PDA

View Full Version : impact taping question

body slam
04-15-2011, 12:54 PM
Do they show the back stage happennings to the fans in the impact zone during the taping?

Bodom
04-15-2011, 01:01 PM
At the Impact taping I went to, they didn't.

This was also before the Hogan/Bischoff era, so I'm not sure if they do now.

THEKEVINBRAND
04-18-2011, 08:28 AM
when I went to the taping pre-Hogan and etc, the only backstage thing I saw was the backstage promos

The Brown One
04-18-2011, 08:56 AM
when I went to the taping pre-Hogan and etc, the only backstage thing I saw was the backstage promos

I swear everytime I see the titantron when I'm streaming Impact...they are advertising a PPV. When you were at the taping, they showed you the match on the titantron right?

THEKEVINBRAND
04-18-2011, 09:04 AM
I swear everytime I see the titantron when I'm streaming Impact...they are advertising a PPV. When you were at the taping, they showed you the match on the titantron right?

nope, it was that stupid graphic, i was there the night daniels returned for the first time before lockdown '09. the only time you saw anything on that tron was what was happening in the back and the trons that's it, why do we need to have the match on the tron when everyone in the impact zone can see the match.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXHgfgsE9Yc

thedag
04-24-2011, 01:47 AM
no point of showing matches on it cuz no matter where you sit your with in 50 feet of the ring.

Dameduse823
04-24-2011, 02:52 AM
Didn't they have to play the Abyss/Judas barbwire match match on the screen because the arena would let them perform it there?

The Brown One
04-24-2011, 02:59 AM
nope, it was that stupid graphic, i was there the night daniels returned for the first time before lockdown '09. the only time you saw anything on that tron was what was happening in the back and the trons that's it, why do we need to have the match on the tron when everyone in the impact zone can see the match.

Its that small huh? Wow.