PDA

View Full Version : Formula 1

Steve Austin
03-28-2011, 10:59 AM
Why isn't there a F1 thread, or if there is sorry about that ;)
Did anyone see Sebastian Vettel win yesterday? He's well on his way to another World Championship.

The New Guy
03-28-2011, 11:59 AM
I used to watch F1 back when Michael and Ralf Schumacher + Juan Pablo Montoya were there. But now that montoya is on nascar I've abandonned Formula.

BoycottTNA
03-28-2011, 12:03 PM
I tried to watch it I really did, but it just can't hook me like it used to 6/7 years ago, they changed too much imo

eboy
03-28-2011, 12:20 PM
Why isn't there a F1 thread, or if there is sorry about that ;)
Did anyone see Sebastian Vettel win yesterday? He's well on his way to another World Championship.

now steve i try to aviod being negative on this forum but i am gonna have to say formula 1 sucks (imo)

BoycottTNA
03-28-2011, 12:36 PM
Steve, may I ask what you love in F1, they took away all the things I used to love and it became less of a race and more of a procession with places changed during put stops. From what I saw this weekend, the overtaking is still very limited and the difference between the top cars and the rest is huge.

Not an attack, just wandering how it has kept you attracted

eboy
03-28-2011, 12:55 PM
Fair play you are entitled to your opinion however i'm going to respond by saying TNA sucks (had a quick glance at your profile) ;)

well played bit of an obvious one but well played none the less :)

however first of to me formula one is neiche it attracts petrol heads that get up a 5 in the morning cause "you have to watch it live" and people who enjoy sitting at a track watching cars go round in circles now you the may enjoy that i just don't

secoundly from your sig i can see you support liverpool now i wont coment on liverpool i'll just leave you with this thought

forget Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaka, Gerrard this man is the true special one

http://www.wallpapers-football.tk/images/wallpapers/Ryan-Giggs.jpg

and as James Storm would Say "Sorry about your damn luck boy"

love it when i can do that :D

Steve Austin
03-28-2011, 01:04 PM
well played bit of an obvious one but well played none the less :)
secoundly from your sig i can see you support liverpool now i wont coment on liverpool i'll just leave you with this thought

forget Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaka, Gerrard this man is the true special one

http://www.footballwallpapers.tv/tag/ryan-giggs-wallpaper

Haha thank you, as you probably know all Liverpool fans will say (should say) Gerrard is the best player ever however i am a massive fan of football and on top of that my brother is a huge Man Utd fan who also happens to be Ryan Giggs biggest fan and i know he is one of the greatest players ever and probably Man Utd's best player ever so i have no problem agreeing with that, although don't forget Gerrard is amazing and you forget Messi, he is probably the best player at the moment ;)

eboy
03-28-2011, 01:15 PM
Haha thank you, as you probably know all Liverpool fans will say (should say) Gerrard is the best player ever however i am a massive fan of football and on top of that my brother is a huge Man Utd fan who also happens to be Ryan Giggs biggest fan and i know he is one of the greatest players ever and probably Man Utd's best player ever so i have no problem agreeing with that, although don't forget Gerrard is amazing and you forget Messi, he is probably the best player at the moment ;)

i agree however i think theres a difference between good and special somone whos special is someone you can believe in someone who loves the club so i think messi & ronaldo are great but players like giggs gerrard & terry are the special ones

Steve Austin
03-28-2011, 01:18 PM
i agree however i think theres a difference between good and special somone whos special is someone you can believe in someone who loves the club so i think messi & ronaldo are great but players like giggs gerrard & terry are the special ones

You sir are a very wise man, i'm also gonna throw Carragher and Scholes in there.

eboy
03-28-2011, 01:31 PM
You sir are a very wise man, i'm also gonna throw Carragher and Scholes in there.
well i try

Rich Cranium
03-28-2011, 01:53 PM
Dale Earnhardt Jr. FTW!

Ricky Bobby for the fictitious win!

Left Turns Rule!, Woohoo!

Right turns suck!

thejman93
03-28-2011, 02:21 PM
Dale Earnhardt Jr. FTW!

Ricky Bobby for the fictitious win!

Left Turns Rule!, Woohoo!