PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call

jhorton1215
04-03-2011, 01:08 PM
Tonight is WrestleMania obviously... And I want to know who all is going to be in attendance.

THIS GUY! :D

Anyone else?

NightWolf
04-03-2011, 01:13 PM
I wish I was. I have to watch it from the comfort of my couch.

Bodom
04-03-2011, 01:16 PM
Tonight is WrestleMania obviously... And I want to know who all is going to be in attendance.

THIS GUY! :D

Anyone else?

Rub it in our face why don't ya :rolleyes:

I'm hoping to go to 28 though..

jhorton1215
04-03-2011, 01:18 PM

I'm just excited. Seeing if anyone else from this site was making the trip. It's just good to have the Grandest Stage of them all in your home town.

Bodom
04-03-2011, 01:21 PM
I'm just excited. Seeing if anyone else from this site was making the trip. It's just good to have the Grandest Stage of them all in your home town.

Lol, just busting your chops.

Hope you have a blast! Don't forget to boo Cena for me!

Leggo
04-03-2011, 01:24 PM

My wife and kids want to go to disneyland Florida next year... So I'm thinking kill two birds with one stone and go when Wm is on. Florida is just down the road right?

Could I be that devious?!! Lol

sporty
04-03-2011, 01:26 PM
Yeah, I hope WM 70 will be in Israel! I'm just sayin'
:P

nrb6304
04-03-2011, 01:26 PM
My wife and kids want to go to disneyland Florida next year... So I'm thinking kill two birds with one stone and go when Wm is on. Florida is just down the road right?

thats what we did for WM 24

Bodom
04-03-2011, 01:30 PM

Orlando and Miami are 3 hours apart (by car). Doing both could be a stretch.

Leggo
04-03-2011, 01:31 PM
thats what we did for WM 24

Quality mate, quality...

Leggo
04-03-2011, 01:35 PM

I live in the uk, so if I'm 3 hours away from the biggest wrestling event in history, I would have to snub mickey mouse and co, and get myself there! Lol!

Tommy Thunder
04-03-2011, 01:36 PM
I wish I could go :( As a student though, I really don't have the funds for a flight to America, and a ticket for Mania!!
I really wanted to go last year and the year before to watch my all time favorite take on another of my favorite wrestlers ever, but it didn't happen :( I hope to go one day, we'll see.

nrb6304
04-03-2011, 01:37 PM

no need to be a dream killer Bodom. haha

Bodom
04-03-2011, 01:39 PM
I live in the uk, so if I'm 3 hours away from the biggest wrestling event in history, I would have to snub mickey mouse and co, and get myself there! Lol!

Ditch the wife and kids and go to Wrestlemania? Nice!!

Leggo
04-03-2011, 01:40 PM
I wish I could go :( As a student though, I really don't have the funds for a flight to America, and a ticket for Mania!!
I really wanted to go last year and the year before to watch my all time favorite take on another of my favorite wrestlers ever, but it didn't happen :( I hope to go one day, we'll see.

I looked into going this year and the flights were about £600. Then you got ticket price on top, no disrespect, but if I'm going, I want to be able to see the action. The cheapest ticket was $55... I think I would have had to have taken my binoculars! Lol

Bodom
04-03-2011, 01:41 PM
I looked into going this year and the flights were about £600. Then you got ticket price on top, no disrespect, but if I'm going, I want to be able to see the action. The cheapest ticket was $55... I think I would have had to have taken my binoculars! Lol

You'd essentially be watching the show on the titantron.

Leggo
04-03-2011, 01:42 PM
Ditch the wife and kids and go to Wrestlemania? Nice!!

Hahaha! Lol! No, Im not that bad... We'd probably go for the week so it wouldn't be a problem. How much mickey mouse and friends can one person take?!!

Bodom
04-03-2011, 01:44 PM
Hahaha! Lol! No, Im not that bad... We'd probably go for the week so it wouldn't be a problem. How much mickey mouse and friends can one person take?!!

You could even stick around and go to a TNA iMPACT taping!!

Leggo
04-03-2011, 01:46 PM
You could even stick around and go to a TNA iMPACT taping!!

Now there's a question... Mickey mouse & friends or TNA? Lol!!

Bodom
04-03-2011, 01:47 PM
Now there's a question... Mickey mouse & friends or TNA? Lol!!

I'd pick the spinning tea cups.

Rich Cranium
04-03-2011, 01:48 PM

Your better off watching it in your hotel room that using binoculars and trying to see through fans signs and all!

kingsterholic
04-03-2011, 01:49 PM
I'm from Brazil, but I'm planning on going to Wrestlemania 28 with some friends. If I were just hours away from Wrestlemania, I'd go even if someone had to scream "RUN, MARQUES, RUN!".

Leggo
04-03-2011, 01:50 PM

So would jeff hardy!

Rich Cranium
04-03-2011, 01:51 PM

Nah, when I was living in Tampa, Busch Gardens was the place to go since they have the anheuser busch tent with free beer samples! There are like 10 lines so you just keep getting in a different line until you get your kick in!

Bodom
04-03-2011, 01:54 PM
Nah, when I was living in Tampa, Busch Gardens was the place to go since they have the anheuser busch tent with free beer samples! There are like 10 lines so you just keep getting in a different line until you get your kick in!

I thought Busch Gardens stopped handing out free beer a few years ago?

Rich Cranium
04-03-2011, 01:56 PM
I thought Busch Gardens stopped handing out free beer a few years ago?

Maybe, I haven't been in a few years! :(

Tommy Thunder
04-03-2011, 01:57 PM

Exactly, I'd want to actually see the action also, otherwise, like Bodom said, you're essentially watching on the titantron which is just like sitting at home watching it.
And £600 + decent seat ticket = money I currently don't have lol!!

evilgenius780
04-03-2011, 02:00 PM
I was going to go this year, but circumstances would not allow it..next year for sure

MattElder
04-03-2011, 02:01 PM

Snap! lol but im also saying that my son wants to go even tho he aont interested yet mwah ha ha!
Just hope shr doesnt ask him

I dont mind watching on the tron! i can waych them wrestle over here its the atmosphere i want

Leggo
04-03-2011, 02:08 PM
Snap! lol but im also saying that my son wants to go even tho he aont interested yet mwah ha ha!
Just hope shr doesnt ask him

I dont mind watching on the tron! i can waych them wrestle over here its the atmosphere i want

What devious minds we have! Lol

You from the uk too then mate?

MattElder
04-03-2011, 02:19 PM
Yeah Doncaster. Im more devious than u think lol! ive got family in miami weve never met so planning on a week atdisney land then move on to miami to stat with them for mania week which would be an obvious coincidense! lol! ne and me cousin have it all planned lol

Rich Cranium
04-03-2011, 02:23 PM
Yeah Doncaster. Im more devious than u think lol! ive got family in miami weve never met so planning on a week atdisney land then move on to miami to stat with them for mania week which would be an obvious coincidense! lol! ne and me cousin have it all planned lol

I hear there is a lot of history there! First English civil War?

Pumpkinhead
04-03-2011, 02:23 PM
does anyone knows a site where i can watch it online?

MattElder
04-03-2011, 02:26 PM

Not sure about civil war - never heard that
but its rough and aids capital of uk!:D

BoycottTNA
04-03-2011, 02:29 PM

War of the Roses?

Tommy Thunder
04-03-2011, 02:30 PM

I'll PM you now.

BoycottTNA
04-03-2011, 02:31 PM
I'll PM you now.

Ninja'd you to that :D

MattElder
04-03-2011, 02:32 PM
that wasnt first civil war tho!
they say robin hood hid out 5 minuye walk from my house

Rich Cranium
04-03-2011, 02:32 PM
I'll PM you now.

PM me please

Tommy Thunder
04-03-2011, 02:33 PM
PM me please

What?! Someone sent me a stream that you found!!

Krysys
04-03-2011, 02:34 PM
Online place to watch? I could use that info too

BoycottTNA
04-03-2011, 02:35 PM
that wasnt first civil war tho!
they say robin hood hid out 5 minuye walk from my house

I agree, but technically in the history books, the only civil war was the one in the 1600's between Cromwell and the Monarchists. Although The War of the Roses is undoubtably a Civil war.

sporty
04-03-2011, 03:01 PM

yeah, does anyone knows?plz

Tommy Thunder
04-03-2011, 03:08 PM
Online place to watch? I could use that info too

Pm sent to you sir.

MattElder
I agree, but technically in the history books, the only civil war was the one in the 1600's between Cromwell and the Monarchists. Although The War of the Roses is undoubtably a Civil war.

That round heads and cavaliers is definatly recorded as 1st civil and that battle was worcester (wikipedia with the assist)
But yeah war of roses is a civil but where the battle was i dont know

Tommy Thunder
yeah, does anyone knows?plz

And Pm sent to you also.

Rich Cranium
04-03-2011, 03:10 PM
That round heads and cavaliers is definatly recorded as 1st civil and that battle was worcester (wikipedia with the assist)
But yeah war of roses is a civil but where the battle was i dont know

I was remember from world history class about the 1st English civil war and I thought it was Doncaster. Could be wrong!

Krysys
04-03-2011, 03:10 PM
Pm sent to you sir.

Thanks, much appreciated

Deadman's_streak
04-03-2011, 03:12 PM
I'm definatly going next year to Wrestlemania 28 right here in my hometown.

20-0 who will be the victim?
Cena? Maybe

Not only that but Rock is getting inducted in the hof next year I guarantee that. Miami is where it's at for Rocky.

Finally, the Rock has come back..... HOME!

sporty
04-03-2011, 03:12 PM
And Pm sent to you also.

thank you !

Rich Cranium
04-03-2011, 03:13 PM
I'm definatly going next year to Wrestlemania 28 right here in my hometown.

20-0 who will be the victim?
Cena? Maybe

Not only that but Rock is getting inducted in the hof next year I guarantee that. Miami is where it's at for Rocky.

Finally, the Rock has come back..... HOME!

This is an accurate prediction.

ProWrestlingFan
04-03-2011, 03:45 PM
I'll PM you now.

could you pm me too?I need a site

BoycottTNA
04-03-2011, 03:51 PM
Site for everyone

http://www.wwe.com/shows/howtowatch

:D Hope this helps

Tommy Thunder
04-03-2011, 03:53 PM
Site for everyone

http://www.wwe.com/shows/howtowatch

:D Hope this helps

Maaaaaaaaaaaate!! Don't post sites here!! They're for all to see here, and they will be closed down!!
This isn't a rule I made, the mods invoke it!!

Ahhh, wait, that one's fine, thought for a minute you posted a streaming site!! My bad!!

BoycottTNA
04-03-2011, 03:54 PM
Maaaaaaaaaaaate!! Don't post sites here!! They're for all to see here, and they will be closed down!!
This isn't a rule I made, the mods invoke it!!

lol either you or I missed the sarcasm. If me well played :D

charmingone28
04-03-2011, 03:54 PM
LOL cute very funny, but I could use a site that I dont have to pay Vince 50 bucks to watch it

I'd love to go to WM but sadly I live in California and if they ever have a WM in Fresno *which will never happen* I doubt I'll ever go to one. The last ppv I saw here was the Royal Rumble when Shawn won the second time

Tommy Thunder
04-03-2011, 03:56 PM
lol either you or I missed the sarcasm. If me well played :D

Haha!! Yeah, it was me that missed it lol!!

BoycottTNA
04-03-2011, 04:16 PM
The thing is - WM is only the specticle it has become because people pay for it. I'll be honest, during the year i'll pay for the big four and stream the rest, but no matter what i'll pay for WM because I don't want to envisage the day where it is no longer great. Obviously WWE overdo it with PPVs during the year, and the buy rates reflect this, but any wrestling fan should at least pay for WM if they can't go.

Rich Cranium
04-03-2011, 04:38 PM
The thing is - WM is only the specticle it has become because people pay for it. I'll be honest, during the year i'll pay for the big four and stream the rest, but no matter what i'll pay for WM because I don't want to envisage the day where it is no longer great. Obviously WWE overdo it with PPVs during the year, and the buy rates reflect this, but any wrestling fan should at least pay for WM if they can't go.

Very nice philosophy 'mate'!

MattElder
04-03-2011, 04:43 PM

a big fat facebook like for ya!

radturtle
04-03-2011, 04:48 PM
could i also catch a pm? I'd be forever grateful!

SevenCagedTigers
04-03-2011, 05:53 PM
Pm sent to you sir.

May I have that site as well? I can not figure out how the private messages work

Tommy Thunder
04-03-2011, 05:55 PM
could i also catch a pm? I'd be forever grateful!

PM sent sir!

Tommy Thunder
04-03-2011, 05:58 PM
May I have that site as well? I can not figure out how the private messages work
Pm on the way

merhardt03
04-03-2011, 10:24 PM
Hope those in attendance enjoyed the show!

jhorton1215
04-04-2011, 11:46 AM
I'm going to post a blog later, about my experience at WrestleMania 27... It was definitely interesting