both sides of my family my dads brother and the then my moms brother had the same name or went by the name.
Wrestling fan for 26 years or so.....
Got caught on with with matches like Randy Savage vs Tito Santana in the WWE/WWF.... Rock-n-Roll Express vs Rick Rude and Manny Fernandez for the NWA Tag titles..... Ric Flair vs Nikita Kolofff at Starcade 1986.....
Since then i have followed and study the sport of wrestling both pro and Amateur.....
Like all wrestling...... NWA, WWE, TNA, ROH, New Japan, All Japan, CMLL, AAA, and many many more Indy promotions.

Other interests I have I'm a college student actually taking a semester or two off, for family reasons.... Helping my mom who raise my nephew who has Autism....
Worked several different jobs over the past 10 or 11 years.... Was in the US Army after I graduated high school in 1999, worked for a lawyers office as maintenance, Dollar General, and now for the local paper in my town mailing papers out and inserting ads and as a carrier as well...
Favorite shows beside wrestling is, Law and Order, Bill Maher, Days of Our Lives, the News, CNN, Seinfield reruns, and anything on TVLand....
Like all music or will listen to all country, bluegrass, rock, rap, classical and more......
Thanks for reading, and nice getting to know ya'll!

The Brown One
04-22-2011, 08:37 PM
Sorry I didn't wish you earlier..happy belated birthday!

Rich Cranium
04-22-2011, 08:39 PM
Happy Birthday!

thedag
04-22-2011, 09:28 PM
To let you all know me..... Just turned 31 on 4-13-11..... was named after an uncle on both sides of my family my dads brother and the then my moms brother had the same name or went by the name.
Wrestling fan for 26 years or so.....
Got caught on with with matches like Randy Savage vs Tito Santana in the WWE/WWF.... Rock-n-Roll Express vs Rick Rude and Manny Fernandez for the NWA Tag titles..... Ric Flair vs Nikita Kolofff at Starcade 1986.....
Since then i have followed and study the sport of wrestling both pro and Amateur.....
Like all wrestling...... NWA, WWE, TNA, ROH, New Japan, All Japan, CMLL, AAA, and many many more Indy promotions.

Other interests I have I'm a college student actually taking a semester or two off, for family reasons.... Helping my mom who raise my nephew who has Autism....
Worked several different jobs over the past 10 or 11 years.... Was in the US Army after I graduated high school in 1999, worked for a lawyers office as maintenance, Dollar General, and now for the local paper in my town mailing papers out and inserting ads and as a carrier as well...
Favorite shows beside wrestling is, Law and Order, Bill Maher, Days of Our Lives, the News, CNN, Seinfield reruns, and anything on TVLand....
Like all music or will listen to all country, bluegrass, rock, rap, classical and more......
Thanks for reading, and nice getting to know ya'll!

dude now i cant talk bad about you and shit with out feeling bad.

samoan619
04-23-2011, 02:42 AM
Happy belated birthday!! Thats a pretty deep and insightful bio on yourself.. And after reading it, you've definitely gained my respect.. Hopefully you had a good holiday..

thejman93
04-23-2011, 01:48 PM
Happy Birthday man! you defnently gained a lot of respect from me with that post.

HCollins-TNA1
04-24-2011, 02:59 PM
Thanks to you all.....
On a side note I always like making new friends and getting to know people.... No matter who they are or aren't!!!!