PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else sick of Dixie Carter's on-air role?

mikenigma
09-20-2010, 11:21 AM
It's probably just me, but I'm seriously sick of every 5 minutes the camera panning to Dixie. I really could care less what her facial expression is during every freakin segment. Every week it's more about her and less about the talent. Sorry, I'm venting.

Splattered-Dreams
09-20-2010, 11:44 AM
Agreed, totally. But she's hot. In a soccer mom kinda way

eyehatecena
09-20-2010, 11:46 AM
Yeah, I would rather see her than Vince, lol. But yeah, owners should not be on TV as much as Dixie has been lately or as Vince has in the past

wallyman
09-20-2010, 12:00 PM
well i am not sick of it cuz shes good to the eye...but a caring owner and looks out for talent sucks...go heel god dammit turn to a bitch....:)

Splattered-Dreams
09-20-2010, 12:11 PM
She looks better than Velvet Sky and Christy Hemme put together. Which is saying something, as those two are both.. awesomely hot.

But yeah, often I like looking at a work of art such as Dixie more than half-naked men. Only sometimes :) TNA got the balance right ;)

IPEEINTHESHOWER
09-20-2010, 12:21 PM
the bottom line is your gay if you dont like dixie, step out of that closet already bro. U MAD?

westy
09-20-2010, 12:36 PM
Come on what is this post about? Dixie is great, great looking for a MILF and she's the owner, I like that fact that she's out there and watching the matches, giving her thoughts on matches. She's not on tv too much and if she is hey, let it be, she's hot, really!

TNA has been awsome as of late.

Young Guns
09-20-2010, 12:41 PM
I am! We get it, Dixie, you're the owner of TNA... and hot, I want to watch TNA, not The Dixie Carter Show.

Belzova
09-20-2010, 03:01 PM
Yeah, I would rather see her than Vince, lol. But yeah, owners should not be on TV as much as Dixie has been lately or as Vince has in the past

vince got involved with the storylines and ACTUALLY wrestled.. xD he is way above dixie when it comes to being on camera

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
09-20-2010, 05:57 PM
i think she will end up being on tna for the rest of the year at least part of this 'they' storyline shes good to look at and being the owner she can do do what she wants but better if she stays at ringside

YellowBootlace
09-20-2010, 07:33 PM
I don't understand why they keep panning over to her face either. I will admit she's nice to look at, but as a female wrestling fan it's just plain annoying to have the camera turn away from the match for a peak at a pretty face. I'm all about Dixie Carter, but c'mon.

eyehatecena
09-20-2010, 09:59 PM
vince got involved with the storylines and ACTUALLY wrestled.. xD he is way above dixie when it comes to being on camera
I will give Vince credit for what he has done in the ring- but he has been involved in too many storylines- and should have never won a title. Saying that, I would much rather see Dixie in the ring with someone. Dixie should just limit her involvement in the storylines after this storyline is over.

Incubus_99
09-21-2010, 08:56 AM
shes just got the Eric Bischoff fever...Bischoff is someone who just likes to watch himself on television...Dixie would stay behind the scenes and once she stepped out, she just doesn't wanna go back...

Splattered-Dreams
09-21-2010, 09:44 AM
I am! We get it, Dixie, you're the owner of TNA... and hot, I want to watch TNA, not The Dixie Carter Show.

Dixie Carter Show? are you serious? She's had about three minutes airtime (MAX) on the last couple of episodes. I'm considering agreeing with the guy calling people gay. you dont like looking at attractive women, even for three minutes, because it might detract from half-naked men time? you, sir, are banished

eyehatecena
09-21-2010, 11:15 AM
At least the way she is doing it, she is not on as much as Vince would always be. That said, I would still rather look at Dixie than half naked men or Vince wasting 30 minutes of air time on a wasteful segment.

Splattered-Dreams
09-21-2010, 11:43 AM
At least the way she is doing it, she is not on as much as Vince would always be. That said, I would still rather look at Dixie than half naked men or Vince wasting 30 minutes of air time on a wasteful segment.

Exactly. Dixie wouldn't stage her own death, or claim to have an illegitimate son. Looking back.. what a prick

westy
09-21-2010, 12:06 PM
Her being on TV more must be something to do with the whole 10.10.10 thing. Ah and Russo of course writing her in the shows. She's not wrestling, and only has a little time on the mic, usually to say how great a match was. I enjoy seeing her ringside.

eyehatecena
09-21-2010, 10:17 PM
As long as they do not overuse her, I am fine with her being on air. As far as Russo, I don't think he would write any really stupid storyline for her- for fear of losing his job.

Kashdinero
09-22-2010, 03:34 AM
With Dixie having an on air presence it kind of makes hulk and Eric seem redundant IMO.
Granted, she's hot in Milf kinda way but so are velvet, Lacey, Madison, Tara, Chelsea, christy, Taylor.......
Way too many on air bosses for my liking, it must be quite confusing to newcomers
They should just put vince Russo on t.v and get rid of all three of them!
JOKE
They should put vince russo on a remote island, not because of his input at tna (which isn't as much as we like to think if you believe Dixie) but because I'm just sick of hearing his name.

Northernwolf
09-22-2010, 06:30 AM
Who cares as long as she keeps TNA going and trys to improve the show.

I have been looking at Vince McMahon's old ass on Raw for years now and he has had far more air time than Dixie could ever afford to take on TNA.

Splattered-Dreams
09-22-2010, 10:12 AM
Who cares as long as she keeps TNA going and trys to improve the show.

I have been looking at Vince McMahon's old ass on Raw for years now and he has had far more air time than Dixie could ever afford to take on TNA.

Definitely. As long as there's no silly heel turn (which will lead into a mammoth storyline) its absolutely fine as it is now. After 10/10/10 she probably wont be on TV much anyway, she's just "showing concern" for Kurt and Jeff.

eyehatecena
09-22-2010, 11:40 AM
With Dixie having an on air presence it kind of makes hulk and Eric seem redundant IMO.
Granted, she's hot in Milf kinda way but so are velvet, Lacey, Madison, Tara, Chelsea, christy, Taylor.......
Way too many on air bosses for my liking, it must be quite confusing to newcomers
They should just put vince Russo on t.v and get rid of all three of them!
JOKE
They should put vince russo on a remote island, not because of his input at tna (which isn't as much as we like to think if you believe Dixie) but because I'm just sick of hearing his name.
I actually wish they would have Angelina, Velvet Sky,...etc on more...just not againyts the same people...what happened to the rest of the women wrestlers?

Belzova
09-22-2010, 03:53 PM
I actually wish they would have Angelina, Velvet Sky,...etc on more...just not againyts the same people...what happened to the rest of the women wrestlers?

They left after TNA started treating them like WWE divas/ some because of money problems. Now things seem to be somewhat going back to normal for the KO's.

Kashdinero
09-23-2010, 04:14 AM

There all in SHIMMER (where the real women wrestle) or DWW (lol) or just very under used by TNA!
Bring back kong I say!
Also, with Mickie James\alexis laree hopefully signing on soon things will get a bit more interesting, I'm getting very bored of seeing the beautiful people feud with the beautiful people!

Bam
09-24-2010, 02:10 AM
There all in SHIMMER (where the real women wrestle) or DWW (lol) or just very under used by TNA!
Bring back kong I say!
Also, with Mickie James\alexis laree hopefully signing on soon things will get a bit more interesting, I'm getting very bored of seeing the beautiful people feud with the beautiful people!

That last bit of what you posted made me laugh, because it is so true! With how small the KO division has shrunk to I do not believe that having womens tag teams is a good idea. They should break them up so that the KO's would have a variety of different matches.

westy
09-24-2010, 08:16 AM
I agree with the KO's. They need a few more in that division. Who they have now is great, but drop the tag belts. Beautiful people are good for ratings but I would like to see other KO's too. Hamada and Taylor Wilde for example, ok not the best to look at, but it's different people.

Dixie being ringside or on the mic a bit, isn't too bad, plus it must be for some storyline the whole 10.10.10 thing, can't wait for that.

So far TNA are doing so many things right, and I even skip reading the spoilers because the shows are that much better when you don't know what to expect.

Splattered-Dreams
09-24-2010, 09:19 AM
I agree with the KO's. They need a few more in that division. Who they have now is great, but drop the tag belts. Beautiful people are good for ratings but I would like to see other KO's too. Hamada and Taylor Wilde for example, ok not the best to look at, but it's different people.

Dixie being ringside or on the mic a bit, isn't too bad, plus it must be for some storyline the whole 10.10.10 thing, can't wait for that.

So far TNA are doing so many things right, and I even skip reading the spoilers because the shows are that much better when you don't know what to expect.

Dropping the tag belts would be a good idea, not enouh KOs and it kinda takes away the prestige of the actual Knockouts title.

I feel very strongly about the section I made bold, nicely put :) I used to feel the same way with Smackdown, but, nah..

westy
09-24-2010, 09:56 AM
Dropping the tag belts would be a good idea, not enouh KOs and it kinda takes away the prestige of the actual Knockouts title.

I feel very strongly about the section I made bold, nicely put :) I used to feel the same way with Smackdown, but, nah..

I used to read them all the time when WCW was alive, and during the WWF/E years but any surprises that happen isn't as big or as special. I remember one week not reading the spoilers for RAW when I used to watch WWE and Ric Flair debuted as co owner and wow that was such a shock. So as much as I want to read them, I don't because as their name says they are indeed Spoilers :(

Splattered-Dreams
09-25-2010, 06:32 AM
I used to read them all the time when WCW was alive, and during the WWF/E years but any surprises that happen isn't as big or as special. I remember one week not reading the spoilers for RAW when I used to watch WWE and Ric Flair debuted as co owner and wow that was such a shock. So as much as I want to read them, I don't because as their name says they are indeed Spoilers :(

Indeed, and reading them is only spoiling it for yourself!

colonyink
09-27-2010, 12:25 PM
When Dixie first became prominent in TNA, she clearly stated she didn't want to be an onscreen presence.

JimmytheBlack
09-29-2010, 03:14 PM
It's probably just me, but I'm seriously sick of every 5 minutes the camera panning to Dixie. I really could care less what her facial expression is during every freakin segment. Every week it's more about her and less about the talent. Sorry, I'm venting.

Even Vickie has more on screen ability than Dixie Carter. She needs stay in the back and keep Hogan out of her head. She was able to somewhat keep Jerrett in check. Even if he did run off with Angles family. She kept him from killing the company. Dixie has a great wrestling mind, but her two major mistakes were thinking she could run the company like Vince with her face in the mix. Her second mistake was letting Cornette walk.

Splattered-Dreams
10-02-2010, 11:29 AM
I guess she's taken a note out of Vince's book :p like I said earlier, though, I can't see her saging her own death or claiming an illegitimate son

IrkenInvader
10-02-2010, 11:57 AM
At least Vince has mostly taken himself out of the mix. He wasn't even involved the "Chosen One" Drew McIntyre.