PDA

View Full Version : Oh its true! Its damn true!

AbsolutelyPerfect!GF!
03-30-2011, 08:56 PM
Hello!
Yes! I REALLY am Absolutely PERFECTS! Girlfriend!
God help you all!

Bodom
03-30-2011, 09:31 PM
Hahahaha.

Salutations!!

The New Guy
03-30-2011, 09:43 PM
Hey a couple in EWN!!!
:)
Welcome

Rich Cranium
03-30-2011, 09:57 PM
Welcome to the forums!

The Brown One
03-30-2011, 11:05 PM
Hi there. I can't wait to see how funny this turns out.

KJ PUNK
03-30-2011, 11:13 PM
Perfect told me to tell you how i got my sig. All you gotta do is do a Google search for CM Punk Royal Rumble GIF. And i think somebody posted a better one in the Funny WWE Pics and GIFs thread also. So I took it instead.

samoan619
03-30-2011, 11:53 PM
Welcome to the boards, your boyfriend is a rising star on these forums and genuinely cool dude..

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-31-2011, 12:00 AM
She said ''awwwwwwwww''.
Too lazy to log onto two phones to post it. Was extremely appreciated!

Tommy Thunder
03-31-2011, 12:04 AM
HA!! This is going to be great!! A couple on the forums!! Awesome!!
Welcome, we hope you enjoy your stay :)

samoan619
03-31-2011, 12:07 AM
She said ''awwwwwwwww''.
Too lazy to log onto two phones to post it. Was extremely appreciated!

haha Meant every word my friend, now if I can only get my wife to join me on here lolol..

68wPayne
03-31-2011, 12:14 AM
haha Meant every word my friend, now if I can only get my wife to join me on here lolol..

Ha I was just thinking the same thing but then I decided I would rather not have to explain why comparing Daniel Bryan's theme to Elmer Fudd is funny, or why HBK and Sunny being inducted is ironic, etc. Gots ta have my me time ya dig

samoan619
03-31-2011, 12:23 AM
Ha I was just thinking the same thing but then I decided I would rather not have to explain why comparing Daniel Bryan's theme to Elmer Fudd is funny, or why HBK and Sunny being inducted is ironic, etc. Gots ta have my me time ya dig

I understand hahahahahaha, I really do, but my wife sometimes gets mad because I always sit down here on my free time or short moments where I can get a couple threads in lolol... Im like you can join in on the fun, of course she doesnt care for wrestling lol.. Also thats real funny that you remember the Elmer Fudd thing, I didnt think too many of our fellow posters got what I was saying..

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-31-2011, 12:28 AM
Her phone is acting up. But says'' awwwwww'' again. She will be heard shortly.

Beware SilverGhost!

68wPayne
03-31-2011, 12:29 AM
I understand hahahahahaha, I really do, but my wife sometimes gets mad because I always sit down here on my free time or short moments where I can get a couple threads in lolol... Im like you can join in on the fun, of course she doesnt care for wrestling lol.. Also thats real funny that you remember the Elmer Fudd thing, I didnt think too many of our fellow posters got what I was saying..

That is one my favorite Looney Toons bits ever. If I were Michael Cole I would use that in his hating Bryan Schtick "kill the loser, kill the loser"

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-31-2011, 12:43 AM
Hey! This is about my girlfriend! Post another thread!

Haha

Rich Cranium
03-31-2011, 01:17 AM
My lady doesn't care for wrestling either unless Cena is on! Sometimes when I laugh out loud when reading some comments, she inquires if I'm on here flirting! But hey, at least she will watch UFC fights with me. :)

Gangrel
03-31-2011, 01:36 AM
My lady doesn't care for wrestling either unless Cena is on! Sometimes when I laugh out loud when reading some comments, she inquires if I'm on here flirting! But hey, at least she will watch UFC fights with me. :)

HAHA, I got my gf into TNA/WWE/UFC. She doesn't understand the ROH and DG:USA stuff though. Point is, she's hooked on the '02-'05 "gangsta" Cena stage and is in love with that one so now everytime his music hits she goes crazy yelling "oooooo you don't mess with gangstas" I haven't had the heart to tell her Cena is no longer hood -_-'

68wPayne
03-31-2011, 07:53 AM
HAHA, I got my gf into TNA/WWE/UFC. She doesn't understand the ROH and DG:USA stuff though. Point is, she's hooked on the '02-'05 "gangsta" Cena stage and is in love with that one so now everytime his music hits she goes crazy yelling "oooooo you don't mess with gangstas" I haven't had the heart to tell her Cena is no longer hood -_-'

Sometime's it's better to live in the past. My wife really has opinons like "CM Punk looks better with his hair cut" or "Why did Justin Gabriel grow a beard, he was prettier before". "Christian looks alot better with his hair cut" is also a pretty common one.

thejman93
03-31-2011, 09:38 AM
Welcome to the EWN! :)

Just when I thought this place couldn't get any more interesting....

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-31-2011, 05:08 PM
Welcome!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg

SilverGhost
03-31-2011, 05:15 PM
Her phone is acting up. But says'' awwwwww'' again. She will be heard shortly.

Beware SilverGhost!

-shivers in my boots-

thejman93
03-31-2011, 05:29 PM
Polly Pablo vs. Perfect's girlfriend in a flame war!

I'd pay to see that.

Rich Cranium
03-31-2011, 11:14 PM
Polly Pablo vs. Perfect's girlfriend in a flame war!

I'd pay to see that.

And you never will!

The New Guy
03-31-2011, 11:44 PM
Now let me get this...
Iron Ape got in a flame war with Absolutlyperfect and his girlfriend. Then Ape created a new account (grandma ape) to make a pont, but AP and APGF, accused him of being a tool for creating grandma ape.
Meanwhile SG found that AP and APGF were just one little sorry guy that created a girlfriend for himself at the forums. So SG using the most devasting weapon in EWN Ban Hammered both?

Was that right anybody? :)

Rich Cranium
03-31-2011, 11:58 PM
You got it my Columbian friend! So as he was bragging about his gf on what seemed like nearly every thread, the gf was made up. Have you ever seen the movie Psycho? Norman Bates would talk to his mother who was telling him to kill people but in the end he was talking to himself. Same deal here!

The New Guy
04-01-2011, 12:03 AM
You got it my Columbian friend! So as he was bragging about his gf on what seemed like nearly every thread, the gf was made up. Have you ever seen the movie Psycho? Norman Bates would talk to his mother who was telling him to kill people but in the end he was talking to himself. Same deal here!

Ok AP was crazy, I'm glad he was stopped.
The guy just log in on facebook, took one girl photo and created a new account just to look cool cause he had a girlfriend on the forums?
That was weirder than WWTNA asking for photos of horses pussys :)

68wPayne
04-01-2011, 08:02 AM
Wow, I stop paying attention for a few hours and turns out that Perfect was creating imaginary girlfriends? Gues he's not so perfect after all *rimshot* *crickets chirp* ok lame, but still...kinda weird, but sometimes I do like to create imaginary singlehood haha

thejman93
04-01-2011, 09:45 AM
Woahwoahwoahwoah, what happened? Perfect created his girlfriend? he's banned I assume?

The New Guy
04-01-2011, 11:57 AM
Woahwoahwoahwoah, what happened? Perfect created his girlfriend? he's banned I assume?

Yep, he and his "girlfriend" took the hammer from SG :)

SilverGhost
04-01-2011, 01:22 PM
http://www.brokenfrontier.com/userfiles/images/headlines/2010/jan/thor_1.jpg

Automatic
04-01-2011, 01:30 PM
Splendid.
http://static.tvfanatic.com/images/gallery/mr-burns-picture.jpg

thedag
04-01-2011, 09:31 PM
she was Absolutely PERFECTS