PDA

View Full Version : Should Chris Jericho join TNA Wrestling???

THEKEVINBRAND
09-19-2010, 10:29 PM
I read on many sites that Y2J's last wwe appearance was tonight, and I know that he is higher in age, but do u think Lionheart Chris Jericho should jump ship? Not only for the relaxed schedule, but the fact that he can still host his show and tour with Fozzy.

What do you think?

eyehatecena
09-19-2010, 10:38 PM
If he did, it would a shot in the arm TNA needs. And yes, it would give him tons of more time. But if the higher ups at WWE actually used thier brains- they would resign Jericho and give him any kind of schedule he wants.

Jazz
09-19-2010, 11:14 PM
Why? Jericho has good relations with WWE and TNA should focus on their own and not others.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
09-20-2010, 12:08 AM
I doubt he will go and I don't think he should go. TNA has enough former WWE talent roaming around there enough as it is. Besides, Jericho is just taking a hiatus to spend time with his family and tour with his bad, Fozzy. He'll be back in the WWE soon.

brad9993
09-20-2010, 12:39 AM
I dont think Jericho would join anyways.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-20-2010, 12:46 AM
If he did, it would a shot in the arm TNA needs. And yes, it would give him tons of more time. But if the higher ups at WWE actually used thier brains- they would resign Jericho and give him any kind of schedule he wants.

As shocking an amazing as that would be Chris Jericho would never turn his back on the WWE after being in the main event for so long an having so many accomplishments attatched to his belt by winning just about every title (except for like 1 or 2 I believe) that there is to win. IMO he had a really, REALLY great run with the WWE. He's only using his contract expiration as a way to heal up, tour, have fun, work out, catch up on some much needed Z's, and then prepare for a WWE return somewhere down the road. If he decides to retire or 'stay away' after this then more power to him for being like Austin, Rock, and Goldberg when it comes to knowing when to call it a day an career.

shanethewolf
09-20-2010, 04:27 AM
TNA don't need new stars, they need new writers and bookers.

Jericho would attract a lot of interest to begin with (just like RVD and others), but a few weeks of misguided writing fans would just end up disappointed. The TNA product can't be very appealing to Jericho or any other big stars at the moment as it's too much like a low budget WWE imitation.

NOSUPERPOWERS
09-20-2010, 05:25 AM
TNA jump ship. Should guy x move to TNA, thats all i seem to read and hear these days, if everyone had there own way TNA would be TNA with WWE wrestler's, Nobody wants that.

TNA is fine as it is, i don't want to see guys at the almost the end of there carrer go to TNA and live out there last few years. TNA i want the future of wrestling mixed with some of the best performers in the ring atm, but not WWE guys.

TNA is going in the right direction again, sure it was beter 2 years ago and it did drop the ball after hogan and bish, but its seemed to start back up again, NOW if its hogan and bish doing something different backstage or not doing anything at all or whatever the story is backstage its working again.

Im not its either TNA or WWE i am TNA and WWE, but i think both rosters are set to work with and against each other right now. WWE got the history and TNA is the future wrestler's dream. Lets be honest every wreslter's dream is to mainevent wrestlemania, weather they in WWE,TNA,ROH NJPW everyone wants that 1 spot at wresltemania and to do that you need WWE. Weather its now or 5-10 years from now, thats the pirze you want.

Young Guns
09-20-2010, 07:36 AM
I read on many sites that Y2J's last wwe appearance was tonight, and I know that he is higher in age, but do u think Lionheart Chris Jericho should jump ship? Not only for the relaxed schedule, but the fact that he can still host his show and tour with Fozzy.

What do you think?

No. TNA couldn't afford him, and regardless of the favourable reviews the last Fozzy album, I've got the album and I think it is great, received from some in the music press, the band does not shift enough records for him to live on royalties, and they're not selling out stadiums. And wasn't Downfall cancelled? Jericho has expensive lifestyle, which a WWE contract can supporta. I like Jericho, I would rather see him take some time off, then join TNA. Anyway, TNA should focus on building star with the guys they got right now - AJ Styles, The Motor City Machine Guns, Beer Money, Desmond Wolfe, Jay Lethal, etc...

IPEEINTHESHOWER
09-20-2010, 10:29 AM
The truth is he is the best in the world at what he does, in no way is he going to TNA for any reason. I think all you smarks forget that he is a multi-millionaire and does what he wants. Time to relax and enjoy some of that money he so richly deserves. U MAD?

Splattered-Dreams
09-20-2010, 11:00 AM
It would OBVIOUSLY work with Lionheart in TNA, but do we actually want it? Wouldn't we rather see TNA wrestlers getting pushes, rather than ANOTHER WWE cast-off?

Besides, WWE just need to know how to use him again - like how he was used when he first came to the WWF

eyehatecena
09-20-2010, 11:41 AM
Jericho in TNA would only work for so long...then they would mis use him. But I agree, he is loyal to WWE- can't imagine WWE not wanting him on the roster- at any cost.

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
09-20-2010, 05:52 PM
no i dont think he would ad i think he said himself he would never join tna i think hes a wwe lifer and will come back one day

djsoulslayer
09-20-2010, 05:55 PM
Abesolutely not. I really like Jericho but I am not sure that TNA would use him properly. Besides, TNA should be focusing more on their currently misused younger talent and if Jericho joined TNA, they would immediately place him in the World Title picture further discarding their talent.

Jericho227
09-21-2010, 03:20 PM
Does anyone not recall that Bischoff does not support or like Jericho. Also add to the fact that Jericho does NOT like Bischoff or TNA for that matter, as well. Jericho left WCW for a reason, he did not like the way he(or his character) was being used. Jericho is perhaps, the WWE's biggest draw, well IMO anyways. And evem if there was the slightest chance of him going to TNA, TNA would not do Y2J justice. It may have worked for Kurt Angle, but it not Y2J.

WilliamJames
09-21-2010, 04:22 PM
Does anyone not recall that Bischoff does not support or like Jericho. Also add to the fact that Jericho does NOT like Bischoff or TNA for that matter, as well. Jericho left WCW for a reason, he did not like the way he(or his character) was being used. Jericho is perhaps, the WWE's biggest draw, well IMO anyways. And evem if there was the slightest chance of him going to TNA, TNA would not do Y2J justice. It may have worked for Kurt Angle, but it not Y2J.

Finally somebody gets it right. Y2J would be reduced to jobbing to all of TNA's talent if he did by any chance end up there. I remember back when WWE got Y2J from WCW he debuted during one of The Rocks promos to one of the biggest pops in the wwf since HHH's 2002 return an Stone Cold when he came to make the save for team WWF in 2001.

AndyWonder
09-21-2010, 05:30 PM
He may not get along with management. Besides, other than feuds with Kurt Angle and Mr. Anderson, he wouldn't have much for him there.

nrb6304
09-21-2010, 09:16 PM
He may not get along with management. Besides, other than feuds with Kurt Angle and Mr. Anderson, he wouldn't have much for him there.

uh Styles/Jericho....am I the only one who sees $$$

IrkenInvader
09-23-2010, 09:10 PM
uh Styles/Jericho....am I the only one who sees $$$

Styles vs any skilled wrestler = Money

Jericho isn't going any where except a Fozzy tour for now.