PDA

View Full Version : NXT could have Worked

eboy
04-22-2011, 06:04 PM
NXT Could have been a Huge Addition to the WWE System NXT Began when WWE was in real need of main eventers

to work NXT Needed to Have Proper Challenges like Strength test Speed Tests and such

Also For NXT to Work the Winner (Wade Barrett needed to win the Title this would have made people watch NXT to see future Champs at the beginging of their Careers

all of the winners of NXT & Tough Enough have done F-All

Now Vince is Supposed to be a Inteligent Man and yet he cant work out how to put on a Streight Forward Show

thedag
04-22-2011, 06:06 PM
NXT did work.

The Brown One
04-22-2011, 06:08 PM
NXT Could have been a Huge Addition to the WWE System NXT Began when WWE was in real need of main eventers

to work NXT Needed to Have Proper Challenges like Strength test Speed Tests and such

Also For NXT to Work the Winner (Wade Barrett needed to win the Title this would have made people watch NXT to see future Champs at the beginging of their Careers

all of the winners of NXT & Tough Enough have done F-All

Now Vince is Supposed to be a Inteligent Man and yet he cant work out how to put on a Streight Forward Show

Well, John Morrison won the ECW world title. And The Miz won the WWE title, so I wouldn't say that they haven't done anything. You may be on to something there with the NXT theory though.

Automatic
04-22-2011, 06:09 PM
After NXT 2, NXT became more focused on entertainment and became the joke it is today. NXT 1 & 2 were actually not that bad, there were not a lot of those idiotic challenges.

THEKEVINBRAND
04-22-2011, 06:09 PM
Has anyone noticed that Titus O'Neill may win this thing

eboy
04-22-2011, 06:10 PM
NXT did work.

it Lost its TV Deal Kaval Quit WWE and Nobody cares

to me that doesn't work

The Brown One
04-22-2011, 06:12 PM
After NXT 2, NXT became more focused on entertainment and became the joke it is today. NXT 1 & 2 were actually not that bad, there were not a lot of those idiotic challenges.

Thats true. We got a great showing from Barrett, Gabriel, Riley and Kaval.

He hasn't been eliminated yet?? (again) I don't even read the results anymore since I can't find them on the site.

Automatic

Yeah, he's on a roll man.

thedag
it Lost its TV Deal Kaval Quit WWE and Nobody cares

to me that doesn't work

but you got like what 10 guys on the roster from it. so it worked. kaval is overrated.

THEKEVINBRAND
04-22-2011, 06:16 PM
Thats true. We got a great showing from Barrett, Gabriel, Riley and Kaval.

He hasn't been eliminated yet?? (again) I don't even read the results anymore since I can't find them on the site.

Titus is undefeated, go to ur favourite site WIKIPEDIA! it's all there

eboy
04-22-2011, 07:02 PM
but you got like what 10 guys on the roster from it. so it worked. kaval is overrated.

10 guys with No Cred and WWE has no plans for them with the exeption of Sheffield & Barrett

And Kaval is Not overated

xAzureSkye
04-23-2011, 06:51 PM

lmao yeah Kaval is so overrated [/sarcasm]

PrimusSucks
04-23-2011, 07:06 PM
You know what is sad? Kaval may have won one match while on the main roster, but look at the other Season 2 rookies who had stints on the main roster, Husky Harris, Michael McGuillicutty, and Alex Riley, I don't think a single one of them have won a singles match yet, that is sad.

xAzureSkye
04-23-2011, 07:07 PM
if they had used real pros instead of Hornswoggle & Vickie Guerrero