Clay Harvison
Myles Jury
Ryan McGillivray
Ramsey Nijem
Charlie Rader
Javier Torres

thedominator92
03-28-2011, 04:25 PM
My early fav is Chris Cope. that guy is a good looking prospect and has the skill set to be a future ufc champion

Rich Cranium
03-28-2011, 04:52 PM
I love how they pit Lesnar and Dos Santos against each other as coaches knowing they have a fight coming up! GENIUS!

thedominator92
03-28-2011, 05:10 PM
I love how they pit Lesnar and Dos Santos against each other as coaches knowing they have a fight coming up! GENIUS!

they have done that ever since season 2. Lesnar is going to bring in the ratings

Kashdinero
03-29-2011, 01:22 AM
It's a bit early to comment, other than to type, Kashdinero is very excite!!!!

Rich Cranium
03-29-2011, 11:19 AM

That makes 2 of us! Gonna be great with post WM, tough Enough, and TUF!! Me very estatic!!

Kashdinero
03-29-2011, 02:24 PM
That makes 2 of us! Gonna be great with post WM, tough Enough, and TUF!! Me very estatic!!

For the last season, Rob and I reviewed every episode (even though he was a bit behind due to TUF being shown in Oz on a Sunday), and it was near on a two man thread! Still, that was a hell of a lot of fun, and this season should be no different! Hopefully more of us will stick this season out!

Robstar
03-29-2011, 03:45 PM

Thanks Borat! ;)

Yeah, I don't worry too much on spoilers so I'll pop in here probably after I watch it so if my comments come late, it's not my fault! He is my neighbor Nursultan Tuliagby. He is pain in my assholes. I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass. I get a step, he must get a step. I get a clock radio, he cannot afford. Great success!

Rich Cranium
03-29-2011, 07:36 PM
Thanks Borat! ;)

Yeah, I don't worry too much on spoilers so I'll pop in here probably after I watch it so if my comments come late, it's not my fault! He is my neighbor Nursultan Tuliagby. He is pain in my assholes. I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass. I get a step, he must get a step. I get a clock radio, he cannot afford. Great success!

*Feels like a dumb blonde* lol, wut?

Robstar
03-29-2011, 11:00 PM
Just a quote from Borat. If Kash didn't mean his I'm gonna feel pretty stupid!

Kashdinero
03-29-2011, 11:29 PM
Just a quote from Borat. If Kash didn't mean his I'm gonna feel pretty stupid!

I, totally, meant that!!

"give me your tears gypsy!"

Iron Ape
03-30-2011, 02:54 PM
Am I the only one who finds the idea of Brock Lesnar training other guys how to fight absolutely hilarious? Most of these up-and-comers could probably show him a thing or three.

Rich Cranium
03-30-2011, 02:57 PM
Brock is a former UFC champ so he does come highly qualified not only because of that but also as a NCAA champion he can teach some sick takedowns!

Iron Ape
03-30-2011, 03:11 PM
Brock is a former UFC champ so he does come highly qualified not only because of that but also as a NCAA champion he can teach some sick takedowns!
Nothing against you, Rich, but I hate the "he's a former UFC champ" defense. His climb to the top wasn't even much of a climb, and he didn't exactly take the title from a particularly dangerous heavyweight (No disrespect to Randy, but it is what it is). The only performance that he's given thus far that's been particularly impressive was against a guy who just recently struggled to eek a win out on Cro Cop for Pete's sake, so I'm not sure how impressive that actually is.

And being an NCAA champ is all well and good, but I'm not so sure that Lesnar's takedowns are really all that sick. I mean, Cain Velasquez sure didn't seem phased by them (but then again, that just might be because Cain's a legit champion, whereas Brock's nothing more than a bunch of unfounded hype).

Bodom
03-30-2011, 03:58 PM
So when's the premier?

Iron Ape
03-30-2011, 04:00 PM
So when's the premier?
Tonight at 9pm.

Rich Cranium
03-30-2011, 04:07 PM
Cain is a 2 time All American collegiate wrestler which explains why he wasn't 'phased'.

Bodom
03-30-2011, 04:09 PM
Tonight at 9pm.

Cool, I'll be watching it tonight then.

thejman93
03-30-2011, 05:43 PM
Am I the only one who finds the idea of Brock Lesnar training other guys how to fight absolutely hilarious? Most of these up-and-comers could probably show him a thing or three.

Nothing against you, Rich, but I hate the "he's a former UFC champ" defense. His climb to the top wasn't even much of a climb, and he didn't exactly take the title from a particularly dangerous heavyweight (No disrespect to Randy, but it is what it is). The only performance that he's given thus far that's been particularly impressive was against a guy who just recently struggled to eek a win out on Cro Cop for Pete's sake, so I'm not sure how impressive that actually is.

And being an NCAA champ is all well and good, but I'm not so sure that Lesnar's takedowns are really all that sick. I mean, Cain Velasquez sure didn't seem phased by them (but then again, that just might be because Cain's a legit champion, whereas Brock's nothing more than a bunch of unfounded hype).

I agree, Brock is an absolute beast of a man but you can't teach what he has.

Rich Cranium
03-30-2011, 05:53 PM
I agree, Brock is an absolute beast of a man but you can't teach what he has.

Exactly the point I was making! Thanks for making it valid.

Iron Ape
03-30-2011, 05:58 PM
Exactly the point I was making! Thanks for making it valid.
You went from saying he's highly-qualified to teach to acknowledging that what he has can't be taught. Now I am confused. :confused:

Bodom
03-30-2011, 06:04 PM
Brock being there is probably the only reason I'll be watching TBH.

thejman93
03-30-2011, 06:06 PM
Brock being there is probably the only reason I'll be watching TBH.

That was Dana's plan.

Iron Ape
03-30-2011, 06:12 PM
That was Dana's plan.
I'm not sure if they're going to pull Kimbo-sized numbers on account of Brock not actually fighting during the course the show, but the audience should be pretty damn big, regardless.

thedominator92
03-30-2011, 06:52 PM
anyone want to do a live chat during the show?

Rich Cranium
03-30-2011, 06:56 PM
You went from saying he's highly-qualified to teach to acknowledging that what he has can't be taught. Now I am confused. :confused:

Well then let me break it down: Brock is highly qualified to teach these young guns yes, but not to the point where they too can be beasts like him.

Iron Ape
03-30-2011, 07:25 PM
Well then let me break it down: Brock is highly qualified to teach these young guns yes, but not to the point where they too can be beasts like him.
Most fight fans will be quick to acknowledge that being a beast is the one thing that has gotten him to where he is. If you take that away on account of it being something that can not be taught, then what's really left for him to offer? Sure, he can stick to his tried-and-true wrestling background, but all that's going to do is produce more un-evolved, meat-headed dinosaurs, and that very kind of one-dimensional training is constantly attributed as being the absolute biggest problem with every single one of Lesnar's training camps. I mean, how can a guy who doesn't change be expected to inspire growth and development in others? That just doesn't compute to me.

Rich Cranium
03-30-2011, 07:28 PM
Most fight fans will be quick to acknowledge that being a beast is the one thing that has gotten him to where he is. If you take that away on account of it being something that can not be taught, then what's really left for him to offer? Sure, he can stick to his tried-and-true wrestling background, but all that's going to do is produce more un-evolved, meat-headed dinosaurs, and that very kind of one-dimensional training is constantly attributed as being the absolute biggest problem with every single one of Lesnar's training camps. I mean, how can a guy who doesn't change be expected to inspire growth and development in others? That just doesn't compute to me.

Good points there boss! Perhaps it mostly all boils down to buyrates and his upcoming fight with his opposite coach, Junior Dos Santos.

Iron Ape
03-30-2011, 07:39 PM
Good points there boss! Perhaps it mostly all boils down to buyrates and his upcoming fight with his opposite coach, Junior Dos Santos.
Don't get me wrong, man: I know why he is there. The guy is unquestionably the biggest draw in MMA, and Dana's smart to milk him for all he's worth and make this potentially the biggest season of TUF ever. Per my first post in this thread, though, I still just can't help but look at him training others as anything other than a complete and total farce. In my mind, someone who still has a long, long way to go in their own training just doesn't need to be leading others. I get WHY they're doing it, but I just don't agree with it.

Regardless, I've still got my fingers crossed that it will hopefully make for some compelling tv.

Bodom
03-30-2011, 08:23 PM
Torn knee? What a pussy. Kurt Angle wrestled with a broken freakin neck!!!

Iron Ape
03-30-2011, 08:26 PM
My mom broke her neck sky-diving, and she waited a week before going to the hospital!

Why am I sharing this? No fucking clue.

Bodom
03-30-2011, 08:29 PM
My mom broke her neck sky-diving, and she waited a week before going to the hospital!

Why am I sharing this? No fucking clue.

You're mom is hardcore.

This guy in TUF still sucks.

Iron Ape
03-30-2011, 08:37 PM
You're mom is hardcore.

This guy in TUF still sucks.
Hahahaha.

Thinking about it, tearing your knee would sort of neutralize a good chunk of your potential offense. You wouldn't be able to kick with that leg, nor would you be able to use it as a support for yourself while you kick with the other. Kind of saps a lot of pop out of your punches when you don't have a strong base to rotate your hip off of, too.

thedominator92
03-30-2011, 09:08 PM

A pussy? Really? The guy completely blew his knee out and still wanted to fight. He wasn't cleared by doctors.

Bodom
03-30-2011, 09:09 PM
Extremely dull first show. No friction between Brock and Junior, and we're just getting to know the fighters. It should get better, but this was not a strong start.

Bodom
03-30-2011, 09:21 PM
A pussy? Really? The guy completely blew his knee out and still wanted to fight. He wasn't cleared by doctors.

Someone didn't get the joke.

Iron Ape
03-30-2011, 10:29 PM
Yeah, there is absolutely no heat between Brock and Junior. The two were even patting each other like sauna buddies at one point.

I see a pretty steamy UFC main event on the horizon. The fight will probably suck, but the sexual tension will be palpable.

Rich Cranium
03-30-2011, 11:07 PM
Did they even mention Brock as a former WWE champion when he was introduced?

Bodom
03-30-2011, 11:21 PM
Dana said he had a "short stint with the WWE" and quickly transitioned to his UFC highlights.

thedominator92
03-31-2011, 03:44 AM
Did they even mention Brock as a former WWE champion when he was introduced?

If you think about it, that is not really worth mentioning because some might try and say that the ufc is scripted.

Lance Storm
04-01-2011, 11:44 AM
I'm looking forward to the episode when Lesnar turns Chicken shit into Chicken Salad!

Robstar
04-11-2011, 03:04 AM
Nice way to build morale, he's using the Matt Hughes theory of build them up by tearing them down apparantly. ;)

Just watched episode 2, Cope eked out a victory over Torres. If you ask me Torres was a bit too cocky and though it was a fairly even fight, Torres didn't impress. Gotta love Brock's any given sunday speech, lol.

I get Dana's frustration at these guys who come in and then punk out. It's unfair to tons of other blokes who would love the chance.

Looks like that Lew guy, the Dos Santos trainer takes things too far in the next episode. I didn't really like the way he was talking either

Robstar
04-11-2011, 03:16 AM
Lol, I can't believe I misnamed this thread! Fixed now. On a side note, season 14 might just have Jason Miller as a coach. That would be interesting!!!

Kashdinero
04-11-2011, 05:11 PM
Lol, I can't believe I misnamed this thread! Fixed now. On a side note, season 14 might just have Jason Miller as a coach. That would be interesting!!!

At the risk of sounding clueless, who is Jason Miller and why would it be interesting? Just asking :)

After the first two episodes, I have to say, I'd fucking hate to be on Brocks team... Fuck being anywhere near that beast. They're all shit scared of him lol. Then again, the fear of Brock clearly helped Cope as he swung for the fences in the third round! Good on him... Everyone loves an underdog.

Keon leaving was kinda hard to watch, and truly hits home how much some of these guys are willing to sacrifice (or not, as it were) to chase their dreams.

LOL@Danas pep talk. He was wasting his time there wasn't he?

Side note: Dana was looking pumped!!! No way Tito could have handled that beast lol

thedominator92
04-11-2011, 06:39 PM
[QUOTE=Kashdinero;110924]At the risk of sounding clueless, who is Jason Miller and why would it be interesting? Just asking :)

He fights in Dream and Strikeforce. He also does a show called Bully Beatdown here in the states.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv30bcu9G4Q

Robstar
04-11-2011, 08:55 PM
Yeah Miller is a character, that's why it'd be interesting. He got into a biffo with the Diaz brothers at a Strikeforce event after Jake Shields had just beaten Dan Henderson, demanding a rematch with Shields. There was some shoving and surprise surprise, Nick Diaz started throwing punches and I've seen footage of Nate kicking Miller in the head while the Cesar Gracie guys basically held him down. But I love Bully Beatdown and he has charisma.

Check him out he's no wuss - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Miller_%28fighter%29

He has definetly fought some big names, GSP, Shields, Sonnen

Kashdinero
04-11-2011, 08:59 PM
[QUOTE=Kashdinero;110924]At the risk of sounding clueless, who is Jason Miller and why would it be interesting? Just asking :)

He fights in Dream and Strikeforce. He also does a show called Bully Beatdown here in the states.

Ahh, after watching that, one can understand why one could get a bit excited over the possibillity Miller being a coach. Very interesting.

Robstar
04-11-2011, 09:21 PM

Lmao, that's awesome!

thedominator92
04-14-2011, 02:09 PM
Len Bentley is getting a wild card spot hands down. He showed a lot of heart and that impressed Dana

eboy
04-15-2011, 05:20 AM
Am loving the ultimate fighter at the moment come on team Dos Santos

Kashdinero
04-15-2011, 05:21 AM
Len Bentley is getting a wild card spot hands down. He showed a lot of heart and that impressed Dana

Is it just me, or is Brock being portrayed/acting like a prick.

Shame he couldn't be arsed to watch his fighter, I hate it when that happens. Bisping pulled a disapearing act when he was coach too, and look how things worked out for him. Bit of a loose connection, but still.

eboy
04-15-2011, 05:22 AM
Is it just me, or is Brock being portrayed/acting like a prick.

Shame he couldn't be arsed to watch his fighter, I hate it when that happens. Bisping pulled a disapearing act when he was coach too, and look how things worked out for him. Bit of a loose connection, but still.

Kash he had some PERSONAL ISSUES in his PERSONAL LIFE:)

Kashdinero
04-15-2011, 05:27 AM
Kash he had some PERSONAL ISSUES in his PERSONAL LIFE:)

Don't we all?

eboy
04-15-2011, 05:37 AM
Don't we all?

yea exactlly its just the stupid way in which he said it

Kashdinero
04-15-2011, 05:39 AM
yea exactlly its just the stupid way in which he said it

Yeah, like a prick. :)

IPEEINTHESHOWER
04-15-2011, 09:53 PM
Yeah, like a prick. :)

I thought the way he said it was absolutely perfect. I don't know what the PERSONAL ISSUES were but I would hate to be the person/action that caused it. Brock is a beast and him saying that in that way just proves it. Its good to know he has his priorities in check, I just hope one of them is working on his standup defense.:)

Bodom
04-15-2011, 10:05 PM
So has TUF gotten any better this season? I watched this season's first episode and about fell asleep from the boredom.

thedominator92
04-15-2011, 10:23 PM
So has TUF gotten any better this season? I watched this season's first episode and about fell asleep from the bodom.

Fixed.

And only the fights have gotten better

Bodom
04-15-2011, 10:39 PM
How is that fixed? That doesn't make any sense.

The fights improved? Thank goodness. I swear ever since I first started watching UFC, that first fight was the first I legitimately thought I was watching two dudes having sex.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
04-15-2011, 11:16 PM
So has TUF gotten any better this season? I watched this season's first episode and about fell asleep from the boredom.

Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. To answer your question not really. No one stands out, no one. Although the third episode had a great fight the whole episode per se wasn't compelling. Except for Brock acting like a prick saying he had to go home for PERSONAL ISSUES.

Bodom
04-15-2011, 11:22 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. To answer your question not really. No one stands out, no one. Although the third episode had a great fight the whole episode per se wasn't compelling. Except for Brock acting like a prick saying he had to go home for PERSONAL ISSUES.

Looks like I'm not missing much by not watching.

Brock's always been a recluse and cherishes his privacy.. Hope those personal issues aren't a recurrence of those medical issues he had.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
04-15-2011, 11:33 PM
Looks like I'm not missing much by not watching.

Brock's always been a recluse and cherishes his privacy.. Hope those personal issues aren't a recurrence of those medical issues he had.

It didnt seem that way. From what I gathered from his personal issues (only speculation) that it had to deal with his family not him. (maybe his kids were acting up or problems with Sable. They have had issues and were separated a few times in the past but like I said I don't know sheeeeet and I'm just making this up as I go.:)

<---went to the bar earlier and is still enjoying adult beverages with some of mother natures finest pay no attention to me right now.:)

Bodom
04-15-2011, 11:38 PM
It didnt seem that way. From what I gathered from his personal issues (only speculation) that it had to deal with his family not him. (maybe his kids were acting up or problems with Sable. They have had issues and were separated a few times in the past but like I said I don't know sheeeeet and I'm just making this up as I go.:)

<---went to the bar earlier and is still enjoying adult beverages with some of mother natures finest pay no attention to me right now.:)

If he just wanted to go home and ravage Sable, I wouldn't fault him at all :)

IPEEINTHESHOWER
04-15-2011, 11:45 PM
If he just wanted to go home and ravage Sable, I wouldn't fault him at all :)

Me either, I bet she gives great helmet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdG79iBkCGs

Rich Cranium
04-15-2011, 11:56 PM

Doesn't Brock have a child/ kids with Sable. Personal Issues could be exactly that and I don't blame him for not sharing a private matter with the world.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
04-16-2011, 12:00 AM
Doesn't Brock have a child/ kids with Sable. Personal Issues could be exactly that and I don't blame him for not sharing a private matter with the world.

He has one daughter, one stepdaughter and one son. I think.

Iron Ape
04-16-2011, 02:34 PM
Watching Lesnar on this show is about as entertaining as a trip to the Department of Motor Vehicles. His personality is awful.

Kashdinero
04-16-2011, 06:35 PM
Watching Lesnar on this show is about as entertaining as a trip to the Department of Motor Vehicles. His personality is awful.

Can you imagine even being in the same room as that bully, it'd take everything I had not to strike him with a blunt object.

That nasty scar he's sporting must be a strong motivator, though, and Junior definitley has a fight on his hands.... The Junior I saw fighting Nelson, is gonna have a real tough time against ol' beastie boy!

Iron Ape
04-16-2011, 06:55 PM
Can you imagine even being in the same room as that bully, it'd take everything I had not to strike him with a blunt object.
His constant flood of banal backwoods colloquialisms would seriously be enough to push me over the edge.

That nasty scar he's sporting must be a strong motivator, though, and Junior definitley has a fight on his hands.... The Junior I saw fighting Nelson, is gonna have a real tough time against ol' beastie boy!
I think that fight had more to do with Roy Nelson being deceptively badass than it did with Dos Santos not being up for the task. And seeing how Lesnar crumples whenever dudes with granite in their fists throw one his way, I think Brock has more to be concerned with than Junior does.

Kashdinero
04-16-2011, 09:29 PM
His constant flood of banal backwoods colloquialisms would seriously be enough to push me over the edge.

He's like a big Matt Hughes!

I think that fight had more to do with Roy Nelson being deceptively badass than it did with Dos Santos not being up for the task. And seeing how Lesnar crumples whenever dudes with granite in their fists throw one his way, I think Brock has more to be concerned with than Junior does.

Big Country's diet of cake let him down in that fight, and he is a tough bastard. Tougher than Brock? That remains to be seen, but, yeah, I reckon Roy has a stronger chin than Brock, so Brock definitely needs to worry about JDS' fists. Which, I'm sure he's training for (he has to be, right?), with the worlds best boxing coaches (or something like that), practising avoiding those precise shots, that should have, in all fairness, put Nelson away on a few occasions in their fight.
But, Brocks warrior like mentality, that would fit in well on an epsode of Spartacus, must surely be fueling his desire to beat Junior in a big way. His livelyhood is near on banking on it... If he loses this one, what will happen to him? Will he throw his dummy out of the pram? I reckon he'll have to take what he can get, as from what I hear, he's a bit frivolous with his spending habits.

WWTNA Mark
04-17-2011, 10:11 AM

Big Country's diet of cake let him down in that fight, and he is a tough bastard. Tougher than Brock? That remains to be seen, but, yeah, I reckon Roy has a stronger chin than Brock, so Brock definitely needs to worry about JDS' fists. Which, I'm sure he's training for (he has to be, right?), with the worlds best boxing coaches (or something like that), practising avoiding those precise shots, that should have, in all fairness, put Nelson away on a few occasions in their fight.
But, Brocks warrior like mentality, that would fit in well on an epsode of Spartacus, must surely be fueling his desire to beat Junior in a big way. His livelyhood is near on banking on it... If he loses this one, what will happen to him? Will he throw his dummy out of the pram? I reckon he'll have to take what he can get, as from what I hear, he's a bit frivolous with his spending habits.

This.^^^^^^^^^^

IPEEINTHESHOWER
04-17-2011, 10:13 AM
banal backwoods colloquialisms

IPEEINTHESHOWER actually enjoys them.:)

on a side note- it's "SODA" not "POP" get it right.:)

Iron Ape
04-17-2011, 10:44 AM
Haha. Spot on.

Even if Brock loses this one (and I think he will), I still don't see Dana getting rid of him. As painfully uninteresting as a Lesnar/Mir 3 might sound to some of us, Dana knows damn well that it would still sell some PPVs. And seeing how none of the WEC talent have proven themselves as PPV money draws, a Lesnar/Mir 3 would be a smart fight to slap on a card that's running low on marquee value.

Unfortunately for Brock, though, Sable might not be as forgiving as Dana. It's sort of a known thing that the only reason she's even with Brock is for the lifestyle that his money affords- his TUF "personal problems" likely had something to do with her threatening to leave him yet again- and a tightening of the purse strings because of smaller fights might be enough to finally push her ass out of the cabin.

Kashdinero
04-18-2011, 01:53 AM
Haha. Spot on.

Even if Brock loses this one (and I think he will), I still don't see Dana getting rid of him. As painfully uninteresting as a Lesnar/Mir 3 might sound to some of us, Dana knows damn well that it would still sell some PPVs. And seeing how none of the WEC talent have proven themselves as PPV money draws, a Lesnar/Mir 3 would be a smart fight to slap on a card that's running low on marquee value.

Unfortunately for Brock, though, Sable might not be as forgiving as Dana. It's sort of a known thing that the only reason she's even with Brock is for the lifestyle that his money affords- his TUF "personal problems" likely had something to do with her threatening to leave him yet again- and a tightening of the purse strings because of smaller fights might be enough to finally push her ass out of the cabin.

Sable is like the ultimate succubus! I actually forgot to put at the end of my post... Or at least his wife is, anyway.... I can totally see his TUF issues being down to a raging Rena, threatening divorce, or something similar.

Side note: For some reason, I've always thought the two of them were a bit of an odd couple. Wether it was the age difference, or the fact that she is a bit of a controversial figure in wrestling, I'm not sure. Maybe, I just thought Brock was a bit smarter than that.... Wait, did I just type that?

Side note two: This TUF may go down in history as one of the most boring seasons ever... Or, at least the ones I've seen anyway. From the cliched comments from the contestants (I'm doing this for my daughter... Why the woe is me sympathetic behaviour? It's not like this is the X-Factor), to the complete indifference the coaches are showing each other, to the lack of any real world beaters on either team. I'm just not really feeling it.
I want explosions goddamnit!

Iron Ape
04-18-2011, 12:47 PM
Side note two: This TUF may go down in history as one of the most boring seasons ever... Or, at least the ones I've seen anyway. From the cliched comments from the contestants (I'm doing this for my daughter... Why the woe is me sympathetic behaviour? It's not like this is the X-Factor), to the complete indifference the coaches are showing each other, to the lack of any real world beaters on either team. I'm just not really feeling it.
I want explosions goddamnit!
These are my sentiments exactly. It's pretty much the flattest soda that I've ever drank.

People can say whatever they want about a guy like Josh Koscheck- he is an epic bag of douche, after all- but at least his ridiculously goofy and childish behavior start conflicts and creates compelling drama, which in turn sells fights. His villain provided an exciting, and perfect, counterpoint to GSP's somewhat boring French-Canadian Superman character. Lesnar, on the other hand, has all of the charisma of a discarded foreskin, and this fight has all of the heat of a polar bear den.

Robstar
04-19-2011, 01:47 PM
Ok I have only just seen the 3rd episode I think? Lesnar couldn't be there for the fight, is that the personal problems you were referring to? Don't worry about spoilers boys, I can take it. Seems pretty fucking weak of Brock. Look at Sable's history, she's been climbing a man ladder for years!

Anyway, just want to say - JDS seems like such a nice guy! Goes to show, you don't need an attitude of an asshole to be a hardass. But you're right, it's been sort of stale from what I have seen. Please, please, please Dana, get Mayhem for the next one!

thedominator92
04-21-2011, 08:37 PM
If anyone is interested here our weekly tuf blogs done by chris cope from lesnar's team and Lew polly(wrestling coach) from dos santos's team

http://mmajunkie.com/news/23314/team-dos-santos-blog-lew-polley-on-the-ultimate-fighter-13-episode-no-4.mma

http://mmajunkie.com/news/23318/team-lesnar-blog-chris-cope-on-the-ultimate-fighter-13-episode-no-4.mma

They give you an in depth view of the show and talk about things that go on behind the scenes.

eboy
04-22-2011, 03:30 AM
I as reletive new commer to UFC was backing Team Lesner to begin with but now I'm Backing Dos Santos he's a nicer guy and a better coach and after last nights show ramsey to win IMO

Robstar
04-26-2011, 09:25 PM
I as reletive new commer to UFC was backing Team Lesner to begin with but now I'm Backing Dos Santos he's a nicer guy and a better coach and after last nights show ramsey to win IMO

You're right, Dos Santos is quite a nice guy, especially in contrast to Brock - and I'm a Lesnar mark. It comes down to styles - Dos Santos takes the more 'what can I do to help you buddy' approach whereas Brock is more, 'don't be a fkn pussy, man up' bullying style. No surprise to see him friendly with Matt Hughes whose coaching style is much the same.

Rader lost that fight more than Ramsey won it, though Ramsey did do well.

On a side note: that scar on Brock's face from the Velasquez fight looks like it would open up again with very little prompting

eboy
05-20-2011, 04:32 PM
Ramsey FTW my pick to get er done

And anyways

Why is everyone up at chris cope the guy obviuosly aint the best Fighter but he Brings the Entertainment the show would be Piss Poor if we had to listen to morons like Clay go on about "I'm just gonna go in there and KO him out"
but Chris is Awesome Entertainment

woooo!!!!!

neek
05-26-2011, 04:26 AM
hey guys this is just awesome fight card they are saying here.

Master BaTor
05-26-2011, 06:49 AM
can't wait for the finale. Pettis v. Gudia should be a war

eboy
05-28-2011, 08:43 AM
Man Tonys gone get it next week

Cant wait to see Cold Steel Chuck O'Neil "Take away his dreams" I agree with dana this guy is great I Think he'll be in the Final with Ramsey and Ramesy will win but i hope Chuxk gets a contract aswell

Ramsey vs Chris should be awesome

to summerise i like everyone left except from Tony whos an ass

Master BaTor
06-01-2011, 09:22 PM
stripper ramesy vs tony looks like a close match up on paper. standing i give it to tony, wrestling ramesy. This tuf finale is a pretty solid card.

eboy
06-02-2011, 03:27 PM
cant wait for tonights Ep Come on Cold Steel Chuck O Neil!!!!!

Moe21
06-02-2011, 09:38 PM
This season has been good and I cant wait untill the Dos Santos and Carwin fight, but next season if what I hear is true will be awesome as hell!! Jason Mayhem Miller and GSP as the coaches cant get any better then that. Mayhem will make that show even better then what it already is!

eboy
06-03-2011, 02:33 AM
Damn cant belive Chuck lost but i think dana will still give Chuck O'Neil a run in the UFC

Robstar
06-03-2011, 06:48 PM
I'm still dirty on Tony for his behaviour when drunk. Like Chuck said, a drunk man's words arew a sober mans thoughts. Which is true....most of the time

Moe21
06-04-2011, 02:06 AM
Im sorry I said GSP in my last post. I meant to say Bisping