PDA

View Full Version : 3/17 impact something missing from spoiler report

body slam
03-24-2011, 12:59 PM
I can't help myself I read the spoilers and watch impact. Some thing that was missing from impact was a match between ink ink and Steiner and Crimson. Which was won by Steiner and Crimson. Unless it was shown while i was on the phone and over looked it. Just courious of what others think of this team? I like the idea of the team but don't really see them as world champions, but that could change after afew matches.

Lowki
03-24-2011, 01:34 PM
I can't help myself I read the spoilers and watch impact. Some thing that was missing from impact was a match between ink ink and Steiner and Crimson. Which was won by Steiner and Crimson. Unless it was shown while i was on the phone and over looked it. Just courious of what others think of this team? I like the idea of the team but don't really see them as world champions, but that could change after afew matches.

I didn't see it on the impact either.

Bodom
03-24-2011, 01:39 PM
Either it was cut to make room for whatever backstage shenanigans happened or it was never meant for Impact and will air on Xplosion

K-Jammin
03-24-2011, 01:58 PM
Yeah most probably be shown on the totally amazing and not at all shit show called Xplosion, im a big Steiner fan though, cuts one helluva promo. As for Crimson im not too sure what i think about him just yet

68wPayne
03-24-2011, 02:52 PM
I read that too and what catches my eye is them teasing a break up of Ink Inc. which will be totally retarder IMO. Shannon and Jesse make a good tag team, they mesh well, and if they break up it's just going to be 2 more mid card wrestlers with nothing to do but get lost in the shuffle.

SevenCagedTigers
03-24-2011, 05:09 PM

So Ink Inc. goes from being #1 contenders at the last PPV to losing to a put-together tag team? Damn TNA...

Lowki
03-24-2011, 07:17 PM
So Ink Inc. goes from being #1 contenders at the last PPV to losing to a put-together tag team? Damn TNA...
They've lent the WWE guide to a successful tag team.

Bob Bowman
03-24-2011, 10:45 PM
Ink Inc. should be the champs

hankamania83
03-24-2011, 10:51 PM
I saw that match tonight... Stiener looked mad for real when Moore threw that thing at him. But I think putn Crimson and Stiener is a stupid parring.

The booking in TNA is awful, I cant believe it. Kinda reminds me of wcw ol saturday night show.... Sad

BoycottTNA
03-24-2011, 11:02 PM
I saw that match tonight... Stiener looked mad for real when Moore threw that thing at him. But I think putn Crimson and Stiener is a stupid parring.

The booking in TNA is awful, I cant believe it. Kinda reminds me of wcw ol saturday night show.... Sad

Given the rest of the show that was semi-well booked .... :(

merhardt03
03-25-2011, 02:23 PM

Yea. They just aired it for last nites TNA. Im usually a TNA defender but last night was horrible. You can quote me on that one!