PDA

View Full Version : Fix the DST

Rich Cranium
03-26-2011, 02:52 PM
Can someone correct the EWN time? It is still on the old daylight savings time. Get a mod to do it! This is why they get paid the big bucks!

thejman93
03-26-2011, 05:28 PM
Can someone correct the EWN time? It is still on the old daylight savings time. Get a mod to do it! This is why they get paid the big bucks!

This. Lazy bastards....:D:p

The New Guy
03-26-2011, 06:51 PM

Rich what is that of the daylight savings?
I've never understood how that works, would you be so kind of explain me?
Thanks
:)

Rich Cranium
03-26-2011, 07:22 PM
Rich what is that of the daylight savings?
I've never understood how that works, would you be so kind of explain me?
Thanks
:)

The time during which clocks are set one hour ahead of local standard time; widely adopted during summer to provide extra daylight in the evenings.

That's right, I don't think South America, Africa, or Australia has DST. Why is that?

Bodom
03-26-2011, 07:24 PM
The time during which clocks are set one hour ahead of local standard time; widely adopted during summer to provide extra daylight in the evenings.

That's right, I don't think South America, Africa, or Australia has DST. Why is that?

Because they know how fucking stupid DST is.

Androo
03-26-2011, 08:19 PM
Our clocks have just went forward and hour tonight. So only now will i post something and it will be an hour earlier than when i actually posted it here, but it wont be because thats the actuall time...........ehhh....what??? confused myself there!! Stop now, yes! Basically, this will say posted at 1.19am(as it appears to me), but its actually now 2.19am(as clocks just gone forward)