PDA

View Full Version : HHH.. Want To Play The Game?

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-20-2010, 02:06 AM
We have just seen the return of The King of Kings, The Game, Triple H! He has laid down a challenge for The Undertaker an 'Taker gladly accepted it in a battle for the crown title of being called "The Last Outlaw." Who do you think will emerge victorious when Wrestlemania arrives at professional wrestling's door step?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV3h34tUIcQ&feature=related

Robstar
09-20-2010, 02:25 AM
Sharing the love I see ;)

Haitch needs a bit of a revamp I think. I love Trips and all but I'm SO over his entrance (although it's still one of the best)

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-20-2010, 02:31 AM
Sharing the love I see ;)

Haitch needs a bit of a revamp I think. I love Trips and all but I'm SO over his entrance (although it's still one of the best)

What do you suggest? That he ride out on a motorcycle? Actually, that would be pretty cool. Haha.

But I like Trips current entrance. It stands out from all of the other wrestlers entrances. I think it was also inspired by Gangrel.

jrdudley
09-20-2010, 08:54 AM
mayb they can give him pyro when he spits water in ur face i always wondered if he was sick and couldnt hold the water in cuz he hd to sneeze what wud happen
other wise he needs to come back heel he was awesome then he shud come back and beat orton again thats what will probally haoppen

IPEEINTHESHOWER
09-20-2010, 10:25 AM
HHH is one of the best in the world at what he does. Hell he is so good he can pin someone with his big ass nose. U MAD?

Ruggy
09-20-2010, 01:02 PM
I'm sick and tired of him waltzing back from injury straight into the World title picture. The man should retire.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-20-2010, 01:49 PM
I'm sick and tired of him waltzing back from injury straight into the World title picture. The man should retire.

So should Ric Flair, Hogan, and 'Taker an Bret Hart. Unlike those 4 HHH can still move around pretty well. An he hasn't had a belt around his waist in forever. His last notable World Championship reign (that I recall) was during his Evolution days. Please correct me if I am mistaken. Also, the only reason he keeps waltzing back like that is simple... Look at who he married and had babies with. HHH is if you like it or not a possible candidate for having ownership of the company the very second Vince Mcmahon draws his final breath.

qwerty704
09-20-2010, 03:45 PM
So should Ric Flair, Hogan, and 'Taker an Bret Hart. Unlike those 4 HHH can still move around pretty well. An he hasn't had a belt around his waist in forever. His last notable World Championship reign (that I recall) was during his Evolution days. Please correct me if I am mistaken. Also, the only reason he keeps waltzing back like that is simple... Look at who he married and had babies with. HHH is if you like it or not a possible candidate for having ownership of the company the very second Vince Mcmahon draws his final breath.

are you just talkin about the World Heavy weight title because he had the wwe title when he was drafted back to raw

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
09-20-2010, 05:38 PM
i would like him to come back as heel been to long since we seen him do that and regards to his entrance i still like it there isnt a reason from him to change it

jrdudley
09-21-2010, 02:19 PM
hes awesome the best,...his last reign was in 09 before that it was in 07 for 2 hrs so really before that it was in 05
hes good in the title pic becuase he can have a good match with neone

hhhistheman
09-21-2010, 04:31 PM
I would love to see Trips come back as a heel but only reason he's not is because The Irrish FELLA.He's gonna come back and hurt him first.Then turn heel after.

SilverGhost
09-21-2010, 09:36 PM
Triple H....I would like to say he had a great career. He really shined as a heel. You can say he is one of the few definitions of heels.

I would like to see him come back as a heel again.

Danny Des
09-30-2010, 03:05 AM

HHH has still got alot going for him and can still pull of match of the night at most ppvs

Retire? mad thinking

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-30-2010, 12:52 PM
HHH has still got alot going for him and can still pull of match of the night at most ppvs

Retire? mad thinking

Indeed. Only problem is that HHH keeps getting injured.

SilverGhost
09-30-2010, 12:55 PM
Indeed. Only problem is that HHH keeps getting injured.

Lol HHH is injury prone like a kid.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-30-2010, 12:58 PM
Lol HHH is injury prone like a kid.

Good way of putting that dude. Atleast he didn't get injured punching the mat like Randy did.

JimmytheBlack
09-30-2010, 02:08 PM

The Undertaker has what it takes to do this for probably another 3 years. Only because Paul Bearer came back I'm adding a year. Even if retirement seems to be getting thrown around a lot lately. He's still in the best shape of his career. Don't let this vegetative state story confuse you.

Triple H, just like the Rock, are made men. They're reward for winning the monday night war is eternal fame and protection from the illuminati.....I mean WWE >.>

TheDevilsAdvocate
01-04-2011, 04:10 PM
The Undertaker has what it takes to do this for probably another 3 years. Only because Paul Bearer came back I'm adding a year. Even if retirement seems to be getting thrown around a lot lately. He's still in the best shape of his career. Don't let this vegetative state story confuse you.

Triple H, just like the Rock, are made men. They're reward for winning the monday night war is eternal fame and protection from the illuminati.....I mean WWE >.>

His bones really are getting weaker. It's an age an how long he has been performing thing. An I never said I believed the vegetative state thing. Before that storyline you could even see it in some of his matches. Even in some of them you could see him gasping for air after doing a big move. But for a man his age he looks incredible. Also, I agree with the eternal fame thing. Those guys have done a lot to bring forth the success of the Attitude Era. An not only just those two but Steve Austin, Steve Blackman, Al Snow, and a dozen other guys helped out. E&C were there, and I think the Hardy boys were just trailing on the coat tails of the Attitude Era. It was just an amazing time. It made every wrestler seem likable in a sense. I am glad that before my gramps died that he recorded almost every episode of the Attitude Era on tape. Some of them are fuzzy though. If I could find out how to get them from a tape on to the Computer I'd upload them to a website that allows episodes in their entirety. Can somebody help me with this???

tittle97
01-04-2011, 04:12 PM
Triple H....I would like to say he had a great career. He really shined as a heel. You can say he is one of the few definitions of heels.

I would like to see him come back as a heel again.

Yeah needs to come back as a heel and with the Lemmy beard. I know it'll be him vs Sheamus but after that then what?

SilverGhost
01-04-2011, 04:39 PM
Yeah needs to come back as a heel and with the Lemmy beard. I know it'll be him vs Sheamus but after that then what?

Title run, feud with a younger star as a means to "pass the torch" like Ric Flair's retirement match, farewell Raw and FINALLY!!......teach his kids to be wrestlers :P

Side note: its actually weird seeing this thread again o.o

Rich Cranium
01-05-2011, 12:45 AM
Title run, feud with a younger star as a means to "pass the torch" like Ric Flair's retirement match, farewell Raw and FINALLY!!......teach his kids to be wrestlers :P

Side note: its actually weird seeing this thread again o.o

Who should Triple H pass that torch too?

SilverGhost
01-05-2011, 12:54 AM

That is up to HHH. After that, you know he will be busy with his Executive position.

The Brown One
01-05-2011, 01:55 AM

I don't know if there could ever be another Triple H.

SilverGhost
01-05-2011, 01:59 AM
I don't know if there could ever be another Triple H.

Sheamus? I mean....he did vouch for him.

The Brown One
01-05-2011, 02:24 AM

Dammit my mind is not working! Yeah Sheamus. I bet were going to get sick of him after a couple of years, but I'm enjoying his work right now. And hes just added another move to his arsenal-over the top rope shoulder tackle.

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-05-2011, 01:43 AM

Sheamus is a great worker. It is sad to see him dip lower an lower on each passing Raw so far. Sheamus an Triple H should have finished their feud. It angered me to see it just get swept under the rug like that.

SilverGhost
03-05-2011, 02:01 AM
Sheamus is a great worker. It is sad to see him dip lower an lower on each passing Raw so far. Sheamus an Triple H should have finished their feud. It angered me to see it just get swept under the rug like that.

I know. Sheamus in the doghouse led up HHH getting revenge in a non-wrestling way, which is still off to me. Sheamus was buried!

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-05-2011, 02:07 AM
I know. Sheamus is in the doghouse an led up to HHH getting revenge in a non-wrestling way, which is still off to me. Sheamus was buried!

Indeed he was! It is a shameful thing. Unfortunately Triple H is not a considerate person when it comes to another mans career that is on the verge of possibly winding up dead.

SilverGhost
03-05-2011, 02:17 AM
Indeed he was! It is a shameful thing. Unfortunately Triple H is not a considerate person when it comes to another mans career that is on the verge of possibly winding up dead.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8dftuqwZU1qaf6jlo1_500.jpg

Yup.

Sheamus is good talent but living in the doghouse...

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-05-2011, 02:21 AM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8dftuqwZU1qaf6jlo1_500.jpg

Yup.

Sheamus is good talent but living in the doghouse...

That dog house must be like the size of a mansion. There is seemingly a lot of talent in the same position as Sheamus right now. Most of them, like Sheamus, should not even be there at all.

Kashdinero
03-05-2011, 04:34 AM
Sorry to say this, but out of all his returns, this one is by far the worst.

That being said, I still think he could put on a great performance with Mean Mark in a carefully planned out match that works around their (mostly Takers) current limitations.

As for HHH's future?

In a year or two I guarantee that he will be the Chairman of the WWE.

As much as people like to hate on Haitch for "seducing" the bosses daughter, and using her as a stepping stone towards the top, I kinda see it differently. HHH was hand picked by Vince Mahon to be the one to marry his daughter, and it was probably Steph that was doing the seducing. At this very moment, HHH is being groomed for the position of chairman by Vinnie, who, believe it or not, is stepping down as chairman sooner than most realise. WWE is a publicly traded company and they can't afford to have a man who's genius appears to be disappearing quicker than a cheesecake in Big Shows fridge!
Knowing this, Vince has to name a replacement, and as far as he's concerned his two heirs to the throne are in no-way-shape-or-form capable of shouldering the responsibility of the position. But HHH is. And HHH is family, in fact, he's the "son he never had"!

Don't expect to see HHH much after this happens, as it's clear, he's not too far away from calling it quits in the ring to focus soley on his duties "behind the curtain".

Personally, I can't wait for the swap-over!

TheMadThinker
03-05-2011, 05:18 AM
As much as people like to hate on Haitch for "seducing" the bosses daughter, and using her as a stepping stone towards the top, I kinda see it differently. HHH was hand picked by Vince Mahon to be the one to marry his daughter, and it was probably Steph that was doing the seducing. At this very moment, HHH is being groomed for the position of chairman by Vinnie, who, believe it or not, is stepping down as chairman sooner than most realise. WWE is a publicly traded company and they can't afford to have a man who's genius appears to be disappearing quicker than a cheesecake in Big Shows fridge!
Knowing this, Vince has to name a replacement, and as far as he's concerned his two heirs to the throne are in no-way-shape-or-form capable of shouldering the responsibility of the position. But HHH is. And HHH is family, in fact, he's the "son he never had"

I think this makes a lot of sense, but I guarantee you the idea of Vince stepping down makes a lot of people nervous. Truthfully it even makes me nervous and I question many things Vince does these days. Stockholders are fickle and I bet WWE stock will plummet until people are comfortable that power has been transferred to someone who can competently modernize the WWE brand. It will be a turbulent time when and if he decides to step down. Vince has custom tailored that job and the whole company to suit his ego. I could almost see the man sabotage his successor if things do not pan out to his liking. It would be kind of funny because he would find himself in the same position as his father who would have never sold him WWF if he would have known what Vince planned to do with it. It will be very interesting to see how things pan out for WWE in a post Vince McMahon era.

Kashdinero
03-05-2011, 05:41 AM
I think this makes a lot of sense, but I guarantee you the idea of Vince stepping down makes a lot of people nervous. Truthfully it even makes me nervous and I question many things Vince does these days. Stockholders are fickle and I bet WWE stock will plummet until people are comfortable that power has been transferred to someone who can competently modernize the WWE brand. It will be a turbulent time when and if he decides to step down. Vince has custom tailored that job and the whole company to suit his ego. I could almost see the man sabotage his successor if things do not pan out to his liking. It would be kind of funny because he would find himself in the same position as his father who would have never sold him WWF if he would have known what Vince planned to do with it. It will be very interesting to see how things pan out for WWE in a post Vince McMahon era.

For sure, stocks will drop, and that is something to be scared of, but by the time the games over I'm confident Trip's will have the full backing of shareholders. Worry not Mr Thinker, as I reckon Paul Levesque is gonna do well as "The Ultimate Power" in WWE. He has to be, as like Obi Wan was to Leah, he's our only hope!

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-05-2011, 03:16 PM
For sure, stocks will drop, and that is something to be scared of, but by the time the games over I'm confident Trip's will have the full backing of shareholders. Worry not Mr Thinker, as I reckon Paul Levesque is gonna do well as "The Ultimate Power" in WWE. He has to be, as like Obi Wan was to Leah, he's our only hope!

Well WWE has been very good lately. If HHH had anything to do with this in a creative observation point then I would have no problem at all with him ascending the Mcmahon throne. I have been saying (before it was even reported) that Triple H would succeed as a future chairman in the WWE. Of course I think we all knew it would happen, especially a Wrestling sponge like you Kash! Part of me wants Triple H to be Chairman AND GM. Kind of like how Vince Mcmahon was during the attitude era when he was getting involved in segments, and brutal beatdowns to make that whole rebellious face superstar to always have to defy the odds. Not that it's a bad thing! When Triple H is out of the ring I am sure he would be more than willing enough to push younger talent. Just look at Evolution. Haitch an Naitch made that group to push Randy Orton an Batista. It ended when they had accomplished everything that they had set out to do. Randy Orton (Became a main eventer) was the first to leave the family followed shortly by Batista (Became a main eventer) an later Triple H (Was still a main eventer an became even more of a monster heel) who turned on Flair (Who I believe became a face. Correct me if I am wrong) in a gruesome way.

Kashdinero
03-05-2011, 05:26 PM
Well WWE has been very good lately. If HHH had anything to do with this in a creative observation point then I would have no problem at all with him ascending the Mcmahon throne. I have been saying (before it was even reported) that Triple H would succeed as a future chairman in the WWE. Of course I think we all knew it would happen, especially a Wrestling sponge like you Kash! Part of me wants Triple H to be Chairman AND GM. Kind of like how Vince Mcmahon was during the attitude era when he was getting involved in segments, and brutal beatdowns to make that whole rebellious face superstar to always have to defy the odds. Not that it's a bad thing! When Triple H is out of the ring I am sure he would be more than willing enough to push younger talent. Just look at Evolution. Haitch an Naitch made that group to push Randy Orton an Batista. It ended when they had accomplished everything that they had set out to do. Randy Orton (Became a main eventer) was the first to leave the family followed shortly by Batista (Became a main eventer) an later Triple H (Was still a main eventer an became even more of a monster heel) who turned on Flair (Who I believe became a face. Correct me if I am wrong) in a gruesome way.

Great post TDA!

Evolution was something special, that only comes along once in a blue moon. Orton and Battista benefited greatly from the rub from two of the greats, and Trips pretty much made those two guys.
Although, I will say he's been a bit hard on Randy over the years, but I think that's due to Randy being a bit (read: a lot) immature, and his behaviour going largely gone unpunished by Vinnie Mac. Which really isn't the way to teach someone how to behave and Tripy knows it. The Game won't take no crap from unruly wrestlers acting the fool, and I'm sure that is what Vinnie loves about him so much.
Also, Just think, without the "Largest nose in the biz" we'd be stuck with Steph or Shane to lead the mighty WWE, and I'm sure we all know how that would turn out! Yep, that's right. Terrible.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-05-2011, 05:33 PM
Well IPEEINTHESHOWER just watched about an hour of The Chaperone and that's all I could take. Same story, father goes to jail,gets out of jail, daughter is mad, they re-connect. His acting is pretty laughable at times but no worse than the Rock's. I dont want to play the game but I would like an hour of my life back.

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-05-2011, 05:36 PM
Great post TDA!

Evolution was something special, that only comes along once in a blue moon. Orton and Battista benefited greatly from the rub from two of the greats, and Trips pretty much made those two guys.
Although, I will say he's been a bit hard on Randy over the years, but I think that's due to Randy being a bit (read: a lot) immature, and his behaviour going largely gone unpunished by Vinnie Mac. Which really isn't the way to teach someone how to behave and Tripy knows it. The Game won't take no crap from unruly wrestlers acting the fool, and I'm sure that is what Vinnie loves about him so much.
Also, Just think, without the "Largest nose in the biz" we'd be stuck with Steph or Shane to lead the mighty WWE, and I'm sure we all know how that would turn out! Yep, that's right. Terrible.

Well regardless Stephanie will lead the WWE. Triple H an Stephanie Mcmahon would be like the new generation of what Linda an Vince were during the attitude an early post-attitude days of the WWE. An I know this may seem odd but I am highly anticipating the day HHH an Steph take over. Not just for the sake of change, but to see if the product will truly be better or fall flat. It has already been said that if HHH fails as a leader-type then Vince Mcmahon would come back, but he is very high on HHH to do it right so we will have to see.

Kashdinero
03-05-2011, 05:59 PM
Well regardless Stephanie will lead the WWE. Triple H an Stephanie Mcmahon would be like the new generation of what Linda an Vince were during the attitude an early post-attitude days of the WWE. An I know this may seem odd but I am highly anticipating the day HHH an Steph take over. Not just for the sake of change, but to see if the product will truly be better or fall flat. It has already been said that if HHH fails as a leader-type then Vince Mcmahon would come back, but he is very high on HHH to do it right so we will have to see.

Although Stephanie will be heavily involved in the leadership of WWE, it's more than likely gonna be HHH being the sole governor. Atleast, that's what their current backstage roles suggest anyway. There's only room for one chairman and that is "Vinnies favourite son"!

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-07-2011, 05:37 AM
Well IPEEINTHESHOWER just watched about an hour of The Chaperone and that's all I could take. Same story, father goes to jail,gets out of jail, daughter is mad, they re-connect. His acting is pretty laughable at times but no worse than the Rock's. I dont want to play the game but I would like an hour of my life back.

I already knew it would not be that good. It came across to me as one of those low budget Disney movies.

Although Stephanie will be heavily involved in the leadership of WWE, it's more than likely gonna be HHH being the sole governor. Atleast, that's what their current backstage roles suggest anyway. There's only room for one chairman and that is "Vinnies favourite son"!

That was what I was trying to say. Lol.