PDA

View Full Version : Bought Mania on WWE.com - How do I watch?

The Savior
04-03-2011, 01:49 AM
I bought Wrestlemania 27 just a few minutes ago and can't seem to find any info at all anywhere as to how I am supposed to watch the show later today. Does anyone have any info/insight on this? Thanks!

The Savior
04-03-2011, 02:10 AM
Why didn't you just buy it on PPV?

Um...moving on...anyone else have any insight? Thanks.

davieboytellem
04-03-2011, 02:25 AM
Excuse me? I asked a legitimate question. No need to be a dick. You never said:

"Hey, I'm from another part of the World and can't get PPV here so, I bought it online and now I don't know how to watch it."

1.) You're a dick.
2.) You're stupid.
3.) Read the fucking website nimrod.

Relax lol, answering a question with another answer isn't cool! So don't get all mad :p

The Savior
04-03-2011, 02:29 AM
Excuse me? I asked a legitimate question. No need to be a dick. You never said:

"Hey, I'm from another part of the World and can't get PPV here so, I bought it online and now I don't know how to watch it."

Are there any flaming rules on this site? Lordie - all I asked was if anyone had insight into procedures for viewing the PPV on WWE.com. What dfference does it make why I'm not watching on TV or where I live?

So I'll pose it again - anyone have any insight? Thanks.

TheMiz
04-03-2011, 04:38 AM
did it ask you for any info? email? or did u have to be loggd into sum account to make the purchase?

The Brown One
04-03-2011, 04:45 AM
Actually The Saviour you really should have found out how to watch your PPV before you purchased it. If that information wasn't present anywhere on the site, then your question would be logical here.

Steve Austin
04-03-2011, 05:29 AM
I bought Wrestlemania 27 just a few minutes ago and can't seem to find any info at all anywhere as to how I am supposed to watch the show later today. Does anyone have any info/insight on this? Thanks!

Just go on the website and search for Wrestlemania, you need Windows Media Player 11 to watch, just a little heads up.

spongebob123
04-03-2011, 05:42 AM
Flaming? Just because you're an idiot who doesn't know how to use a computer does not make me someone starting a flame war. And it matters because if you live in the states, it would have been easy to just buy it on PPV. And if you didn't, that's just stupid all around.

Sounds like your the one being a dick now Rated_R(ob)KO.
Anyway, when the PPV starts it should be on this link:
http://www.wwe.com/shows/howtowatch

thedominator92
04-03-2011, 06:53 AM
why pay to watch it online?

Saiga
04-03-2011, 07:50 AM
the question to this thread is a joke right?

Automatic
04-03-2011, 09:33 AM
Wow, you can watch it online?:D