PDA

View Full Version : Factions and Titles

RampantLion2010
04-10-2011, 03:05 PM
I was watching the 2/3 falls match on Smackdown! the other night, when something just struck me.

Fortune has two of the four men's titles. Let's just say they had them all, minus the TV title (no one gives a shit about that...). Now we have a GREAT main event. All titles on the line, THREE FALL MATCH. First fall, for the X title. Second fall, for the Tag Titles. Third fall, for the World Title. Two singles wrestlers, one tag team per foursome. The man who scores the pinfall gets the title. If it's for the Tag Titles, he picks his partner.

You could really do this with anyone, but for congruency purposes, factions like Fortune and Immortal work for our purposes here. Thoughts?

Blitzkriegfan
04-27-2011, 11:26 AM
I like this idea. I think if it were to be Fourtune Vs Immortal, Immortal would need to recruit an X-Division competitor to carry the X Title, should that belt change hands. The closest they have to an X-Division competitor is maybe Matt Hardy, but I don't think he personifies that style. Maybe Shannon Moore? (Mattitude reunion :-)) I think Elix Skipper, Low Ki or Petey Williams could have been great as a high flier in Immortal.

sincara
05-02-2011, 08:21 AM
dream version of it

aj v kurt world title
beer money v mcmg tag title
daniels v bully ray tv title
kazarian v low ki x div title

remember this is only a dream type 1 but with 5 men

S.E. Zero
05-29-2011, 02:03 PM
dream version of it

aj v kurt world title
beer money v mcmg tag title
daniels v bully ray tv title
kazarian v low ki x div title

remember this is only a dream type 1 but with 5 men

Given that Daniels is an honorary member of Fortune not a full member as he is not signed to TNA but rather ROH the concept of those matches happening and Fortune having success in all of them is pretty slim but I get your point on those matches.