PDA

View Full Version : Who is The Network?

HCollins-TNA1
03-04-2011, 12:50 AM
For the past 2 or 3 weeks we have seen the Network get involved making the Main Event for Impact!
My question is who is the Network?????
Is it Jason Harvey?
Is it Dixie Carter??
Is it Bob and Janice Carter???
Or is it someone unknown????

sXeKid
03-04-2011, 12:51 AM
my guess is fictionary Spike TV people

Rich Cranium
03-04-2011, 12:52 AM
Is this their way of copying the Raw GM deal?

PrimusSucks
03-04-2011, 12:54 AM
Typical TNA bringing back 10 year old storylines?

I hope the reintroduce Cyrus.

Bodom
03-04-2011, 12:58 AM
It's Cyrus the Virus

Rich Cranium
03-04-2011, 01:17 AM
It's Cyrus the Virus

Or The Jackyl!

THEKEVINBRAND
03-04-2011, 01:21 AM
Cyrus was in TNA as a "Management Consultant". During his stint, he claimed credit for the Ultimate X match, which he said he devised to settle the dispute over who was the X Division champion once and for all. He engaged in a power struggle with then Director of Authority Erik Watts and used his power to make life difficult for Jerry Lynn, repeatedly fining and suspending him. On January 28, 2004 Cyrus succeeded in ousting Watts from TNA when he defeated him in a match for control of TNA. After this he quietly departed the company.

HCollins-TNA1
03-04-2011, 01:22 AM
Is this their way of copying the Raw GM deal?
Actually I agree TNA or someone is copying WWE Anon GM!!!!!
Wonder when the Network will make another match?????

Rich Cranium
03-04-2011, 01:23 AM
Cyrus was in TNA as a "Management Consultant". During his stint, he claimed credit for the Ultimate X match, which he said he devised to settle the dispute over who was the X Division champion once and for all. He engaged in a power struggle with then Director of Authority Erik Watts and used his power to make life difficult for Jerry Lynn, repeatedly fining and suspending him. On January 28, 2004 Cyrus succeeded in ousting Watts from TNA when he defeated him in a match for control of TNA. After this he quietly departed the company.

Rain Man was a great movie! I'm an excellent driver ;)

Iron Ape
03-04-2011, 01:24 AM
Wait, this is a thing that's actually happening?

Iron Ape
03-04-2011, 01:25 AM
Rain man was a great movie! I'm an excellent driver ;)
Okay, this made me genuinely laugh.

THEKEVINBRAND
03-04-2011, 01:27 AM
Rain Man was a great movie! I'm an excellent driver ;)

ur probably gonna flame me for this but i dont get what you mean

Iron Ape
03-04-2011, 01:30 AM
ur probably gonna flame me for this but i dont get what you mean
Do you like People's Court? What about K-Mart?

THEKEVINBRAND
03-04-2011, 01:32 AM
Do you like People's Court? What about K-Mart?

im canadian we dont have that stuff

Rich Cranium
03-04-2011, 01:35 AM
Rain Man get his underwear at 400 Oak Street

TheMadThinker
03-04-2011, 01:36 AM
I think Bishoff tried this "the network" angle back in WCW days. More crazy Bishoff logic of repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

THEKEVINBRAND
03-04-2011, 01:37 AM
well whatever i tried to get an explanation but no avail

Iron Ape
03-04-2011, 01:37 AM
im canadian we dont have that stuff
Do you have movies? Your exacting, info-filled post about Cyrus The Virus in TNA was sort of Rain Man-esque, and I'm pretty sure that's what Rich was getting at.

Oh, and if you haven't seen Rain Man before, you definitely should change that. Dustin Hoffman gives one of the all-time greatest performances in it.

Iron Ape
03-04-2011, 01:38 AM
Rain Man get his underwear at 400 Oak Street
It's a 1949 Buick Roadmaster. Straight 8. Fireball 8. Only 8,985 production models. Dad lets me drive slow on the driveway. But not on Monday, definitely not on Monday.

Rich Cranium
03-04-2011, 01:39 AM
well whatever i tried to get an explanation but no avail

No flames here man. I take you have never seen Rain Man? If not, you should check it out. It's about an autistic guy play by Dustin Hoffman (who does an incredible job) that is very on point and is a genius in some ways but not at all in other ways. The way you named off the facts and dates about Cyrus reminded me of the movie where a waitress dropped a box of matches on the floor and Hoffman just looked at them and said the exact number that was there in superfast time!

HCollins-TNA1
03-04-2011, 01:39 AM
Actually they did or someone did back in WCW althought i think it was real life thing then.....
As TBS/Turner Sport President came and fired Bischoff or demoted him!!!!

Iron Ape
03-04-2011, 01:42 AM
No flames here man. I take you have never seen Rain Man? If not, you should check it out. It's about an autistic guy play by Dustin Hoffman (who does an incredible job) that is very on point and is a genius in some ways but not at all in other ways. The way you named off the facts and dates about Cyrus reminded me of the movie where a waitress dropped a box of matches on the floor and Hoffman just looked at them and said the exact number that was there in superfast time!
Toothpicks, dude.

*is crazy movie nerd*

THEKEVINBRAND
03-04-2011, 01:42 AM
No flames here man. I take you have never seen Rain Man? If not, you should check it out. It's about an autistic guy play be Dustin Hoffman (who does an incredible job) that is very on point and is a genius in some ways but not at all in other ways. The way you named off the facts and dates about Cyrus reminded me of the movie where a waitress dropped a box of matches on the floor and Hoffman just looked at them and said the exact number that was there in superfast time!

yes i have seen rain man, but it's been awhile i just didn't know that's what u were referring to lol, but i tried to say that Cyrus was in TNA before making Jerry Lynn's life a living hell

Rich Cranium
03-04-2011, 01:48 AM
Toothpicks, dude.

*is crazy movie nerd*

That's right, toothpicks and he said the amount on the floor and then Cruise noted that according to the box there should have been one more than the number given but the waitress had one in her hand! Please correct me if I am wrong as it's been years since I last watched it.

GoldSpirit
03-04-2011, 01:54 AM
a RAINMAN thread?

I think TNA is using "The Network" to expalin away their crappy booking.
"See, it's not US... it's the NETWORK!"
"So, Russo and Bischoff... this crapfest ISN'T your fault after all?"
"err....no."
"Oh, okay then."

Rich Cranium
03-04-2011, 01:56 AM
a RAINMAN thread?

"err....no."
"Oh, okay then."

That's a good point if it is TNA's intentions!

Iron Ape
03-04-2011, 01:56 AM
That's right, toothpicks and he said the amount on the floor and then Cruise noted that according to the box there should have been one more than the number given but the waitress had one in her hand! Please correct me if I am wrong as it's been years since I last watched it.
Raymond counted 246 (out of a pack of 250), and the waitress revealed there were still 4 in the box. But you got the basic idea right.

GoldSpirit
03-04-2011, 01:58 AM
And the CHALLENGERs at a combined height of !0' 3''s... Hoffman and Cruise.

Raymond... Rain Man.
ah.

merhardt03
03-04-2011, 03:22 AM
TNA's "Network is this man.....

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/b/brianblack/03.jpg

Palmer Cannon......
I might be onto something here!!!

Lowki
03-04-2011, 05:37 AM
TNA's "Network is this man.....

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/b/brianblack/03.jpg

Palmer Cannon......
I might be onto something here!!!

Damn! I was about to post that very same thing -_-

We've seen katie lea in TNA and Kennedy's there, so what's the possibility of this happening? Queue the TNA Junior division!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVMYd7FBZzQ

NickerBaucker
03-04-2011, 09:21 AM
97 X (BAM) The FUTURE of rock and roll!

samoan619
03-04-2011, 09:33 AM
a RAINMAN thread?

"err....no."
"Oh, okay then."

lmao thats how i see it exactly, and how can you not know who the network is, when they refer to it.. its clearly spike tv..

Rich Cranium
03-04-2011, 09:46 AM
97 X (BAM) The FUTURE of rock and roll!

lol, that was good!

Bodom
03-04-2011, 10:25 AM
Wait, this is a thing that's actually happening?

Dude.

It's TNA.

Iron Ape
03-04-2011, 05:28 PM
Dude.

It's TNA.
Well, yeah. But it's a bit of idiocy that, up until I saw this thread, I wasn't at all aware of.

Kind of funny how this might actually get me to watch. It used to be where I would make a point to check Impact out because of something supposedly half-decent being on the show, but now I only find myself tuning in to see how much worse things can get. Apparently, there's still room to grow on that front.

SilverGhost
03-04-2011, 05:32 PM
Well, yeah. But it's a bit of idiocy that, up until I saw this thread, I wasn't at all aware of.

Kind of funny how this might actually get me to watch. It used to be where I would make a point to check Impact out because of something supposedly half-decent being on the show, but now I only find myself tuning in to see how much worse things can get. Apparently, there's still room to grow on that front.

Can't watch TNA for that reason....

Iron Ape
03-04-2011, 05:34 PM
Can't watch TNA for that reason....
Are you saying that you can't, or that I'm not allowed to?

SilverGhost
03-04-2011, 05:35 PM
Are you saying that you can't, or that I'm not allowed to?

I can't. Sorry about that xD

Bodom
03-04-2011, 05:41 PM

Huh. Never thought it possible for TNA to get worse. Always thought ti might defy some sort of cosmic law.

Still can't bring myself to watch though. My ceiling fan is more entertaining.

Rich Cranium
03-04-2011, 05:44 PM
That N. Carolina show was different in some very good ways. Different venue = good, different fans = good! Seeing the same barn and rabid fans week in and out made it lame imo. Perhaps I'm being shallow but this one just 'felt' better!

Iron Ape
03-04-2011, 05:47 PM
That N. Carolina show was different in some very good ways. Different venue = good, different fans = good! Seeing the same barn and rabid fans week in and out made it lame imo. Perhaps I'm being shallow but this one just 'felt' better!
I'd put good money on a chunk of the usual Impact Zoners having made a trip to North Carolina for that show. They don't really strike me as a bunch with anything particularly better to do.

Bodom
03-04-2011, 05:48 PM

TNA has historically gotten better crowd reactions when they film outside the Impact Zone. If you see something all the time, you're not going to be as enthusiastic as a crowd that sees something once or twice a year.

Bodom
03-04-2011, 05:48 PM
I'd put good money on a chunk of the usual Impact Zoners having made a trip to North Carolina for that show. They don't really strike me as a bunch with anything particularly better to do.

Mixed in with some of Matt Hardys fat chicks?

Iron Ape
03-04-2011, 05:51 PM
Mixed in with some of Matt Hardys fat chicks?
My sources reported seeing a large number of them fraternizing with one another in the bathroom line at an Old Country Buffet. There were some rumblings about making a hike out to where Matt's mom is buried to take pictures and smoke some bowls.

merhardt03
03-04-2011, 10:51 PM

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. I like Ink Inc. challenging Beer Money for titles. That & Hardy losing the title in his hometown to Sting. Ive heard mostly negative about the title win, but I liked it.

The Brown One
03-04-2011, 11:44 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. I like Ink Inc. challenging Beer Money for titles. That & Hardy losing the title in his hometown to Sting. Ive heard mostly negative about the title win, but I liked it.

I liked it it too. I just watched it, and it was a decent decision IMO. I've said it before, I'd rather have a veteran like Sting over a druggie Hardy as world champ.

merhardt03
03-05-2011, 12:07 AM
I liked it it too. I just watched it, and it was a decent decision IMO. I've said it before, I'd rather have a veteran like Sting over a druggie Hardy as world champ.

Amen. Im a recovering alcoholic & been sober awhile. I dont want to have to look up to a drug addict.

Cynicism
03-05-2011, 12:18 PM
The whole "The Network" thing would be marginally less stupid if it wasn't for the Spike logo in the corner of the screen. It's not like fans are going to wonder who "The Network" is when they can see the logo is it? Still I'm acting like it's supposed to make some sort of sense aren't I?

dyl666
03-05-2011, 02:24 PM
Actually, for me, of all the stupid things TNA have done, this one actually makes sense in a way.

Kayfabe, since Immortal now supposedly has 100% control over TNA, the only one who could possibly outrule them would have to be "The Network"... what else are they gonna say... There was no way they would have Hardy defend the title unless they knew who his opponent was... This way, it actually sounds credible.

As for using the term "Network" instead of "Spike TV"... why not... it's a more general term that will work even if TNA switches to another network and they have a flashback or rerun or whatever... otherwise they'd probably censor it... I don't mind it one bit.

HCollins-TNA1
03-05-2011, 11:14 PM
But is the "Network" someone or is it a They???? Is it someone with or will have a significant role or just a fictional character as someone said earlier????
I could see a Impact now Bicshoff and Hogan is cutting a promo, and they receive a phone call from the Network, informing them of a match...

HCollins-TNA1
03-07-2011, 07:10 PM
my guess is fictionary Spike TV people

But who????? Is it one specific person or 2 or 3 different people????

KayfabeIsDead
03-07-2011, 07:33 PM
i think the person behind the network is gonna be dixie
have her buy stake in spike in the storyline and rule TNA like that
just a hunch,whoever it is has a problem with immortal

HCollins-TNA1
03-07-2011, 07:36 PM
i think the person behind the network is gonna be dixie
have her buy stake in spike in the storyline and rule TNA like that
just a hunch,whoever it is has a problem with immortal

That what i'm thinking to, i guess we'll see????

Firebrand
04-18-2011, 08:29 PM
According to the headlines on this very site, te Network person is to be revealed thursday. Just would like to see everyone guesses on who it may be. I dont think its Heyman, and apparently according to this site, it isnt Dixie either. Im guessing it may be Foley. Which in my opinion isnt all that impressive.

Dameduse823
04-18-2011, 08:35 PM
According to the headlines on this very site, te Network person is to be revealed thursday. Just would like to see everyone guesses on who it may be. I dont think its Heyman, and apparently according to this site, it isnt Dixie either. Im guessing it may be Foley. Which in my opinion isnt all that impressive.

Didn't Heyman say a while back that he would never be in tna so long as Hogan and his sock puppet were there?

Rich Cranium
04-18-2011, 08:42 PM
Shane McMahon, swerve of the century!

The Brown One
04-18-2011, 09:09 PM
What the hell is The Network??!!

THEKEVINBRAND
04-18-2011, 09:15 PM
Didn't Heyman say a while back that he would never be in tna so long as Hogan and his sock puppet were there?

heyman's probably hiding it

Rich Cranium
04-18-2011, 10:23 PM
heyman's probably hiding it

I highly doubt it. Heyman is doing just fine for himself in his other ventures.

THEKEVINBRAND
04-18-2011, 10:33 PM
I highly doubt it. Heyman is doing just fine for himself in his other ventures.

i hope it's not a let down

TheRockerGother
04-18-2011, 10:36 PM
Hey at least they don't have a laptop and Tazz saying excuse me I have gotten a email from the network haha.
Maybe Foley I doubt Heyman honestly because well he wants to much control according to what I read hey maybe even Jim Cornette or whatever.

THEKEVINBRAND
04-18-2011, 10:36 PM
Hey at least they don't have a laptop and Tazz saying excuse me I have gotten a email from the network haha.
Maybe Foley I doubt Heyman honestly because well he wants to much control according to what I read hey maybe even Jim Cornette or whatever.

the tapings are tomorrow night, we'll read the spoilers and find out!

Rich Cranium
04-18-2011, 10:39 PM

Isn't Jim involved with ROH plus he hates Russo?

THEKEVINBRAND
04-18-2011, 10:41 PM
Isn't Jim involved with ROH plus he hates Russo?

all about the $$$ Rich you know everyone in the biz has that same mindset

TheRockerGother
04-18-2011, 10:45 PM
the tapings are tomorrow night, we'll read the spoilers and find out!

Awhhh I'm going to stick to not reading the spoilers this time and see if this actually surprises me I can wait hopefully it's not something stupid imagine if they end up with it being Russo?

wweric
04-18-2011, 10:58 PM
Ohmyjizzle!! I just found its jaun cena!! Let's all clap for joy. Come on people!

THEKEVINBRAND
04-18-2011, 11:02 PM
Awhhh I'm going to stick to not reading the spoilers this time and see if this actually surprises me I can wait hopefully it's not something stupid imagine if they end up with it being Russo?

oh boy -_-

THEKEVINBRAND
04-18-2011, 11:02 PM
Ohmyjizzle!! I just found its jaun cena!! Let's all clap for joy. Come on people!

uh no thanks

wweric
04-18-2011, 11:08 PM
.............. damn. Thanks for ruining my life dream ="(

THEKEVINBRAND
04-18-2011, 11:09 PM
.............. damn. Thanks for ruining my life dream ="(

no problem anytime

wweric
04-18-2011, 11:16 PM
no problem anytime
Wow. Your cool. Haha.

The Red Ryda
04-18-2011, 11:18 PM
Its dana white!!!!

wweric
04-18-2011, 11:19 PM
no problem anytime
Who do you personally think it is?

THEKEVINBRAND
04-18-2011, 11:22 PM
Who do you personally think it is?

i have no clue

TheRockerGother
04-18-2011, 11:30 PM
Well it must be a ''surprise'' other then that it would have to be Dixie.

THEKEVINBRAND
04-18-2011, 11:31 PM
Well it must be a ''surprise'' other then that it would have to be Dixie.

idk we'll see

tshizzy34
04-19-2011, 12:00 AM
i hope it's not a let down

imo it's TNA so it's already a let down just by saying that.

THEKEVINBRAND
04-19-2011, 12:00 AM
imo it's TNA so it's already a let down just by saying that.

TNA has a few bugs, you gotta admit so does WWE

brad9993
04-19-2011, 01:03 AM
I heard its the same person who is the RAW GM :O ;)

tshizzy34
04-19-2011, 01:06 AM
TNA has a few bugs, you gotta admit so does WWE

Yea I would agree with that. maybe like their tag team division and divas matches eh. Good Divas crap matches and air times.

maddogg336
04-19-2011, 01:30 AM
Its bitchoff or flair

eboy
04-19-2011, 03:01 AM
cant guess could be anyone it might be heyman you can never read him

monctonvike
04-19-2011, 06:01 AM
I think the lame "network" is maybe bischoff with the promo's they cut lately it would make sense

As far as who the raw GM i'm not trying to insult the wwe faithfull but I don't think wwe creative even has that figured out yet. ,,,Well more like its been re written many times and its up in the air

Tommy Thunder
04-19-2011, 06:10 AM
Mick Foley is my pick. Hasn't been on tv for a while, it's him IMO.

el gabo
04-19-2011, 06:58 AM
I think the lame "network" is maybe bischoff with the promo's they cut lately it would make sense

As far as who the raw GM i'm not trying to insult the wwe faithfull but I don't think wwe creative even has that figured out yet. ,,,Well more like its been re written many times and its up in the air

Its not an insult. Probably the truth.

THEKEVINBRAND
04-19-2011, 09:11 AM
Its bitchoff or flair

so you're implying that they're turning face?

thejman93
04-19-2011, 09:27 AM
It's Heyman; he will be revealed at Bound For Glory!

maddogg336
04-19-2011, 11:01 AM
so you're implying that they're turning face?

Yep or dixies dad

THEKEVINBRAND
04-19-2011, 11:17 AM
Yep or dixies dad

that would fuck Hogan and Immortal up, and how would it be Bischoff? Was he talking to himself on the phone?

HCollins-TNA1
04-19-2011, 11:56 AM
It's Heyman; he will be revealed at Bound For Glory!

Bound for Gory is 6 months away... TNA/the Network suppose to tease or reveal something tonight!!!
It could be more then one person????

If I have to pick it could be Flair or Bischoff???? Doubt it Bischoff, cause he has been one of those the Network has talked to..
Could be Dixie, as she hasn't been seen or heard much of lately even on her twitter and facebook!!!
Could be Foley, as he hasn't been on TV since late last year!!!
Could be Heyman, he knows how to cover up things, and rumors until he wants them reveal.. Also think Heyman would put differences aside as well??
Could be Cornette, but doubt it as Cornette has the same hatred Heyman has for Russo/Bischoff/Hogan...
Could be Creative control, Vince Russo, they want show his face, like in WCW, just show his hand and pet kitty...
Although I would like it to it someone new, or we wouldn't expect!!! Someone from the Indy scene that is big or someone that haven't been around in a few years!!!

HCollins-TNA1
04-19-2011, 11:58 AM
that would fuck Hogan and Immortal up, and how would it be Bischoff? Was he talking to himself on the phone?

Bischoff probably was really talking to his wife when he said it was the Network!!

maddogg336
04-19-2011, 11:59 AM

Yep just like how abyss was saying they were coming and they were already there from the beggining

thejman93
04-19-2011, 12:18 PM
Bound for Gory is 6 months away... TNA/the Network suppose to tease or reveal something tonight!!!

I think they'll drag it out and make it a focal point of the Immortal/Fourtune feud.

HCollins-TNA1
04-19-2011, 12:25 PM
It could be more then one person???? or Thursday!!!

[/QUOTE]If I have to pick it could be Flair or Bischoff???? Doubt it Bischoff, cause he has been one of those the Network has talked to..
Could be Dixie, as she hasn't been seen or heard much of lately even on her twitter and facebook!!!
Could be Foley, as he hasn't been on TV since late last year!!!
Could be Heyman, he knows how to cover up things, and rumors until he wants them reveal.. Also think Heyman would put differences aside as well??
Could be Cornette, but doubt it as Cornette has the same hatred Heyman has for Russo/Bischoff/Hogan...
Could be Creative control, Vince Russo, they want show his face, like in WCW, just show his hand and pet kitty...
Although I would like it to it someone new, or we wouldn't expect!!! Someone from the Indy scene that is big or someone that haven't been around in a few years!!![/QUOTE]

eguds
04-19-2011, 12:33 PM
The taskmaster kevin Sullivan. I hope Im kidding

gokhanx99
04-19-2011, 01:25 PM
its dixie carter. that would be a good storyline twist and suprising. can u imagin hogan and erics faces if it was her

Firebrand
04-19-2011, 01:28 PM
How is Dixie being the network a twist? Its what most people would expect.

68wPayne
04-19-2011, 01:29 PM
Instead of being a laptop Taz and Mike Tenay will use a Quiji board and channel the spirit of the Network who turns out to be Vince Sr.

gokhanx99
04-19-2011, 01:36 PM
well from what ive seen alot of ppl think shes taking a back seat and mick seems the popular choice. altho i dnt like her i just want someone to get one over hogan and eric. altho know one does the oh shit face better the nvkm im surethey would do a pretty good job

thejman93
04-19-2011, 01:39 PM
Instead of being a laptop Taz and Mike Tenay will use a Quiji board and channel the spirit of the Network who turns out to be Vince Sr.

http://skreened.com/render-product/s/h/p/shpucarwcpgimbseqiaj/image.w174h200f3.jpg

jwt15
04-19-2011, 01:59 PM
I think that it will be Tony Schavoni (sp) or HBK or Pacman Jones or Ted Turner

gokhanx99
04-19-2011, 02:16 PM
news just in vkm had purchased tna he is the network as in wwe network lol

Rich Cranium
04-19-2011, 02:22 PM
Don't you guys get it? It's the NETWORK, as in Jeff's network of drug dealers! ;)

thejman93
04-19-2011, 02:26 PM
Don't you guys get it? It's the NETWORK, as in Jeff's network of drug dealers! ;)

Well fucking played my friend!

HCollins-TNA1
04-19-2011, 05:06 PM
I just hope it isn't Nick or Brooke Hogan!!!!

Automatic
04-19-2011, 05:11 PM
It's Hulk Hogan, he has acted like The Network was face but they were actually heel a.k.a. russo swerve.

OMGWTFBBQFTW

THEKEVINBRAND
04-19-2011, 05:18 PM
we can keep guessing for the next 20 pages or wait until it's revealed on Thursday

Automatic
04-19-2011, 05:20 PM
Let's keep guessing.

imswm
04-19-2011, 05:26 PM
I hear it's Nick Hogan. He bought the network with the money he made giving driving lessons.

THEKEVINBRAND
04-19-2011, 05:28 PM
Let's keep guessing.

let's have fun then?

HCollins-TNA1
04-19-2011, 05:29 PM
I hear it's Nick Hogan. He bought the network with the money he made giving driving lessons.

Hope not!!!!
But wonder where they got that idea if so????? Oh yeah March 2001.....

THEKEVINBRAND
04-19-2011, 05:30 PM
Hope not!!!!
But wonder where they got that idea if so????? Oh yeah March 2001.....

no! ECW vs The Network (TNN)

Automatic
04-19-2011, 05:31 PM
let's have fun then?

Ok, wild guess: that Aloisa chick, the 7 foot giant.

HCollins-TNA1
04-19-2011, 05:32 PM
It fun to keep guessing and thinking of the possibilities out there of what could or will happen????
Just hope it a good surprise and I hope TNA just teases the reveal, not show anyone right away maybe wait till the next PPV????

HCollins-TNA1
04-19-2011, 05:34 PM
no! ECW vs The Network (TNN)

Talking about the son vs father thing if it Nick Hogan!!! Remember Vince suppose to bought WCW, but it turned out to be Shane!!!

THEKEVINBRAND
04-19-2011, 05:35 PM
Ok, wild guess: that Aloisa chick, the 7 foot giant.
oh boy

Talking about the son vs father thing if it Nick Hogan!!! Remember Vince suppose to bought WCW, but it turned out to be Shane!!!

oh right

maddogg336
04-19-2011, 07:11 PM
BREAKING NEWS: the network is none other than the honky tonk man u heard it hear firdt

The Red Ryda
04-19-2011, 07:38 PM
its DANA WHITE!!!

KJ PUNK
04-19-2011, 07:46 PM
It's a jar of apple sauce.

maddogg336
04-19-2011, 07:49 PM
It's a jar of apple sauce.

Maybe its a bag of grapes

jwt15
04-19-2011, 07:50 PM
The network is Edge

HCollins-TNA1
04-19-2011, 07:55 PM
Its Cinderella!!!!

jwt15
04-19-2011, 08:00 PM
Its Cinderella!!!!

Thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard its definitely Tinker Bell

THEKEVINBRAND
04-19-2011, 08:11 PM
Maybe its a bag of grapes

Breaking News: the bag of grapes mysteriously disappeared, and Matt Hardy who was last seen with them is in the crapper

HCollins-TNA1
04-19-2011, 08:12 PM

Minnie Mouse or Daisy Duck?????

maddogg336
04-19-2011, 08:13 PM

Its obviously mickey mouse they are in universal studios

maddogg336
04-19-2011, 08:52 PM
Breaking News: the bag of grapes mysteriously disappeared, and Matt Hardy who was last seen with them is in the crapper

Lol good one

tnafan2k7
04-20-2011, 12:13 AM
watch it be russo himself and didnt they do that with the powers that be sumthing like that wit russo in wcw

THEKEVINBRAND
04-20-2011, 12:17 AM
Our answers will supposedly be answered Thursday

Firebrand
04-20-2011, 03:53 PM
For the past 2 or 3 weeks we have seen the Network get involved making the Main Event for Impact!
My question is who is the Network?????
Is it Jason Harvey?
Is it Dixie Carter??
Is it Bob and Janice Carter???
Or is it someone unknown????

Is there a good reason you deleted my original post and took it for yourself?

68wPayne
04-20-2011, 04:18 PM
Since they are in Universal Studios perhaps it will be the classic Universal monsters: Dracula, Wolfman, Frankenstein, and Mummy

jwt15
04-20-2011, 04:22 PM
Since they are in Universal Studios perhaps it will be the classic Universal monsters: Dracula, Wolfman, Frankenstein, and Mummy

The 2011 Dungeon of Doom?

Rich Cranium
04-20-2011, 04:41 PM
It's Zach Ryder; you see the WWE has caught wind of this thus forbidding Ryder signs from being displayed at events. Robbie E. and Ryder vs. Beer Money coming soon!

THEKEVINBRAND
04-20-2011, 04:45 PM
It's Zach Ryder; you see the WWE has caught wind of this thus forbidding Ryder signs from being displayed at events. Robbie E. and Ryder vs. Beer Money coming soon!

WWWYKI coming to TNA July 2011!

HCollins-TNA1
04-20-2011, 10:35 PM
Is there a good reason you deleted my original post and took it for yourself?

I didn't do nothing the mods, combine your thread with mine....

THEKEVINBRAND
04-20-2011, 10:41 PM
I didn't do nothing the mods, combine your thread with mine....

that may have happened

HCollins-TNA1
04-20-2011, 10:45 PM

Just raised an excellent thought to my mind..... Universal Studios is a subsidiary of NBC-Universal that owns USA network and Syfy in which airs WWE.... So to say the least NBC got a great deal to do with both WWE and TNA....
WOW never thought of that, and I'm sure many others on here haven't thought of that....

HCollins-TNA1
04-20-2011, 10:48 PM

Here Firebrand your post is in the middle on page 6 post 54

thejman93
04-21-2011, 12:15 PM
I'm telling you guys; it's Heyman! Once he's done dong his autobiography he'll take over TNA.

HCollins-TNA1
04-21-2011, 05:04 PM
I'm telling you guys; it's Heyman! Once he's done dong his autobiography he'll take over TNA.

It just maybe???? TNA will tease the story for another month.....
Like I have said expect the unexpected!!!!

tad locust
04-21-2011, 05:11 PM
I really dont think its Heyman. I cant See him working with Bischoff,Russo,and Hogan.It will probaly be some new character or Dixie.

THEKEVINBRAND
04-21-2011, 05:13 PM
I really dont think its Heyman. I cant See him working with Bischoff,Russo,and Hogan.It will probaly be some new character or Dixie.

it could be heyman, if the money's there he canput up with hogan's stupidity

markedout4life
04-21-2011, 05:32 PM
Desmond wolfe in a non-wrestling capacity. Very smart if tna did this. Wolfe smarks will hang the mangled angle in your face like a seven layer bean dip.... Yet i digress. He is a fine mouthpeice, he just doesnt look particularly dominating until he gets in there with an angle, or back in the technically sound roh. This is the reason why if he doesnt wrestle he doesnt have to be a brooding charater. No doubt, he can put on a match, but can enough people get behind him when he is only talking ? I hope so, but for now that is just a pipedream. Signed, fulfilled

Firebrand
04-21-2011, 09:46 PM
Here Firebrand your post is in the middle on page 6 post 54

My mistake, humble apologies.

Krysys
04-22-2011, 01:35 PM
Ok, so while I may not be the biggest TNA fan, I do try to keep up with whats going on and watch whenever I can (no cable so I watch online same with WWE) but my question is who is The Network? If I remember correctly it was supposed to be revealed on yesterdays iMPACT but I believe that didn't happen, can someone explain please?

Automatic
04-22-2011, 01:51 PM
Wasn't The Network going to be announced yesterday @ IMPACT? I thought they said that?

Krysys
04-22-2011, 02:18 PM
Wasn't The Network going to be announced yesterday @ IMPACT? I thought they said that?

Thats what I thought, but I don't think it happened

thedag
04-22-2011, 02:23 PM
take a minute and look to see if there was a thread already about it.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?5896-Who-is-the-RAW-gener......-I-mean-the-Network

thejman93
04-22-2011, 02:24 PM
We already have a thread on this kids: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?5896-Who-is-the-RAW-gener......-I-mean-the-Network/page14

thejman93
04-22-2011, 02:24 PM
take a minute and look to see if there was a thread already about it.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?5896-Who-is-the-RAW-gener......-I-mean-the-Network

ninja'ed by my tag partner...

Krysys
04-22-2011, 02:27 PM
My Apologies, can one of the magical mods please close this thread?

thedag
04-22-2011, 02:29 PM
My Apologies, can one of the magical mods please close this thread?

no! this thread will stay to remind you!

Krysys
04-22-2011, 02:37 PM

uh.... ok??

thejman93
04-22-2011, 02:39 PM

don't be a dick....

Krysys, the mods will close it when they see it. No worries bud.

Krysys
04-22-2011, 02:41 PM
don't be a dick....

Krysys, the mods will close it when they see it. No worries bud.

I don't think he likes me??

World B. Free
04-22-2011, 03:14 PM
Hopefully they don't play the whole "Network" thing like how the WWE is has been playing the Anonymous RAW GM Bullsh*t..... :mad:

Rokudo
04-22-2011, 03:27 PM
It's Ms. Tessmacher, OBVIOUSLY...

But seriously, Foley? Dreamer? .... Maybe Flair was a good guy all along and is pulling the strings from behind to destroy Immortal once and for all? Maybe Jeff was never bad and joined "they" to destroy them from within? Maybe Matt decided to free his brother from all the bad influence? LOL!
Buuuut It's probably Dixie's grandma or someone like that ... Or some new guy, maybe in a mask ... OR Eric Young in a plexiglass box? ....

mrbluto
04-22-2011, 03:28 PM
The Network is...........

Vince M

Gangrel
04-22-2011, 03:37 PM
I don't think he likes me??

No, he's always like that.

HCollins-TNA1
04-22-2011, 03:38 PM
First off they were teasing with the reveal, I guess!!! Secondly I think the Network maybe someone from inside the company already!!!! Lastly yes this has been the 3rd thread started on the subject of the Network!!! So most likely the mods will add it on to the other thread about this!!!!

thejman93
04-22-2011, 03:39 PM
The Network is...........

Paul E. Heyman.

HCollins-TNA1
04-22-2011, 03:43 PM
First off they were teasing with the reveal, I guess!!! Secondly I think the Network maybe someone from inside the company already!!!! Lastly yes this has been the 3rd thread started on the subject of the Network!!! So most likely the mods will add it on to the other thread about this!!!!

Replying to myself.... LOL
The Network is someone SpikeTV hired????

Rich Cranium
04-22-2011, 03:44 PM
The man of many faces, Jim Cornette!

thedag
04-22-2011, 03:51 PM
No, he's always like that.

im sorry who the fuck are you? you you can tell i was jk your a dumb ass.

El_Dandy_LWO
04-22-2011, 04:28 PM
Replying to myself.... LOL
The Network is someone SpikeTV hired????

Hola amigos, Yo soy El dandy de la L.W.O...Im back to ruin your lives.....Take me to the one they call Bodom, i've got a bag of Long John silvers for him...by the way HCollins, you did the 4 question mark thing again

El_Dandy_LWO
04-22-2011, 04:29 PM
the man of many faces, jim cornette!
hi rich!!!!

Rich Cranium
04-22-2011, 04:30 PM
hi rich!!!!

Hola amigo!

HCollins-TNA1
04-22-2011, 04:57 PM
Hola amigos, Yo soy El dandy de la L.W.O...Im back to ruin your lives.....Take me to the one they call Bodom, i've got a bag of Long John silvers for him...by the way HCollins, you did the 4 question mark thing again

It just my M O!!!!

Moe21
04-23-2011, 02:28 AM
Ladies and gentleman, I have Breaking News hot off the presses! The "Network" is none other then.......Shane O Mac!!! Just to piss Vince off! That would be awesome!

SilverGhost
04-23-2011, 02:33 AM
Ladies and gentleman, I have Breaking News hot off the presses! The "Network" is none other then.......Shane O Mac!!! Just to piss Vince off! That would be awesome!

http://www.wrestlingvalley.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/shanevsvince8qe.gif

I like it but it would be....

http://lme26.tripod.com/pics/n4410.jpg

all over again.

HCollins-TNA1
05-19-2011, 07:54 PM
-- Mick Foley was not TNA's original choice for the role of Network Consultant. Company officials had a nineties star in mind for the role but couldn't come to terms on an agreement—it was not Bill Goldberg.

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
also from the news board.....

With that who did Impact Wrestling have in mind?????

Rich Cranium
05-19-2011, 07:59 PM

The Ultimate Warrior to challenge Hulk Ko-*snort*-gan!

Robstar
05-19-2011, 08:15 PM
I have the answer. Look below. (P.S. It's Vince's twin inbred sons. Now the incest angle makes more sense, right?)

Spear-O-Matic
05-20-2011, 09:38 AM
I was disappointed to find out that Xpacfan, Wallyman and HCollins weren't The Network... I was almost sure!

HCollins-TNA1
05-20-2011, 09:41 AM
I was disappointed to find out that Xpacfan, Wallyman and HCollins weren't The Network... I was almost sure!

I just wonder why it wasn't you Spear-O-Matic, since you know every-thing?????

Spear-O-Matic
05-20-2011, 09:44 AM
I just wonder why it wasn't you Spear-O-Matic, since you know every-thing?????

Now c'mon, if I knew everything you'd be on TNA/IW weekly. Plus, I wouldn't touch TNA/IW with a thirty six and a half foot pole.

HCollins-TNA1
05-20-2011, 09:47 AM
Now c'mon, if I knew everything you'd be on TNA/IW weekly. Plus, I wouldn't touch TNA/IW with a thirty six and a half foot pole.

That why you isn't there....

Spear-O-Matic
05-20-2011, 09:55 AM
That why you isn't there....

While my creative genius COULD probably save TNA/IW from becoming WWE's "The Rise and Fall of Impact Wrestling" in a few years, I'd rather not waste it on a show that is hated by so many and loved by... well... you (and my three others).

HCollins-TNA1
05-20-2011, 10:05 AM
While my creative genius COULD probably save TNA/IW from becoming WWE's "The Rise and Fall of Impact Wrestling" in a few years, I'd rather not waste it on a show that is hated by so many and loved by... well... you (and my three others).

Thank God, don't need you causing the TRUE RISE AND FALL OF IMPACT WRESTLING...... So stay far away from the business, you could even cause WWE to go under I bet!!!!

Spear-O-Matic
05-20-2011, 10:12 AM
Thank God, don't need you causing the TRUE RISE AND FALL OF IMPACT WRESTLING...... So stay far away from the business, you could even cause WWE to go under I bet!!!!

You are a creative one... You added the word "true" to what I said and capitalized all of it except the word "the." With a mind like that, you'd fit in perfectly with the TNA/IW writers.

North Vegas Benny
05-20-2011, 10:17 AM
-- Mick Foley was not TNA's original choice for the role of Network Consultant. Company officials had a nineties star in mind for the role but couldn't come to terms on an agreement—it was not Bill Goldberg.

I don't think even they knew.

North Vegas Benny
05-20-2011, 10:18 AM

How about a 37 foot pole ?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
05-20-2011, 10:22 AM
How about a 37 foot pole ?

I think what he meant to say was thirty nine and a half foot pole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzXKWKaxt3c&feature=related

Spear-O-Matic
05-20-2011, 10:24 AM
I think what he meant to say was thirty nine and a half foot pole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pQgSvN7hYo

This. Plus, 39 1/2 sounds better anyway, that's a whole three feet more than what I had wanted.

HCollins-TNA1
06-03-2011, 08:40 AM
With the recent events of last night Impact Wrestling..... With the firing of Mick Foley on TV last night....
I have a feeling the Network is someone else.... But who???? Guess time will only tell????

Firebrand
06-05-2011, 07:04 PM
I have a feeling they may bring Dixie back now for this. Really shes all they have left. Only problem is that its predictable and boring. I wish they would shell out the cash and pick up someone that would actually draw fans and intrest.

Ruthless_Aggression
06-05-2011, 07:05 PM
Who knows, maybe they finally convinced Goldberg to show up.

Firebrand
06-05-2011, 07:10 PM
I dont know if thats such a good move either. Can he even wrestle? And if he could would he, cause frankly (for those fans who like goldberg) thats the only way he could be effective. He's not that good at promos.

Ruthless_Aggression
06-05-2011, 07:13 PM
Never said it was a good move. But then again, Impact was never known for very good decisions...