PDA

View Full Version : What Wrestler(s) life would make a good Movie.?.

hankamania83
03-26-2011, 11:58 PM
Rich just gave me a thought, he said the Von Erichs story would make a good movie. So I thought it would make a good thread, to see everybodys opinions on what Wrestler or Wrestlers life would make a great Hollywood bio movie.

I think they could start from the top, with Hulk Hogan... Though they would never find a actor who could be as great as the Hulkster.

Dynamite Kid? Jake the Snake? I dont think they would make one on either of those guys cuz there isnt a decent ending, ya know?

What do you guys think???

Leggo
03-27-2011, 05:25 AM
Rich just gave me a thought, he said the Von Erichs story would make a good movie. So I thought it would make a good thread, to see everybodys opinions on what Wrestler or Wrestlers life would make a great Hollywood bio movie.

I think they could start from the top, with Hulk Hogan... Though they would never find a actor who could be as great as the Hulkster.

Dynamite Kid? Jake the Snake? I dont think they would make one on either of those guys cuz there isnt a decent ending, ya know?

What do you guys think???

I don't know how successful it would be, but a film about vince might be good. There's certainly enough meat for the sandwich. The only decent one I can think of really.

samoan619
03-27-2011, 05:52 AM
I don't know how successful it would be, but a film about vince might be good. There's certainly enough meat for the sandwich. The only decent one I can think of really.

A movie about Vince would be great, I would pay to see that.. Also I would like to see a movie about the life of Bruiser Brody, its a bad ending, but not all good stories have a good outcome in the end.. Stu Hart and the dungeon would be a worthy watch, a movie about the Horseman too.. Instead of the Von Erichs, how about a movie about the WCCW or even the WCW.. I would like to see a biopic on Raven also..

hankamania83
03-27-2011, 11:47 AM
Yea, a movie about Vince sounds awesome. Im not so sure if Ravens would be at all interesting. And I dout they would make a Hollywood feature on a wrestling "company".... Brusier Brody would be all right. I think they could make one on Bret Hart, that poor guy has suffered more than enough tradgedy and dishonest backstabbing for two movies.

Tommy Thunder
03-27-2011, 11:52 AM
HBK's life story would be a great one. I've read his autobiography, and it's a great read. Hulk Hogan's life sure would make a good movie.
A movie about Vince would be awesome IMO.

Leggo
03-27-2011, 12:15 PM
Yea, a movie about Vince sounds awesome. Im not so sure if Ravens would be at all interesting. And I dout they would make a Hollywood feature on a wrestling "company".... Brusier Brody would be all right. I think they could make one on Bret Hart, that poor guy has suffered more than enough tradgedy and dishonest backstabbing for two movies.

Hank, have you watched wrestling with shadows? (a behind the scenes with bret, along with the mont screwjob) That's pretty good mate.

hankamania83
03-27-2011, 12:35 PM
Hank, have you watched wrestling with shadows? (a behind the scenes with bret, along with the mont screwjob) That's pretty good mate.

Yea dude, I own it.. Ive seen it a dozen times at least haha. Its great, a perfect inside look into what happend. I just wish they had mentioned or had footage of Bret and Shawns backstage beef. Watching that gets me so frusterated for Bret, cuz they just swept his feet right out from under of him. One thing that bugs me though is Bret gets screwed but in that video Vince makes the statement "Ted Turners money is getting in the way of us" so that leads me to believe that their is stuff Brets leaving out of the story.

Leggo
03-27-2011, 12:43 PM
Yeah mate, I agree... I don't think we will ever know the full details/truth.

Hhh was shit scared of bret's wife too... And when you see vince stumble out of the locker room down the corridor, you just know what bret has done!

Rich Cranium
03-27-2011, 01:06 PM
Rich just gave me a thought

Your welcome and welcome to my sig! Always happy to lend a light bulb!

A movie about Vince would be great, I would pay to see that.. Also I would like to see a movie about the life of Bruiser Brody, its a bad ending, but not all good stories have a good outcome in the end.. Stu Hart and the dungeon would be a worthy watch, a movie about the Horseman too.. Instead of the Von Erichs, how about a movie about the WCCW or even the WCW.. I would like to see a biopic on Raven also..

I really want to see a Von Erich movie and not just a documentary on their wrestling! A movie based on their lives like the way The Wrestler was made. Bruiser Brody is a good choice too.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-30-2011, 01:21 PM
How about Mick Foley? he's a very interesting and popular character and most importantly he was a Cinderella story.

Rich Cranium
03-30-2011, 01:51 PM
How about Mick Foley? he's a very interesting and popular character and most importantly he was a Cinderella story.

So you want to see Mick lose a glass slipper while running down the steps and then have a prince return the slipper to Mick and marry him? ;)

thedag
03-30-2011, 02:07 PM
katie vick.

Rich Cranium
03-30-2011, 02:11 PM
Anyone know if there was any big Mexican wrestling names in Nacho Libre?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-30-2011, 02:18 PM
So you want to see Mick lose a glass slipper while running down the steps and then have a prince return the slipper to Mick and marry him? ;)

Damn right.