PDA

View Full Version : R-truth v jomo ( my idea )

rko619
04-13-2011, 11:12 AM
r truth is preparing back stage 4 his title match at x treme rules and then jomo attacks him because he belives he took his place and spot light ever since they were a tag team. jomo then takes truths place in the title match.
jomo comes close to winning the match but dosent. jo mo comes out on the raw after and brags bout taking out truth. months later truth returns when jo mo wins the title. they feud with jomo coming out on top as 1 of the companys top heels.
jomo main events and truth dosent main event the ppv imo ruining it.

discuss

blink
04-13-2011, 11:54 AM
Well taking truth out of the match is a good move but if they show Morrison doing it then he wouldn't get the spot in the match. So keep the identity secret and have Morrison win like an impromptu battle royal against all the competitors from the gauntlet match the other night. Then have jomo lose the title match. Let him feud for the top spot for a couple weeks and when he comes this close to winning it hav truth ruin it. The following week let truth tell everyone jomo took him out then at the next paperview have it be truth jomo and miz with jomo pinning truth. Then afterwards beat the snot out of both guys with a chair or something. That'd be a believable way of getting the belt on him and effectively turning him heel

Lowki
04-13-2011, 12:14 PM
Nah, truth is there to take the pinfall so Miz loses the belt imo. I think they will go with Miz then claiming that he never lost the belt because R-Truth got pinned and not him. It gets the title off him and doesn't make him look weak. Nothing will come of this besides something involving Cena and Miz.

shambo2k9
04-13-2011, 01:10 PM
r truth is preparing back stage 4 his title match at x treme rules and then jomo attacks him because he belives he took his place and spot light ever since they were a tag team. jomo then takes truths place in the title match.
jomo comes close to winning the match but dosent. jo mo comes out on the raw after and brags bout taking out truth. months later truth returns when jo mo wins the title. they feud with jomo coming out on top as 1 of the companys top heels.

discuss

so basically you have just said your own idea has been ruined, even though it hasn't happened.

rko619
04-13-2011, 01:47 PM
so basically you have just said your own idea has been ruined, even though it hasn't happened.

well if you dont have anything to say about the topic why comment at all :mad: just to pull your comment score up higher ???????

Automatic
04-13-2011, 01:52 PM
well if you dont have anything to say about the topic why comment at all :mad: just to pull your comment score up higher ???????

No, because it is stupid.

thejman93
04-13-2011, 01:53 PM
Nah, truth is there to take the pinfall so Miz loses the belt imo. I think they will go with Miz then claiming that he never lost the belt because R-Truth got pinned and not him. It gets the title off him and doesn't make him look weak. Nothing will come of this besides something involving Cena and Miz.

It could also go the other way; Miz could pin Truth and retain but Cena could come out and say that twice he has faced Miz for the belt and twice other people have gotten ivolved (Rock, Truth.)

rko619
04-13-2011, 02:09 PM
No, because it is stupid.

and i quote

Automatic
04-13-2011, 02:16 PM
and i quote

You do know about the whole Melina, JoMo, Trish Tratus issue right?

eboy
04-13-2011, 06:08 PM

He was saying something about the topic just chill dude

anyways to me giving R-truth a push is important has having a African american at the top of WWE will atract that audience I dont think JO-MO is that much of a Draw however your idea is cool and would make for an ok storyline however I imagine that it would be the other way round say Truth Loses at Extreme Rules then Morrison gets the shot at over the limit fails and gets another shot at Capitol Punishment and Truth costing him that match saying he never got to shots plus this would inkeep with R-truths desperatly needed Heel Turn

samoan619
04-13-2011, 06:19 PM
He was saying something about the topic just chill dude

anyways to me giving R-truth a push is important has having a African american at the top of WWE will atract that audience I dont think JO-MO is that much of a Draw however your idea is cool and would make for an ok storyline however I imagine that it would be the other way round say Truth Loses at Extreme Rules then Morrison gets the shot at over the limit fails and gets another shot at Capitol Punishment and Truth costing him that match saying he never got to shots plus this would inkeep with R-truths desperatly needed Heel Turn

^^^^^^^
This a much better idea than taking Truth out the main event.. And I definitely disagree with JoMo winning the title at all this year.. If this was before Mania and you asked me, Id say hell yeah lets get JoMo in the picture.. But he surely doesnt deserve that spot, because if he did he wouldve done whatever he could to make that Mania match the best of the night (as he did in all the other recent PPVs he was in).. The idea RKO619 came with was almost like a Kevin Nash booking in WCW when he buried or tried to bury Goldberg.. Why does Truth have to step down for?? He doesnt have any heat against him, im not really a fan of R Truth or his new finisher (it looks like he's doing the Paydirt but done sloppily), but I feel he deserves the slot over JoMo..

sincara
04-15-2011, 03:31 PM

discuss

this idea is actually quite good