PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Curtis

SgtGohan
03-31-2011, 04:12 AM
Didn't he like win nxt and get to challenge for the tag titles and stuff? he is nowhere to be seen, not that i care i dont like the guy anyway but still..

cainecollin
03-31-2011, 05:16 AM
It'll probably happen after Wrestlemania, when there will be the normal releases and hopeful new stars popping up

Tommy Thunder
03-31-2011, 08:36 AM
It would have been stupid to give him and Truth the shot before Mania. There wasn't enough time for build up, as there were other more important feuds to deal with and get ready for Mania.
I expect Curtis to get his shot for the tag titles after Mania. I also hope that it won't be Truth that teams with him. I would much rather they have a storyline where Curtis wants a different partner. And that guy should be Derek Bateman!!
I also think that Truth is one of those in danger of being cut from the roster after Mania, despite how popular he is.

68wPayne
03-31-2011, 08:44 AM
I don't think he will be cut, but he is in dire need of a gimmick overhaul. Perhaps a heel turn would be for the best.

sporty
03-31-2011, 11:57 AM
It would have been stupid to give him and Truth the shot before Mania. There wasn't enough time for build up, as there were other more important feuds to deal with and get ready for Mania.
I expect Curtis to get his shot for the tag titles after Mania. I also hope that it won't be Truth that teams with him. I would much rather they have a storyline where Curtis wants a different partner. And that guy should be Derek Bateman!!
I also think that Truth is one of those in danger of being cut from the roster after Mania, despite how popular he is.
Yeah, Bateman abd curtis as tag team !FTW! Oh I rememba 3way tag team match at FCW (CURTIS/Bateman vs epico/hunico vs dudebusters)

Bodom
03-31-2011, 11:59 AM
I'm about 80% certain that WWE forgot about him and his title shot.

The New Guy
03-31-2011, 12:03 PM
I'm about 80% certain that WWE forgot about him and his title shot.

This

Do you think they forgotted about Kailyn and her title shot aswell?

Bodom
03-31-2011, 12:03 PM
This

Do you think they forgotted about Kailyn and her title shot aswell?

Kaitlyn had a title shot?

samoan619
03-31-2011, 12:04 PM
Yeah we wont see him till after Mania or after the draft.. I think Curtis is Smackdown material and they gotta put Truth there too..

Rich Cranium
03-31-2011, 12:10 PM
Sure would suck to be him if he gets cut after winning NXT which will prove how little that show means now! It's better to be on Tough Enough.

NightWolf
03-31-2011, 12:49 PM
Was Brodus Clay on the same season? If so, it appears as though Brodus took his spot. They spent all of that time building Brodus up an they could have spent that time making the crowd familiar with who Johnny Curtis was. My best bet would be that they will use him some time after Wrestlemania if he does not get the boot. I agree with my pal Rich.. It would suck to be him having had come out of NXT victoriously an then given the boot. Tough Enough is the coolest an 'best' show to get a character across to the fans. You should be fine on that show as long as you avoid shitting yourself. But, I think that only happened because that person was in the presence of Stone Cold.

thejman93
03-31-2011, 12:53 PM
I haven't watched NXT since Kaval was cut; the show lost all credibility to me after that.

merhardt03
03-31-2011, 12:56 PM
Was Brodus Clay on the same season? If so, it appears as though Brodus took his spot. They spent all of that time building Brodus up an they could have spent that time making the crowd familiar with who Johnny Curtis was. My best bet would be that they will use him some time after Wrestlemania if he does not get the boot. I agree with my pal Rich.. It would suck to be him having had come out of NXT victoriously an then given the boot. Tough Enough is the coolest an 'best' show to get a character across to the fans. You should be fine on that show as long as you avoid shitting yourself. But, I think that only happened because that person was in the presence of Stone Cold.

You sir are correct. Clay & Curtis were on same season. Too bad an obese ogre got the spot instead of someone with actual talent.

Tommy Thunder
03-31-2011, 12:58 PM
Johnny Curtis is a talented wrestler. He won't be cut, but I hope he re-surfaces after Mania. Like others said, it'll be a damn shame if we don't see him again after he won NXT.

Rich Cranium
03-31-2011, 12:58 PM
You sir are correct. Clay & Curtis were on same season. Too bad an obese ogre got the spot instead of someone with actual talent.

Ha, Brodus does resemble Shrek a little!

Tommy Thunder
03-31-2011, 01:02 PM

Not fair in my opinion to call Clay an obese ogre. The guy is very athletic for his size. But I agree that Curtis is a better wrestler, he was the best wrestler on the last season of NXT.

merhardt03
03-31-2011, 01:03 PM
My thoughts exactly Rich.

merhardt03
03-31-2011, 01:13 PM
Heres a funny image............
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/3/12/dcf1522b-8834-4f2a-bcf1-84720692583e.jpg

Tommy Thunder
03-31-2011, 01:17 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/3/12/dcf1522b-8834-4f2a-bcf1-84720692583e.jpg

Now that, is a great comparison!!

thedag
03-31-2011, 01:47 PM
Curtis has a good look, good wrestling skills, and good mic skills. i'll say it now him or steamboat could be the future face of WWE.

samoan619
03-31-2011, 01:56 PM

that is so damn funny, they even rock the same singlet lolol

Robstar
04-28-2011, 01:02 AM
Yeah this is weird, I just googled him and he's still down in FCW. WWE fucking people in a very uncomfortable place again, fans and talent. I bet WWE wanted Brodus to win but with the fan votes, Curtis thwarted their evil plan! Never mind becaus Clay is on the roster and as yet, Curtis is not. Not fair

Rockstar83
04-30-2011, 03:20 PM
it shows you that nobody takes NXt for real lol...NXT = a place where upcoming stars make fools of themselves

TempestH
04-30-2011, 05:37 PM
With the R-Truth heel turn, Johnny Curtis could return as his sidekick, much like Riley was to the Miz. As part of R-Truth's push, Truth reveals his "secret weapon", Johnny Curtis and the guaranteed Tag Title Match from winning NXT. Truth and Curtis become the tag champs and Truth gets a main event push on both shows while Curtis competes in the midcard on both brands

eboy
05-04-2011, 02:35 PM
Johnny Curtis Straight back to FCW another instance of WWE Misuising a reletivly Unique and Good idea

I CANT SCREEM THIS LOUD ENOUGH YOU MAKE NXT THE MOST GREULLING TEST EVER AND THE WINNER OF IT ACHIEVES THERE PRIZES AND HEY PRESTO YOU HAVE YOURSELF A AWARD WINNING CONCEPT PUKKA