PDA

View Full Version : JBW Annual Draft Thread

WWTNA Mark
04-21-2011, 12:53 PM
The #1 E-Fed, JBW will have an annual draft!!!

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/draft-1.jpg?t=1303403945

Writers- WWTNA Mark, xStraightxEdgexSaviorx, and RomanFlare

Who decides the drafts- RomanFlare

Shows participated into the draft- Warfare and Mayhem

The JBW draft will be held: February 22, 2012

WWTNA Mark
04-21-2011, 12:57 PM
I know its too early to talk about the draft but we still have to make plans for it. Thoughts anyone?

SilverLace
04-21-2011, 01:00 PM
Which show do the Silvers belong too?

WWTNA Mark
04-21-2011, 01:02 PM
Which show do the Silvers belong too?

You two belong on Mayhem but I forgot to add you there. I'm going to put you too up there now.

thedag
04-21-2011, 01:03 PM
i say have it in july and january. with wwe they have fans and tshirt sells helping them with there storylines. JBW doesnt have that to judge who should be in what storylines. so it has to be hard keeping things fresh. every 6 months is a good way to keep stuff fresh in JBW. plus july is far enough away for you two to set storylines. if any of that made sense.

ps. the links to the pictures was a nice touch.

HeelTurn
04-21-2011, 01:04 PM
Maybe let both brand managers have 1 or 2 picks, then the rest are random.

thedag
04-21-2011, 01:04 PM
You two belong on Mayhem but I forgot to add you there. I'm going to put you too up there now.

its ok i forget about them too.

WWTNA Mark
04-21-2011, 01:06 PM
i say have it in july and january. with wwe they have fans and tshirt sells helping them with there storylines. JBW doesnt have that to judge who should be in what storylines. so it has to be hard keeping things fresh. every 6 months is a good way to keep stuff fresh in JBW. plus july is far enough away for you two to set storylines. if any of that made sense.

ps. the links to the pictures was a nice touch.

Yeah. That does sound like a good idea to have it in January. Storylines will grow by January and everything will be new once the new year comes.

WWTNA Mark
04-21-2011, 01:08 PM
Maybe let both brand managers have 1 or 2 picks, then the rest are random.

True but how will the GMs be able to pick?

Tommy Thunder
04-21-2011, 01:11 PM
You're having a draft?! Wow!!

WWTNA Mark
04-21-2011, 01:12 PM
You're having a draft?! Wow!!

I don't recall stating that the draft was now.

HeelTurn
04-21-2011, 01:13 PM
True but how will the GMs be able to pick?

They could pick someone from the other show that they want on theirs, ie if you wanted siaki on your brand then you pick him, if ses wanted massdinero then he would pick him. the rest would be assigned a number and drawn randomly, just a thought.

WWTNA Mark
04-21-2011, 01:15 PM
They could pick someone from the other show that they want on theirs, ie if you wanted siaki on your brand then you pick him, if ses wanted massdinero then he would pick him. the rest would be assigned a number and drawn randomly, just a thought.

That sounds pretty good and fair at the same time.

WWTNA Mark
04-21-2011, 01:22 PM
Wait, so should Champion still get drafted? For example, lets say that The Arisocrats are still the JBW Champs when the draft comes. Does that mean they should get drafted too?

Tommy Thunder
04-21-2011, 01:29 PM
I don't recall stating that the draft was now.

I don't recall suggesting that your draft was now either.

WWTNA Mark
04-21-2011, 01:30 PM
I don't recall suggesting that your draft was now either.

Good to know...

HeelTurn
04-21-2011, 01:36 PM
Wait, so should Champion still get drafted? For example, lets say that The Arisocrats are still the JBW Champs when the draft comes. Does that mean they should get drafted too?

well the tag champs can go on either show anyway, but its upto you, you could strip a champ of their respective belt if they are drafted, have it so the champs are not eligible to be drafted or find a way to get the belt back on the show if they do get drafted, like how wwe have done.

WWTNA Mark
04-21-2011, 03:07 PM
The JBW draft will now be held January 2, 2012 on a Tuesday.

North Vegas Benny
04-21-2011, 03:12 PM
Thanx for using the new Sleeper pic !!!

WWTNA Mark
04-21-2011, 03:14 PM
Thanx for using the new Sleeper pic !!!

No problem!

Rich Cranium
04-21-2011, 03:16 PM
The JBW draft will now be held January 2, 2012 on a Tuesday.

That's the last year of mankind as we know it.

WWTNA Mark
04-21-2011, 03:41 PM

It could be and when it happens, we are fucked.

WWTNA Mark
04-21-2011, 05:30 PM
well the tag champs can go on either show anyway, but its upto you, you could strip a champ of their respective belt if they are drafted, have it so the champs are not eligible to be drafted or find a way to get the belt back on the show if they do get drafted, like how wwe have done.

Striping them won't be right though. How about this, the JBW champions including both the Warfare and Mayhem World Champions, both the Warfare and Mayhem TV Champions, and the JBW Unified Tag Team Champs aren't going to participate in the draft. The rest will. Sound pretty fair right?

The Brown One
04-21-2011, 05:36 PM

Please tell me you don't really believe that crap?

Striping them won't be right though. How about this, the JBW champions including both the Warfare and Mayhem World Champions, both the Warfare and Mayhem TV Champions, and the JBW Unified Tag Team Champs aren't going to participate in the draft. The rest will. Sound pretty fair right?

I don't mind this, but you could make it so that if 1 tv champion is drafted, the other 1 has to be drafted too. The pro of that: it balances out the champions on each show. The con of that: It seems too fixed, like the WWE drafts. What do you think?

WWTNA Mark
04-21-2011, 05:41 PM
Please tell me you don't really believe that crap?

I don't mind this, but you could make it so that if 1 tv champion is drafted, the other 1 has to be drafted too. The pro of that: it balances out the champions on each show. The con of that: It seems too fixed, like the WWE drafts. What do you think?

True. That would balance it out and make it fair for both rosters. We'll go with this for now.

SilverGhost
04-21-2011, 05:43 PM
Shuriken: I could careless if your draft happens next week, keep my one true competition safe until the time comes....

Looks at Siaki and raises fist

Siaki, champions or not, our match will happen. Even without the titles, we are champions heading in the match.

WWTNA Mark
04-21-2011, 05:47 PM
Shuriken: I could careless if your draft happens next week, keep my one true competition safe until the time comes....

Looks at Siaki and raises fist

Siaki, champions or not, our match will happen. Even without the titles, we are champions heading in the match.

Oh trust me, the draft is far from now. Siaki will still be ready to rip you apart, no doubt. When the cross promotion battle comes, you will take back the things you have said about me, my promotion, and Psycho Siaki...

SilverGhost
04-21-2011, 06:05 PM
Oh trust me, the draft is far from now. Siaki will still be ready to rip you apart, no doubt. When the cross promotion battle comes, you will take back the things you have said about me, my promotion, and Psycho Siaki...

Shuriken: I have only praised Siaki. Though you and your goons only won my shame.

The Brown One
04-21-2011, 06:10 PM
Shuriken: I have only praised Siaki. Though you and your goons only won my shame.

Forgive me o wise American who is disappears like a ninja! I want to see the 2 best wrestlers out of any e-fed go head to head. This isn't about titles, this is about proving whos the best in the world! This is about giving the fans what they want to see-one hell of a match. This will be the case at the X-Brand PPV.

SilverGhost
04-21-2011, 06:14 PM
Forgive me o wise American who is disappears like a ninja! I want to see the 2 best wrestlers out of any e-fed go head to head. This isn't about titles, this is about proving whos the best in the world! This is about giving the fans what they want to see-one hell of a match. This will be the case at the X-Brand PPV.

Shuriken: That is what Siaki and I plan to deliver....that is our goal.

THEKEVINBRAND
04-21-2011, 11:35 PM

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHsiZNGB2GDvneoc1wSW9P8Vvbmcbb1 bDG_ffcaTFWuGraihaqkg&t=1
this guy? awww :(

WWTNA Mark
04-21-2011, 11:42 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHsiZNGB2GDvneoc1wSW9P8Vvbmcbb1 bDG_ffcaTFWuGraihaqkg&t=1
this guy? awww :(

I miss Mankind. ;(

Rich Cranium
04-21-2011, 11:46 PM
I miss Mankind. ;(

I prefer Cactus Jack, Bang Bang!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
04-22-2011, 12:55 AM
How the hell have I missed this discussion? I guess I only look at the sticky threads in this section anymore...I need to be more observant. Anyway, I think this is a good idea about having the champs ineligible for the draft except for the TV champs. I am confused about one thing though, are we having the draft in January exclusively, or are we gonna do it twice a year?

THEKEVINBRAND
04-22-2011, 01:00 AM
I miss Mankind. ;(

I prefer Cactus Jack, Bang Bang!

4 words: Have A Nice Day!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
04-22-2011, 01:01 AM
4 words: Have A Nice Day!

Dude Love>>Life in general.

The Brown One
04-22-2011, 01:43 AM
How the hell have I missed this discussion? I guess I only look at the sticky threads in this section anymore...I need to be more observant. Anyway, I think this is a good idea about having the champs ineligible for the draft except for the TV champs. I am confused about one thing though, are we having the draft in January exclusively, or are we gonna do it twice a year?

At least twice a year. Like every 6 months. Why? Because theres several discussions going on in our thread, and I think that people will be bored waiting for an annual draft.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
04-22-2011, 01:56 AM
At least twice a year. Like every 6 months. Why? Because theres several discussions going on in our thread, and I think that people will be bored waiting for an annual draft.

No more than twice a year then. It's hard to work out any long term plans for the guys if they keep moving to a different show every few months.

THEKEVINBRAND
04-22-2011, 01:59 AM
Dude Love>>Life in general.

did you actually know that this was Foley's original character he created long before Cactus Jack?

The Brown One
04-22-2011, 03:03 AM
No more than twice a year then. It's hard to work out any long term plans for the guys if they keep moving to a different show every few months.

Of course. I know you writers have some long term plans in place for some people :)

The cool thing about the draft is that as JBW president, I can't be drafted, since I appear and make matches on both shows :D

THEKEVINBRAND
04-22-2011, 03:12 AM
Of course. I know you writers have some long term plans in place for some people :)

The cool thing about the draft is that as JBW president, I can't be drafted, since I appear and make matches on both shows :D

besides you might also have people join at all times (this goes both both companies) hey WWTNA Mark, are you gonna start a JBW Farm Territory too? lol

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
04-22-2011, 03:24 AM
did you actually know that this was Foley's original character he created long before Cactus Jack?

Yes I did my friend. Seriously though, how could you argue with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK2Cux0mGfk&feature=related

samoan619
04-22-2011, 03:27 AM
I for one hope that the draft will not be too often, especially with the way storylines fold out, it would be like ruining a comic book series.. We have Wolverine and he is about to find out his past and then he gets drafted to the Avengers and now he's in a love triangle with Spiderwoman Lolol.. Lets not get too pushy with the draft peoples, you gotta let the writers handle their craft..

THEKEVINBRAND
04-22-2011, 03:29 AM
Yes I did my friend. Seriously though, how could you argue with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK2Cux0mGfk&feature=related

dude without DL, Foley would've gone mentally insane

North Vegas Benny
04-22-2011, 03:32 AM
I for one hope that the draft will not be too often, especially with the way storylines fold out, it would be like ruining a comic book series.. We have Wolverine and he is about to find out his past and then he gets drafted to the Avengers and now he's in a love triangle with Spiderwoman Lolol.. Lets not get too pushy with the draft peoples, you gotta let the writers handle their craft..

Spiderman got drafted by the Fantastic 4.

samoan619
04-22-2011, 03:38 AM
Spiderman got drafted by the Fantastic 4.

LMAO He sure did..

THEKEVINBRAND
04-22-2011, 03:40 AM
LMAO He sure did..

he did? i thought it was the weed talking lol

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
04-22-2011, 03:41 AM
dude without DL, Foley would've gone even more mentally insane

Fixed for accuracy. (<---joke btw I know Foley's got a good head on his shoulders.)

and @ samoan619, I kinda do agree with you, but at the same time I see where people are coming from. They're worried that it might be the same people fighting each other over and over. This is when the writers (and wrestlers for that matter) need to step up their games however and make things even that much more interesting. If I could make a change though I would say that having two drafts a year is perfectly fine, but having one held in August (after the cross brand PPV) and one in Febuary would get my vote personally. This way it gives the writers ample time to work all the long term storylines out before getting to work with a brand new crop of guys.

samoan619
04-22-2011, 03:41 AM
he did? i thought it was the weed talking lol

Yeah he did, the Human Torch died and Spidey joined the Fantastic 4... Also when weed talks, it never lies...

edit: Also SES, I have no problems with any of that, but I gotta defend some of these storylines lolol.. The feds will be getting bigger though the more people join this site..

THEKEVINBRAND
04-22-2011, 03:45 AM
Yeah he did, the Human Torch died and Spidey joined the Fantastic 4... Also when weed talks, it never lies...

edit: Also SES, I have no problems with any of that, but I gotta defend some of these storylines lolol.. The feds will be getting bigger though the more people join this site..

hmm truth weed, gee i wonder if the cops ever tried that tactic on criminals or getting them wasted

The Brown One
04-22-2011, 03:45 AM
Fixed for accuracy. (<---joke btw I know Foley's got a good head on his shoulders.)

and @ samoan619, I kinda do agree with you, but at the same time I see where people are coming from. They're worried that it might be the same people fighting each other over and over. This is when the writers (and wrestlers for that matter) need to step up their games however and make things even that much more interesting. If I could make a change though I would say that having two drafts a year is perfectly fine, but having one held in August (after the cross brand PPV) and one in Febuary would get my vote personally. This way it gives the writers ample time to work all the long term storylines out before getting to work with a brand new crop of guys.

That sounds pretty good.

WWTNA Mark
04-22-2011, 08:59 AM

I agree with this. We still need to firgure out how the draft will work though.

Rich Cranium
04-22-2011, 09:11 AM

Yes

Do you have your own secret service?

WWTNA Mark
05-04-2011, 09:35 PM

Not anymore since Iron Ape is GM of Mayhem! ;) JK man, I won't have you drafted!

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 12:58 PM
Does anybody have that The Hat program on there computers? That would be very helpful when decided who gets drafted to which show.

HeelTurn
07-15-2011, 01:07 PM
Does anybody have that The Hat program on there computers? That would be very helpful when decided who gets drafted to which show.

Is the draft happening soon like?

Enforcer23
07-15-2011, 01:12 PM
wow awesome...wwtna mark you and the rest of the writers should just all talk and draft like that...but if you do it random style thatd be cool to

thejman93
07-15-2011, 01:16 PM
This is a totally batshit crazy idea but what about a JBW-EWNCW draft?

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 01:16 PM
Is the draft happening soon like?

Probably early next year, say January or February. We just have to think about how we are going to pull this off.

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 01:18 PM
wow awesome...wwtna mark you and the rest of the writers should just all talk and draft like that...but if you do it random style thatd be cool to

True but I think having a random draft would be better IMO, though, SES and I can come to an agreement on who should get drafted.

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 01:19 PM

I don't think the EWNCW guys would be up for that considering most people there hate JBW. lol

thejman93
07-15-2011, 01:20 PM
I don't think the EWNCW guys would be up for that considering most people there hate JBW. lol

Good point......

RomanFlare
07-15-2011, 01:41 PM

What is this program? I might be able to get it.

Edit: Also, a random picker is actually a bit dangerous as there is the possibility of one brand becoming Main Eventer heavy, and the other getting a bunch of midcarders (though that's not bad I guess, as the midcarders would get boosted).

Enforcer23
07-15-2011, 01:50 PM

be no point...plus we have 65 wrestlers..we can easliy mix it up with that lol

HeelTurn
07-15-2011, 01:52 PM
No offence to EWNCW, but Im happy in JBW.

キングバム
07-15-2011, 01:52 PM

There are so many talents you could aqcuire from over there.

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 01:53 PM
What is this program? I might be able to get it.

Edit: Also, a random picker is actually a bit dangerous as there is the possibility of one brand becoming Main Eventer heavy, and the other getting a bunch of midcarders (though that's not bad I guess, as the midcarders would get boosted).

The Hat is this program. (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBgQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdownload.cnet.com%2FThe-Hat%2F3000-2132_4-10074565.html&ei=DowgToL2Oanu0gGd2aGfAw&usg=AFQjCNFJ4hdNdsNUTzbCM54uA8oMgGg0hg&sig2=_V9iK2CorlpksmorqIjIJQ)

As for the mix up being a huge risk, I see your point but SES and I can easily work with what wrestlers get drafted to us.

RomanFlare
07-15-2011, 01:56 PM
The Hat is this program. (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBgQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdownload.cnet.com%2FThe-Hat%2F3000-2132_4-10074565.html&ei=DowgToL2Oanu0gGd2aGfAw&usg=AFQjCNFJ4hdNdsNUTzbCM54uA8oMgGg0hg&sig2=_V9iK2CorlpksmorqIjIJQ)

As for the mix up being a huge risk, I see your point but SES and I can easily work with what wrestlers get drafted to us.

Huh. That is an awesome program. *high fives WWTNA and plays with the program* I wonder if you can weight it.

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 01:56 PM
There are so many talents you could aqcuire from over there.

True but JBW has a lot more wrestlers then EWNCW and I don't think a EWNCW poster would want to go to JBW and I don't think a JBW poster would want to go to EWNCW so its better if its a separate draft.

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 01:58 PM
Huh. That is an awesome program. *high fives WWTNA and plays with the program* I wonder if you can weight it.

No problem man! Tell me how the program goes! :)

RomanFlare
07-15-2011, 02:00 PM
No problem man! Tell me how the program goes! :)

I added ~10 Warfare members and hit "pick a pair". HolyJose and Markus Beertstein were picked together o.O

This program is useful. You can pick two people from a hat, perfect for picking random tag teams if that's necessary. Individuals is also there, perfect for a draft. You can also shuffle a list of names for, say, making a tournament bracket, though picking individual names would have a similiar effect. You can copy all the results, save them, save the name list, etc. Very useful!

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 02:02 PM
I added ~10 Warfare members and hit "pick a pair". HolyJose and Markus Beertstein were picked together o.O

This program is useful. You can pick two people from a hat, perfect for picking random tag teams if that's necessary. Individuals is also there, perfect for a draft. You can also shuffle a list of names for, say, making a tournament bracket, though picking individual names would have a similiar effect. You can copy all the results, save them, save the name list, etc. Very useful!

Great to hear man!!! This will be VERY useful for us when the draft comes in January! :)

Hahahaha! Markus Beerstein and HolyJose as a tag team, the FSA and SuperNova together! xD

Enforcer23
07-15-2011, 02:03 PM
haaha we should hide this from EWNCW hahahaha...its a game changer

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 02:06 PM
haaha we should hide this from EWNCW hahahaha...its a game changer

Haha! Yeah, the program sounds great! RomanFlare can be the one to decide who gets drafted to which brand since he has the program going well.

RomanFlare
07-15-2011, 02:06 PM
Great to hear man!!! This will be VERY useful for us when the draft comes in January! :)

Hahahaha! Markus Beerstein and HolyJose as a tag team, the FSA and SuperNova together! xD

I was thinking more about their recent feud making it funny, but touche. I'd recommend making a whole roster list, a main eventer list, and a midcard list. Probably a NWL list too, so some 400-lber doesn't squash igetwild (literally).

May be a little broken with the shuffle. Jose's name has been first in 8 tries o.O

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 02:08 PM
I was thinking more about their recent feud making it funny, but touche. I'd recommend making a whole roster list, a main eventer list, and a midcard list. Probably a NWL list too, so some 400-lber doesn't squash igetwild (literally).

That is a great idea. The division should be kept separate. I'm going with this. I'll send the stuff to you and you can decide who gets drafted to which show using the hat program.

RomanFlare
07-15-2011, 02:17 PM
That is a great idea. The division should be kept separate. I'm going with this. I'll send the stuff to you and you can decide who gets drafted to which show using the hat program.

You'll have to decide how many draft picks each show is getting, and are we going to do them WWE style where they're announced after "a brand wins a draft pick"? Or supplemental style, where we just post the changes one Monday morning?

Also, should champions be immune? Since it'll be random, there's a chance one show loses both singles champions (and tag team, possibly. Tag Teams are a weird problem in of themselves).

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 02:19 PM
You'll have to decide how many draft picks each show is getting, and are we going to do them WWE style where they're announced after "a brand wins a draft pick"? Or supplemental style, where we just post the changes one Monday morning?

I didn't really think about this, me and SES will have to think about this. -Thinks about it-

RomanFlare
07-15-2011, 02:20 PM
I didn't really think about this, me and SES will have to think about this. -Thinks about it-

Previous Edit if you didn't see it: Also, should champions be immune? Since it'll be random, there's a chance one show loses both singles champions (and tag team, possibly. Tag Teams are a weird problem in of themselves).

Also, that's what I'm here for ;D Pointing out the annoying business stuff and occasionally giving a good idea.

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 02:23 PM
Previous Edit if you didn't see it: Also, should champions be immune? Since it'll be random, there's a chance one show loses both singles champions (and tag team, possibly. Tag Teams are a weird problem in of themselves).

Also, that's what I'm here for ;D Pointing out the annoying business stuff and occasionally giving a good idea.

Nah, the Champs won't be in it. It just wouldn't be a fair draft on both shows as you pointed that both Warfare and Mayhem Champs may get drafted to the same shows.

HeelTurn
07-15-2011, 02:26 PM
Nah, the Champs won't be in it. It just wouldn't be a fair draft on both shows as you pointed that both Warfare and Mayhem Champs may get drafted to the same shows.

Maybe you could put the belts on the people you want to keep, or work out a way where, say 2 or so people are immune from being drafted.

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 02:28 PM
Maybe you could put the belts on the people you want to keep, or work out a way where, say 2 or so people are immune from being drafted.

Hmmm, that sounds like an interesting idea and easier for both brands.

キングバム
07-15-2011, 02:29 PM
Mayhem got:
TheDevilsAdvocate
Jman
Manabu
Snair

Warfare got:
MassDinero
Eric Bischoff
Psycho Siaki
Chris Parker

RomanFlare

I like this idea. The draft is awhiles away though, so we don't need to figure this all out now.

Also, Tag Teams: Split them or draft them together? I also predict stables maybe losing members. And are already drafted people avaliable to be redrafted? xD

Mayhem got:
TheDevilsAdvocate
Jman
Manabu
Snair

Warfare got:
MassDinero
Eric Bischoff
Psycho Siaki
Chris Parker

As the mind of the most selfish wrestler on the Mayhem roster, I'm happy to see Siaki leave >:D Movin' on up! Toooo the east side!

HeelTurn
Hmmm, that sounds like an interesting idea.

Also you could do it like Raw, where theres an interpromotional match and the winner gets a pick for their brand, of course you and SES and RomanFlare know whos been drafted but the rest of us wouldnt. You could also do some on that weeks Mayhem to.

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 02:32 PM
Also you could do it like Raw, where theres an interpromotional match and the winner gets a pick for their brand, of course you and SES and RomanFlare know whos been drafted but the rest of us wouldnt. You could also do some on that weeks Mayhem to.

Awesome idea!!! That would be great to see!!! Thanks for these awesome ideas RomanFlare,and HeelTurn! :)

Enforcer23
07-15-2011, 02:36 PM
i just wanna know why so far away...whys it in january

キングバム
07-15-2011, 02:39 PM
Everyone has not feuded with eachother yet on both brands. There are still some people on the shows that have only feuded with ONE person since its establishment.

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 02:41 PM
i just wanna know why so far away...whys it in january

Since this fed started in February, it would be better to have it in January since the talent on both shows can get comfortable on there own brand comes until the new year where it will be a new roster for both shows. The dates for the draft will change though so January won't be the official date for the draft yet.

RomanFlare
07-15-2011, 02:42 PM
Everyone has not feuded with eachother yet on both brands. There are still some people on the shows that have only feuded with ONE person since its establishment.

Name I can't understand is right. We've got ~6 months until the draft is expected to be, but that's only 2-3 rivalries at MOST for most people. And some of us are just now getting into rivalries.

HeelTurn
07-15-2011, 02:42 PM

Yep that would be me lol

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 02:49 PM

Name I can't understand is right. We've got ~6 months until the draft is expected to be, but that's only 2-3 rivalries at MOST for most people. And some of us are just now getting into rivalries.

That's true. What should the date of the draft be or is it good where it is?

RomanFlare
07-15-2011, 02:50 PM
That's true. What should the date of the draft be or is it good where it is?

The same day as the anniversery of the first Warfare. JBW's 1-year anniversery exstravagenza, when all the talent will be under one roof! Perfect time to!

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 02:57 PM
The same day as the anniversery of the first Warfare. JBW's 1-year anniversery exstravagenza, when all the talent will be under one roof! Perfect time to!

So 02-22-2011 is the new date of the draft then! :D

キングバム
07-15-2011, 02:58 PM
So 02-22-2011 is the new date of the draft then! :D

We are going back in time?

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 02:59 PM
We are going back in time?

I meant to say 02-22-2012. xD

RomanFlare
07-15-2011, 03:00 PM

Where better to host our explosion than THE Madison Square Garden? Give New York the finger while we're there.

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 03:01 PM
Where better to host our explosion than THE Madison Square Garden? Give New York the finger while we're there.

Hey, i'm a Knicks fan! o.O

キングバム
07-15-2011, 03:03 PM
Ohhhh!
Considering that 2012 is coming up soon have any of you thought of a good end of the world theme for one of the ppv's for that year?

WWTNA Mark
07-15-2011, 03:06 PM
Ohhhh!
Considering that 2012 is coming up soon have any of you thought of a good end of the world theme for one of the ppv's for that year?

Haha! I would love to do a PPV like that!

Enforcer23
07-15-2011, 03:07 PM

i like it and put it in a great stadium like MSG would be cool

RomanFlare
07-15-2011, 03:14 PM
Hey, i'm a Knicks fan! o.O

I meant New York in the crappy, ol' timey way of mentioning The 'E without saying their name. Back when they were a territory out of New York.

K-Jammin
07-19-2011, 02:54 AM
Why have i never discovered this before?!?!?

RomanFlare
07-19-2011, 03:01 AM

Iunno, but your post count is exciting :D Post carefully! Don't wanna waste #1000 on some stupid thread that'll get closed!

K-Jammin
07-19-2011, 03:03 AM
Iunno, but your post count is exciting :D Post carefully! Don't wanna waste #1000 on some stupid thread that'll get closed!

I'l be sure to make it in the main JBW thread! xD

Snair
07-19-2011, 03:07 AM

Same here Kj, I see this as a conspiracy!

Kashdinero
07-19-2011, 03:16 AM

IC: Did someone say conspiracy? Oh... It's you. One of those Five Starsoles kids who ARE the conspiracy.

RomanFlare
07-19-2011, 03:28 AM

Conspiracy? Why?

samoan619
07-19-2011, 03:30 AM
IC: Did someone say conspiracy? Oh... It's you. One of those Five Starsoles kids who ARE the conspiracy.

IC: And whats with all this Age Of Sinnocense crap?!? Does anyone know what the Age Of Innocense is?!? The Book?? The Chick Flick?? The Age Of Sinnocense is the sequel to the Age Of Innocense and anyone who goes to the cinema to see the film will be given a free box of Tampax and a butt plug, Im pretty sure The Tampon Kid Roman Candle will be first in line.. Now I respect Snair the wrestler, I respect Snair the Warrior, I even respect the bat.. But all this Age Of Sinnocense sounds like another series for Twighlight.. I guess the FSA fits in fine with Chainsaw and his bisexual vampire society..

Kashdinero
07-19-2011, 04:14 AM
Hahahaha!!! I laughed 'till I coughed!!

Snair
07-19-2011, 04:16 AM
IC:Wait a sec FSA doesnt fits in with chainsaw,I'd would rather stay away from that burning duck and as for the Age of Sinnoccence you wont see it coming until it takes you down, its my self proclaimed path to supremacy.
OOC:Stop taking ribs at me;-)

samoan619
07-19-2011, 04:18 AM
IC:Wait a sec FSA doesnt fits in with chainsaw,I'd would rather stay away from that burning duck and as for the Age of Sinnoccence you wont see it coming until it takes you down, its my self proclaimed path to supremacy.
OOC:Stop taking ribs at me;-)

OOC: Lolol Alright my brotha im done lol

HolyJose2391
07-19-2011, 03:06 PM

SAME HERE! why am I just now finding outaboutthis thread!!!!!!

HeelTurn
07-19-2011, 03:08 PM
For all the people saying theyre just finding out about this thread its because, well..its not for erm we call you normies lol jk

HolyJose2391
07-19-2011, 03:08 PM
IC: And whats with all this Age Of Sinnocense crap?!? Does anyone know what the Age Of Innocense is?!? The Book?? The Chick Flick?? The Age Of Sinnocense is the sequel to the Age Of Innocense and anyone who goes to the cinema to see the film will be given a free box of Tampax and a butt plug, Im pretty sure The Tampon Kid Roman Candle will be first in line.. Now I respect Snair the wrestler, I respect Snair the Warrior, I even respect the bat.. But all this Age Of Sinnocense sounds like another series for Twighlight.. I guess the FSA fits in fine with Chainsaw and his bisexual
vampire society..

And this is why you are the leader of SuperNova hahahahaha

zapphoman
07-19-2011, 03:17 PM
I am looking forward to the draft. In the words of Vince McMahon, "It's time to shake things up!!"

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-19-2011, 06:23 PM
Ohhhh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

Anyway, yeah this thread escaped me as well until just now. Me, Roman, and WWTNA will have to figure out the details on this all later, but so as to not destroy the tag division I think we should keep the tag teams as one entity for the draft. As in, The Silver Bros would only go together if they were to go.

Rehmix
08-01-2011, 10:23 AM
I love how this thread escaped SES and he is a major player in this whole thing.

RomanFlare
08-01-2011, 10:36 AM
The Draft will be very very interesting. The program we'll be using seems to love one brand and hate the other when I do mocks. >.>;

Rehmix
08-01-2011, 10:42 AM
Well you guys seem to have a plan and the idea seems really cool. Can't wait to see where everything ends up and how it all goes down in February.

tnawhat
08-02-2011, 06:44 AM
i for one cant wait for this

IrkenInvader
12-16-2011, 12:54 AM
r5dd c hbuhniiub8vt76crtgvub hinu9g7f6vtyb89unh8g67td5467tvubn