PDA

View Full Version : William Regal For General Manager? *again*

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-19-2010, 07:52 PM
Does anyone remember Regals days as GM back in the old days of Raw? I think he was really good.. He always radiated that snooty heel feeling who was always unpleased with just about every wrestler. WWE rarely even uses him these days. I wish he were the anonymouse gm but it's very unlikely. The rumor going around is that it may end up being Abraham Washington. I hope it isn't him.

Robstar
09-19-2010, 08:18 PM
Anything that means we see more of Regal can never be a bad thing. Be better than HHH or Cole. And the fact that he can still perform in the ring means you get that extra element too. In fact I was watching the segment with Kane, Undertaker, Regal & Tajiri on YouTube yesterday - classic stuff!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
09-19-2010, 10:19 PM
i want more regaldust, U MAD?

eyehatecena
09-19-2010, 10:31 PM
I would love to see Regal as GM again, but it seems unlikley at this time, given the stupid GM storyline going on now.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-20-2010, 12:50 AM
i want more regaldust, U MAD?

Aren't you mad? Because obviously WWE will never give us RegalDust. As for me I will hold out for the day that Regal gets another shot at being General Manager. An yes, before I ramble on.. I'd be 'mad' if it didn't happen. Hell! All of us get a little mad sometimes. Just some of us know how to play it off like cool geniuses aka' secret ninja pizza lovers. (:

AndyWonder
09-20-2010, 11:38 AM
I always thought he was an excellent GM and think he is better as that than in the ring. He doe snot have what it takes anymore to be IC or US champ and is no longer gonna be anything other than a comedic roster spot filler anyway so I say why not.

eyehatecena
09-20-2010, 11:43 AM
Regal has always look good in the ring....been watching him since his WCW days. As he has gotten older, he never lost a step. I wish they used him more...as GM- they would, but it would be less time in the ring- and I still want to see him wrestle while he still can.

Robstar
09-20-2010, 03:30 PM
I always thought he was an excellent GM and think he is better as that than in the ring. He doe snot have what it takes anymore to be IC or US champ and is no longer gonna be anything other than a comedic roster spot filler anyway so I say why not.

I'm not sure you could be more wrong. I think Regal would make a great World Champ, much like Flair was.

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
09-20-2010, 05:43 PM
i just hope the gm is someone that will shock us or a dark horse regal was good as commisoner and good as gm back in 08 i dont think he will be the gmthey should make him wade's manager when the nexus disbands

Belzova
09-20-2010, 05:47 PM
we should start a petition to get regal as GM

i heard they are only looking into making cole or washington the gm of raw which is really lame... =/

djsoulslayer
09-20-2010, 05:51 PM
Regal was a good heel GM, however I am looking forward to someone new filling the GM slot. I am not sure how I feel about Abraham Washington being the new GM. I think that given the chance he could possibly do more than what we saw him do in ECW but I am not sure that making him GM is the right thing to do. I would love to see a new face on RAW but much like WWE creative I am not sure who I would like that to be.

Robstar
09-20-2010, 05:53 PM
we should start a petition to get regal as GM

i heard they are only looking into making cole or washington the gm of raw which is really lame... =/

Honestly, If it's Washington, I'm going to be SO pissed. He is not ready for such a role - I'm talking Adamle not ready here!!! I'd prefer Cole. But my choices would be Regal, Savage, DiBiase snr or Lawler. ;)

Incubus_99
09-21-2010, 09:07 AM
they should make him wade's manager when the nexus disbands

Thats a good diea...but Wade's pretty good on the mic so he doesn't really need a Manager... but yea i wouldn't mind seeing Regal as the new GM...Just loved the way he went "HIT IT!"...:p...