PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers Results

Wrestling Rant
03-25-2011, 01:03 PM
What I don't understand is why people read spoilers reports for WWE, TNA etc.., why read about it when you can watch it.
Doesn't reading the spoilers ruin the show for you, theres no surprises because you know what going to happen. Its even in the name, spoilers spoil the show for you.

Whats your views on spoiler reports and who here actually them and why?

--Wrestling Rant

CGBigMan
03-25-2011, 01:28 PM
I find reading different from watching so whn i read them it doesnt bother me

wallyman
03-25-2011, 01:42 PM
What I don't understand is why people read spoilers reports for WWE, TNA etc.., why read about it when you can watch it.
Doesn't reading the spoilers ruin the show for you, theres no surprises because you know what going to happen. Its even in the name, spoilers spoil the show for you.

Whats your views on spoiler reports and who here actually them and why?

--Wrestling Rant

i read spoilers like a couple of times...and sometimex it says really boring segment nothing special..then when i watch it its quite entertaining. so i dont read em no more :)

Nay_Than
03-25-2011, 01:56 PM
I personally only skim through the spoilers to see if anything big happened.

Rich Cranium
03-25-2011, 02:00 PM
I'll read them if there is something else on like a Monday night football game to see if the wrestling show is worth missing.

Spear-O-Matic
03-25-2011, 02:05 PM
I normally read SD! spoilers when I have to work and thus miss SD!, and then later I watch it on Hulu.

Tommy Thunder
03-25-2011, 02:18 PM
As Im in the UK, I usually don't stay up to watch the shows. I read the spoilers whenever I get up the next day and then watch the show on youtube.
For Smackdown and Superstars, I read the spoilers on wednesday, and then watch the shows on youtube whenever they get posted.

tittle97
03-25-2011, 02:30 PM
I never used to read spoilers, but after TNA being so stupid for so long I started reading their spoilers. I record TNA and I will watch the 1 or 2 matches that are actually worth it. There is no reason I need to watch it live anymore so I'll just read the spoilers.

Automatic
03-25-2011, 02:49 PM
I normally don't read the spoilers of the whole show, but sometimes I read a bit of a show in a spoiler.

thedag
03-25-2011, 03:28 PM
i read tna spoilers like 3 times. cuz they tape so far ahead of time that i forget what i read and have to reread it so i can rmind myself not to watch.

tittle97
03-25-2011, 03:29 PM
i read tna spoilers like 3 times. cuz they tape so far ahead of time that i forget what i read and have to reread it so i can rmind myself not to watch.

HAHA I thought I was the only one.

thejman93
03-25-2011, 03:31 PM
HAHA I thought I was the only one.

Sadly, I do this alot as well.

Androo
03-25-2011, 04:54 PM
Im with the OP here, i dont read spoilers before watching. Once or twice i actually have just because i was bored and couldnt be bothered waiting until i had a chance to watch the shows. If your a fan and you'll be watching wrestling anyway, it doesnt matter then if you read them.

Bob Bowman
03-25-2011, 08:00 PM
Spoilers doesn't really hurt the actual show. I still watch after reading them.

Robstar
03-25-2011, 08:14 PM
I read all spoilers pretty much. If I'm ordering a PPV, I'm more than likely watching it live anyway - except for Wrestlemania, due to work, but I will avoid the 'net until I watch it. But for Raw & Smackdown I read them everytime. There is a day or so delay here and it doesn't bother me - it's like reading a book and then watching a movie ;)

SevenCagedTigers
03-25-2011, 10:51 PM
I'll read them if there is something else on like a Monday night football game to see if the wrestling show is worth missing.

I read the spoilers to see if a show is worth watching. Then I watch it regardless. Then I come on EWN to bitch about how bad a show was.

True Sports Entertainment fan!

Oh. And THEN, I read the exact same spoiler on Lordsofpain.net, just to see how the two writers differ on their viewpoints. I often find that Ryan Clark's spoilers contain less enthusiasm, but they adhere closer to my own opinions on the shows.