PDA

View Full Version : The Road to a Legacy- The Tyson James story

jwt15
04-20-2011, 05:15 PM
My name is Tyson James I am a 6’11 250 white male who has dreams of becoming a wrestling legend. I just finished my training at the local NWA training school. My skills have been improved greatly. I just signed to a $150.00 an appearance for six months to a local North Carolina promotion called CWA Carolina Wrestling Association my first match is next week.

OOC: This different from the other BTB threads I’m going to take you through the career of a 21 year wrestler on his path to being a wrestling legend. It will go through backstage action to the negotiation process for companies and everything else in a wrestlers life. I will use some fictional wrestler for the smaller feds but when I get higher up in the indy scene I’ll be using real wrestlers. TNA and WWE will be the top companies.

jwt15
04-20-2011, 05:34 PM
Backstage at CWA Monster Mash 2011(1/5/11)
I walk into the locker room which is filled with about 16 guys I put my stuff down and when I looked up a big black guy was in front of me.

Black Guy: You Tyson?

Me: Yea and you are?

Black Guy: I go by Damage, I’m the guy your facing tonight.

Me: Oh cool do you want to go over some spots or call it in ring.

Damage: Well call it in ring. This your first match right?

Me: Yea, and to be honest there is some nerves going.

Damage: That’s nothing just be carefull and protect me and you out their this is a tough biz but you’ll love it.

Me: I’ll try my best, take it easy on me now hahaha.

Damage: Haha no promises.

eboy
04-21-2011, 03:55 PM
well you've got me intrested very origanal and cant wait to see what you come up with :)